Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2010 5:25 AM

Feb 2007
Here you can talk about all things related to anime's quiet big brother, like for example:

• what's your favourite manga (ever)?
  • what are you currently reading?
  • which manga should be turned into an anime?
  • which manga better shouldn't have been turned into an anime?
  • which three mangas would you want to be stuck on an island with?
  • i'm gonna stop before it gets to silly, but i think you get the point...

Anything goes as long as it's about manga!:D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2010 5:45 AM

Feb 2007
Alright, gonna get this started...my favourite manga series i'm currently reading is Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto (some of you might know him from Planetes which i didn't like at all, funnily enough).

Vinland Saga features some of my favourite things like Vikings, history, politics and cool old dudes. The level of violence might not be to everyone's taste, but well, it IS about Vikings...the art is gorgeous and very detailed, the plot is epic - the prologue alone took 7 volumes - and there is no simple black or white/good or bad characterization.

There are currently 60 chapters, the series is being published in a monthly magazine, scanlations are easy to find.

And i would love to see this animated, btw. Though i doubt that will happen any time soon.
Jan 11, 2010 6:32 AM

Sep 2008
Vinland Saga is incredible. Who knew it was possible that a Japanese mangaka would write my favorite Viking story! Up until recently it reminded me a bit of a Norse Lone Wolf & Cub - my favorite all-time Manga - but now it's going it a direction away from the pure revenge storyline it started with. It's been a nice twist and change of pace lately with Thorfin dealing with

Jan 11, 2010 6:48 AM

Feb 2009
Only mangas I have our essentially downloads. I have a friend though that has a quite considerable collection. But they're all more or less classic series in anime.

Sailormoon, Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku that sort of stuff. Not sure how aggressive he's been in more recent years.

I'm into almost any manga, but I suppose I like manga that is either based off the anime I watch, or the source of the anime I watch.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Jan 11, 2010 7:31 AM

Feb 2007
AccipiterF1 said:
Vinland Saga is incredible. Who knew it was possible that a Japanese mangaka would write my favorite Viking story! Up until recently it reminded me a bit of a Norse Lone Wolf & Cub - my favorite all-time Manga - but now it's going it a direction away from the pure revenge storyline it started with.

Yeah, and i for one hope it stays away. I sure hope it won't become the main focus again at the very least.
But i miss Canute and Thorkell, i hope we're gonna see them again sooner or later!

Glad to find another fan here, this manga deserves more attention!:D
Jan 11, 2010 8:06 AM

Feb 2007
Sukunai said:
Only mangas I have our essentially downloads. I have a friend though that has a quite considerable collection. But they're all more or less classic series in anime.

Sailormoon, Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku that sort of stuff. Not sure how aggressive he's been in more recent years.

I'm into almost any manga, but I suppose I like manga that is either based off the anime I watch, or the source of the anime I watch.

I download a lot as well. I still buy a lot, but not as much as i used to because i've been disappointed more than once and i'm not willing to pay good money for bad print and translation quality anymore...

There are some series where i only read the manga or only watch the anime but i usually like to compare both and i usually enjoy both. So I'm very much an anime & manga and not an anime vs. manga person!:)
Jan 11, 2010 8:28 AM

Feb 2009
Favorite manga- Maison Ikkoku and Fullmetal Alchemist. Both are very different, but outstanding in the way that they present believable, well rounded characters in a three dimensional world. Ikkoku is all about the emotion of love and loss and growing into adulthood, while FMA is a flat out thrilling epic in a fully realized world dealing with themes like sacrifice, revenge, guilt, and does so in a way that is not insulting to the audience.

Both series have so many characters that are so well written.

Currently reading- FMA and Monster. Monster is another series that I've only just started, but really respects your intelligence.

Jan 11, 2010 8:29 AM

Dec 2008
I am a reader by nature, and really started reading Manga before watching anime, but the problem in South Africa is that you start a series and you never get to finish it as the volumes just dry up and you dont get them, and if you do they end up costing the same a the GDP of a small country.
Oddly enough the one manga that dissapointed me was Azumanga Daioh, it was only when I saw the anime that I realised what brilliance was lurking in the series. I never finished most of the managa I started, but with DL's I can finally try complete the series I never finished.
I miss manga because its very hard to lay in bed with a computer monitor on your chest!
May the Uguu be with you.

