Forum Settings
Forums

does anyone else refrain from suggesting their fav animes to other people..

New
Apr 29, 2016 7:02 AM

Feb 2015
because you dont want other people to watch your fav show..
and start calling it their fav show..

i do dat all da time.. even with moi fav music.. i dont want anyone to find it.. i dont want anyone to listen to it..

ITS MINE

a gut anime is like success.. u want to ave it 4 urself alone..
cause if everyone is successful no1 is successful

this one friend of mine.. i suggested him an anime. and he started calling my waifu his waifu..
i stopped talking to him..
SEND ME DA FRIEND REQUEST AND COMMENT ON MY PROFILE <33

I LOVE YUKINO YUKINOSHITA, CHITOGE AND YUNO GASAI.. they changed my life.. every night b4 sleeping i think about them and pray that i meet a yukino/chitoge/yuno irl <33
i will stay virgin for them <33 i know they are out there and i will meet them <33 i love u yukino bbb
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 29, 2016 7:05 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah I wouldnt suggest Nazo Kanojo x to someone...
Same goes if i had Nisekoi as my fav...just....no >.>

Mar 2015
if i suggest something, what i look is what people that i give suggestion try to find, not my own taste...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Nov 2009
When I refrain from suggesting my favorite anime or manga to other people, it's because I expect it to be inaccessible to them (because they aren't as far down the rabbit-hole) or because I expect it to be not to their taste (because they're of a different gender).

I'm never so greedy as not to share my favorite because somebody else might like it too. That sounds really stupid.

Apr 2016
I never did but i understand the feeling 100% something's are just to special to a person to share it

Apr 2013
I don't recommend Fairy Tail a lot since it's very long and it has a lot of haters :P
Apr 29, 2016 7:06 AM

Nov 2015
I do but that's not the reason.
Every time I try to suggest someone to watch Shigatsu I get fucking lynched as if I personally fucked their moms. So I'd just rather shut the fuck up about it and keep myself in the closet..
Apr 29, 2016 7:07 AM

Feb 2015
FrankyFox said:
I never did but i understand the feeling 100% something's are just to special to a person to share it

ikr you understand me brah

Robiiii said:
Yeah I wouldnt suggest Nazo Kanojo x to someone...
Same goes if i had Nisekoi as my fav...just....no >.>

omg <3 u know da feel m8

I LOVE YUKINO YUKINOSHITA, CHITOGE AND YUNO GASAI.. they changed my life.. every night b4 sleeping i think about them and pray that i meet a yukino/chitoge/yuno irl <33
i will stay virgin for them <33 i know they are out there and i will meet them <33 i love u yukino bbb
Apr 29, 2016 7:07 AM

Dec 2015
Gator said:
I don't recommend Fairy Tail a lot since it's very long and it has a lot of haters :P

Lool damn those haters :p
I would watch it, but HxH is better :3
Apr 29, 2016 7:09 AM

Feb 2015
flannan said:

I'm never so greedy as not to share my favorite because somebody else might like it too. That sounds really stupid.

it all started when i taught my friend bad words and their meaning..
and he shared with everyone and he got da credit for it..

that was da last time i shared anything with anyone..

i dont want people 2 steal moi limelight

Apr 29, 2016 7:14 AM

Apr 2013
Robiiii said:

Dunno, HxH doesn't look interesting enough to watch it soon :P
Apr 29, 2016 7:18 AM

Feb 2015
How the hell would other people liking the thing you like cause you any sort of negative emotional reaction?

theweaboopenguin said:
this one friend of mine.. i suggested him an anime. and he started calling my waifu his waifu..

LMAO UR WAIFU A SLUT
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Apr 29, 2016 7:19 AM

Dec 2015
Gator said:
Robiiii said:

Dunno, HxH doesn't look interesting enough to watch it soon :P

Its gonna take u 10 years to finish it :3
Im still at 71st ep after several months :3
Apr 29, 2016 7:25 AM

Feb 2016
I suggest my favorite anime to people, but I would never want my waifu be called by another his waifu. That is if I have one. ASDFGHJKL
A retard is trying to prove his point, thanks.
Apr 29, 2016 7:26 AM

Feb 2013
i rarely suggest anime to other people anyway
it's better to encourage them to find it themselves
Apr 29, 2016 7:27 AM

Dec 2015
I'll always suggest other peoples the animes i've found being my favorite :D manga too.

If they start calling them their favorite too it's a sign of good job.

