Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2016 6:11 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Meliodas is still as op as ever. Still really cool seeing him taken them both of them.

Curious if the two commandments will actually be taken out in this fight.
Apr 25, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2011
Wait, is it already translated or did you just read the raws?
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Apr 25, 2016 7:25 AM

Nov 2011
Meliodas showing why the inferior Commandaments are no match for him. He needs a real challenge soon tbh. Felt the fight was rather fast this time.
Apr 25, 2016 7:37 AM

Aug 2010
The was awesome. Mel's on fire!! Epic ass fight on a huge scale. Getting shot kilometers away. And coming back in an instant punching the hell out of Gloxinia then REKTing Dolor with a cut to the shoulder like a BOSS.

The thing that Gloxinia said about having fought together to defeat the demon king was interesting. We already knew that the Giants and Fairies and the other races teamed up against him. But after u think about it Dolor and Gloxinia personally were fighting against the Demon King and then became part of the commandments. Really wth happened?! The hype for the Demon King is so real

I really don't see how Mel would've lost even without Escanor's help. Must've made the job so much easier tho.

Still waiting for more Gilfrost info and that piece of info about Merlin and Mel knowing eachother the longest was really interesting
Apr 25, 2016 7:50 AM

May 2013
I cannot wait to see Meliodas vs Zeldris & Estarossa. At this point I think they are the only commandments who can give him a challenge.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Apr 25, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2011
Meliodas OP af. Still, it's frustrating how Ban's remark was spot on. What I like about this series is that no character has lost their personality and still continues to grow, but the huge imbalance in power between pretty much everyone and the Commandments still worries me. I don't want this to be pretty much a Meliodas & Escanor vs. Ten Commandments thing only the whole way through. Or for it to end up as Naruto and Bleach where everyone only praises the holy MC-sama :/

So, Meliodas is not the demon king and worked from the beginning with everyone against the demons. Also, Gloxinia and Dolor were both betrayed/shamed, which has caused them to go bad. I think that their pasts are going to be revealed along with Meliodas's, hmm. *curiosity intensifies*

Extra notes: Nakaba-sensei doesn't want to reveal whether Merlin is in love with Captain in the question section, so possible ship sinking for MerlinxArthur and MerlinxEscanor?
Gowther is carrying Escanor around, so more bromance for these two and his possible change of heart is already visible
God let no one refer to Gloxinia as a she. IT'S A HE, NOT A SHE!
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Apr 25, 2016 8:13 AM

Aug 2014
WHAT. A. FIGHT. Damn that was epic, but Meliodas is to damn OP lol. I'm so hyped to see him vs the other Commandment :> And now I'm pretty curious to learn about their pasts.
Apr 25, 2016 8:26 AM

Nov 2014
So Mel and mer are friends for more than six hundred years. I wonder what friggin race Merlin belongs to.

Apr 25, 2016 8:34 AM

Jun 2014
Goddamn it Meliodas is so fucking powerful! That was an epic fight, I literally have nothing else to say because that's the only way this fight can be described.

I kinda lol'd at how Gilfrost just so happened to have the convenient power of teleportation....I want to know more about him though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 25, 2016 9:58 AM

Jun 2013
This somewhat confirms my Doubts...Gloxinia and Dolor Died in Great War and then The Maou (Demon King) Turned them into Demons...or put 1 of the Commandments inside of them...Just like Dreyfus is currently.

Oh wait.....So....Dolor turned into Demon Tribe because his Pride as Warrior was crushed...and Gloxinia was Betrayed by those he trusted the Most? (Fairy Kind? and that Fairy whose copy Gloxinia was using as Substitute..?) So they...chose to become demons...

O__O Gloxinia is truly showing us what the 10C are really made Off...and this is still when he is Sealed!?