Jan 11, 2010 8:31 AM

Dec 2009
This may come off really computer illiterate (which I am not, I swear),But DLed mangas are scans right? Just need a image viewer for them?
I own one manga, Bakaretsu Hunters, Volume 1, bought it a long time ago (love the anime btw, has the greatest female seiyu in it). Other than that I have never delved into the print art.
Jan 11, 2010 9:03 AM

Feb 2007
ArnoldK said:
Favorite manga- Maison Ikkoku and Fullmetal Alchemist. Both are very different, but outstanding in the way that they present believable, well rounded characters in a three dimensional world. Ikkoku is all about the emotion of love and loss and growing into adulthood, while FMA is a flat out thrilling epic in a fully realized world dealing with themes like sacrifice, revenge, guilt, and does so in a way that is not insulting to the audience.

Both series have so many characters that are so well written.

Currently reading- FMA and Monster. Monster is another series that I've only just started, but really respects your intelligence.

Oooh, i complete agree on FMA! It's been getting so exciting lately, the tension is almost killing me.

Monster is one of those series which have been forever on my 'stuff to read/watch'-list. I really need to find the time for that one soon since i've only ever heard good things about it.
Jan 11, 2010 9:06 AM

Feb 2007
Hakujou said:
This may come off really computer illiterate (which I am not, I swear),But DLed mangas are scans right? Just need a image viewer for them?

Yup, exactly.

Hakujou said:
I own one manga, Bakaretsu Hunters, Volume 1, bought it a long time ago (love the anime btw, has the greatest female seiyu in it). Other than that I have never delved into the print art.

Thinking about your lonely volume of manga kinda makes me sad...;)
Jan 11, 2010 9:14 AM

Feb 2007
nixops said:
I am a reader by nature, and really started reading Manga before watching anime, but the problem in South Africa is that you start a series and you never get to finish it as the volumes just dry up and you dont get them, and if you do they end up costing the same a the GDP of a small country.

I know what you're talking about! There's been this manga boom in the nineties and early 00s in Europe and the US and lots of series got licensed, but then there came miscalculations and the financial meldtdown and now i'm still waiting for the next volumes of From Eroica With Love or Song Of The Hanging Sky which are both good series but obviously don't sell well...
Jan 11, 2010 1:03 PM

Dec 2008
Favorite manga: Cardcaptor Sakura

What I'm Currently Reading (in alphabetical order): Gentlemen's Alliance, High School Debut, Karakuri Odette, Kimikiss, Maid-Sama, Maria Holic, Oh My Goddess, Princess Resurrection, Rasetsu, Rosario+Vampire, Skip-Beat, St. Dragon Girl, Ultimate Venus, Vampire Knight, Venus Versus Virus, Yotsuba (WHEW!)

Which Three Mangas Would You Want To Be Stuck On An Island With: Cardcaptor Sakura, Fushigi Yugi, Video Girl Ai

I'm not at all ashamed to admit I enjoy shoujo stuff which I find utterly fascinating. Even though I'm usually quite busy, I find time to read, often at night before bed.

May the DESU be with you! Always!
Jan 11, 2010 4:50 PM

Apr 2008
Unfortunately two of my favorite mangas at the moment are on Hiatus... Nana and Yami No Matsuei... I am also a huge fan of D. Gray-man.

As far as mangakas go though, my favorites are probably Watase Yuu and Kaori Yuki. Honestly I really just read most things that are Shoujo though.
Jan 12, 2010 8:53 AM

Feb 2007
PhillyFlash said:

I'm not at all ashamed to admit I enjoy shoujo stuff which I find utterly fascinating. Even though I'm usually quite busy, I find time to read, often at night before bed.

Ahaha, it's the same for me with shounen or seinen. I can overlook a lot of the typical stereotypes in those genres but i have a very low tolerance when it comes to shoujo.
Jan 12, 2010 8:57 AM

Feb 2007
Xannieh said:
Unfortunately two of my favorite mangas at the moment are on Hiatus... Nana and Yami No Matsuei... I am also a huge fan of D. Gray-man.

As far as mangakas go though, my favorites are probably Watase Yuu and Kaori Yuki. Honestly I really just read most things that are Shoujo though.

Oooh, i love Nana and i loved YnM before the style changed so much.

