Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 25, 2016 11:16 AM
Mar 2015
we need an updated map their are too many things happeneing

where is the oracsion seis

see they need to go back up team mirajane
since team natus has been crippled except gray who may need to go back up laxus if ackno comes his way
Apr 25, 2016 11:21 AM

Apr 2014
So erza has a sister now....wonderful
Apr 25, 2016 11:31 AM
Apr 2016
Jarjaxle said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

7 of them have lost and Brandish 85% has joined the FT side.

Yeah but God Serena was Newest Member...so...he was Member number 13?

Thats what even I was wondering, God Serena joined them like 1-2 months before the war; but even before that they were called Spriggan 12.

Maybe we are thinking too much, the author himself gives 0 fucks about his manga anyway, might be a plot hole
Apr 25, 2016 11:33 AM
Apr 2016
I'm afraid that Laxus will be in a big trouble.Acnologia only targets Dragon Slayers.Laxus is near Acnologia and he is already greatly weakened by his fights against Wahl and Hades.
GokuSSJGApr 25, 2016 11:42 AM
Apr 25, 2016 11:35 AM
Nov 2015
frostmourn said:
Jarjaxle said:

Yeah but God Serena was Newest Member...so...he was Member number 13?

Thats what even I was wondering, God Serena joined them like 1-2 months before the war; but even before that they were called Spriggan 12.

Maybe we are thinking too much, the author himself gives 0 fucks about his manga anyway, might be a plot hole

Could Obra be a 13th Spriggan?
Apr 25, 2016 11:46 AM

Dec 2015
I wonder if there will be a 12th spriggan. I mean the way Brandish was talking made it sound like Eileen is number 11 and 12 put together? She said August is the strongest "individual". I interpret this as possibly meaning maybe Eileen has another person fighting with her that she can summon as the 12th Spriggan (which could be just as strong as her) or maybe there is an actual 12th spriggan.

What do you guys think of this? Do you think there is an actual 12th spriggan or based on Brandish's comment do you think somehow Eileen will be the 11th and 12 Spriggan (or somehow have the ability to summon? the 12th spriggan)?
CejaraApr 25, 2016 11:56 AM
Apr 25, 2016 11:48 AM
Apr 2016
GokuSSJG said:
I'm afraid that Laxus will be in a big trouble.Acnologia only targets Dragon Slayers.Laxus is near Acnologia and he is already greatly weakened by his fights against Wahl and Hades.

Dont worry, Laxus (as well as any prominent member of the guild) has infinite plot armor.
Apr 25, 2016 11:54 AM
Sep 2015
frostmourn said:
manbot95 said:

Ajeel's feats are far above Jacob and neinhart he would be mid tier.

Jacob is low tier only. Neinhart managed to momentarly take down Jellal (which means it would've one-shotted Kagura) and defeated Erza w/o breaking a sweat and had the entier battlefield occupied. Nienhart > Ajeel for sure

Without his corpses he is nothing plus Erza defeated 3 of them with just a death stare.
Apr 25, 2016 11:57 AM
Apr 2016
manbot95 said:
frostmourn said:

Jacob is low tier only. Neinhart managed to momentarly take down Jellal (which means it would've one-shotted Kagura) and defeated Erza w/o breaking a sweat and had the entier battlefield occupied. Nienhart > Ajeel for sure

Without his corpses he is nothing plus Erza defeated 3 of them with just a death stare.

Erza is....Erza.

jokes aside,she is apparently a sister/daughter to Eileen who is probably strong as August.
Apr 25, 2016 11:58 AM
Apr 2016
frostmourn said:
GokuSSJG said:

Dont worry, Laxus (as well as any prominent member of the guild) has infinite plot armor.

haha yeah although someone must die in this Arc.
Apr 25, 2016 12:01 PM
Apr 2016
manbot95 said:
frostmourn said:

Because she's Erza doesn't count my friend ! Those 3 whooped Erza's ass so hard that Jellal finally had to bring back his Tower of Heaven rage face back.