Also, i don't really care if they call my waifu their waifu too
after all, that means that they are aware of her sympathy and greatness >:D
Apr 29, 2016 7:28 AM

Feb 2015
Caelidesu said:
How the hell would other people liking the thing you like cause you any sort of negative emotional reaction?

theweaboopenguin said:

LMAO UR WAIFU A SLUT

it does to me m8
idk why..

iwantawaifu said:
I suggest my favorite anime to people, but I would never want my waifu be called by another his waifu. That is if I have one. ASDFGHJKL

good luck finding a waifu m8 <33
dont rush it.. let it be organic

Apr 29, 2016 7:28 AM

Jun 2015
theweaboopenguin said:

Dat bitch deserves more omg! f**k his waifu (which is ur waifu too) in front him and pee on him to show dominance.
I root 4 u m8, your waifu is yours alone.
Apr 29, 2016 7:32 AM

Mar 2015
theweaboopenguin said:

credit to @Semen-Demon sama! and yes, i am one of those neckbeard.. feels bad man.. fapping to their "pure" waifu get raped and min break-ed
KumaApr 29, 2016 7:35 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 29, 2016 7:33 AM

Dec 2015
theweaboopenguin said:

Wise decision, never keep someone with a "waifu" among your acquaintances. I would have do the same thing.

I usually won't push someone to watch Evangelion if he doesn't have a certain history with japanese animation. Also, Excel Saga, Abenobashi, and other series like that.
Exact same thing with one of my favourite manga: Genshiken.

I would also avoid to show Hagaren to someone who never saw/read a typical adventure shônen.

I won't advise any unfinished series.
Apr 29, 2016 7:34 AM

Feb 2015
romagia said:

thats because you dont have any friends..

ZickZack said:
theweaboopenguin said:

Dat bitch deserves more omg! f**k his waifu (which is ur waifu too) in front him and pee on him to show dominance.
I root 4 u m8, your waifu is yours alone.

ikr m8 once da VR technology has become capable.. ill record myself making love to mi waifu (dat hes calling his waifu) and give it to him..

Apr 29, 2016 7:36 AM

Apr 2015
I admit to doing this. It usually doesn't end well. I just pick something that seems to favor to their taste.

Tried showing my friend Madoka, didn't work.
Hellsing Ultimate, didn't work.
None of my favorites did.

Showed em Blood Blockade Battlefront, a show I find mediocre, that did the trick. >_>
Apr 29, 2016 7:37 AM

Feb 2015
JakPatissiere said:
I'll always suggest other peoples the animes i've found being my favorite :D manga too.

If they start calling them their favorite too it's a sign of good job.

Also, i don't really care if they call my waifu their waifu too
after all, that means that they are aware of her sympathy and greatness >:D

you are too nice and innocent brah..

THEY ARE FAPPING TO YOUR WAIFU THINK ABOUT DAT

Kuma said:
theweaboopenguin said:

credit to @Semen-Demon sama! and yes, i am one of those neckbeard.. feel bad man.. fapping to their "pure" get raped and min break-ed

i have neber fapped to my waifus..

i cant fap to them.. its like secksing them without their consent..

they are not a sex object..

i fapped to one of my waifus fake pic the other day.. it was too gat dang realistic and i lost control..

felt like seppukuing after that

Apr 29, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
I really want my friend to watch HxH, but she wont she its not in dub ;-; And she doesnt want to "read" for 100+ episodes
Apr 29, 2016 7:38 AM

Feb 2013
theweaboopenguin said:
romagia said:

thats because you dont have any friends..
i do
and they all have better anime taste than you :^)
Apr 29, 2016 7:40 AM

Dec 2015
People faps to your mom and sister too and you still love them.

It's all a matter of stay faithful with yourself, after all if they fapped to your waifu it doesn't mean that your waifu does the same. :DD
Apr 29, 2016 7:42 AM

Jun 2014
Kuma said:
if i suggest something, what i look is what people that i give suggestion try to find, not my own taste...

This is typically my attitude towards is, along with the fact that, if somebody sees "insert best series here", then there might not be anywhere to go but down. (In theory anyway.)
Apr 29, 2016 7:43 AM

Apr 2015
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!!!!!I don't feel that much remorse if people don't take kindly to my suggestions
Apr 29, 2016 7:43 AM

Mar 2012
I don't suggest Moe anime to Baka Gaijins.
I suggest/recommend World Masterpiece Theater shows to Baka Gaijins.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Apr 29, 2016 7:45 AM

Sep 2015
I don't feel that way, but I don't rec my faves unless the person explicitly asks me to.
Apr 29, 2016 7:50 AM

Oct 2014
It depends on what their taste is and what they want. I don't go spraying my favourites everywhere but I'm also not afraid to recommend them to people. Some people will consider something being in your favourites as an "indirect recommendation" anyway.
Apr 29, 2016 7:54 AM

Mar 2012
<---------------------- Watch this.

Seriously though I'll only give rec for someone that ask it. I don't go shoving my favorite to someone that's not asking it. Always considering other list before giving rec too.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 29, 2016 8:06 AM
Apr 2016
theweaboopenguin said:
because you dont want other people to watch your fav show..
and start calling it their fav show..

i do dat all da time.. even with moi fav music.. i dont want anyone to find it.. i dont want anyone to listen to it..

ITS MINE

a gut anime is like success.. u want to ave it 4 urself alone..
cause if everyone is successful no1 is successful

would i suggest seikon no qwester, to love ru and highschool dxd to someone...

OH COURSE
Apr 29, 2016 8:07 AM

Feb 2015
ColdBreeze said:
I should say something.