Kaori Yuki is definetely one of my favourite shoujo mangakas, Angel Sanctuary was one of the first longer series i've read.
Jan 24, 2010 8:40 AM

Sep 2008
Here's a Manga rec for you Mushishi fans. The author of said manga, Yuki Urushibara, has stated a new one called WATERS about a girl who slips between the modern world an a mysterious village seemingly from the past with connections to her family. It's a new serilization so there are only 3 chapters out so far, but it's being scanlated in a timely fashion by the group HOX.
AccipiterF1Jan 24, 2010 8:44 AM

Jan 24, 2010 9:06 AM

Dec 2008
Xannieh said:

Yuu Watase is one of my favorites too, her masterwork, Fushigi Yugi I've read several times, ditto for the anime it was spawned from. Another fave is Masakazu Katsura (Video Girl Ai, I's) who, for my money, draws the most babelicious girls in manga. Next is Chika Shiomi (Canon, Yurara, Rasetsu) who crafts darn good shoujo stories with supernatural themes.

Jan 24, 2010 9:10 AM

Nov 2007
@ Accipeter

Waters sounds a lot like InuYasha.
What a day! What a lovely Day!
Jan 24, 2010 9:17 AM

Feb 2007
AccipiterF1 said:
Here's a Manga rec for you Mushishi fans. The author of said manga, Yuki Urushibara, has stated a new one called WATERS about a girl who slips between the modern world an a mysterious village seemingly from the past with connections to her family. It's a new serilization so there are only 3 chapters out so far, but it's being scanlated in a timely fashion by the group HOX.

Oh yes, that one looks really promising and i just love the art of this mangaka!

Speaking of Hox, everyone with any interest in not-exactly-mainstream manga should check out their projects, there are a lot of hidden gems.
Jan 24, 2010 10:44 AM

Sep 2008
Archaeon said:
@ Accipeter

Waters sounds a lot like InuYasha.

Well then, apparently I have failed completely in my description. :-(

She only goes to the mysterious village in her sleep but is clearly not dreaming it, there are no overt demons on the other side so far, and though it's hard to pin down the time period of the village - and indeed it may be out of time completely - it's definitely not the waring states period.

Jan 24, 2010 2:38 PM

Nov 2008
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou is my favorite manga. It's very beautiful and very poignant. If you're into the whole mono no aware thing at all, I highly recommend it.

Currently reading 20th Century Boys and Pluto by Urasawa Naoki. The man is an incredible story teller. I've never seen Tetsuwan Atom/Astroboy, but Pluto still manages to make me feel nostalgic about it.

I'm also currently reading Vinland Saga, which would be my candidate for deserving a good anime adaptation. It would be cool if they could get an international cast for it, with the various characters speaking the modern equivalents to what their languages in the story (modern Danish for the guys speaking Old Norse, English for the Anglo Saxons, French for the Franks, Icelandic for the Icelanders, etc.).
Jan 25, 2010 12:01 AM

Feb 2007
JELEINEN said:
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou is my favorite manga. It's very beautiful and very poignant. If you're into the whole mono no aware thing at all, I highly recommend it.

I finished reading this manga not so long ago and loved it! It has a nice tranquil atmosphere without ever getting boring and the art is really beautiful.
Jan 25, 2010 9:33 AM

Sep 2008
YKK is in my top three and partially responsible for my Scooter Girls obsession. ;-)

Jan 25, 2010 8:21 PM

Aug 2009
Well, I know this is going to get the eyeballs rolling, but it has to be Bleach. Sorry, I just can't give up my kick ass guys and girls.
Jan 26, 2010 2:09 AM

Dec 2008
I don't mind bleach! I Use it when I do laundry all the time! ^_^

*ducks and hides*

Jan 26, 2010 5:49 PM

Nov 2007
kuroraka said:
JELEINEN said:

I finished reading this manga not so long ago and loved it! It has a nice tranquil atmosphere without ever getting boring and the art is really beautiful.

YKK is definitely one of the best slice of life manga out there.

I tend to read any old crap that takes my fancy, but I'll throw some more titles I found to be great into the hat:

Sanctuary - Tense, deep, and absolutely brilliant. Manly tears also included.

Battle Angel Alita - Cyberpunk at it's best.

Emma - one of the best non-shoujo romances out there, and easily the best period based manga. Oh, and the art is gorgeous.