W/o his corpses he is nothing? Did you forget that he temperorly one-shotted Jellal with a nuke? If it one shotted Jellal, then it would def one-shot Erza/Kagura.

And you say that w/o his corpses he is nothing? Then I can go and say Ajeel is nothing w/o his sand, Erza is nothing w/o her spacial weaponry (as proved by Marin) and so on! You can't take away someone's main source of power and then say he is nothing.
Apr 25, 2016 12:02 PM
Apr 25, 2016 12:05 PM
Apr 2016
This chapter was meh. I can't say I'm surprised that everyone won their fights quickly, just harps on these resurrections being pointless in the first place excluding Ur. Kagura didn't even hesitate to merc Simon with one hit.

These Sparrigan are very over hyped. One Hit Ko on Neinhart too. Hopefully August and Eileen actually do something.
Check out my Anime, Manga, and Video Game Articles on my blog site: http://www.dzparks.com/

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/dzparks

Apr 25, 2016 12:24 PM

Dec 2009
So just like Mashima hinted at in an earlier volume, there was a reason he made so many Spriggans, basically to let Fairy Tail defeat six of them and get their "Wins" in. Based off the title of the next chapter, it seems like the "Monstrous Six" are the real deal when it comes to the hype the Spriggans originally held, and is more in line with the number of villains Mashima usually does per Fairy Tail arc.

You know what? I'm fine with this twist, because 12 was a bit of an excessive number to begin with. Looking forward to seeing the strength of these "Monstrous Six" and what they will bring to the table. Don't disappointment me Mashima sensei! Also its obvious that's Erza's mother at the end...can't wait to find out about her...
Apr 25, 2016 12:27 PM

Jun 2013
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
So just like Mashima hinted at in an earlier volume, there was a reason he made so many Spriggans, basically to let Fairy Tail defeat six of them and get their "Wins" in. Based off the title of the next chapter, it seems like the "Monstrous Six" are the real deal when it comes to the hype the Spriggans originally held, and is more in line with the number of villains Mashima usually does per Fairy Tail arc.

You know what? I'm fine with this twist, because 12 was a bit of an excessive number to begin with. Looking forward to seeing the strength of these "Monstrous Six" and what they will bring to the table. Don't disappointment me Mashima sensei! Also its obvious that's Erza's mother at the end...can't wait to find out about her...

I really hope you are right, that would be a good surprised, if handled well too.
Apr 25, 2016 12:31 PM
Apr 2016
haha tbh they already introduced the strongest Spriggans,August and Eileen.those with hax magic(Dimaria and Brandish)are defeated and recruited.anyone weaker than them should be a joke.
Apr 25, 2016 12:37 PM
Jan 2013
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Let's just hope so, no more tease, mashima!
Then again, how many Spriggans defeated up until now?
Apr 25, 2016 1:10 PM
Nov 2015

Damn you caught me xD
Apr 25, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2014
Am I the only one who noticed some nice symmetrical docking in this panel? I need more of dis

Nothing to see here.
Apr 25, 2016 1:34 PM
Oct 2013
Chaos_Harbinger said:

Damn you caught me xD

Maybe that´s me?
Apr 25, 2016 1:50 PM
Nov 2015
@Isterio what do you mean?
Apr 25, 2016 1:57 PM
Oct 2013

The guy who does the theories on youtube.
Apr 25, 2016 2:14 PM
Nov 2015
Isterio said:

That seriously you?! O_O I watch those videos as soon as they are uploaded...
Apr 25, 2016 2:27 PM
Oct 2013
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Isterio said:

That seriously you?! O_O I watch those videos as soon as they are uploaded...

I´m a guy who said this when Mavis died, draw your own conclusion!
Isterio said:
Ok I think I solved the puzzle.

If Hiro doesn´t pull something new I get it, there´s a principle behind the curse.

1. You try to defy nature (the gods).
2 The gods curse you by killing whatever you love.
3. In order to not kill what you love you must hate it (humans are unable to no feel).
If you lie to yourself the curse knows it, therefore your feelings must be true to work.
4.Because you hate life to preserve it, you hate yourself and don´t want to preserve it because you hate it (you become a demon).
5.Because you hate life, life hates you and you start hating life for hating you.

