Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 29, 2016 5:21 AM

May 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Daw11 said:

You are right, this is even worse than what I said.
They are copying and merging together multiple characters and then they are trying to make them pass as completely new.

way to go ignoring part 2. You're really really threatened by this series aren't you? Afraid that this series might get more popular than Titan and then Titan gets pushed back indefinitely. That's all I can hear from your ridiculous arguments

It won't get more popular than AoT because AoT is an already established and incredibly popular franchise and people are well aware of all the shows that are taking heavily inspiration or copying from it.
Apr 29, 2016 5:22 AM

Jul 2007
Daw11 said:
Literally Mikasa and Eren.

Except that Ikoma and Mumei could not be further away from those two in terms of characterization
Apr 29, 2016 5:24 AM

Mar 2015
I thought they needed powerful steam weapons to pierce through Kabane's heart, but in this episode Mumei just pierced the heart of the Kabane with swords in the end. Maybe I misunderstood something from previous episodes? I don't want to rewatch them though because I found them too boring to warrant a second watch. If someone could explain it, I'd appreciate.
Apr 29, 2016 5:25 AM

Oct 2013
So many annoying characters I'm starting to hope for a kabane slaugher on that train
Apr 29, 2016 5:25 AM

Apr 2008
BliuBliu said:
I thought they needed powerful steam weapons to pierce through Kabane's heart, but in this episode Mumei just pierced the heart of the Kabane with swords in the end. Maybe I misunderstood something in previous episodes? I don't want to rewatch them though because I found them too boring to warrant a second watch. If someone could explain it, I'd appreciate.

Mumei removed her limiter before she stabbed the blades through the pregnant Kabane. She has already demonstrated her super human strength and speed. Basically her body can exert the same amount of force required to pierce a Kabane heart with a sword when unleashed. same as Ikoma's gun
Apr 29, 2016 5:36 AM

Apr 2016
Talk about some cliffhanger :D
Apr 29, 2016 5:41 AM

Mar 2011
Daw11 said:

It won't get more popular than AoT because AoT is an already established and incredibly popular franchise and people are well aware of all the shows that are taking heavily inspiration or copying from it.

Actually, episode 3 reminded me of Valvrave way more than AoT.
Apr 29, 2016 5:43 AM

Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Mumei removed her limiter before she stabbed the blades through the pregnant Kabane. She has already demonstrated her super human strength and speed. Basically her body can exert the same amount of force required to pierce a Kabane heart with a sword when unleashed. same as Ikoma's gun

Thanks, m8. Makes sense.
Apr 29, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2015
I'm little bit surprised after knowing Mumei is only 12 years old girl :)

Apr 29, 2016 5:50 AM

Dec 2013
What's the bet that the stone is Ikoma's limiter?
I love this series though. Liked the flashback, I don't care if it was too 'in your face' even if we knew what had happened it's boring if they just say it. You gotta make it sad y'know
Apr 29, 2016 5:51 AM

Apr 2011
This is definitely AOTS, way better than that lame show about killing giants. But how dare they kill a pregnant woman, the heartless bastard.
Apr 29, 2016 5:52 AM
Aug 2014
This series is squeezing the formula we liked of Aot, but with extra edginess. Mumei dose not fit the realism they try achieve and felt out of place. Enjoyable, but nothing special. I prefer moeblob on motorcycles over this any day.
Apr 29, 2016 5:56 AM

Apr 2014
Oh wow Mumei turned out to be such a huge cunt. I really didn't expect her smug and arrogant attitude to annoy me this much so hopefully she gets put in her place soon.

I overall liked the first two episode a lot but this one was pretty disappointing mainly due to the unnecessary conflict and illogical actions by the characters. Mumei could have easily avoided most of the conflict in the beginning if she just told them she smelled a kabane on the train. There's no excuse for hiding it and the same goes for the blood diet.

And really? A funeral in the middle of nowhere? The show has continued to portray most of the characters as extremely paranoid people so how come they were so calm outside where Kabane could easily attack them? It contradicts what they've shown so far.

