Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 16, 2016 3:09 PM

Jul 2015
Candor said:
Galaxy__ said:

3 steps to enjoy got after season 4:

1. shut your brain down while watching got. just enjoy the epicness without thinking about what makes sense and what not.

2. read the books for a good story after words

3. enjoy = profit
Or accept that the fact that books and tv series in general have different narratives from each other due to them being different media, and things that work for the books don't necessarily work for tv series that's why changing stuff is inevitable , and as far as I'm concerned the TV series is still consistent with its content with few hiccups here and there. So for a starter, stop comparing these 2, they had major differences since season 2, and being close-minded about it won't change anything expect make yourself look like a dick with problems.

Also it's not like the books were perfect around this part, they had rage-inducing stuff on their own around this area, not to mention how fucking uneventful they were.

its my favourite show ever and most likely will always be. doesnt change the fact that they fuck some plots up more and more. it has nothing to do with the show and the book being different. ive got no problem at all with that.its just that the plot in the show has some errors. the whole story around tyrion seems like they dont even know what to do at all with him. dorne was a shit hole.
more plot holes than i can count. still the best show ever and i enjoy it. doesnt change that they take me out of the immersion far to often in the last 2 seasons. and if i think to much about what is happening, more and more things just dont make sense. and i dont want that i start disliking the show more. so i just dont think to much about what and why it is happening to much and just enjoy the awesomness :) have a nice day.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
May 16, 2016 3:35 PM

Oct 2015
Watched that latest episode of thrones thinking, the war between bastards begins.

The watch has ended but the fight has begun.
May 16, 2016 4:14 PM

Jan 2014
Easily the best episode so far. Dany always gets the best episode ending scenes. So now she has a force much greater than Drogo's.

It brought up something interesting in the Dosh Khaleen's prophecy though. Are we just to take it as unreliable or maybe having a double meaning? We know the show is abandoning the consistency in that regard, like Melisandre's prophecies about Stannis, so maybe they are scrapping that one as well.

Anyway, it's also glad to see Littlefinger back with that great OST. We now have the Vale & Wildlings against Ramsay, and some of the Northerners will most likely betray him as well. A bastard calling someone else a bastard has no power though.

The plan to free Margery doesn't seem right at all. I may just be interested in backstabbings at King's Landing yet again.

I wonder if Brienne is going to do something to Melisandre now as well. She better not mess with Daavos or she'll get on my list.

Tyrion's plan is reasonable but when have people ever seen reason on this show?
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 17, 2016 5:25 AM

Dec 2015
RedRoseFring said:

I wonder if Brienne is going to do something to Melisandre now as well. She better not mess with Daavos or she'll get on my list.

I'd like to think Brienne has enough self restraint to not go berserker vengeance rage on Melissandre.
May 17, 2016 1:13 PM
Jul 2018

Such a beautiful moment, thank anything holy for letting this happen :) Please Jon, destroy Ramsay!!!

-There's serious something up with Margaery, I don't know if she's pregnant or what but she has SOME secret she doesn't want let out, and Tommen is really reluctant to tell his mom about it, but it seems like he does and Cerseri is ready to snap.
removed-userMay 17, 2016 2:20 PM
May 22, 2016 5:04 AM

Dec 2015
The new episode was leaked.

The ending is OMG. HOLD THE DOORRRR. :((
Since not many have watched it yet, I'm not sure what to say...

We got some new information, finally! It was good to see how wicked the children are. But then the ending...
We got to see the kingsmoot (which was excepted). And Euron was as annoying as ever.
I did not expect this. It was the most exciting episode so far. I wanted to break something :)
And Brienne and Tormund so funny XD

Sansa is more manly than Jon, who would have expected this

Well, I can't say more without spoiling it...

It's the first time that I want to watch the next episode so bad this season..
KateDanielsMay 22, 2016 5:31 AM
May 22, 2016 5:19 AM

Aug 2013
RedRoseFring said:

Anyway, it's also glad to see Littlefinger back with that great OST.

Me too its like the show forgot about one of the best characters. I love him and his weird ass accent.
May 22, 2016 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
Spooks said:
RedRoseFring said:

Anyway, it's also glad to see Littlefinger back with that great OST.

Me too its like the show forgot about one of the best characters. I love him and his weird ass accent.

I feel like the authors are going to sideline him because they want Ramsay and Jon to take the spotlight in the North, and they won't return him to King's Landing.

