Forum Settings
Forums

'Pro-white,' anti-KKK groups face off at Georgia landmark !

New
Apr 23, 2016 7:02 PM

Jan 2012
At least nine people were arrested Saturday at a "pro-white" rally in a suburban Atlanta park known for a landmark that pays tribute to Confederate leaders.

Eight of those arrested were counter-demonstrators, Stone Mountain Park Department of Public Safety spokesman John Bankhead said. Representing different groups, they appeared to outnumber demonstrators wearing "White Lives Matter" shirts and waving Confederate flags by nearly 10 to 1. The ninth arrested person was from the pro-white group; he apparently threw a smoke bomb at troopers, Bankhead said.

While Rock Stone Mountain did not have a specific affiliation, Estes said it was made up of like-minded individuals from all over who share a concern about the "future of the white race."

When asked about perceptions that the event carried a hateful message, he replied "Everything we do is out of love. Love of our people. The only thing we hate is what the Bible teaches us to hate."

src:http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/23/us/stone-mountain-protests/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people use fist before mouth !

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 2016 7:16 PM

Mar 2008
I dont think it was right to label them as white supremacists as I see no signs of that, they are white separatists though.
Apr 23, 2016 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
Hmmm they do seem like white supremacists, considering it's a "pro-white" rally, but I'm just going by how it looked.

This is just another stain in race relations in America, *sigh* it's some sad shit tbr
Apr 23, 2016 8:42 PM
Mar 2011
traed said:
I dont think it was right to label them as white supremacists as I see no signs of that, they are white separatists though.

to me in a wider context there the same thing
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 23, 2016 8:57 PM

Oct 2015
DateYutaka said:
traed said:

Honestly, I second this.Whether they're called seperatists or supremacists doesn't matter because they have pretty much the same goals.
Apr 23, 2016 9:03 PM

Mar 2008
Zelgadis said:
DateYutaka said:

Honestly, I second this.Whether they're called seperatists or supremacists doesn't matter because they have pretty much the same goals.

Supremacists think they are superior. Separatists just want to preserve their race, ethnicity or culture. There is overlap but there are also some separatists who are not supremacists. Supremacists are more violent usually.
Apr 23, 2016 9:04 PM
Mar 2011
traed said:
Zelgadis said:

Supremacists think they are superior. Separatists just want to preserve their race, ethnicity or culture. There is overlap but there are also some separatists who are not supremacists. Supremacists are more violent usually.

im sorry there both sould like godwin award winners ot me over all
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Apr 23, 2016 9:11 PM

Apr 2016
For a little backstory the "anti kkk" groups wanted to get rid of the historic landmark. I don't think u need to look at it from a race standpoint to defend historic landmarks.

Chances are some of the counter protesters are normal people who don't like seeing history be erased.
Apr 23, 2016 9:14 PM
Mar 2011
Dementedkaliber said:
For a little backstory the "anti kkk" groups wanted to get rid of the historic landmark. I don't think u need to look at it from a race standpoint to defend historic landmarks.

Chances are some of the counter protesters are normal people who don't like seeing history be erased.

lol was not lee's very ciztezship took away and it was not restored until over 70years later or somthing after he died

Apr 23, 2016 10:07 PM

Apr 2015
traed said:

Wait , you're saying that if I am a "white" supremacist, then I'm just a person who just happen to be white and saying "I'm superior", but not actually representing/saying "white people are superior"?So I'm just saying I'm superior then. So I'm also superior to another white or black or regardless of race right?

By this, separatists are more racist than supremacists?

Also, we were wrong when we called Hitler a white supremacist when actually it should've been a white separatist?
RPSB9Apr 23, 2016 10:12 PM
#CHEXIT
Apr 23, 2016 10:11 PM

Mar 2008
Imeon said:
Wait , you're saying that if I am a "white" supremacist, then I'm just a person who just happen to be white and saying "I'm superior", but not actually representing/saying "white people are superior"?So I'm just saying I'm superior then. So I'm also superior to another white or black or regardless of race right?

By this, separatists are more racist than supremacists?

I meant "they" as in people of their own race. There are white supremacists, black supremacists, and arab supremacists. I have not really heard of asian supremacists before though.
Apr 23, 2016 10:14 PM

Dec 2012
"Diversity = White genocide"

What is the bloody thought process behind that vapid trot?
Apr 23, 2016 10:20 PM

Apr 2015
Objurgo said:
"Diversity = White genocide"?