Actually you have a good reason to do so.
On the other hand that would mean you are addicted to 2D waifus and such things. Maybe you don't want to hear negative/critique about your fav anime if they don't like it?

I think you know best what to do. Just enjoy it for yourself.

no m8.. its the same with my fav movies (not the mainstream ones) and music too..

everytime i have suggested something to someone they have liked it..

this one time i suggested my friend old boy weeks later that fuccboi suggests it to me and denies that i told him about that movie..

like bruhhh

Apr 29, 2016 8:11 AM

Mar 2015
I do not recommend Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai to anybody. People tend to look at the negative side compared to positive side (>ლ)
EsperApr 29, 2016 8:16 AM
This salad is salty favored
Apr 29, 2016 8:14 AM

Jun 2015
I'd never recommend good anime to French people, because they'd just give it a low rating.
Apr 29, 2016 8:14 AM

Mar 2016
I'm pretty much the opposite. I have a habit of wanting others to like what I like, or at least I have the desire to share the positive experiences I had with someone else. It never really works out though.
Apr 29, 2016 8:21 AM

Dec 2015
theweaboopenguin said:
ColdBreeze said:
I should say something.

Actually you have a good reason to do so.
On the other hand that would mean you are addicted to 2D waifus and such things. Maybe you don't want to hear negative/critique about your fav anime if they don't like it?

I think you know best what to do. Just enjoy it for yourself.

no m8.. its the same with my fav movies (not the mainstream ones) and music too..

this one time i suggested my friend old boy weeks later that fuccboi suggests it to me and denies that i told him about that movie..

like bruhhh

Lmao, dude I have this one friend that does the same exact shit. He always suggest shit to me that I've already suggested to him and then denies it -_-. Also, if I always come up with the group joke or whatever, to my other friend then he does it in front of that friend he thinks its hilarious. Then when I do it with the friend I originally told it to (in front of the 3rd one) the 3rd one says no, its not funny. Like seriously lol? All of the group jokes are originally mine. That's a true definition of fuccboi-ism.
Apr 29, 2016 8:22 AM

Oct 2015
Don't really care. I mean, I'm lazy, so it's not a concern.

Apr 29, 2016 8:27 AM

Sep 2015
Woah, dude. You need to learn how to share waifus.

Shame on you.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Apr 29, 2016 8:30 AM

Oct 2015
Well some people would probably think I'm trolling based on my faves. I would recommend them if the person seems to have an interest/open-mind for the genre/styles that I like the most.
Apr 29, 2016 8:30 AM
Mar 2016
-_- really... ................................................
Apr 29, 2016 8:31 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Lol I thought were asking for a different reason... anyway, no, just don't touch my waifu xD
Apr 29, 2016 8:39 AM

Oct 2015
Mamster-P said:
Lol I thought were asking for a different reason... anyway, no, just don't touch my waifu xD

But your waifu has such nice titties...
Apr 29, 2016 8:42 AM

Jul 2014
Eh, they might start badmouthing it so nah, not gonna recommend any of my most favorite anime to anyone.
Apr 29, 2016 8:43 AM

Apr 2013
Apr 29, 2016 8:45 AM

Dec 2015
No, in fact I'd love it if more people liked my favourite anime.
Hearing my own opinions echoed back to me gives me a false sense of validation, and who doesn't enjoy unearned self satisfaction?
Apr 29, 2016 8:49 AM

Feb 2016
I think the same goes for Detective Conan I wish more people would try it out but its so slow paced and +800 episodes is not something you can watch within a few weeks FeelsBadMan.
Apr 29, 2016 9:10 AM

Feb 2015
Cejara said:
theweaboopenguin said:

like bruhhh

Lmao, dude I have this one friend that does the same exact shit. He always suggest shit to me that I've already suggested to him and then denies it -_-. Also, if I always come up with the group joke or whatever, to my other friend then he does it in front of that friend he thinks its hilarious. Then when I do it with the friend I originally told it to (in front of the 3rd one) the 3rd one says no, its not funny. Like seriously lol? All of the group jokes are originally mine. That's a true definition of fuccboi-ism.

BRAHHH U ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME SHIT AS ME..

that joke thing is srs relatable.. i make it infront of one guy and he makes it infront of the entire class and hes the funny guy.. and he doesnt even give me the credit..

;-; its a hard life m8..

Mamster-P said:

brah i fell in love with mai da first time i saw her on jewtube doing da limbo..

but then they just stopped with the fan service.. the show went from being a 10/10 to 0/10 srs quick.. and they shifted their focus to the side role small tit waifu..

srs BS m8.. i would have totes watched all episodes of phantom world and made mai mai waifu.. if it wasnt for the chitty no fan service..

Apr 29, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
I don't. I mean, the more people who like my fave anime the better.

I'd feel weird if it was mainstream tho.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

80 by traed »»
2 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 19 minutes ago

3 by Silverlight41 »»
8 minutes ago

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 9 hours ago

13 by perseii »»
23 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 12 hours ago

28 by Kenzolo-folk »»
29 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

21 by L0bsterman »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.