He is best when he's scheming and working behind the scenes, but we've gotten little of that so far.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
May 22, 2016 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
RedRoseFring said:

I feel like the authors are going to sideline him because they want Ramsay and Jon to take the spotlight in the North, and they won't return him to King's Landing.

He is best when he's scheming and working behind the scenes, but we've gotten little of that so far.

Fu** Ramsay the bastard ;) jokes aside I may be a little bias but I'd be happy if game of thrones was just always following petyr baelish around.....

hnnnggggg
May 22, 2016 2:40 PM
Oct 2011
Holy fuck that last scene was so well made. And OH HE HELD THE FUCKING DOOR.
May 22, 2016 3:03 PM

Mar 2012
King's Moot? More like Cringe Moot. What the fuck was that? There was none of the epicness the book counterpart had. No Victarion, no Asha speech (trimmed down into generic sea-stuff), no Aeron advocating Victarion, none of Euron's exotic companions and the horn, and most importantly, Euron just likes the charisma he had in the books, partly because of his looks (no eyepatch, not grinning, pretty chubby) and mostly because of his attitude and jabs at everyone.

Here he's just another D&D extra grabbing his cock to make 15 other extras laugh at it.
---------------------------------------------------

Still not finished with the episode
Second part of the review coming soon
End Zionazism
May 22, 2016 3:47 PM

Mar 2012
YAY another shitty out of place zombie scene. On the plus side we got rid of that terrible actress playing one of the children, and not to be racist but having an asian up north felt out of place, even if she's playing a character of another race, literally.

Bombs! Fire! Immune! Zombies! Dog dies! 3 stay-behind-and-die-saving-the-others!
Cliches! Exactly the same motto we got in S1-3 when main characters used to die unceremoniously.

Hold the door scene was actually nice. All in all this season has 2-3 well-made scenes pro episode which is more than S5, but still, below average for a normal show, pretty shit for the ASOIAF name.
End Zionazism
May 22, 2016 4:07 PM

Jul 2015
I suffered myself through all the seasons so far, but this episode was the last nail to the coffin. The worst 50 minutes of any form of entertainment I ever had to see

Dropped 1/10
May 22, 2016 10:54 PM

Mar 2016
Man last 10 minutes were epic. And Daenerys looked good in this episode, less annoying then before.
May 22, 2016 11:07 PM

Dec 2015
I can't get over Tormunds facial expressions lol

I found this episode a bit boring until it came to the last scene. Hold the door :'(
May 22, 2016 11:19 PM

Jan 2014
The last scene actually got to me. I'll give them kudos for that, but I want more Littlefinger scheming.

They must have realized they wrote themselves into a hole with the Stannis inconsistency, so I wonder how they are going to make sense out of that fiasco. Is the Lord of Light really what they say or it's just anybody's say so?

So the tree people made the white walkers. I wonder how things got so out of hand and how they got them to be so powerful. Also the 3-eyed raven thing has barely made an impact. I'm hoping the significance isn't just glossed over.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
May 23, 2016 1:18 AM

Apr 2016
HOLD THE DOOR. my god, that last scene
May 23, 2016 1:51 AM

May 2016
Is there any special reason why the three eyed raven keeps showing Bran his father's past?
May 23, 2016 2:06 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Hold the door = Hodor = #mindblown
May 23, 2016 2:10 AM

Dec 2013
nicoface said:
Is there any special reason why the three eyed raven keeps showing Bran his father's past?
There is. It's pretty obvious.
May 23, 2016 2:38 AM

May 2016
robis798 said:
nicoface said:

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to not explain anything
May 23, 2016 2:56 AM

Dec 2013
nicoface said:
robis798 said:

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to not explain anything

The fun lies in noticing all the hints throughout the series ( the show or the books, doesn't matter ).
May 23, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2014
My god that was awful. I felt really bad for Hodor. Actually this must be the second saddest scene for me after Oberyn's death. I always disliked Bran and Meera. She should have held the fucking door lol.

But I must say that I don't like where this time travel thing might be heading.. are they now going to tell us that the Mad King was affected by such a thing? Or that the voices Varys heard were of a similar situation? If this is true, then the plot might be getting a bit all over the place for me. You just can't introduce such elements that late in the story imo, it doesn't seem right.
May 23, 2016 5:42 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode, I liked it.
Them Daenerys x Jorah moments XD

I don't really buy all this Lord of Light stuff/prophecies, They really need to give a little more insight into it. The Many Faced guy is more interesting XD

Summer :(, What do they have against the dire wolves?:|
That tree girl could have just thrown that grenade, Why did she sacrifice herself?

