Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 21, 2016 4:58 PM

Jan 2012
I thought that was illumis needle at first lol

I see three outcomes that could happen from this showdown.

1. Chrollo controls Hisoka into his bidding and afterwards kills him. Chrollo may not lose this fight because maybe he used his future seeing ability and saw victory. Maybe thats why he kept running because he didn't see victory yet.

2. Chrollo dies. He said himself that one member getting killed off would never end the Troupe. So Chrollo getting killed off is plausible. @Dangerr said it best about pika being done with the troupe but what about the troupe with him? Is Chrollo okay with letting pika off the hook? Maybe Gyro takes over as new trope leader lol

3. Stalemate. This is the worst outcome(at least for me :P need to see someone DIE!! JUST BLEED!!!). Interruption or intervention of some sort leading to a big cuck.
you sound poor
Apr 21, 2016 5:12 PM

Feb 2014
You know what, hypothetically speaking, considering Chrollo still have that "fortune telling" ability from Neon Nostrade, don't we can consider he to certain extent, knows the result of this battle? Kinda bad for Hisoka, i guess, especially if this is not a "flashback" match that happen before Election Arc.
Apr 21, 2016 5:14 PM

Apr 2016
Wow, when I first saw Heaven's Arena I was expecting Zushi, or a showcase for some future bodyguard threat. Chrollo vs Hisoka totally caught me off guard. I wonder, is this happening in real time or is this some sort of flashback?

Either way, the abruptness of it all is pretty jarring... Part of me was hoping this was all apart of some crazy dream Hisoka was having. I was actually hyped for more Dark Continent exposition - Togashi keeps on teasing the calamities' powers but hasn't really revealed any of them.

I agree with some others here that this isn't totally out of the blue, but like the whole Alluka business, there could have been some more build up. Oh well, #InTogashiWeTrust.

ALSO: those people in the crowd are freaking nuts. I mean, I knew this beforehand from their eagerness to watch 11 year olds get murked by grown ass men, but seriously. As soon as Chrollo mentioned he could blow everyone in the stadium to smithereens I would've booked.

4/5 for me!
Apr 21, 2016 5:18 PM

May 2015
While this fight has been built up since the Yorknew City Arc, still felt really sudden compared to events already occurring. Anyways, while I personally see Chrollo as having a slightly superior Nen ability than Bungee Gum, Hisoka is very adaptable. Not gonna choose a side though, since it'd feel odd to kill one of these characters off at this point... Match might be interrupted or could end in a draw perhaps.

Apr 21, 2016 5:20 PM

Dec 2015
Neon Nostrade's fortune telling ability isn't appliable to self, Chrollo couldn't have predicted the issue of the match.
Apr 21, 2016 5:22 PM

Jan 2015
What a ridiculous chapter...almost came out of nowhere imo and so many questions.

Anyway pretty hyped.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 21, 2016 5:28 PM

Jan 2014
A long awaited fight has begun, I can't predict who's gonna win but I think both of them wouldn't die.
Apr 21, 2016 5:41 PM
Dec 2015
So Happy this fight has finally began
Shit Happens When You Party Naked
Apr 21, 2016 6:27 PM

Feb 2014
KingRequiem said:
Neon Nostrade's fortune telling ability isn't appliable to self, Chrollo couldn't have predicted the issue of the match.
That's why i said to certain extent. He could use the ability to some of PT members to tell his own fortune telling, the fact that he has the "black voice" ability, shown that he got the chance of doing so.
Apr 21, 2016 6:41 PM

May 2013
KingRequiem said:

Couldn't he vow to kill someone right after the match and then predict the future of that person?
Apr 21, 2016 6:44 PM
Apr 2014
KingRequiem said:

Actually about that... Someone pointed this out
He can predict Hisoka's future and act accordingly, remember in Yorkshin he got Hisoka's info required as a condition for the fortune telling ability
Hisoka is fucked in this fight.
Apr 21, 2016 6:48 PM

Aug 2013
This chapter smells like big-dirty-fat-ass fan service barely concealed and coming from The Void, but apparently nobody got time for that.