White Genocide is BS.

What is the white race?

White Americans are people of the United States who are considered or consider themselves White. The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

That means Arabs are white people too. Even if Muricans die out, whites will continue to exist in the Middle east.

Another thing, Caucasian race are also "white people". Therefore

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid;[1] or occasionally Europid) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, including some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.

White people aka Caucasians are also in South India, North Africa and Central Asia. So again White Genocide is BS.
RPSB9Apr 23, 2016 10:27 PM
#CHEXIT
Apr 23, 2016 10:32 PM

Apr 2016
I find it odd that white people are the only people who cannot take pride in their skin color without being labeled as KKK people, not that I can confirm nor deny that these people weren't supremacists... but simply carrying a Confederate flag does not make someone a white supremacist.

That said, I find it truly ignorant that we have to remove historical landmarks because it "hurts" people's feelings.

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
Apr 23, 2016 10:42 PM

Mar 2008
Imeon said:
White people aka Caucasians are also in South India, North Africa and Central Asia. So again White Genocide is BS.

The US has places like china town, I dont see an America town in China.
Apr 24, 2016 3:57 AM

Apr 2015
traed said:

The point is that Euros and Muricans are not the only white people. You don't need to be an American to be "white".
#CHEXIT
Apr 24, 2016 4:06 AM

Mar 2008
Imeon said:
traed said:

The point is that Euros and Muricans are not the only white people. You don't need to be an American to be "white".

It's just an example. You're missing the point.

I was just pointing out how in nearly every white majority country there are entire communities of racial or ethnic minorities separating themselves from the general population but you do not really see the same thing to the same extent in non white majority countries. Because of these cultural divides it creates differences in birth rates.
traedApr 24, 2016 4:25 AM
Apr 24, 2016 5:04 AM

Dec 2007
Wait, so the "anti-KKK" demonstrators were responsible for most of the attempts to provoke violence? I'm not surprised, honestly. The left does tend to protest more violently than the right. Though, that being said, I do not like these "white lives matter" guys. I'd have been more supportive if it was "all history matters" or something similar. "White lives matter" either indicates racial attitudes, or unnecessarily evokes them. If the former, they're still part of the problem. If the latter, they need better leadership. A heck of a lot better.

Honestly, Lee and Jackson were great men. Both were impeccable military leaders, neither was particularly fond of slavery, and both held themselves to incredible standards both publicly and privately. Good men are good men, even if serving a bad cause out of what I would consider misplaced loyalty. Heck, they're a lot better, even as human beings, than many of their opponents.
Apr 24, 2016 5:27 AM

Oct 2010
White revolution is the only solution.
Apr 24, 2016 5:48 AM

Sep 2015
so many lefties....

there is nothing wrong with being a white separatists

@Imeon

white genocide is not bullshit. look at the fertility rates for africa or the middle east and compare them with european ones (which are already native+migrant). if we now "import" those people and let them breed in our countries, funded by us with welfare and child allowance, we will decline.
while the media covers up migrant crime or pushes race mixing....

Also i'd really like to see those north african whites or south indian whites.... everyone knows we're talking about europid people.

you don't have to be a racist white illuminati to see that...
Nigami_ShinApr 24, 2016 5:54 AM

Apr 24, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2012
I can kind of sympathize with the abstract goal of wanting white people to not disappear, but (a) I'm extremely confident that state intervention is not needed to make that happen and (b) even if it is, does that justify coercing people into having more children?

"White genocide" always gives me a good laugh.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 24, 2016 7:12 AM
Mar 2011
Nigami_Shin said:
so many lefties....

@Imeon

white genocide is not bullshit. look at the fertility rates for africa or the middle east and compare them with european ones (which are already native+migrant). if we now "import" those people and let them breed in our countries, funded by us with welfare and child allowance, we will decline.

Also i'd really like to see those north african whites or south indian whites.... everyone knows we're talking about europid people.

you sound like a eugenics nut simple as that eugenics is not a real thing and factuallly in accurate

Apr 24, 2016 7:27 AM

Jan 2011
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
Hmmm they do seem like white supremacists, considering it's a "pro-white" rally, but I'm just going by how it looked.

