Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's been 6 months since he left Japan's school and graduation season came. His first time trying ichigo daifuku? The reason he agreed to come back because of the rice. Seeing the old owner, who seems to be fond of little brother. New home with all brothers together (so it was not main two always together all the time like I expected), though he's still not used to living with the twins. Main guy quit host job to do something else for new life.

Since most brothers have work, little brother wanting to get one, too. Kirito brother was asked by main guy to pick little brother up from the old man hospitalized, and realized that he thinks of outsider to them after the last visit that he wants to work, too. It seems like Kirito brother and little brother got a bit closer with the talk? The old man eventually got well.

ED with Kirito brother and little brother. Wow. that biting during preview.
tsubasaloverApr 27, 2016 8:54 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 27, 2016 11:01 AM

Jan 2015
Aren't they supposed to be in Canada? Too bad it got fast forward. And that's how Haru want Ren to "work" with.
So that "mysterious" fox is not a fox after all. Should've guessed that.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 27, 2016 11:14 AM

Dec 2009
wow Kiri's voice is much lower than I imagined...
Ichigo daifuku looked so good OTL I need to make myself some, it's strawberry season soon~

There were some shots here and there that are not in the manga and I like them a lot (like Haru and Ren working on the farm in Canada). This episode felt so short, and it's kinda sad that there are only 6 episodes left... that biting at the end though, I can't remember that scene orz Need to read the manga again
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned~ ♫
Apr 27, 2016 11:58 AM

Jan 2016
Love this episode :) !!
tanuki❤
Apr 27, 2016 12:17 PM

Nov 2015
At first I was totally confused what time frame they were in... Then it slowly got resolved.
It's a fun show overall with drama and comedy going hand to hand.
Lol at the raccoon dog!
Apr 27, 2016 12:27 PM

Dec 2009
RACCOON DOG. I'M DYING.

Also, glad we got a kiss during this ep. :')
Apr 27, 2016 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
was also confused about the timeline at starting, turns out they skipped/fast forwarded all the time they were in canada :x
i thought they'd show ren and haru living in canada, like that's what ep3 ending made me feel like >.>
dat kiss in this ep was <33 but yeah it's definitely kinda uh when there's an age difference and haru just likes to kiss guys on the lips.. (ik he's a kid but yeah still)
i don't have a biggg problem with age difference but it's just kinda not comfy..
Apr 27, 2016 1:11 PM

Sep 2015
Ichigo daifuku is the highlight of this episode for me XD Looks really delicious. Also, I'm confused about the new rice, Japanese plants and harvests rice only once a year? Not counting winter, I thought rice can grow in the other three seasons...

Can't wait for next episode XD
Apr 27, 2016 1:47 PM

Feb 2013
This is going so fast! Cute Tanuki <3
Apr 27, 2016 2:53 PM

Aug 2013
Makes me wanna re-read some of the manga [x romance aside, watching Ren adapt to life in japan and ppl in general was always my fav part about super lovers
Apr 27, 2016 2:53 PM

Aug 2011
I would say they mixed the timeline but after checking the manga I remember it was already a mess to understand lol

» Escapism.

Apr 27, 2016 7:09 PM

Dec 2014
the brotherly loves overflows this episode
Apr 27, 2016 8:43 PM

Feb 2015
Another timeskip? I liked Ren and Aki's little chat.
Apr 27, 2016 10:51 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Ren graduated ??? What about Canada???
Oh they are living together. Haru wants to open a store...Cafe
WHOA RACCOON DOG errr POMERANIAN <333

YAY Aki and Ren ED Song <333
Apr 28, 2016 12:56 AM

May 2014
A huge time skip in this episode
I thought I missed one ep
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 28, 2016 12:58 AM
Feb 2015
Omg Haru's sucha cutie I love his brotherly complex very much <33 can't wait to see more of it ^^
Apr 28, 2016 2:34 AM

Oct 2013
THAT LAST PART IN THE PREVIEW <3 <3
Apr 28, 2016 4:06 AM

Aug 2015
Just noticed, they don't like to draw noses, do they? There were 10+ scenes were the characters didn't have noses and it wasn't supposed to show their emotions I guess. This anime feels extremely weird..
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
Apr 28, 2016 8:25 AM

Sep 2015
Can someone who's read the manga tell me if significant has been skipped up til now? Or is the anime not fast forwarding at an abnormal pace and really nothing happened during the time skips
Apr 28, 2016 8:41 AM

Sep 2015
starlabbu said:
Can someone who's read the manga tell me if significant has been skipped up til now? Or is the anime not fast forwarding at an abnormal pace and really nothing happened during the time skips

The anime follows the manga faithfully, nothing is skipped. But yeah, if you consider it, the anime feels really fast even though it animates all the important points (and adds its own little detail). Probably because the manga chapters are long and packed full with dialogue the scenes feel longer than they actually are.
Apr 28, 2016 9:23 AM

Aug 2008
Woah that timeskip made me confused for a second.

That kiss was totally adorable! And the brothers' bad luck when it comes to women though... I hope Ren won't follow their footsteps (well he has Haru already so slim chance lol)

I died at the raccoon dog. That was too cute!!!
Apr 28, 2016 2:32 PM

Mar 2014
Damn that Pomeranian was cute AF
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 28, 2016 3:34 PM

Feb 2013
They did it!!! They now have what so many anime charas have desperately dreamed of: living together happily in the same house! Wow. This never happens. Every time I said, "I just wanted them to live and be happy together"(+sobbing) is happening?!?? It's happening. Also, Pomeranian adorableness uwahhh!!!
Apr 28, 2016 6:47 PM
Mar 2016
That kiss made me gasp xD *^* Such a great episode, went by too fast D;
Apr 28, 2016 7:53 PM

Feb 2016
CrotakuShinobi said:
A huge time skip in this episode
I thought I missed one ep
It's exactly how it is in the manga though
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Apr 29, 2016 2:04 AM
Jul 2015
I was lost for the first five mins. I was like...what happened? Why are they talking about graduation? Why are Aki and Shima still there?