Chrollo better thanks Kimblee for his explosive seals on both hands. Yeah Togashi, I see what you did there.
Apr 21, 2016 7:05 PM

Dec 2015
Drake1000 said:
KingRequiem said:

Actually about that... Someone pointed this out
He can predict Hisoka's future and act accordingly, remember in Yorkshin he got Hisoka's info required as a condition for the fortune telling ability
Hisoka is fucked in this fight.

Shit you're totally right. I don't know if Togashi took that into account, but if he did...
Apr 21, 2016 7:15 PM

Oct 2008
KingRequiem said:

Shit you're totally right. I don't know if Togashi took that into account, but if he did...

Didn't Hisoka falsify what was on his prediction with texture surprise? Even if he didn't I thought those prophecies were only limited to the near future. I need to reread that segment.
Apr 21, 2016 7:24 PM

Dec 2015
@Dangerr

IIRC he falsified it after he received it. So Chrollo's prediction was accurate and he did get Hisoka's infos, it's just that our national clown spread some poetic made up bullshit onto it afterwards when they asked to see it.
Apr 21, 2016 7:41 PM

Oct 2008
KingRequiem said:
@Dangerr

IIRC he falsified it after he received it. So Chrollo's prediction was accurate and he did get Hisoka's infos, it's just that our national clown spread some poetic made up bullshit onto it afterwards when they asked to see it.

Either way, that would mean Hisoka also saw the slip; he essentially knows what Chrollo knows. If that prediction factors into the outcome of this fight at all, Hisoka could take steps to avoid an outcome as much as Chrollo could try enforcing that it happen.
Apr 21, 2016 7:48 PM

Mar 2014
This should've been the chapter it resumed on.
Apr 21, 2016 7:57 PM
Dec 2014
So how come ppl keep saying Kurapika should have felt the judgement chain be removed? Can you give me the chapter that says this? ...

Anyways, I trust Togashi and I really do think this adds to the events that are to come in the story. We need more details on Chrollo's abilities bc I think a Kurapika v Chrollo match is almost guaranteed at this point, so why not get the massive nen explanation out of the way? I don't think Hisoka is dying though. I think Chrollo entered the Heavens arena to get the rust out. Remember, he was probably nenless for most of Chimera Ant (a year or more?) Tbh though, I always assumed we would come back to Heavens Arena when Gon somehow gets his nen back so as always Togashi throws the curveball. My prediction is that the 4th Prince of Kakin will stop this match to avoid any serious ailments/injuries befalling Chrollo, and asking him and his Spiders to be his bodyguard for the expedition to the DC. This is where Hisoka will fall into the storyline as well, since the DC is filled with "excitement". That is where I expect Hisoka to sneak into the Whale, where he will encounter Pika and start playing his manipulation game of getting Pika to eliminate the spiders. Imo, Hisoka not only loves having fun, but provoking and seeing "fun".. Chrollo can't die bc Kurapika wants to elimate the spiders (but I'm interested to know if he somehow broke his own restriction on the spiders bc wtf & htf does he expect to protect & fight the threats to the 14th prince?!?!), and Hisoka can't die bc Gon is alive.

Interesting, yet baffled at the fact Chrollo has Shalnark's nen ability. Thats probably the main thing I disliked about this chapter. Shalnark is a beast.
Apr 21, 2016 8:08 PM

Oct 2008
TogashiFanboy said:

Interesting, yet baffled at the fact Chrollo has Shalnark's nen ability. Thats probably the main thing I disliked about this chapter. Shalnark is a beast.

Pretty sure Shalnark just let him have it. It would be very interesting to see the circumstances behind it, though. Either way, it speaks to how seriously Chrollo is taking this fight.
Apr 21, 2016 8:09 PM

Dec 2015
Dangerr said:
KingRequiem said:
@Dangerr

Either way, that would mean Hisoka also saw the slip; he essentially knows what Chrollo knows. If that prediction factors into the outcome of this fight at all, Hisoka could take steps to avoid an outcome as much as Chrollo could try enforcing that it happen.