2/5
Apr 29, 2016 5:58 AM

May 2014
Plot twist: a random disease made 99.99% of the humanity COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STUPID. It won't solve the inconsistencies, but at least half of the problems of this show.
Apr 29, 2016 5:59 AM

Mar 2012
Mumei blankly saying she needs blood was some intense forced drama there.
Show can't get anywhere more mainstream and redundant.

Only plus are EGOIST and animations so far.
Apr 29, 2016 6:01 AM

Apr 2008
Tiande said:
Mumei blankly saying she needs blood was some intense forced drama there.
Show can't get anywhere more mainstream and redundant.

Only plus are EGOIST and animations so far.

Forced? Really? What did you expect her to do? No matter how she phrased it people would still freak out. Being upfront with what she needs is much better than beating around the bush only for things to play out the same. Besides if she just starved herself she'd end up in the same situation as Ikoma at the end of the episode. Trying to bite someone.
Darklight0303Apr 29, 2016 6:07 AM
Apr 29, 2016 6:03 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Oh wow Mumei turned out to be such a huge cunt. I really didn't expect her smug and arrogant attitude to annoy me this much so hopefully she gets put in her place soon.

I overall liked the first two episode a lot but this one was pretty disappointing mainly due to the unnecessary conflict and illogical actions by the characters. Mumei could have easily avoided most of the conflict in the beginning if she just told them she smelled a kabane on the train. There's no excuse for hiding it and the same goes for the blood diet.

And really? A funeral in the middle of nowhere? The show has continued to portray most of the characters as extremely paranoid people so how come they were so calm outside where Kabane could easily attack them? It contradicts what they've shown so far.

2/5

They're not feeling safe or else there wouldn't be guards on top of the train keeping an eye out for Kabane. Did you even watch this episode? The true reason they stopped was to fix the water tank and refill it so they can get to Kongokaku. The prayer thing was just a bonus since they needed to stop anyway.
Apr 29, 2016 6:08 AM

Apr 2008
hithummah said:
This series is squeezing the formula we liked of Aot, but with extra edginess. Mumei dose not fit the realism they try achieve and felt out of place. Enjoyable, but nothing special. I prefer moeblob on motorcycles over this any day.

Zombies with fortified glowing hearts. And you talk about Realism?
Apr 29, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
They're not feeling safe or else there wouldn't be guards on top of the train keeping an eye out for Kabane. Did you even watch this episode?

Tthat doesn't excuse what they've shown so far and yes I did.
The true reason they stopped was to fix the water tank and refill it so they can get to Kongokaku. The prayer thing was just a bonus since they needed to stop anyway.

Did I say anything about why they stopped?
Apr 29, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:
They're not feeling safe or else there wouldn't be guards on top of the train keeping an eye out for Kabane. Did you even watch this episode?

The true reason they stopped was to fix the water tank and refill it so they can get to Kongokaku. The prayer thing was just a bonus since they needed to stop anyway.

How doesn't it excuse it? You realize that staying inside constantly would drive people mad especially if the train isn't moving at that time? Getting fresh air, attaining some semblance of normalcy after the hell they just left. It's natural to want that. People are already on edge as all hell. Locking them up in the tin can of the train would only make things worse.
Apr 29, 2016 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

How doesn't it excuse it? You realize that staying inside constantly would drive people mad especially if the train isn't moving at that time? Getting fresh air, attaining some semblance of normalcy after the hell they just left. It's natural to want that. People are already on edge as all hell. Locking them up in the tin can of the train would only make things worse.

So are you implying from this episode onward they'll stop being constantly on the edge after getting some fresh air?
Apr 29, 2016 6:21 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
hithummah said:

Your argument is invalid, having magic or whatever elements doesn't excuse a show (I'm talking in general) for not making sense in context. A character can act absurdly by our own standards, our own reality, but if its actions make sense in-universe, in the context of the anime (Kill la Kill, Jojo, etc.), legit.
Apr 29, 2016 6:26 AM

Jan 2011
It's never that simple to gain trust.
Apr 29, 2016 6:28 AM

Apr 2008
paraze said:
Darklight0303 said:

Your argument is invalid, having magic or whatever elements doesn't excuse a show (I'm talking in general) for not making sense in context. A character can act absurdly by our own standards, our own reality, but if its actions make sense in-universe, in the context of the anime (Kill la Kill, Jojo, etc.), legit.