But it got resolved.

The weakest part of this anime is the fact that it feels so rushed but instead of considering it a con, I consider this anime a feel good anime full of fluff and just accept it flaws and all.

Great episode.
Aki is my 2nd fave after Ren.
Apr 29, 2016 5:15 AM

May 2010
Lol 6 months are more than enough to remember people's faces tho. Time sure passes fast in this. Well it's not a bad thing, they still manage to handle things well.

The twins are giving a bl vibe too now lol.
Apr 29, 2016 3:09 PM

Mar 2015
Great episode. More and more supporting characters get introduced. Always like the old landlord. And finally Tanuki!

I love Aki. I hope someday the twins get their own spin-off or at least their story is fleshed out more in the manga.
Apr 29, 2016 4:37 PM

Jul 2008
This anime is confusing as hell with all the time skips. Was this episode half a year after Haru and Ren came back to Japan from Canada?

I still don't feel comfortable seeing Haru kiss Ren, but the hug was adorable :')
And I only now realised that Ren is voiced by Minagawa Junko and now I can't help but see Haruka talking in him all the time XD
Apr 29, 2016 10:00 PM

Sep 2015
It was too cute!! I'm a huge fan of the manga and the art for the anime just cracks me up. I definitely can't wait for the next episode!
Apr 30, 2016 4:23 AM

Mar 2012
timeskip after timeskip...
i'll be patiently waiting for character development

Apr 30, 2016 8:11 AM

Feb 2016
Voldemort approves.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Apr 30, 2016 10:49 AM

Dec 2009
I think my only complaint about Super Lovers is the fact that it does so many time jumps so when I start an episode it leaves me feeling like I missed something. Other than that this was a solid episode. I actually feel the twins growing on me as characters and were less annoying this episode. Haru is still clueless with his interactions with Ren lol...
Apr 30, 2016 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
Trying to condense the story into 10 episodes with all the time skips makes for a really choppy and disjointed show. The comedic moments also don't jive well with the more serious parts. So far this has been bland as hell, but I feel the same way about the manga so I'm not too surprised. I did like Aki's chat with Ren though. I'm considering dropping this, but I'd like to see how they handle Aki and Shima... Wish they got more screen time.

Helenus said:
I hope someday the twins get their own spin-off or at least their story is fleshed out more in the manga.

Me too, but I doubt it'll ever happen. :(
removed-userApr 30, 2016 3:06 PM
Apr 30, 2016 3:13 PM

Mar 2015
atrophaneurae said:
Trying to condense the story into 10 episodes with all the time skips makes for a really choppy and disjointed show. The comedic moments also don't jive well with the more serious parts. So far this has been bland as hell, but I feel the same way about the manga so I'm not too surprised. I did like Aki's chat with Ren though. I'm considering dropping this, but I'd like to see how they handle Aki and Shima... Wish they got more screen time.

Helenus said:
I hope someday the twins get their own spin-off or at least their story is fleshed out more in the manga.

Me too, but I doubt it'll ever happen. :(

As much as I LOVE Super Lovers I agree with you to a certain degree. I was really excited for the anime adaption. But with the limited time they have to flesh out the plot and the characters I am not sure if this will be a satisfactory adaption. I think some things just work far better in the manga.

I'm kinda sad. I had high hopes. If they pulled it off he right way I fought we could even get a second season. But the way things are now?
May 3, 2016 11:49 PM
Aug 2007
I kinda agree with everyone on it the time skips. It works well enough in the manga, but in the anime you get the feeling that it's rushed.
May 4, 2016 4:29 AM

Dec 2012
At the first, I thought I skipped an episode. The story was good, but I can't handle this kiss, even if I know he don't LOVE him yet.
May 5, 2016 2:10 AM

Oct 2015
I have been bust lately (Plus I'm trying to watch Berserk before the new season starts in July) so I hadn't gotten around to this episode for a week and I haven't seen episode 5 yet. That time skip made me think that I had accidentally started the wrong episode at first.
May 7, 2016 5:07 PM

Jun 2015
How is it that currently the most common pomeranian fur color is ginger and still when I see them in anime they are always grey-shaded. :| >dog people problems<
May 8, 2016 12:13 AM

Nov 2010
Since they're kissing... does that mean they're dating now? ._.
May 23, 2016 2:44 AM

Jun 2010
The timeskip..... I looked forward seeing them in Canada, since I like the views and the dogs. But they're back in Japan.... This is skipping way too much.

The dog was super funny with the creepy eyes. :D
And I had to google what is the difference between an ordinary raccoon and a raccoon dog. xP
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2016 7:35 PM

Mar 2010
Well wow, Ren feels older then the last episode to me

I don't know how to feel about the twin bros yet

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 6, 2016

236 by Anaoliver_ »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 13, 2016

79 by renandharu_ »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 8, 2016

58 by Angesubaru »»
Jun 16, 2023 8:09 AM

» How explicit is this?

GreyStoneFlinger - Dec 12, 2022

7 by NekoKyan- »»
Dec 16, 2022 7:52 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2016

40 by Yuwka »»
Nov 6, 2022 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.