I think he just made another prediction really, the first seems kind of irrelevant after such an amount of time. Especially since that prediction merely adressed their fate against Kurapika. In that case Hisoka doesn't know about it and is at a disadvantage.

I swear if another Dragon Quest comes out Togashi goes on another hiatus before the fight's conclusion we riot...
Apr 21, 2016 8:13 PM
Dec 2013
TogashiFanboy said:
So how come ppl keep saying Kurapika should have felt the judgement chain be removed? Can you give me the chapter that says this? ...

He tells Killua about it in chapter 149.
Apr 21, 2016 8:24 PM

Aug 2014
This is the best month of the last 10 years.

First, in Gintama fights Utsuro vs Umibozu, and later Kamui vs Gintoki, and HxH is back, with the Kuroro vs Hizoka, the battle of the dreams for the HxH fans. (me too)

PD: Sorry for the bad english, i'm speak spanish.
Apr 21, 2016 8:25 PM
Dec 2014
joa12222 said:
TogashiFanboy said:

Is it possible that if the nen exorcist is skilled enough, the one who placed the nen restriction won't know? Bc remember when that nen exorcist survived the bombers attack? Shouldnt he have known as well that his bomb didnt kill him. Perhaps that nen exorcist, from GI, ability keeps the restriction somehow active in that beast that eats the nen?? Idk.. I hope Togashi doesn't fail us after 10 straight amazing chapters of Ging, Kakin princes, and Kurapika development
Apr 21, 2016 8:36 PM

Dec 2012
TogashiFanboy said:
joa12222 said:

Is it possible that if the nen exorcist is skilled enough, the one who placed the nen restriction won't know? Bc remember when that nen exorcist survived the bombers attack? Shouldnt he have known as well that his bomb didnt kill him. Perhaps that nen exorcist, from GI, ability keeps the restriction somehow active in that beast that eats the nen?? Idk.. I hope Togashi doesn't fail us after 10 straight amazing chapters of Ging, Kakin princes, and Kurapika development

There was already implication that Kurapika knows. ''he is in a bad mood right now''
Apr 21, 2016 8:40 PM
Dec 2014
tsudecimo said:
TogashiFanboy said:

There was already implication that Kurapika knows. ''he is in a bad mood right now''

!?!? What did I miss? ..
Apr 21, 2016 8:43 PM

Dec 2012
TogashiFanboy said:
tsudecimo said:

!?!? What did I miss? ..

http://i.imgur.com/MxiNmWH.jpg
Apr 21, 2016 8:58 PM

Jan 2011
Hisoka is going to die. this will be another HxH shocking moment
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Apr 21, 2016 8:59 PM
Dec 2014
tsudecimo said:
TogashiFanboy said:

!?!? What did I miss? ..

http://i.imgur.com/MxiNmWH.jpg

Wow, I thought I had remembered everything but these hiatus hit you harder than you think, memory wise
Apr 21, 2016 9:05 PM

Jul 2013
was Kurapika mad because hes nen was removed or Hisoka killed Chrollo? it feels to me like this battle happened in the past and that was Kurapika's reaction after hearing about it

when Kurapika was talking about the eventuality of his nen being removed it was almost like he expected it sooner or later, i think he would be more mad if Chrollo was killed by Hisoka and not himself
Apr 21, 2016 9:11 PM

Jun 2013
StefanHere said:
was Kurapika mad because hes nen was removed or Hisoka killed Chrollo? it feels to me like this battle happened in the past and that was Kurapika's reaction after hearing about it

when Kurapika was talking about the eventuality of his nen being removed it was almost like he expected it sooner or later, i think he would be more mad if Chrollo was killed by Hisoka and not himself
ive been waiting for someone to bring this up. Kurapika probably knows his nen has been removed. in the GI arc killua, gon, and biscuit call him to warn him that PT is looking for way to remove his nen from Chrollo. To which kurapika responds by saying that he already assumed that they would find a nen remover. No need to show his reaction when im sure hes been expecting this for a long time. as far as the complaints about the build up for this fight... i mean jesus christ theyve been hyping this fight up since the york new arc. i think with all the breaks n shit people tend to forget all the small details.
Apr 21, 2016 9:18 PM

Dec 2012
embracebuddha said:
far as the complaints about the build up for this fight... i mean jesus christ theyve been hyping this fight up since the york new arc. i think with all the breaks n shit people tend to forget all the small details.