This is just another stain in race relations in America, *sigh* it's some sad shit tbr

I wonder if you'd call call the Baltimore riots, black supremacist.
I call them chimping out.
Apr 24, 2016 7:54 AM

Sep 2015
DateYutaka said:

you sound like a eugenics nut simple as that eugenics is not a real thing and factuallly in accurate

you do know what eugenics is? i never said anything about which race is better or creation of a master race, just that we let those people into our country and support their high fertility rate.
i have nothing against welcoming well educated people in moderation, but what we do is a creeping white genocide

@Does the japanese hate foreigners?
also you are a hypocrite. you sit in the example of a mono ethnic country and spout your leftist crap on mal while complaining about how most us citizens behave bad in japan and one group even caused one million yen damage. what was it....no generalisation?

Apr 24, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2016
ErwinJA said:
Wait, so the "anti-KKK" demonstrators were responsible for most of the attempts to provoke violence? I'm not surprised, honestly. The left does tend to protest more violently than the right. Though, that being said, I do not like these "white lives matter" guys. I'd have been more supportive if it was "all history matters" or something similar. "White lives matter" either indicates racial attitudes, or unnecessarily evokes them. If the former, they're still part of the problem. If the latter, they need better leadership. A heck of a lot better.

Honestly, Lee and Jackson were great men. Both were impeccable military leaders, neither was particularly fond of slavery, and both held themselves to incredible standards both publicly and privately. Good men are good men, even if serving a bad cause out of what I would consider misplaced loyalty. Heck, they're a lot better, even as human beings, than many of their opponents.

Definitely. Their decision to go with "white lives matter" while in Georgia flying the Rebel Flag will only be seen in this day and age as white supremacy (mostly due to one-sided hypocrisy to generalize and of course ignorance). White people are not allowed to have pride in their skin publicly because of the KKK and other racists always have that pride. I personally would just go with "all lives matter". There isn't a need to say "black" or "white" or anything else, because no one should be counted as "important" because of their skin color.

And I agree; Lee and Jackson were great men. Lee did not even wish to own slaves.

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
Apr 24, 2016 8:13 AM
Mar 2011
Alcoholic-san said:
DateYutaka said:

eugenics is not a real thing and factuallly in accurate
lol, get an education kid. I'm not supporting the rest of this, but eugenics is a thing

its s pseudo science
Nigami_Shin said:
DateYutaka said:

you do know what eugenics is? i never said anything about which race is better or creation of a master race, just that we let those people into our country and support their high fertility rate.
i have nothing against welcoming well educated people in moderation, but what we do is a creeping white genocide

also you are a hypocrite. you sit in the example of a mono ethnic country and spout your leftist crap on mal while complaining about how most us citizens behave bad in japan and one group even caused one million yen damage. what was it....no generalisation?

mono ethic when we have in out nation one of the only langauge isolates in the world [ in the ainu langaue and the cultuare there for attacted to it [ im a hald breed my self]

Nigami_Shin said:
DateYutaka said:

also i compare what us people are llike in compare to other anglo nations it alot of time a fact us people are more rambunctious over all compare ot brits or Canadians overall that is what i said

but i use the the 1 millon yen of damage thing as an exmaple you dnt east asian libving and working n us the doing that do you casuk around 100k usd dammage ot public prorpey do you not that i know of

and i also brought os assimilation in that topic cuase people expect people who come to the us to assimilate[ over all right] but @Jerkov is ok for no native people in Japan not assmalite as just stick ot there own in expat commuintes

Apr 24, 2016 8:25 AM

Jan 2012
Bacardi-x-Cola said:

are u saying this just becz you are black or this is how situation is there?

Apr 24, 2016 8:41 AM
Mar 2011
Alcoholic-san said:
DateYutaka said:

its s pseudo science
Wikipedia defines it as: a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human genetic traits through the promotion of higher rates of sexual reproduction for people with desired traits (positive eugenics), or reduced rates of sexual reproduction and sterilization of people with less-desired or undesired traits (negative eugenics), or both.

it's a lot like breeding animals for specific traits, only applied to humans.

if you're saying it's pseudo science, then I guess it's a myth that humans bred dogs for certain traits to create dog breeds, then?

just pointing out that it's a thing. even more possible now that gene editing is available

then how come its not taught in nay of the top univrites in any of the the G 20 nations then

not as a science at lest or at lefs i should hope not cuase that would be worse han the so called social justice couses

and alot of people use social justice in the worng way the inter net version of the term witch ois wrong

cuase that is like saying trump is literally hitler

cuase the way that social justice is used like people sucj as sargon and psudo leftist talking heads like dave rubin or sam harris or alike

is not what true social Justice is its stick used to beat the old left the trure people who battled of social justice and still to and force us in with the new left witch is a cancer that people like harris helped create imo