6. The solution: In order to break the circle someone you hate must start loving you. You´re not supposted to love that person, because if you´d do he´d die.

So your only hope for salvation is Jesus! Hiro Machima a hidden fighter for our church! Praise the lord and let the body of christ compel you.

Jokes aside, Natsu won´t be the one to kill Zeref.
It´s gonna be Lucy. Lucy is the character that´s the most asociated with love.
Her love for any form of life will purify Zeref and unite him with Mavis.

Prediction: Everyone will die, but Lucy will bring them back with her power of love.
Apr 25, 2016 2:33 PM

Oct 2011
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

I like this, I also imagined August and Irene being the original 2 shields of Zeref, like, Zeref tried to find more people as strong as those 2 but never found any, so he just picked strong people only to fill the Spriggans group but in reality no one even compares to those 2, that would make it even more epic for them.

Now, the fight with Neinhart didn't had any fan-service, hopefully Hiro will keep that, at least keep the fan-service out of the fights, I don't mind seeing Cana/Lucy fan-service inside the guild where there's no tention, but please, don't repeat the Jacob incident, that was just...ugh.

Y'know, what if Gildarts is in the same level as August and Irene, Gildarts has been away since 2years now, what if he's been training since them and now he's just as strong as he was back in his prime, since he said something about being out of shape after fighting Bluenote, it wouldn't be bad to see Gildarts fighting August or Irene or even both of them, since his magic is absolute destruction.
-ZET-Apr 25, 2016 2:36 PM
Apr 25, 2016 3:28 PM
Sep 2014
I predicted that Hades would get one-shotted before reading the chapter as well as Neinhart, but I thought Jellal would at least need Abyss Breaker or Sema to do it. What a joke.

GokuSSJG said:

No, I don't think he even got hurt against the latter. It's like swatting a fly at this point.
Teedog12Apr 25, 2016 3:32 PM
Apr 25, 2016 3:36 PM

Nov 2015
xso111 said:
Rex_Connor said:

It's not because it's that strong, it's because Neinhart is a complete fodder in durability.
high mp provides high durability.... That was addressed already in tenrou arc

High MP doesn't provide high durability. Lol.
It means nothing when you can't prove with actual durability feats, something Neinhart lacked and hide to cower behind Simon for a reason. He was pathetic, and in turn made Jellal pathetic.
Apr 25, 2016 3:58 PM

Apr 2014
I wouldn't expect anything good when it comes to FT fight at this point, you should've realize that FT power level has gone awry, nothing makes sense anymore and will never be

I think one reason why Hiro keep Brandish with FT team is because he didn't knew how FT member can defeat her properly since Brandish can practically wipe the whole island in an instant.

The God Serena is weak joke is also pretty amusing, he is far from weak, he is just unfortunate that he is on the bad guy side, if he were with FT team, he will goes all 'I'll protect my Continent and it's people' and manage to gave Acnologia a few scratch, that just how FT power scaling work, Hiro will always makes FT team stronger than their enemy no matter how strong thay are even if its didn't makes sense.

Especially now that the so called strongest Spriggan gonna make their appearance, I'm expecting a lot of nakama power bulshit in the upcoming fight tbh.
Apr 25, 2016 4:05 PM
Apr 2016
Teedog12 said:
I predicted that Hades would get one-shotted before reading the chapter as well as Neinhart, but I thought Jellal would at least need Abyss Breaker or Sema to do it. What a joke.

GokuSSJG said:

No, I don't think he even got hurt against the latter. It's like swatting a fly at this point.

he was still warn out during his fight against Wahl.his fight was not easy against Hades since he was worn out.
Apr 25, 2016 4:06 PM
Apr 2016
tr1ckst3r said:
I wouldn't expect anything good when it comes to FT fight at this point, you should've realize that FT power level has gone awry, nothing makes sense anymore and will never be

I think one reason why Hiro keep Brandish with FT team is because he didn't knew how FT member can defeat her properly since Brandish can practically wipe the whole island in an instant.

