Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2016 1:24 AM

Feb 2015
About a month ago I've stumbled across this list while tending my club, I thought I wiould never find a full hentai list on MAL but I guess I was wrong on that but it's a good thing I did. And I'll tell to you how to find the list.

To get access to the list:

1. go on any hentai title.

2. Scroll down to the genre category and click on hentai and it will show you a complete list.

Or you can click on the link below.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/12/Hentai

Note: If you want to know the highest scored hentai series MAL has then it's easy. While on the full hentai page switch the list from grid to scroll which is on the upper right hand side, and then click the scores column section. It should give you a list of hentai from the highest scored hentai to the lowest scored.

I hope this information is helpful for those who wanted to find this list without anime included, but don't worry, if you have any trouble just send me a PM and I'll guide you through the process.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Ecchi/Hentai with realistic body-part proportions?

vtoy2 - Mar 9

1 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 2:25 AM

Sticky: » H-Doujin Directory

TheErosDeity - Jan 2, 2016

1 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 1:29 AM

» All Hentai that have Long and Good Storyline with long Episode , session or Movie

abidsumon - Mar 22

0 by abidsumon »»
Mar 22, 1:26 AM

» Help remembering a hentai

jin098 - Mar 17

0 by jin098 »»
Mar 17, 11:04 AM

Sticky: » The Ecchi/Hentai Identifications Thread [18+] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheErosDeity - Apr 22, 2014

2839 by KorinKore »»
Feb 5, 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.