Your definition of realism is incredibly two dimensional you know that?
Apr 29, 2016 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
FononZero said:
Z4k said:

2/5

You're one of those villagers, aren't you?

No I'm not one of your kin.
Apr 29, 2016 6:38 AM

Jan 2015
Andes-Chucky said:
I'm little bit surprised after knowing Mumei is only 12 years old girl :)

Where is it written? Because I don't really find it

Edit: Found it. You are right. Lol.
XenocrisiApr 29, 2016 6:42 AM
Apr 29, 2016 6:51 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
paraze said:

Your definition of realism is incredibly two dimensional you know that?

I don't remember defining realism, I was only reacting to:

- they try to have characters acting realistically (implying, realistically in their own world, like real people in a world with zombies and stuff)
- there are zombies and you talk about realism

What do you mean by "two dimensional" anyway?
Apr 29, 2016 6:54 AM

Dec 2012
Z4k said:

2/5

They reacted to her as being a kabane, before she could open her mouth. The situation of "just" is basically shown impossible through the whole episode.
People on the train already were fighting for food to the point of threatening a pregnant woman. The only realism I'd be looking for would be actually Mumei's. Another station, same problems. If anything, reasoning with a crowd can be successful in more than one way. If the "just" explanation was supposed to work, then Kurusu and the peasant-chans would leave the Kabaneri be at the end of the previous episode. If not Mumei, they could have obeyed Ayame. Yet, they didn't.

The supply station was cleared as safe by the Bushi. That's why the were "calm", if you are considering peasant-chans' conspiracy as their mundane activity.

The funeral thing, however, I don't think it was so innocent. The elders forwarded their request in the middle of arguing how to get rid off Mumei and Ikoma, and I suspect they did it simply to stop the train and give the peasant-chans' other village "warriors" a chance to kill the Kabaneri. That is, Ayame has been pawned around by the very people who are supposed to follow her orders.
Apr 29, 2016 7:05 AM

Mar 2014
kamisama751 said:
KoreaWS said:

@kamisama751 Well were's the shitpost at? Come on man, these threads are boring without some contrarian

I have just finished the episode now. :D

kamisama71 said:
Well, this episode is a comedy one. We got a super funny gaijin for ingurish sake and our protagonist is trying to build a harem with the princess as the victim. The sister is dead, so there is no incest route. That is a big pro.

Since this episode does not contain so much events there are also a bit less mistakes. These are the following ones:
• Our protagonist touched a very hot pipe before and felt no pain. However, someone kicks him in the ass and it hurts.
• Kabaneri got healing ability for the sake of plot.
• Caring out a funeral is more important than surviving. What if lots of Kabane attacks follow the fire and attack you?
• His imouto is already a Kabane. How can a little explosive bag pierce though that heart protector?
• Pregnant mother needed an entire day to turn into a Kabane. The speed is way too slow.
• As we can see from Ikoma's sister. You will stay unmovable for a while before completely turning into a Kabane. However, this is not the case with the pregnant mother for plot's sake.
• Let’s kill those who saved us and gave a brilliant speech to everyone.

This post might get editted after me rewatching this episode.

Here I summon a few people for discussing: @Comic_Sans @ColdBreeze @Xykko
You called?

You're 100 % correct, as usual

I started laughing when the pregnant mother turned out to be a kabane

Plot convenience 101
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 29, 2016 7:11 AM

Jul 2015
Well i personally highly enjoy this show, that was an amazing episode, already better than aot
Apr 29, 2016 7:17 AM
Jul 2012
what the fuck was that zombie loli expecting when she asked for blood lmao
Apr 29, 2016 7:18 AM

Jul 2007
ColdBreeze said:

That's feudal japan, right? Why did the one guy speak a bit english for no reason? Was that common? if so, forget this point.