The God Serena is weak joke is also pretty amusing, he is far from weak, he is just unfortunate that he is on the bad guy side, if he were with FT team, he will goes all 'I'll protect my Continent and it's people' and manage to gave Acnologia a few scratch, that just how FT power scaling work, Hiro will always makes FT team stronger than their enemy no matter how strong thay are even if its didn't makes sense.

Especially now that the so called strongest Spriggan gonna make their appearance, I'm expecting a lot of nakama power bulshit in the upcoming fight tbh.

Gildarts fought Acnologia.oh he didn't fought him he got rekt before he knew what happened.
Apr 25, 2016 4:33 PM

Apr 2014
GokuSSJG said:
tr1ckst3r said:

Gildarts fought Acnologia.oh he didn't fought him he got rekt before he knew what happened.
Oh, let's not forget how Makarov hold Acnologia alone with his barehand back at Tenryojima.
Considering how Gildarts got one shotted by Acnologia 'off screen' and how Makarov can hold him at Tenroujima, it's safe to assume that the already fodder Makarov > Gildarts, thats mean Gildarts, FT strongest magician is weaker than an even more fodder Makarov that only capable of fighting fodder at Tartaros Arc.
So I didn't see any point of Gildarts existences at this point.
Apr 25, 2016 4:42 PM
Apr 2016
tr1ckst3r said:
GokuSSJG said:

Oh, let's not forget how Makarov hold Acnologia alone with his barehand back at Tenryojima.
Considering how Gildarts got one shotted by Acnologia 'off screen' and how Makarov can hold him at Tenroujima, it's safe to assume that the already fodder Makarov > Gildarts, thats mean Gildarts, FT strongest magician is weaker than an even more fodder Makarov that only capable of fighting fodder at Tartaros Arc.

Makarov is very powerful.don't underestimated him.he just has some health issues.I'm just responding to your "FT team stronger than their enemy".their strongest member got rekt.going by our logic,Makarov should be stronger than Hades and yet he got rekt by him.Zeref<<<<<Acnologia,Makarov>>>>Hades(because Makarov managed to hold Acnologia),Zeref>Hades.we all know that Makarov>>>>Hades is not true.Power Levels are bullshit.
Apr 25, 2016 4:45 PM

Jan 2016
Aiyen said:
Almost 500 chapters in and Mashima could pull characters out of his ass literally a chapter before she's introduced and you people get all starry-eyed over it.

I guess Fairy Tail fans don't expect much more than fan service from this series if you can allow yourself to be hyped for a character pulled literally out of nowhere.
Why are you criticizing ft fans here?
Apr 25, 2016 4:48 PM

Jan 2016
Everyone is fighting so much....
Apr 25, 2016 4:50 PM

Apr 2014
GokuSSJG said:
tr1ckst3r said:

Makarov is very powerful.don't underestimated him.he just has some health issues.I'm just responding to your "FT team stronger than their enemy".their strongest member got rekt.going by our logic,Makarov should be stronger than Hades and yet he got rekt by him.Zeref<<<<<Acnologia,Makarov>>>>Hades(because Makarov managed to hold Acnologia),Zeref>Hades.we all know that Makarov>>>>Hades is not true.Power Levels are bullshit.
He had some health issue? News to me tbh.
Nope, Makarov > Gildarts and God Serena. The fact that Makarov lost to Hades only mean that Hades > Makarov, but Natsu beat Hades so Natsu > Hades, and because Hades > Makarov > Gildarts and God Serena, Then Natsu would be, Natsu > Gildarts and God Serena and since God Serena defeat 4 Ishgar King easily than Natsu power pevel would be Natsu > Hades > Makarov > Gildarts/ God Serena > 4 King of Ishgar.