Lone Wolf & Cub - Epic, in every sense of the word.

Hotel - Aside from the inclusion of a character named Keira Knightley, this is easily one of the best one-shots around.

Akira - The manga is much, much better than the anime. The difference is like comparing an ant to an elephant.

White Clouds - Bittersweet one-shot about life and death.

Genshiken - The otaku comedy.

Iono-sama Fanatics - Cute, quirky, and funny, this shoujo ai/yuri manga has a lead character who's very much like a female Tamaki Suou.

Emerald - As far as I'm aware, this is the only true Western in manga.

The Legend of Mother Sarah - There's very few manga that are as brutal or as honest in showing how far mothers will go for their children.

And some that I'm currently reading :P

Mouso Shoujo Otakukei - Ever wondered what it would be like to fall in love with, or date, a hardcore yaoi fangirl? Look no further, as this is hilarious.

Saint Young Men - So, Jesus and Buddha go to Tokyo... It sounds like the start of a joke, and it truly, truly is. Probably the funniest religious comedy since The Holy Grail.

Barakamon - Calligrapher gets exiled to a backwater island, only to be accosted by the local yokels. This had me crying at some of the jokes.

Amanchu! - Fun for all, and all for fun! From the pen that brought us Aria, a series about diving.

Koi Neko - Ever wondered what a real catgirl would be like? Piss funny pisstake of the stereotype, complete with strays, catfood sandwiches, catfights, cat lovers, and various other forms of feline behaviour.

Yotsuba&! - Life through the eyes of a child was never this funny.

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan - A student council made up of delinquents, morons, educationally challenged, and a guy who only looks scary. Cue the comedy.

If I read anything else that's good I'll let you guys know :)
What a day! What a lovely Day!
Jan 26, 2010 8:31 PM

Aug 2009
@Philly Well just for that comment now you can come over and do all my laundry:p
Jan 26, 2010 11:11 PM

Feb 2007
Archaeon said:

I tend to read any old crap that takes my fancy, but I'll throw some more titles I found to be great into the hat:

If I read anything else that's good I'll let you guys know :)

Great! I'm always open for recs!:)

Genshiken~! Love the manga ans the anime! A lot of people seem to like Emma but the anime bored me to death...and the male lead annoyed the hell out of me.

Saint Young Men and Barakamon are pretty entertaining! I also read a lot of shounen series because even though the stereotypes can be irritating at times, i really enjoy this genre...and you don't need to use your brain too much.XD
Jan 27, 2010 2:13 AM

Dec 2008
sephirothluver said:
@Philly Well just for that comment now you can come over and do all my laundry:p

Sure! Be glad to! HA!

One of my favorite series is Skip-Beat, even though it's a shoujo title, it's star, Kyoko Mogami isn't your typical demure shoujo heroine, in fact, she's more of an anti-heroine, a true example of that old saying about wrath and spurned women. The series is a real hoot, funny as all get out at times!

Jan 27, 2010 6:00 PM

Aug 2009
I'm reading a manga called Black Bird. It's just recently been released here. It's about a cute high school girl named Misao. When she was young she was friends with a boy named Kyo. He had to move and told her he would back for her. Now that she is in high school he comes back but it turns out he is a demon. She finds out that she is The Bride of Prophecy. A demon can either kill her and eat her and become immortal or a demon could marry her and his clan will be prosperous.

Kyo of course wants to marry her but until that happens he is always protecting her from the attacks of other demons. Poor Misao is always getting hurt or attacked, but lucky for her if Kyo licks her wounds, she heals. Of course her wounds alway wind up to be on her thighs or her neck.(I'm sure you get the jist)So it's a little naughty but funny because Kyo is such a horn dog. She's very conflicted because she isn't sure if he really loves her or wants his clan to be prosperous. Very good read!
Jan 31, 2010 2:27 AM

Feb 2007
Read 3 volumes of Yamikagishi yesterday. It's about a sexy locksmith in Edo literally locking away demons. If you enjoy a supernatural action manga with nice art and sexy guys and girls (who are not 13 year old brats for once), you should definitely check it out.
Jan 31, 2010 3:34 AM

Dec 2008
kuroraka said:
Read 3 volumes of Yamikagishi yesterday. It's about a sexy locksmith in Edo literally locking away demons. If you enjoy a supernatural action manga with nice art and sexy guys and girls (who are not 13 year old brats for once), you should definitely check it out.