I'm pretty sure nobody forgot the things in yorknew, it's pretty hard to forget that, break or not. They weren't really small details either. We are referring to build up to them heading to the fight itself, the previous chapter was just exposition about the new arc, so this came out of nowhere, hence the no build up complaints.
Apr 21, 2016 9:23 PM

Jun 2013
yeah but this isnt really anything new. the whole pt thing in the ant arc? pretty random as well. my personal opinion is that chrollo wins and kills hisoka and kurapika possible confirms chrollo has his powers back this way.
Apr 21, 2016 9:52 PM
Dec 2013
Neither of them is gonna die although if it happens, Chrollo will be the one. I think the fight will be interrupted by a strong character such as Ging in order to gather some powerful allies to the Dark continent.
Apr 21, 2016 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
TogashiFanboy said:
joa12222 said:

If it was that nen exorcist from GI, a grotesque creature would have been following Chrollo. Maybe Hina met with him(since she went to meteor city along with some ants after king died and maybe met with chrollo).
Apr 21, 2016 10:07 PM

Jun 2013
xaos12 said:
TogashiFanboy said:

If it was that nen exorcist from GI, a grotesque creature would have been following Chrollo. Maybe Hina met with him(since she went to meteor city along with some ants after king died and maybe met with chrollo).
the weird nen creature doesnt follow chrollo it stays on the nen remover until kurapika takes off the judgment chain.
Apr 21, 2016 11:13 PM
Apr 2016
In togashi we trust.

About those people whining about how suddenly the battle start, out of blue etc etc listen to this little story.

I was 15 years old virgin with pimples on the face when i first saw Hunet x Hunter. Since then i have been waiting for this dream fight. A lot have happened since then, have gone to college, had relationships, working, joining the army and many more. hxH related i have seen one hiatus after another and the dream of this fight was starting to fade away.

Today, at my 28, i come to the office and first thing to do is to check if new chapter hxH is out. Second page and i see these two standing facing each other at heaven's arena. My past 15years old self inside me screams, screams from happiness and excitement. 13 long years. On the outside i just smirk but inside i am getting turned on like Hisoka.

Nothing out of blue. Nothing out of ordinary. nothing unexpected. Just enjoy this historic moment for HxH and stop complaining. Togashi is a good story teller, he is a lazy genius.

Let the show begin.
Apr 21, 2016 11:18 PM

Nov 2012
embracebuddha said:

the weird nen creature doesnt follow chrollo it stays on the nen remover until kurapika takes off the judgment chain.

To me that wouldn't make any sense, of course the nen beast should stay with the person being exorcized (unfortunately in GI the eraser and the exorcized were the same person, coincidentally), otherwise there would be no motivation for them to fulfill the original condition to remove the nen. In other words, I'd imagine Abengane would get screwed really often by unscrupulous people if the nen beasts stayed only with him.

Taito10 said:
Chrollo got back his Nen pretty early in the Chimera ant arc and Hina had nothing to do with it because she was on the road to Meteor City at the very end of the Chimera ant arc.

Cover page from chapter 201 is titled REUNITED http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/hunterxhunter/images/6/6d/Reunion.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130606041038

1) That page doesn't ensure the removal by Abengane was successful, it could merely be a tease. Kurapika was not shown/hinted realizing that his chain was removed at that point, nor in the CA arc. So, with all the clues we have, we can't be certain the exact time the nen removal took place. Also, consider that in order to remove Kurapika's nen and make the nen beast go away the original conditions have to be met, the problem is Kurapika never offered any condition besides avoiding the ryodan and not using nen for like EVER. So... if I were Chrollo, Abengane's ability wouldn't be the wisest choice for a nen removal.
2) Hina's removal doesn't create a nen beast and she *coincidentally* travels to meteor city...
- before the election arc
- way before it is hinted that Chrollo's nen was removed (when Kurapika was in a bad mood).
If she met the spiders at meteor city, it wouldn't have taken long for them to arrange an exorcism at the beginning of the election arc. Furthermore, Chrollo mentions in this chapter that he basically accepted the match not because Hisoka helped him, but he was tired of running away. So, it could be that Hisoka's help during GI was of no use after all.