Confused? So do I.
Apr 25, 2016 5:14 PM
Apr 2016
tr1ckst3r said:
GokuSSJG said:

He had some health issue? News to me tbh.
Nope, Makarov > Gildarts and God Serena. The fact that Makarov lost to Hades only mean that Hades > Makarov, but Natsu beat Hades so Natsu > Hades, and because Hades > Makarov > Gildarts and God Serena, Then Natsu would be, Natsu > Gildarts and God Serena and since God Serena defeat 4 Ishgar King easily than Natsu power pevel would be Natsu > Hades > Makarov > Gildarts/ God Serena > 4 King of Ishgar.

Confused? So do I.

my head is spinning.everyone were shocked and afraid of Brandish's magic power which was even higher than Makarovs.I think this indicates how powerful Makarov is.I wouldn't put Hades that high.I mean,Laxus was going to to toe with him even without going all out.he lost so that Natsu can take the glory.God Serena should be above Natsu.heck,God Serena should be above Gildarts and Laxus.
Apr 25, 2016 5:43 PM
Jun 2015
Hurray, my most favourite character despite his silly unreasonable action jellal finally has his magic show after so fucking god know how long has it been !!!

Oh hello silly 12 , another silly member of your silly music band got shot down !! That was amusing , your newly one shot silly member magic is just create fodder and in his last moment he creates a legendary fodder to save himself and fail miserably, that was fun while it last , no wait ... It just looks pathetic !

Btw , with half of the most entertaining music band got crushed miserably , this new milf/sister character appearance who maybe the female lead singer doesnt look very impressive anymore

Jellal magic show was the most interesting thing in this chapter , the whole sky was hacked , and he one shot 1 of the 12 , it was cool , .. But oh no , this shit is just a silly fodder with legendary fodder magic ... Okay jellal magic show was beautiful and cool , but thats it , lets forget the silly 12 here ....
FaizkaixaApr 25, 2016 7:02 PM
Apr 25, 2016 6:12 PM

Mar 2014
Kek, are people actually arguing who's stronger and whether any of this makes sense? Geez, the author himself hasn't a modicum of comprehension regarding powerscaling, so there's no point debating.

Good chapter overall. Gray's PoF dialogue are always on-point. I rate Jellal actually beating someone with Grand Chariot.

Wtf does Brandish mean by calling August the "strongest individual", when she goes on to say Eileen is just as strong. Speaking of whom, her design is fucking great. Actually looks like a witch. Good stuff Hiro.

Honestly, good chapter.
Apr 25, 2016 8:35 PM
Mar 2015
ziggy_Z said:
Kek, are people actually arguing who's stronger and whether any of this makes sense? Geez, the author himself hasn't a modicum of comprehension regarding powerscaling, so there's no point debating.

Good chapter overall. Gray's PoF dialogue are always on-point. I rate Jellal actually beating someone with Grand Chariot.

Wtf does Brandish mean by calling August the "strongest individual", when she goes on to say Eileen is just as strong. Speaking of whom, her design is fucking great. Actually looks like a witch. Good stuff Hiro.

Honestly, good chapter.

everyone really needs to let the power level thing go somtimes
we have long since past DBZ route

enjoy it for more then that
Still sad that Ur culd not speak to them the way Erzas shadows spoke to her. They ere self aware and concious

Its worth noting right now
that fairy tail team a is down Wendy, Erza, Laxus, With chellia's magic gone they should be done for a while

Again I am so concerned for team Mirajane, they are typically 10 levels lower then the main cast.,

Plus August Invel and Zeref all approach the guild. Who's gonna stop invel
Apr 25, 2016 8:59 PM
Jun 2015
We still got gildart , natsu is still fine , jellal too , since he easily crush his fodder

But then again , the 12 are just fodder anyway , we only have to watch out for zeref , but hes one of the 2 strongest villains for now , i expect our side to get crushed miserably before they stand up again
Apr 25, 2016 10:44 PM

Jun 2013
tr1ckst3r said:
GokuSSJG said:

Well Gildarts also said that Acnologia wasn't using the same power he used when they 'fought', and it was merely toying with the Fairy Tail members.
Apr 25, 2016 10:49 PM

Sep 2013
It's a memory/mind battle, how strong the memoria opponents are doesn't matter as long as they have strong resolve.