Jumanju? Why~ * KInd Smile* :) Is it not supposed to be Jumanji? XDXDXDXDXD

What the...F******!!!!!??!?!?!?! O_________O MELIODAS!!?!?!?!? as Good as One-Shot the 10C'S!!!!! WHAT THE F***K IS HE!? MAOU NO KO!? (DEMON KING'S CHILD!?)

..Erm...AM I not Worried about that Gilfrost Teleported HENDRICKSEN INTO LIONES KINGDOM!? SINS BETTER TALK FAST!!!!! AND GOWTHER TOO!!! OOOH SHIIIT!!!!

JarjaxleApr 25, 2016 10:11 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 25, 2016 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
Always a lot of action!
So in bulk :
- The reasons for the betrayal of Gloxinia and Dolor are mentioned but it is still mysterious. Anyway he spent Unclear things 3000 years ago,
- Meliodas deploys a phenomenal force and defeats the two TC,
- Meanwhile Gilfrost teleports everyone away from the place of battle, at Liones.

Since I do not see Gloxinia and Dolor end here and now, and they are alone in the zone : I see a huge attack that destroys everything and leaves KO Meliodas a moment : intervention of Estarossa or another? (Again and again^^).

Although, that becomes our "referee"? And the two other assassins? For those who stayed there: they may have been took in the teleport zone or they will find themselves captives (as Meliodas in the case of a very unfavorable reversal).

Review of known forms of Gloxinia's spirit spear:
- Stand: tentacles
- Form 1: Vasquez : spear
- Form 5: Yggdra Armor: plant armor
- Form 7: Moon Rose: healing flower
- Form 9: Death Thorn : thorns that stretch and pierce all

To compare to King:
- Stand: pillow
- Form 1: spear
- Form 2: guardian
- Form 3: spear that petrifies
- Form 4: Sunflower
- Form 5: Increase (Multiple kunais)
- Form 7: Sphere-lamp
- Form 8: protection sphere that heals

Following in two weeks!
Apr 25, 2016 11:11 AM

Sep 2015
just thought about lately but it seems like meliodas is the older aged mc in any anime/manga i can think of
Apr 25, 2016 11:17 AM
Apr 2014
SAVAGE, I want to see this animated.
The 10 commandments have just been getting rekt after rekt after rekt, Galan is the only one who had any impressive showing.
Apr 25, 2016 12:24 PM
Sep 2015
When is NAKABA gonna give us a flash back chapter of them 3000 years ago I wanna know what the hell happen with Meliodas and the Commandments we have to see that
But Gilfrost sending them straight to liones there's a connection with him and liones especially him knowing about the 10 Commandments and want them out the picture as well
It's either Zaratras or his son
Apr 25, 2016 12:57 PM
Apr 2013
[quote=Dianga-12 message=45744971]Meliodas OP af. Still, it's frustrating how Ban's remark was spot on. What I like about this series is that no character has lost their personality and still continues to grow, but the huge imbalance in power between pretty much everyone and the Commandments still worries me. I don't want this to be pretty much a Meliodas & Escanor vs. Ten Commandments thing only the whole way through. Or for it to end up as Naruto and Bleach where everyone only praises the holy MC-sama :/

Agreed. I share the same concerns. I dont like the fact that there is so much difference between Mel, Escanor--------> Gloxinia, Dolor, Galan, Meryascylla----------> the rest of the Sins. I loved the aura the sins had in the beginning of the manga, but being so far from the TC now just makes look Ban, King , Diane or Gowther worhtless. And i dont like that.
Apr 25, 2016 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
We do have still some clues to the evolution of Sins.

Diane: dance of giants
King: wings
Gowther: wake his nature of TC
Merlin: as we know nothing about her, everything is possible :p Goddess ?