On the shoujo side, I'm currently reading Rasetsu in which the starring character, Rasetsu Hyuga works for an exorcist agency and uses her special powers to banish evil spirits. However, she faces a grim future because she's fated to become the lover of a powerful demon when she turns 20 (she's already 18 when the story begins) unless Rasetsu can find true love by then.

Feb 6, 2010 5:58 AM

Jun 2008
Sukunai said:

Same here. I can't think of any manga that I'm reading that wasn't first in anime form. Maybe there needs to be some recommendations for non-anime mangas here.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Feb 6, 2010 6:51 AM

Feb 2007
sbyrstall said:
Same here. I can't think of any manga that I'm reading that wasn't first in anime form. Maybe there needs to be some recommendations for non-anime mangas here.

Some good (mostly still ongoing) manga which haven't been turned into anime. I'm concentrating on shounen and seinen here since that's what i usually read.

Beelzebub: hilarious series about a juvenile deliquent who's forced to raise the son of the demon king.

Historie: follows the life of Eumenes who will later become an advisor of Alexander the Great.

Oyasumi PunPun: i can recommend any of Inio Asano's works, but PunPun stands out as it's less realistic and contains almost surreal elements.

Noramimi: umm, it's mascot slice of life?! Very funny and very poignant at times.

Psyren: also one of the better current shounen series. The plot is not the most original one but if you like 'survival game stories', you should enjoy it.

Sket Dance: i call Sket Dance 'Gintama's little brother' because the sense of humour is very similar. It's one of the most underrated series, IMO.

SOIL: it's very hard to describe this manga ('bizarre' would probably be most fitting), you just gotta read it yourself.

Until Death Do Us Part: very nice art, great action scenes, sexy guys, hot babes and a loli - something for everyone?;)

Vinland Saga: no rec post would be complete without pimping VS again. It's brilliant. Really!!
kurorakaFeb 7, 2010 1:51 AM
Feb 6, 2010 7:34 AM

Jun 2008
It would be nice if the US started doing something like this. As much as I have loved Marvel, DC and the other comic book companies I lost interest because of how the extreme lack of realism and how dark they have become. Not to mention you now seem to need to have to collect all the books just to stay current because of the massive crossover.

Mangas are what the early years up until the mid-90s of comic books when they were self-contained with some guest appearance.

I think a few people have tried to start US form of manga and it failed. That's sad really because one need not go through the major comic book companies to get good comic book stories.

Feb 6, 2010 7:30 PM

Jun 2008
Just to update. If nobody has heard yet there is a new SDF Macross manga. It's entitled Macross: The First. The first volume was released in Nov. '09. I can't find any scantalation of it. :(

Feb 7, 2010 7:52 AM

Sep 2008
Ooh, I want that. Same mangaka who did Macross 7 Trash.

Feb 7, 2010 7:53 AM

Sep 2008
Ooh, I want that. Same Mangaka who did Macross 7 Trash.

*edit* Sorry for the double post. MSQHell error. *edit*
AccipiterF1Feb 7, 2010 8:00 AM

Feb 12, 2010 4:13 AM

Jun 2008
We know you're excited about this. So am I. :p

I'll keep my eyes open at Mangashare.com or Baka-Update.com and report back on this.

Feb 27, 2010 10:32 AM

Feb 2007
Just read All My Darling Daughters by Fumi Yoshinaga. She is definitely one of my fave mangaka! I love her drawing style, i love how she seamlessly switches between genres, i love the way she develops her characters and her sense of humour.
Mar 23, 2010 11:59 AM

Jul 2007
Looks like I'm in manga reading mood...added new stuff to my reading list after a long hiatus.

Today I started reading Vassalord... I'm not really into vampires and, err cyborgs.. but I heard it's very slashy. And indeed, for a non BL manga it has more BL than some of the shounen-ai manga I've read XD

speaking of shounen-ai manga, yesterday I finished a really cute one, called Seven Days. Usually I only like the art in BL manga, but this had a really cute story! It would make a sweet ova... if they didn't animate the crappiest BL manga out there >_>
Mar 24, 2010 12:08 AM

Feb 2007
myth720 said:
Looks like I'm in manga reading mood...added new stuff to my reading list after a long hiatus.