Erza older sister? :O I think her mom is dead but who knows.
Apr 25, 2016 11:41 PM

Dec 2015
Aiyen said:
Darklight0303 said:

Silver was the same and I don't see you criticizing that. Double standard much?

I wasn't active on MAL back then. I was only a reader.

It's called support characters. The main antagonist is still Zeref. So all the writers do is add in people around them as obstacles. It happens in every manga everywhere. You have a main and then support characters leading up to the fight.

As for the one shot BS everyone is talking about, if you read it again you realise they don't kill them. They just hit them with a strong spell but it is Jellal taking out Neinhart that does the blow to erase them all. A bit of common sense would let you know that.

frostmourn said:
metsujin said:

First Jellal is strong, he was always strong, second it's not his weakest spell, he never said that, in fact he said that this spell has the destructive power of a meteor.

Sorry, let me rephrase it. It is his weakest signature spell out of all we have seen. Abyss Break, Altaris, Sema and Self Destruction Circle are all more powerful than Grant Chariot from what we've seen.

I know Jellal is one of the strongest characters in the series and till now is the only person I am ok with taking out a Spriggan (hype vise). I am ok with Jellal one shotting Neinhart with an OP spell, but with Grant Chariot? NO Fucking WAY!!

Neinhart was introduced as someone above all Spriggans will now except God Serena (he one shotted Jellal before temperorly) and then got one shotted by a basic spell? Thats bad IMO

I think you're looking at it from a closed point of view. Strongest does not = Most durable. He may be one of the strongest because of how his magic works. That does not mean that he can take on as many punches as we see others. He may be able to throw punches but not take any.
MoanaAvengersApr 25, 2016 11:48 PM
Apr 26, 2016 5:56 AM
Apr 2016
metsujin said:
tr1ckst3r said:

Well Gildarts also said that Acnologia wasn't using the same power he used when they 'fought', and it was merely toying with the Fairy Tail members.

funny cause I think he said that it was over before he knew what happened.it seems to me that he got God Serena's treatment.luckily,he wasn't a Dragon Slayer so he survived.
Apr 26, 2016 7:16 AM

Aug 2013
Kinda figured Eleen would be a relation to Erza after the last chapter.

I hope Gildartz turns up soon but I guess that will be when Acnologia steps on to the battlefield.
Apr 26, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 2013
GokuSSJG said:
metsujin said:

funny cause I think he said that it was over before he knew what happened.it seems to me that he got God Serena's treatment.luckily,he wasn't a Dragon Slayer so he survived.

He said it was he fought a Black Dragon and it was over before he knew it when he spoke with Natusu when he came back and then later during the Tenrou Island arc Gildartz said he wasn't using the same power he used when they fought.
Apr 26, 2016 7:41 AM
Nov 2015
Wim said:
GokuSSJG said:

He said it was he fought a Black Dragon and it was over before he knew it when he spoke with Natusu when he came back and then later during the Tenrou Island arc Gildartz said he wasn't using the same power he used when they fought.

That just means Acnologia could've ended Fairy Tail in the same time it took for him to utterly destroy Gildarts and Serena.
Apr 26, 2016 7:44 AM

Aug 2014
ziggy_Z said:

Honestly, good chapter.

He's gotten so bad at hyping he can't even stay consistent.
Apr 26, 2016 7:58 AM
Nov 2015
AllenNoah said:
ziggy_Z said:

Honestly, good chapter.

He's gotten so bad at hyping he can't even stay consistent.

Inb4 Irene has PoF just like Erza and Brandish couldn't decide which was more powerful : PoF or August
Apr 26, 2016 8:32 AM
Apr 2016
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Wim said:

That just means Acnologia could've ended Fairy Tail in the same time it took for him to utterly destroy Gildarts and Serena.

the question is,was Acnologia in his human form or Dragon form when he rekted Gildarts????
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.