Apr 24, 2016 1:20 PM
Mar 2011
Alcoholic-san said:
DateYutaka said:

then how come its not taught in nay of the top univrites in any of the the G 20 nations then
it's not taught in any of the universities of the top G20 nations because of the Nazis, lol. before World War 2 a lot of countries actually actively participated in eugenics, including the U.S. sterilizing low IQ individuals. they only stopped because the Nazis took it to the extreme and the Allies decided it was morally wrong, so it stopped being taught. the literature's out there if you want to read it, though, along with studies, citations, etc.

and even if it's not being taught as its own discipline, modern genetics courses still touch on the ideas

my view is if one cannot get a full degree and thus id most cases some sort f job in the field then its not legitimate

and that does not talk about the rest i siad in my post

that was the most impotant part of the stution when stuuf like this rears it head

a true old sccoll leftist life me hates what the left has became i use to look up the the us left but now no loger becuase the cuase of good old true Soical Justice not the Internet meme of the thohse words [ spunted by the right ] has been olst cuase of these new breed

Race an creed shoulkd not matter ot the left the new left have became the the eugenics eteamists as much as the right in the once were and some still are

to me an old ideal lefists a worker is worker im colur bilnd creed death and inorenace of national boreder is aa wroker isa worker to me race faith or
nation matter not to me like all the old left

Apr 24, 2016 1:33 PM
Mar 2011
Alcoholic-san said:
DateYutaka said:

my view is if one cannot get a full degree and thus id most cases some sort f job in the field then its not legitimate

and that does not talk about the rest i siad in my post

that was the most impotant part of the stution when stuuf like this rears it head

a true old sccoll leftist life me hates what the left has became i use to look up the the us left but now no loger becuase the cuase of good old true Soical Justice not the Internet meme of the thohse words [ spunted by the right ] has been olst cuase of these new breed

Race an creed shoulkd not matter ot the left the new left have became the the eugenics eteamists as much as the right in the once were and some still are

to me an old ideal lefists a worker is worker im colur bilnd creed death and inorenace of national boreder is aa wroker isa worker to me race faith or
nation matter not to me like all the old left
lol, the reason I didn't reply to the rest is because your English wasn't spelled well enough for me to understand

and hey, if that's how you feel, then in your perspective it isn't legitimate and we have a difference of opinion, nothing more to say on it.

il some up my my other points

1 the far left has became thr far right overall
2 the new lefts talking heads cause this wether there from traditional sources or new media
3 and the simple fact of this the left has lost its way cause the leaders the have chosen to follow

Apr 24, 2016 2:30 PM
Mar 2011
Alcoholic-san said:
DateYutaka said:

il some up my my other points

1 the far left has became thr far right overall
2 the new lefts talking heads cause this wether there from traditional sources or new media
3 and the simple fact of this the left has lost its way cause the leaders the have chosen to follow
oh. yeah, in some perspectives you're right.

honestly, the left are correct from a moral perspective. SJWs are doing justice, hence the name. bringing down white men for the sake of equality is just.

people who oppose it are only opposing it because this is bad for them, myself included

also my issues are the fact ge left has been infirated by the the right

harris for example has some very right wing things and people on the left back him like he is from the mount as it were

i say this from a very old left ideal were we had common views no matter what on alot of thing and ague about just the minutia but the new left has killed that dead
harris hitchens and there ilk and there there fan boys have poisoned the left they are real regrrisve people cause the have became pro Zionist Shills

for example as a old leftist i disagree with he ideals of nationalism so heance why im anti Zionist and anti X nationalism

but i agree with the rights of people to have a right to self determination and nation of there own

heance why i back
Palestine among other nations yet recognized

Apr 24, 2016 7:45 PM

Jun 2008
One thing I have definitely seen since this whole SJW/Far left rise in America/the West is how the Right wing is also losing it's mind.

NO...there is no "White Genocide" happening anywhere.

The U.S has been a very diverse nation for decades now, furthermore, White or Caucasian is NOT the official race or ethnicity of the United States.

The U.S unlike Europe has no official race or ethnicity to define itself.

White people have always been the majority, but they were never the TRUE BLUE Americans or whatever.

The rise of White Nationalism is the opposite of extreme of SJWs/Far Left.