Considering his design he is very clearly a foreigner.
Also he is the one narrating the previews.
Apr 29, 2016 7:18 AM

Apr 2008
anilandrot said:
what the fuck was that zombie loli expecting when she asked for blood lmao

There was no real way to ask for it without freaking people out and starving herself would only make her do the same thing Ikoma is doing at the end of the episode.
Apr 29, 2016 7:28 AM
Jan 2014
Not a bad episode, I liked the speech Ikoma gave when Ayame tested his resolve.
Looking forward to next week.
elros75Apr 29, 2016 7:53 AM
Apr 29, 2016 7:39 AM

Jan 2015
Haha. Kabaneri forum posts are more entertaining than the actual anime.
Apr 29, 2016 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
Not even a speck of this show is interesting so far. There's little intrigue or mystery in the story and considering that this will be only 1 cour, some sort of a hook should be present already. There isn't even one character that's at least a little bit likeable, nerd Ushio and bratty 12 year old sure as hell aren't appealing, the rest of the fodder are mostly antagonizing.

Despite the pacing and story progression being a tad on the slow side, it still somehow feels rushed and skimmed over: last episode wrapped up with Ikoma finally getting on the train after Kabane onslaught, this episode starts with impromptu "training session"; in one scene the people gathered to kill Ikoma and Mumei, and after few words from the mediator Ayame the scene quickly changes to Mumei making funny faces to the babies, supposedly trying to show that she is friendly; - the scenes just don't flow together nicely and the whole series starts to feel abrupt.

Hopefully the next episode progresses the story further, but with that vampiric zombie "twist" I don't expect anything interesting
Apr 29, 2016 8:02 AM
Apr 2015
Lol this is turning into another one of those cliché shounen shows..
I expected better :(
Apr 29, 2016 8:07 AM

Jan 2014
>talks shit to Ikoma in prison
>ignores directive from higher-ups
>threatens the train people and samurai force
>openly admits to being half-kabane (the single entity that threatens all of humanity) and demands to stay anyway
>broke her promise with Ayame because her Kabane-sense tingled and doesn't tell her anyway because "u dont understand me hurr durr"
>threatens the train people AGAIN
>doesnt tell Ikoma about the blood sucking drawback
>tells LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE BUT IKOMA.
>"Got milk blood?"

I honestly can't blame Samurai Man for wanting to kick them out.

She's not even trying to be nice.
MagicalMahouApr 29, 2016 8:19 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2016 8:11 AM

Sep 2014
Everyone expecting ikoma to be hungry, but well. Maybe he is just horny?

Mumei is awesome. Ass-kicking lolis always are, but she has character!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 29, 2016 8:22 AM

Apr 2008
ColdBreeze said:
Comander-07 said:
Mumei is awesome. Ass-kicking lolis always are, but she has character!
Doesn't mean it's a likeable character though. She is careless and that doesn't fit so well here imo.

And she still has the attitude of being "better" than everyone else. I see why most can like that, but for some it's a bit hard to relate and it's hard/impossible to feel for her.

Here's the thing though. If she removes her limiter, she could slaughter the whole train if she wanted. There's no denying that. Because she's trained to fight monsters. Normal humans won't register as a threat to her.
Apr 29, 2016 8:28 AM

Apr 2011
FononZero said:
ColdBreeze said:

That's feudal japan, right? Why did the one guy speak a bit english for no reason? Was that common? if so, forget this point.

He talks like a foreigner (so we can assume he actually is one), which is why he also would use english....

As to why there is a foreigner in the show, I have no idea...

why wouldn't there be foreigners ?
Apr 29, 2016 8:40 AM

May 2014
Good episode.
Mumei was kinda irritating at the beginning but seeing her play with the baby afterwards was cute.
And not even to speak of the sideboob action from the first seconds of this episode 😏
Well how long will it get them to get to the last station :p
Apr 29, 2016 8:42 AM
Apr 2016
Fai said:
Any comparisons to AOT at this point are idiocy at best.