Damn, Hold the Door :(
Felt really bad for the guy. The North Remembers OST is always great.

Danae said:

But I must say that I don't like where this time travel thing might be heading.. are they now going to tell us that the Mad King was affected by such a thing? Or that the voices Varys heard were of a similar situation? If this is true, then the plot might be getting a bit all over the place for me. You just can't introduce such elements that late in the story imo, it doesn't seem right.

Completely agree with you, While it was sad how it all occurred, Introducing time elements at this point will probably create paradoxes. Doesn't really make sense as to how Bran was able to Warg into Hodor inside his vision. As you said the plot might be getting all over the place.
May 23, 2016 7:14 AM

Aug 2013
All the feels end of the episode...

I actually found the concept of the power to effect the past effecting the future thing pretty interesting. Especially when it comes to the whole theme of fire and the lord of light and winter and the white walkers, Bran is lord of light manipulating time and directing actions for reasons confirmed guyz jk. Everything could all line up pretty well. As most prophecy type things like this do.

rip dog, rip tree things, rip hold the door.
May 23, 2016 7:18 AM

Feb 2012
The ending was just too sad I ain't even gonna bother to hate on them for the changes they did to some stuff.

Ending was too great. Gonna miss Hodor hodoring. :(

Saw the preview for next week, looks like Margaery is getting ready for her walk of shame, and Tyrell army enters with Jaime leading him, this stuff gonna be great.
May 23, 2016 9:37 AM

Mar 2014
_Yato_God said:
Man last 10 minutes were epic. And Daenerys looked good in this episode, less annoying then before.

Agreed, but judging from the next episode's promo she's back to being annoying and condescending lol. I'm personally tired of seeing her acting all superior ''when I get back the seven kingdoms'' and all the same shit for 6 years straight.
May 23, 2016 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
Crazy :0 so bran can effect the past but it's more of a "puppet can see the strings" sorta thing but over all uwu rip hodor
May 23, 2016 12:53 PM

Jun 2008
MY GOD!!!

HOLD THE DOOR = Hodor...

That last scene got to me man....it really did.

I haven't felt like this since the Red Wedding.

10/10....This is why I fucking LOVE Game of Thrones and why it's easily one of the best TV series of all time.

RIP Hodor you magnificent giant.
May 23, 2016 2:02 PM

Dec 2015
Hodor?
Nooooooo!!!!!!

Super sad ending, Hodor is just too innocent to die.
May 23, 2016 3:59 PM

Oct 2015
I never got mad so much since Jon Snow, I hope Hodor comes back and saves the day with only a few marks sometime later Im going to have nightmares if we see him as a undead later.
May 23, 2016 9:00 PM

Jul 2013
After a bad premiere... damn, I been actually enjoying the season quite a lot after season 5. Truly powerful stuff... Hodor : (
May 23, 2016 11:06 PM

Aug 2015
After all that happened, I'm now buying into the theory that Bran Stark is the one who influenced Bran the builder to make the wall and that he's also the one who turned Aerys Targaryen into the Mad King.

Gotta say, this is turning out to be the best season of GOT.
May 24, 2016 5:41 AM

Jul 2015
^damn son , you beat everyone to the username
May 24, 2016 6:18 AM

Feb 2013
What a surprise, no sandsnakes in these last few episodes and these has been the best episodes in a while
May 24, 2016 6:45 AM

Jan 2015
sigh those fast travel, it's too fast i can't even

la critique de l'intention pure
May 25, 2016 12:17 AM

Apr 2013
Finally caught up with Game of Thrones and damn it, they can't kill Hodor... they-just-can't ;_;
I wanted him to be king of the andals since season 1 >.<
May 25, 2016 12:40 AM

Apr 2016
Well...

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
May 28, 2016 6:13 AM

May 2010
Hodor scene is one of the best I've seen in movies/TV series. It shall be remembered. Perfect script, music, pacing, acting (completely didn't expect child Hodor to act this well), feels... I was shivering this entire scene ;( Wonder what Bran will do after that, I'm sure he will be devastated.

Also, that dick scene out of freaking nowhere. Wtf.
May 29, 2016 1:14 PM

Mar 2012
Holy shit, Benjen and Coldhands in one episode, and I'm glad it's not the same person.
Randyll Tarly is too skinny tbh.

