Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 29, 2016 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
Preview for the 5th episode is up:
Apr 29, 2016 7:02 AM

Apr 2015
Well it certainly seems like it will be another more lighthearted episode from the outside but once you know the reason why, it will actually make sense.

It also seems like it will end where I expected it to end.

Just like I thought episode
is gonna be a beast.
Apr 29, 2016 7:05 AM

Jan 2015
Mmmhh...it didn't hype me as I hoped for
Another "lighthearted" episode I guess

Roswaal is gay? Can't say I didn't see that coming lol.
Apr 29, 2016 7:11 AM

Apr 2015
Xenocrisi said:

Just like I said, there is a reason why it will be like that and it won't feel like episode 4 :)

And yes he's bi-sexual you could say but that has actually a really deep reason.
FappaApr 29, 2016 7:39 AM
Apr 29, 2016 7:38 AM

Jan 2015
Fappa said:
Xenocrisi said:

And yes he's bi-sexual you could say but that has actuall a really deep reason.

I'm starting to like him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Apr 29, 2016 7:43 AM

Mar 2010
There nothing wrong with a lighthearted episode and we need to stop hinting at what's going to happen. Let the show do it's thing and build's characters and relation between them and Subaru. There is no point to dark stuff if show does not make the effort make you care about it's cast. This isn't Mayoiga where characters only exist to be killed. Plus there a lot of other interesting stuff to talk about anyway.
Apr 29, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2015
@Jagd84 Yeah you're right. People will get the reason anyway once they watch the episode.

To me it seems like they'll include the Ram&Rem scenes that were supposed to be in episode 4 in this episode. I think I saw some scenes that were supposed to have happened already which is totally fine by me.

I also love how Emilia has her 3rd outfit, they're really going in with that character design on her :D
Apr 29, 2016 8:09 AM

Jul 2014
Could someone (roughly) translate what are they talking about? :-)

The only thing I was able to understand was "Seriously? Why didn't you said so earlier?" (or "Seriously? You should said so earlier." or something like that) when Subaru replied to something Beatrice said :-P
Apr 29, 2016 8:21 AM

Apr 2015
mozgow said:

The only thing I was able to understand was "Seriously? Why didn't you said so earlier?" (or "Seriously? You should said so earlier." or something like that) when Subaru replied to something Beatrice said :-P

They talk about some literature phrase from a Japanese philosopher and how Beatrice interprets it differently ( something about an apple causing his mouth to bleed ). Then they seem to drop the Episode's title "The promised morning which is so far away" and make some joke that if he were to bleed from his mouth or have a disease he won't live to see this morning.

Actually now that I think about it, this is some clever
Apr 29, 2016 9:00 AM

Mar 2015
Yes! Muahahaha, there's gonna be a lot of Rem cute scene in this episode.

It seems they're going to stop this episode with the ending of Subaru knowing about "the sound of chains" on the hallway that leads to episode 6. Though I was hoping that the anime would end on the reveal to make it a great cliffhanger, but then they'd have to rush a lot.

Apr 29, 2016 9:06 AM

Apr 2015
DarklordVor said:

It seems they're going to stop this episode with the ending of Subaru knowing about "the sound of chains" on the hallway that leads to episode 6. Though I was hoping that the anime would end on the reveal to make it a great cliffhanger, but then they'd have to rush a lot.

Yeah they also seem to include the scenes that should have been in last week's episode :)

Personally I prefer it this way. If we don't reach "that" part in this episode, this means more great stuff in episode 6 which is great since it marks a turning point :)
Also no rushing is still one of the most important things :D
Apr 29, 2016 9:18 AM

Jul 2014
@Fappa
Thanks! :-)

Apr 29, 2016 9:20 AM

Mar 2015
mozgow said:

Subaru: in my country, there was a literary genius called Souseki Natsume associating the phrase "tsuki ga kirei desu ne" (the moon is beautiful) with the word love.

Beatrice: I don't know who's this Souseki guy is, but he seemed to be very romantic. In Rugunika (Lugunica (?)), if you were to say "I love you." by using other words, you'd say "If I bite on an apple, blood starts coming out of my teeth!" (I need a confirmation on this line, my translation is a bit weird).

Subaru: Are you for real?! You should have told me this sooner!!!

Beatrice: Next time, "The promised morning that is far away"

Subaru: Emilia-tan, I'm gonna bite an apple till I bleed

Emilia: Subaru, that means you have some sort of disease...

Subaru: What did you say!?!?

Beatrice: If it stays like this, the promised morning is never going to come! Fufu!

In short, Beatrice is playing with Subaru lol.
DarklordVorApr 29, 2016 9:26 AM

Apr 29, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2015
Fappa said:
DarklordVor said:

Yeah they also seem to include the scenes that should have been in last week's episode :)

Personally I prefer it this way. If we don't reach "that" part in this episode, this means more great stuff in episode 6 which is great since it marks a turning point :)
Also no rushing is still one of the most important things :D

Yeahh, I hope they do animate the missing scene between the LN's chapter 1-2. Some of them are really important to the twins development. We wouldn't want to have a rushed scene now do we? I hope they can keep people with tons of surprises, but the biggest surprise to me is still that reveal for chapter 2. But it seems impossible to do that cliffhanger ending.

Apr 30, 2016 8:33 AM

Mar 2010
Eh, I wouldn't call the stuff that was lost important especially since was only 2 or so scenes which all they did was hint stuff a harder have it should have. Plus the anime seems replacing some of scenes Ram was in when Rem anyway. So while I hope to see the cut stuff in the next episode it's not super necessary and everything will most likely even out it's when all said and done.

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - 23 minutes ago

2 by BroDa2545 »»
28 seconds ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.