Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 29, 2016 8:54 AM

Dec 2015
What do you like about it? What do you hate about it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2016 11:18 AM

Jan 2016
i found totally awesome, pretty great, im just waiting for all dlcs to be released and then play it again with a shit ton of mods in it.
Apr 29, 2016 1:00 PM

Mar 2016
I haven't played as much as I would like, but it is very detail oriented and has a massive open world. I really like all of the options to customize. With that said, I have ran into issues keeping ammo and some mobs can be pretty rough. To be fair though, I spend more time watching my better half play than actually getting to play :)
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."
Apr 29, 2016 1:10 PM

Apr 2014
I got kind of bored and stopped playing mid-campaign. And with Overwatch coming out soon, who knows when I'll get to finishing it.
Apr 29, 2016 1:48 PM

May 2015
Well Fallout 4 is big disappointed to me. This game is just another "product" of Bethesda with nothing new to offer. So basicly F4 is F3/NV on steroids and nothing more.

Witcher 3 is eating that garbage for breakfast. One sidequest from W3 has more plot that mainquest from F4.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 29, 2016 1:53 PM

Oct 2015
I've never been a fan of bethesda games post-morrowind (well, Oblivion was decent).

They feel as though they are trying too hard to please everyone, and ends up feeling as wide as an ocean, but with the depth of a puddle.

Fallout 4 is no exception to this, in fact in my mind it further proves the rule by the prevalence of crafting and "kill x amount of y" quests.
Apr 29, 2016 2:21 PM

Jul 2014
I love the gun play, they did a phenomenal job of making it as engaging as an rpfps can get, and I loved exploring the world, but overall I'm disappointed in a lot of things. For one I hate that the game looks like Pixar film, there's a severe lack of unique weapons in terms of design, removing weapon and armor degradation was a dumb idea, quests were pretty boring and I had more fun roaming aimlessly.
Apr 29, 2016 3:03 PM

May 2008
It was enjoyable for what it was but overall I was pretty disappointed. I felt like I had ran out of things to do after only 50 hours of playtime (comparing with my ~500 ish hours in Skyrim), so that was kind of weird. Hated the voiced MC and the forced "good guy with the motive to save their son" start of the story.

The world was beautiful and some of the quests (Museum of Witchcraft, Last Voyage of the U.S.S Constitution) were pretty fun. I also really liked some of the characters (Hancock, Valentine).
Apr 29, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2015
i think they focused too much with the whole settlement building aspect of the game. played for a month then got bored.
i do like what they did with the power armor
Apr 29, 2016 5:39 PM

Feb 2008
Settlement building was bareboned and tacked on, required you to waste a lot of time to really make something, since everything floats rather than adapting to the ground.

Other than that, it's Skyrim with guns, nothing to see here other than some mindless fun with broken gameplay.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 30, 2016 8:57 AM

May 2009
I hate the fact that the recent update disables ALL my mods from the nexus.
Apr 30, 2016 9:12 AM

Jan 2012
I hate the enemy AI. The fact that I can jump on a rock and a deathclaw can't do shit to me suxs. The game is too easy because of this. I also was running a melee build which gets you killed more than a gun build. Oh and I also hate that my settlements never get attacked and when they do they appear inside the settlement instead of outside. Makes me regret the effort I put into sealing the place smh
you sound poor
May 1, 2016 11:02 AM

Sep 2013
Love:
  • Gun play. Unlike FO3/NV, guns are fun to use now and the game feels so much better as a shooter. Really is a huge plus for me.
  • No max level cap. No explanation needed.
  • Customizable power armor and weapons

Hate:
  • absolute #1 problem in the game is heavily restricted RoF on semi-automatic weapons. Luckily I made my own mod that unrestricted every semi-auto weapon to shoot as fast as you can fan, but then:
    Shoryuuken said:
    I hate the fact that the recent update disables ALL my mods from the nexus.

• Terrible UI at literally every opportunity.
  • settlement attacks. Ok, this isn't the problem. The problem is the attackers COMPLETELY IGNORING any and all walls proving that fortification is POINTLESS. I spent hours turning Sanctuary into a completely walled-off area with only 1 entrance via the bridge that led to a tower defense-style hallway full of turns and turrets only to have attackers just spawn inside the goddamn base.
  • Weak weapon mods. Ok, I get it, mods in tiers is a good idea, but why the hell are there tier 2-3(?) "Armor-piercing" and "Bleeding" mods, then a tier 4 "Crippling" mod, then no supreme mod that gives at least a combination of the above????
  • Pitifully weak Flamer/Minigun. Damn the things are weak. A gun should never take ~50 rounds to kill a level ~15.
  • Useless Legendary effects like Hunter's/Exterminator's/Junkie's/Nocturnal/etc. I get it, gotta fill those loot tables, but if you're gonna give me garbage, I'd rather just get like 10 Caps.
  • Terrible weapon naming conventions and just plain stupidly low character limit on custom names.

I know I sound like I hate the game, but I definitely love it more. Maybe I'm just in a grumpy mood or something.
Old_RavenMay 1, 2016 11:05 AM
Jan 30, 2018 6:10 AM

Dec 2015
So after years of Fallout 4 being out I finally played it, and then I found out there was an NPC called Bobbi No Nose.

Ok Bobbi No Nose, you may be a ghoul gangster with no nose, but I'm Bobby 2 Hands and I've got... 2 hands...so now what?

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

29 by Oofmastre9000 »»
2 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
2 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
2 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - 12 hours ago

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
3 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.