This is of course assuming that Abengane's nen beast stays with the person being exorcized. There's also the possibility of a third nen eraser (not yet mentioned).
Apr 21, 2016 11:19 PM

Aug 2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wonder what happened with Shalnark. Maybe he stole his ability? Maybe you can steal a manipulator ability with no affect on the manipulator?? Especially a remote control one like Shalnark's.

SO MANY QUESTIONS, TOO MUCH HYPE. THIS IS THE HXH I LOVE>
Apr 21, 2016 11:20 PM

Mar 2009
My goodness what a chapter. I guess Togashi said, "screw it I'm going all out from the beginning!" I don't know what this has to do with the Dark Continent arc, but I'll take it!

Chrollo's a Specialist, has tons of abilities, and has taken on papa Zoldyck and grandpa Zoldyck. How could he lose? #TeamChrollo
Apr 22, 2016 3:22 AM

May 2013
I'm surprised so many people think that Hisoka will come out of this alive if this is truly a death match. Gon and Hisoka had their fight in Heavens Arena, Gon will destroy Hisoka beyond belief in a rematch. We saw what he did to Pitou! I don't think that Togashi will write a rematch just to have Gon win at the end of the manga.Hisoka is sadly not relevant to the story anymore.

Chrollo is still relevant to the story as the leader of the troupe. We have the surviving ants gathering at Meteor city, I'm positive that we will an arc in there at some point. Kurapika beef with the troupe is still not over, he wanted to look for them but Gon and Killua convinced him that they left York New. Troupe themselves are looking for him. Chrollo will definitely not die here.

Either the fight will be interrupted again or Hisoka will die here. How ironic will it be that he dies where he killed so many.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 22, 2016 3:26 AM

Sep 2011
This better be something connected to the main plot. :/

But then again, this is Hunter x Hunter.
Apr 22, 2016 4:06 AM

May 2007
Wow. If they don't connect this to the DC arc in any way, and Togashi doesn't go on hiatus in the middle of this fight, they can easily use the chapters that covered this fight to make the anime return in some kind of mini-OVA form. Everyone knows Chrollo and Hisoka, both of their Nen abilities, the Heavens Arena. It's perfect for manga and non-manga readers alike. No spoilers for the current arc at all. It's just a tying up of one of the general loose ends of this manga. A decade-long loose end that probably everyone who reads/watches HxH have been waiting for.
Apr 22, 2016 7:12 AM

Jun 2012
Actually now that I think about it, this chapter is the opener for volume 34. In that case it isn't much different than when Vol. 21 ended with Gon making Morel shit himself+the palace invasion plan being set off and Vol. 22 opening with the Phantom Troupe's raid on Zazan's base.

Which basically means all the set-up for the Dark Continent should be over with and can get to the main meat of the arc once this fight is done. Yatta
Apr 22, 2016 7:12 AM
Apr 2014
kchorrex2012 said:
embracebuddha said:

To me that wouldn't make any sense, of course the nen beast should stay with the person being exorcized (unfortunately in GI the eraser and the exorcized were the same person, coincidentally), otherwise there would be no motivation for them to fulfill the original condition to remove the nen. In other words, I'd imagine Abengane would get screwed really often by unscrupulous people if the nen beasts stayed only with him.

Taito10 said:
Chrollo got back his Nen pretty early in the Chimera ant arc and Hina had nothing to do with it because she was on the road to Meteor City at the very end of the Chimera ant arc.