Today I started reading Vassalord... I'm not really into vampires and, err cyborgs.. but I heard it's very slashy. And indeed, for a non BL manga it has more BL than some of the shounen-ai manga I've read XD

speaking of shounen-ai manga, yesterday I finished a really cute one, called Seven Days. Usually I only like the art in BL manga, but this had a really cute story! It would make a sweet ova... if they didn't animate the crappiest BL manga out there >_>

Hmm, maybe i should pick up Vassalord again one of these days. I haven't read a 'real' BL manga in ages, i think i simply overdosed on that stuff a couple of years ago...

Right now i am enjoying Bambino!! which is a seinen series about a guy working in an Italian restaurant in Tokyo. It's all very 'manly' as in THE RESTAURANT IS A WAR ZONE AND THE KITCHEN IS THE FRONT LINE!!! which makes it pretty amusing. Plus, there's lots of Italian (or Japitalian, i couldn't really tell the difference) which makes it sexy!XD
Mar 24, 2010 3:28 AM

Jul 2007
Bambino sounds delicious great! But will it make me constantly crave italian food (or rather japanese fake italian food, which is also delicious)?

Have you read Ilegenes? It's also very slashy with some pretty boys... although a little bit slow for me, but things are starting to pick up in the 3rd volume....
Mar 24, 2010 4:01 AM

Jun 2008
I found Houkago Wind Orchestra by accident when I was d/ling my weekly Naruto. So this would be one of the few mangas I read that hasn't been in anime form...well that's because only 2 chapters have been done. :/

It's similary to K-ON! except the lack of moeness and there is an actual storyline.

Mar 24, 2010 5:22 AM

Feb 2007
myth720 said:
Bambino sounds delicious great! But will it make me constantly crave italian food (or rather japanese fake italian food, which is also delicious)?

Have you read Ilegenes? It's also very slashy with some pretty boys... although a little bit slow for me, but things are starting to pick up in the 3rd volume....

Oh yeah, i always get hungry! But i just love series about food/cooking, it's hard to reisist...XD

Ilegenes is quite interesting and the plot seems to thicken, finally. Though i gotta admit that the characters kinda leave me cold, i can't really get myself to care about them...
Mar 24, 2010 10:00 AM

Jun 2008
All caught up on the 22 volumes of FMA:B. I just need to d/l the chapters between 95 and 98 so I can be up to date on series.

Started volume 2 of ROD.

Mar 24, 2010 1:04 PM

Dec 2008
kuroraka said:
myth720 said:

Oh yeah, i always get hungry! But i just love series about food/cooking, it's hard to reisist...XD

Well, if you don't mind a semi-heavy dose of romance and typical high school hijinks, you might find Kitchen Princess worth looking into as the lead character is a brilliant teenage pastry chef and sweets are a focal element in this series.

Mar 24, 2010 1:27 PM

Feb 2007
PhillyFlash said:

Well, if you don't mind a semi-heavy dose of romance and typical high school hijinks, you might find Kitchen Princess worth looking into as the lead character is a brilliant teenage pastry chef and sweets are a focal element in this series.

Thanks! I might check this out once Yumeiro Patissiere finishes since i can only take one (literally) sweet shoujo series at a time.XD
Mar 24, 2010 1:40 PM

Dec 2008
kuroraka said:
PhillyFlash said:

Thanks! I might check this out once Yumeiro Patissiere finishes since i can only take one (literally) sweet shoujo series at a time.XD

Well, I'm sure if you look hard, you can find the series Iron Wok Jan, either in stores or online, and from what I've heard, that was anything but shoujo sweet! HA!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Discuss the Series You Just Finished ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Jul 27, 2009

2865 by pludel2 »»
4 hours ago

» Kobato (2009) - April 2024 Group Watch

23feanor - Apr 2

31 by whiteflame55 »»
12 hours ago

» Anime with adult main characters

zubby - Nov 30, 2023

5 by Angus »»
Apr 14, 2:05 PM

Sticky: » New Member Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Oct 3, 2009

832 by Anim3Punk »»
Apr 10, 6:39 PM

» Lupin III: Part 5 (2018) - March 2024 Group Watch

23feanor - Mar 8

49 by 23feanor »»
Apr 3, 2:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.