How can you say that so casually after that stupid moment on the train?
Apr 29, 2016 8:47 AM
Mar 2015
Glad to see Ayame isn't just a cute weak girl given power she didn't deserve. She knows how to get things done when needed.

What a cliffhanger lol.
Apr 29, 2016 8:53 AM

Sep 2015
When Mumei was beating Ikoma up at the beggining I couldn't stop but think about scene when Levi was beating Eren up.
Apr 29, 2016 9:03 AM

Oct 2014
The thing is, Mumei is inmature. Imagine an Inmature brat in an MMORPG that somehow can get away with OP hacks that aren't illegal. He would think he is the hottest shit.

Bowgli said:

The explanation is simple it's not a VIRUS. It's a CURSE and Mumei's ribbon and Ikoma's stone acts like a charm to contain it.
Mumei said her ribbon stops the curse from spreading.

That would be lame as fuck. Luckily, the stone is only a stone and the ribbon should be tightly tied. I'm guessing since we don't see blue or purple in that zone it's visually weird, but it''s the only thing that comes to mind considering the show's logic.

kamisama751 said:

The pipe implied his skin got numb. It has nothing to do with nerve terminals, the thing that makes you feel pain. He isn't the Kiznaiver's MC all of a sudden.

Numb has something to do with your nerve system, mate. If for example your arm got numb then you can’t feel anything for a while, not even pain.

Then I can't explain it.However, he can't feel heat but he can feel pain. There isn't a contradiction yet since we have never seen that Kabaneri's or Kabanes can't feel pain, yet we know they can stand heat.

KoreaWS said:
kamisama751 said:

• Caring out a funeral is more important than surviving. What if lots of Kabane attacks follow the fire and attack you?

Well I can't defend this one rationally, but at least it shows you how superstitious the plebs are.

>Steampunk
>Superstitious
Don’t know that these two words can be used in this way till now.[/quote]
Did you forgot that those are peasants-chans? Or the steam really made you overlook it's still a feudal society? They also have 2 Kabaneris, and guys on the lookout. They aren't totally defenseless. But for plot convenience no kabane was seen that night, really.

kamisama751 said:
KoreaWS said:

It just does. The little thing is OP.

So our little main character developed a weapon for nothing. *clap *clap *clap

Embarrasing. Now tell me that somebody would go, in the middle of the chaos, and pin down a Kabane and have enough time to activate the suicide bag. Ikoma is looking for something more efficient (since it adds steam instead of pure gunpowder) and that could be improved.

kamisama751 said:
KoreaWS said:

You forgot there's a 3 days rule, designed to contain people that are suspected to be infected even for the tiniest scratch. A rule so specific can be crafted through observation and experience.

On_the_Lam said:

Lmfao.

It is still contradicting with what is shown in the first two episodes and see the last paragraph I wrote.

Trolls deny facts now? How low.

kamisama751 said:

The sister obviously moved her eyes and she is just bitten once since her clothes and so on are all at the right place. It is the same situation like Ikoma’s (the virus reached the brain). How can that “kill” someone? There is no difference to the pregnant mother’s.

First, yes, the sister moved her eyes, that's no proof that she didn't died, since we can see her eye color is different.
Second,l did you see the mother get assaulted by a Kabane like with the sister? How can you say then it's the same thing. The mother didn't had a huge bite, yet it can be inferred that she had an small bite or scratch.
And about the sister, she was bitten in the neck. Regardless of wether that killed her or not, it was a considerable bite close to her brain. Evidence:
By that fact, her transformation speed would be faster.

KoreaWS said:

As we have seen from episode one the virus will die in a second (for a scientific reason) if it doesn’t reach the brain fast enough. Then in this episode, it needs a whole day and doesn’t die. Contradicting.

Are you dismissing the size of the bites again?
In fact... Now that I think about it... The only way Kabaneri would be made is if you are inflicted through a huge bite. Now I wanna see Mumei's backstory.