Only the power-up of Ban is completely unknown, without clue. Some theories suggest mastering the power of the fountain of youth that is in him
Apr 25, 2016 2:34 PM
Apr 2016
I have a feeling the commandments are like the legendary sannin from Naruto. They got stomped by the demon king and he gave them cursed power as a reminder.
Apr 25, 2016 2:43 PM
Apr 2016
I through it will be a flash back T-T
Oh well nice chapter meliodas is so OP
And gilfrost is getting more mysterious how do he know the castle of liones and he teleport them there is it possible that it's zartasas or another son?
I'm wondering why zartasas is terrified that meliodas finish them of quickly than expected...
Apr 25, 2016 2:49 PM

Sep 2012
With the return Liones and the separation with Meliodas, I wonder if we will not see a remake of Danafor?

Suppose Meliodas is neutralized for a moment and the final action of the arc two takes place at Liones with as Boss Fraudin :
- Fraudin attack Liones to recover the blood of the apostle of the Goddess and triggers what he had done to Danafor
- There the group without Meliodas fights Fraudin, Lord Gray and other creatures (return of Merascylla?), Which echoes with the end of the arc one with Hendy
- Denzel and Co. return to Liones to fight both Fraudin that Gowther.

Such a configuration can evoke many things:
- Night battle without Escanor and Meliodas
- Elie confronts Fraudin, and evokes Danafor and death of Liz
- Gowther confronts Fraudin and his past of TC
- Hendy and misfits trying to save Dreyfus
- Bonus : Diane recovers her memory in fighting alongside King, allowing to Gowther to see the power of love?
Apr 25, 2016 3:50 PM

Dec 2012
Meliodas is so damn powerful. Taking out Glonixia with a punch right in the gut & slashing Dolor.
Gilfrost managing to teleport everyone away from the battle.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 25, 2016 6:05 PM

Mar 2014
The best part of this chapter for me was getting confirmation on Merlin being w/Mel the longest. As that gives more to believe Merlin has connections to the Demon Clan.

Hoping we get the extent of those Gloxinia & Dolor's powers in the flashback. And I wonder what 'Darkness Descends' means; could it be that Estarossa/Zeldris is coming?

Btw, was Gloxinia shown on the final page? Can't see him.
Apr 26, 2016 3:29 AM
Apr 2016
Great chapter! I hope that the fact that the other sins and co. Saw the rest of the fight sparks a conversation about Meliodas's past. After this fight, my interest in why Meliodas is known as the accursed demon has spiked. My final remark is that I believe that Merlin served as a mentor for Meliodas after the war. It just seems to fit all in nicely. The one thing I still want to know about Merlin is her race, because she's probably known Meliodas for a really long time, so I can't be certain she's 100% human.
Apr 26, 2016 3:31 AM
Nov 2015
Ooh Gilfrost is awesome.

I really want a flashback now.
Apr 26, 2016 11:07 AM

Jan 2015
I'm thinking Meliodas is either the oldest or middle child of the Demon King which is why he's so strong compared to all of them. Even in his weakened state if he was able to do it anyways why didn't he do it sooner, he made them seem strong by saying "I wouldn't have been able to take care of both of you" while he did.
Apr 26, 2016 8:05 PM
Oct 2011
mine_abou said:
just thought about lately but it seems like meliodas is the older aged mc in any anime/manga i can think of

Yeah , no teen shit
Apr 27, 2016 5:53 AM

Sep 2015
YoKamis said:
mine_abou said:

Yeah , no teen shit

yeah i'm so done with those teens main characters who wreck all adults and all other adults are irrelevant jocks here we straight up got a 3000 old demon with a rich past and experience as an mc
Apr 27, 2016 7:08 AM

Feb 2011
LocalAfrican said:
I cannot wait to see Meliodas vs Zeldris & Estarossa. At this point I think they are the only commandments who can give him a challenge.

yeah, i'm feeling pity for all these [comandments] getting trashed like this, first galan and merashilla and now dolor and gloxinia...

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 27, 2016 8:08 AM

Jan 2012
This is all thanks to Escanor opening attack

May 19, 2016 3:18 PM

Aug 2014
That punch in the gut to Gloxinia was nasty as hell, well done Mel!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.