They are a bunch of crazy motherfuckers with retarded ideologies and should be mocked and criticized just as much as SJWs.
Apr 24, 2016 7:50 PM

Jun 2008
Josh said:
I can kind of sympathize with the abstract goal of wanting white people to not disappear, but (a) I'm extremely confident that state intervention is not needed to make that happen and (b) even if it is, does that justify coercing people into having more children?

"White genocide" always gives me a good laugh.

The concept of White people disappearing is absolutely ludicrous to begin with.

Yes, White families in general (in the U.S and Europe) are having less kids than other minority families.

That is entirely on White families though.

They don't want to have too many kids....are these "Pro-white" motherfuckers going to force them to have more kids or something?

Furthermore, more people are getting married and having kids with races different than theirs.

That is THEIR choice.

Again, are these "Pro-White" retards going to force white people to only marry other white people?

All of this is the huge problem with White Nationalists and why they are no better than the side they claim to hate.
Apr 24, 2016 8:27 PM
Apr 2016
The real problem is that it is unwise to have many kids due to population constraints (our earth is already fucked up enough) but that concept does not apply to the myriad of poor blacks, browns and yellows who reproduce at absurd rates. This is probably exacerbated by the gibsmedats western governments hand out to them (spent not on increasing their quality of life but on popping out more kids.) The western powers then import these poor dindus, because bellyfeels, refugees, cheap labour etc etc.

It is true that whites are having less children, and there is a shocking number of 30 year olds who aren't even close to having any, but what we should be doing aside from coercing whites to marry is to obliterate the over-population of blacks, browns and yellows.

Funnily enough, the country that has the most radical policy on marriage is actually Israel, who takes a harsh stance against Jew and non-Jew marriage (not knocking it, though.)
Apr 24, 2016 9:04 PM

Oct 2015
Nigami_Shin said:
so many lefties....

@Imeon

I hope you're joking.
Apr 24, 2016 9:21 PM

Sep 2015
Zelgadis said:
Nigami_Shin said:
so many lefties....

@Imeon

I hope you're joking.

you might explain to me why im wrong, because in my twisted nazi mind it makes sense.
maybe people always think about controlled genocide. well you could also call it white extinction if that term suits you better, but creeping white genoicide has a nice ring to it.
also i was talking about europe not the usa.

Apr 24, 2016 10:41 PM
Apr 2016
There are media blackouts in places like Germany and France regarding the immigrant problem. You can spin it however you want, but an anti-white agenda is definitely part of the lunacy.
Apr 24, 2016 10:57 PM

Sep 2013
JustALEX said:

All of this is the huge problem with White Nationalists and why they are no better than the side they claim to hate.

It's because of the demonization of the white man.
Whites are now ashamed to be white.
The low birth rate is not the issue, the issue is the other races breeding like rats and infesting the place and expecting whites to take care of them while they contribute nothing to the world.

Whites get along with everyone, it's always the other sides that have a problem with the white man.
Apr 25, 2016 2:11 AM

Mar 2008
Nigami_Shin said:
so many lefties....

I am "leftist" and I was first to point out they are separatists not necisarily supremacists.

I would not like any race, ethnicity, or culture to be wiped out entirely but I also dont want the banning of mixed races, ethnicities, and cultures because it halts the evolution and betterment of society. I forgot where I read it but there was some study done and these guys found the most thriving countries are ones with not too much or too little diversity.
Apr 25, 2016 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
AllenVonStein said:
Bacardi-x-Cola said:

are u saying this just becz you are black or this is how situation is there?

I'm just saying that because of everything I see, from the black lives matter stuff, the things Trump says and the kind of people supporting him, I swear I hear the word "cultural appropriation" so much these days I'm sick of even talking about it. I don't see race relations on good terms right now in America, maybe it's just in certain area's, because everyone is cool with each other where I live, but I just keep hearing about race all the time in the US.
Apr 25, 2016 3:15 AM

Apr 2015
Nigami_Shin said:

LOL, my point is simple. Europ white = NA, ME whites, unless you look at the two as two completely different people other than just race or skin color.

Europ white + NA/ME white = not white? White people will never die out even if all Europ whites dies out.
#CHEXIT
Apr 25, 2016 3:42 AM

Mar 2008
Imeon said:
Nigami_Shin said:

LOL, my point is simple. Europ white = NA, ME whites, unless you look at the two as two completely different people other than just race or skin color.

Europ white + NA/ME white = not white? White people will never die out even if all Europ whites dies out.