This show, once again, is on the verge of a trainwreck. Pretty conveniently, the railroad has been smooth up until this moment. As usual, if I didn't touched a point is because I can't defend it.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Apr 29, 2016 9:07 AM

Sep 2010
kamisama751 said:
KoreaWS said:

@kamisama751 Well were's the shitpost at? Come on man, these threads are boring without some contrarian

I have just finished the episode now. :D

kamisama71 said:
Well, this episode is a comedy one. We got a super funny gaijin for ingurish sake and our protagonist is trying to build a harem with the princess as the victim. The sister is dead, so there is no incest route. That is a big pro.

Since this episode does not contain so much events there are also a bit less mistakes. These are the following ones:
• Our protagonist touched a very hot pipe before and felt no pain. However, someone kicks him in the ass and it hurts.
• Kabaneri got healing ability for the sake of plot.
• His imouto is already a Kabane. How can a little explosive bag pierce though that heart protector?
• Pregnant mother needed an entire day to turn into a Kabane. The speed is way too slow and the virus should have been already dead due to what is shown in episode one.
• As we can see from Ikoma's sister. You will stay unmovable for a while before completely turning into a Kabane. However, this is not the case with the pregnant mother for plot's sake.
• Let’s kill those who saved us and gave a brilliant speech to everyone.

This post might get editted after me rewatching this episode.

Here I summon a few people for discussing: @Comic_Sans @ColdBreeze @Xykko
I havent had the pleasure to witness this over the top recycled schlock. But i might watch it to see if it lives up to the hype or if its another casual pandering anime, with shiny visuals, shit tier waifus and bad plot

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Apr 29, 2016 9:13 AM

Mar 2016
no way did they just leave us on a cliffhanger
Apr 29, 2016 9:16 AM

Dec 2012
@MagicalMahou

>talks shit to Ikoma in prison<

Ikoma talks shit to her, expecting people to show comprehension beyond rules or "normal". Gets better, when they shot him down and left him to the kabane.

>ignores directive from higher-ups<

Doesn't have such. Especially at the station, where the Lord met her and introduced himself to her.

>threatens the train people and samurai force<

They die if they're killed. Mumei is the only one who actually gets it and saves their asses.

>openly admits to being half-kabane (the single entity that threatens all of humanity) and demands to stay anyway<

Apparently, no one believes Kabaneri exist. However, everyone knows what kabane is.

>broke her promise with Ayame because her Kabane-sense tingled and doesn't tell her anyway because "u dont understand me hurr durr"<

One line up.

Did they understand her and when.

Mumei's position isn't dependent on promises to Ayame. The mutual benefit will become a moot point if there was indeed kabane on the train.

>threatens the train people AGAIN<

Those who came to kill her?

>doesnt tell Ikoma about the blood sucking drawback<

At this point is speculative what happened with Ikoma. Apparently it didn't happen during his lapse on the train.

>tells LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE BUT IKOMA.<

... who still doesn't believe her, much like the rest of the bunch.

>"Got milk blood?"<

Truth hurts. The sooner, the better. If they don't respond with ignorance only, they respond with more violence. Directed at the wrong person/s to boot.

>I honestly can't blame Samurai Man for wanting to kick them out.<

He doesn't merely want to kick them out, but that isn't important. He cares only for Ayame and didn't hesitate to piss on the peasants lives, fulfilling his "duty". He is saving no one except Ayame, doesn't particularly care if the peasant flies die from starvation or thirst. Usually barks in vain.

>She's not even trying to be nice.<

She is nice to kids and Ikoma ^^
Apr 29, 2016 9:19 AM

Oct 2014
Xykko said:
I havent had the pleasure to witness this over the top recycled schlock. But i might watch it to see if it lives up to the hype or if its another casual pandering anime, with shiny visuals, shit tier waifus and bad plot

Considering your signature, with LoGH and the Dr. Seuss quote, I'd say sure, join the fun, the threads are top quality. You'll get mad at the show though.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

932 by wallus81 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.