The Manderlys! Fuck yeah! And some freys are heading toward Winterfell to swear fealty and support Ramsay in the upcoming war, and they sent 'some' on a detour in the Riverlands, omg is that what I think it is? LSH?

Sarella Sand is lighter skinned than expected but at least not a terrible actress.
I suppose they merged Marwyn and Moqorro into one black maester lmao, aight.

So many book plots come true, this is the best episode since 4x9. Holy shit, the fanboyism was real.

Quaithe is back next episode.
End Zionazism
May 29, 2016 2:11 PM
Oct 2011
Mikasa said:
Holy shit, Benjen and Coldhands in one episode, and I'm glad it's not the same person.

The Manderlys! Fuck yeah! And some freys are heading toward Winterfell to swear fealty and support Ramsay in the upcoming war, and they sent 'some' on a detour in the Riverlands, omg is that what I think it is? LSH?

Sarella Sand is lighter skinned than expected but at least not a terrible actress.

So many book plots come true, this is the best episode since 4x9. Holy shit, the fanboyism was real.

Where did you watch it?
May 29, 2016 3:09 PM

Feb 2012
Mikasa said:

Nice troll post, proud of you.
May 29, 2016 6:05 PM

Jul 2015
Mikasa said:

I always knew Martin introduced Coldhands far too early
May 29, 2016 7:22 PM

Aug 2014
Uncaruu BENJIN-san, OMFG it's a thing.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 29, 2016 9:43 PM

Jul 2015
benjin !!!! yes I'm so happy he turned out to be alive , coolest stark , he looks weird though , maybe he's slowly truning into something

bran doing nothing as usual

sam's father needs to die , I want gilly to kill him

tommen king of pussies and wankers

so glad to see arya actually doing something , I liked her in this ep

jaime and cersei are cute tbh

and literally every single danny scene lately is cringy af lol

no sansa though :/
May 29, 2016 9:47 PM

Mar 2012
Mikasa said:

Lol jk

Watchimg now
End Zionazism
May 29, 2016 9:51 PM

Jul 2015
Mikasa said:
Mikasa said:

Lol jk

Watchimg now

so many things you said were right though :o
May 29, 2016 10:13 PM

Jan 2014
Hmm. I actually don't mind the direction Arya's plotline is now going in. I just hope it isn't just going to be her wavering and going back and forth. She must do something with purpose now as that other hateful girl chases her down.

Was expecting the High Sparrow victory, but not really through Margery. Wasn't expecting an about-turn from her. Does that mean they just left Loras there? Lol.

I feel like I need to rewatch the series to get the impact of the Uncle Benjy reveal. Don't remember what significance that's meant to hold. Other than that, it appears that the WWs and Dany & Dragons (via Greyjoys) will be arriving at Westeros for the party at similar times. Dat's what I'm waiting for.

Forgot that Walder Frey wasn't dead yet. Someone should do something about that. Was kinda boring just having Cersei & Ramsay on the death list anyway.

I'm assuming Sam is unaware of the importance of Valerian steel. Probably going to be Jon's replacement since he left the other one at the Wall which is probably going to be overrun by the White Walkers since no one interesting is left there.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
May 29, 2016 10:26 PM
Oct 2011
Mikasa said:
Lol jk

Watchimg now
ha ha saw fanny Xd u mama must be proud u can troll on the internet Xd

leonstone said:

so many things you said were right though :o
It's not hard coming with all of that when you saw the trailers and actively followed spoilers all over the internet. At this point the whole season can be spoiled for you if you want to.
May 29, 2016 11:15 PM

Aug 2015
Damn the upcoming war will be crazy. Targaryen, Starks, Lannisters, White Walkers, Boltons, Martells, Greyjoys etc.

Candor said:
It's not hard coming with all of that when you saw the trailers and actively followed spoilers all over the internet. At this point the whole season can be spoiled for you if you want to.
Those spoilers are mostly just theories and speculation cause the tv series doesn't really follow the book that much... but yeah some of those are so plausible like Jon Snow being the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen or Jon is the reincarnation of Azor Ahai. I'm just so hyped at all the great possibilities.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7568 by SilentAssassin88 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Avatar: The Way of Water or Dune: Part Two

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 20

4 by LoveLikeBlood »»
9 hours ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

6 by Enderobot »»
Today, 9:05 AM

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

10 by not-perfect »»
Today, 2:06 AM

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - Apr 18

2 by batslimeman »»
Today, 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.