The Kalash are almost gone. There is only about 3 thousand of them and they have no lineage that clearly traces to elsewhere, they are white Aboriginals of the middle east. They are also polytheists in Pakistan all in the same area, so you can see they'd be at great risk of potential genocide and by that i mean in the traditional sense of slaughter. The Kalash have already been threatened with death by the Taliban.
Apr 25, 2016 4:08 AM
Nov 2011
Zelgadis said:
DateYutaka said:

What a retarded and ignorant statement.

Wishing a secure future for ones own race is not the same as a blood lust to kill all other races.

By the way it's spelled separatists.

Apr 25, 2016 4:26 AM

Apr 2015
traed said:

The Kalash are almost gone.

Ok, Kalash is an an endangered race of white people. We protect their pure as a.... uhmm.. tribe? Ok... as a tribe... Good.. NO ARGUMENT.

BUT HELL, White American is even a race?! White Muricans aren't pure to be be protected from "diversity"..... coz THEY ARE A DIVERSE.... uhmm... NO, not RACE ... A DIVERSE NATION!!!! They're millions...!!! Add Indians or Arabs into Murica will not coz genocide... in a matter of FACT, it preserves MURICA's Diversity.... yeah... coz Murica is a DIVERSE nation! Yeah!!
#CHEXIT
Apr 25, 2016 4:29 AM
Nov 2011
Imeon said:
traed said:

Ok, Kalash is an an endangered race of white people. We protect their pure as a.... uhmm.. tribe? Ok... as a tribe... Good.. NO ARGUMENT.

BUT HELL, White American is even a race?! White Muricans aren't pure to be be protected from "diversity"..... coz THEY ARE A DIVERSE.... uhmm... NO, not RACE ... A DIVERSE NATION!!!! They're millions...!!! Add Indians or Arabs into Murica will not coz genocide... in a matter of FACT, it preserves MURICA's Diversity.... yeah... coz Murica is a DIVERSE nation! Yeah!!

By your logic nobody is their own race.
By your logic everyone is African and nothing else. ( under the believe that that is where all humans originated from as far as they know )
What's next we don't have races and we are all just star dust?
;)

Apr 25, 2016 4:35 AM

Apr 2015
Mvsk said:

What's next we don't have races and we are all just star dust?
;)

Yes, we don't coz if we a have a RACE, you have no chance against me. ENDURANCE RACE is my turf.

Wait, I thought star dust is fairy tale. Do stars emits dust? literally?
#CHEXIT
Apr 25, 2016 4:38 AM
Nov 2011
Imeon said:
ENDURANCE RACE is my turf.

*pisses on your turf*
Mine now :3

Apr 25, 2016 4:54 AM

Mar 2008
Imeon said:
traed said:

The Kalash are an ethnicity. Race isnt a real thing. and has no genetic backing. When people say white they are referring to a specific set of traits that are associated with European ancestry., not just light skin. So although Arab is technically white they aren't really considered white always. The term white genocide refers to ethnicity of Europeans (and pople like the Kalash sometimes) rather than race, its name is very misleading.
Apr 25, 2016 7:49 AM

Jan 2012
ichii_1 said:
JustALEX said:

It's because of the demonization of the white man.
Whites are now ashamed to be white.
The low birth rate is not the issue, the issue is the other races breeding like rats and infesting the place and expecting whites to take care of them while they contribute nothing to the world.

Whites get along with everyone, it's always the other sides that have a problem with the white man.

well said , about JustALEX , if i recall correctly he said he immigrated to USA when he was 7 years old from a Korean family
and not only that , i will share this comment

more people are coming to truth i see it everywhere on net .

JustALEX said:

The U.S has been a very diverse nation for decades now, furthermore, White or Caucasian is NOT the official race or ethnicity of the United States.

lol i will just insert George Washington name here .

Apr 25, 2016 7:55 AM

Jun 2008
AllenVonStein said:
well said , about JustALEX , if i recall correctly he said he immigrated to USA when he was 7 years old from a Korean family

WHAT?!?!?!

I'm 100% American born and raised....and my origins are NOT from Korea...lol.

You got the wrong person brah...

AllenVonStein said:

lol i will just insert George Washington name here .

You're clearly not American if you think that's a solid argument.

America is NOT identified by a race or ethnicity.

Mostly because literally EVERYONE that currently lives in America can trace their ancestors back to ANOTHER country.

Most white Americans are decedents of Europeans.

Seriously, this is basic knowledge.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.