Cover page from chapter 201 is titled REUNITED http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/hunterxhunter/images/6/6d/Reunion.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130606041038

1) That page doesn't ensure the removal by Abengane was successful, it could merely be a tease. Kurapika was not shown/hinted realizing that his chain was removed at that point, nor in the CA arc. So, with all the clues we have, we can't be certain the exact time the nen removal took place. Also, consider that in order to remove Kurapika's nen and make the nen beast go away the original conditions have to be met, the problem is Kurapika never offered any condition besides avoiding the ryodan and not using nen for like EVER. So... if I were Chrollo, Abengane's ability wouldn't be the wisest choice for a nen removal.
2) Hina's removal doesn't create a nen beast and she *coincidentally* travels to meteor city...
- way before it is hinted that Chrollo's nen was removed (when Kurapika was in a bad mood).
If she met the spiders at meteor city, it wouldn't have taken long for them to arrange an exorcism at the beginning of the election arc. Furthermore, Chrollo mentions in this chapter that he basically accepted the match not because Hisoka helped him, but he was tired of running away. So, it could be that Hisoka's help during GI was of no use after all.

This is of course assuming that Abengane's nen beast stays with the person being exorcized. There's also the possibility of a third nen eraser (not yet mentioned).

2) Hina couldn't have been the one to exorcise Chrollo, she's on the road to Meteor City at the very end of the chimera ant arc, did she even make it? did she even meet the phantom troupe? who knows.
In the beginning of the election arc, Illumi states that Hisoka has been playing tag with Chrollo while the events of the chimera ant arc were happening

http://i.imgur.com/2Atarrt.jpg

This game of tag happened after Chrollo got his Nen back and was collecting Nen abilities as explained by chapter 351, there no reason for Hisoka to chase after Chrollo before since he was helping him get his Nen back with Abegane.
Drake1000Apr 22, 2016 7:42 AM
Apr 22, 2016 7:29 AM

Nov 2012
Drake1000 said:
kchorrex2012 said:

2) Hina could'nt have been the one to exorcise Chrollo, she arrives at the very end of the chimera ant arc, did she even make it? did she even meet the phantom troupe? who knows.
In the beginning of the election arc, Illumi states that Hisoka has been playing tag with Chrollo while the events of the chimera ant arc were happening

Dang it, you're right, I totally forgot that they were playing tag during the chimera arc. I guess Abengane is still carrying a nen beast as of now XDD.
Apr 22, 2016 8:34 AM

May 2014
Well that came out of left field... I'm just expecting this to be a wet dream Hisoka's having. But if not, THEN HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING.

Togashi has rewarded out patience with probably the most waited for duel in shounen.

I really just need to know how these two are tying into the Dark Continent arc. If they play a big role in it, then it will most likely be my favorite arc in HxH.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Apr 22, 2016 8:37 AM

Jun 2015
what a shitty chapter
Apr 22, 2016 8:54 AM

Feb 2011
DAMMNNNN!!!

WTF is Togashi thinking?!!

After one eternity of hiatus, now suddenly out of nowhere we got Hisoka vs Chrollo in Dark Continent Arc??? DAMNNN I'm SO EXCITED right now..

F*** Togashi, you playing with my heart.
"To some, online is more important than seeing friends, eating and even breathing."

<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kuruta_tribe&sclick=1">

Apr 22, 2016 9:32 AM

Jun 2009
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
I'm surprised so many people think that Hisoka will come out of this alive if this is truly a death match. Gon and Hisoka had their fight in Heavens Arena, Gon will destroy Hisoka beyond belief in a rematch. We saw what he did to Pitou! I don't think that Togashi will write a rematch just to have Gon win at the end of the manga.Hisoka is sadly not relevant to the story anymore.

Well, context is important here. Gon did after all beat Pitou with an extremely dangerous, I would assume one time only powerup that nearly killed him. Normal Gon, whenever he gets his Nen back, still couldn't beat Hisoka. Either way, I just don't see this match reaching a conclusion.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 22, 2016 10:02 AM

Jun 2014
After re-reading the chapter, I can definitely say I enjoyed it more but only because I tried to completely forget about everything else that's happened in this arc so far. Really hope that Togashi has a good way of tying all of this together. Dang, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I genuinely have no idea of what is going to happen.

Also, I'm not sure why but this chapter made me feel like this arc might be the last one. I mean, it seems like every single character and plot line that has ever been introduced in this manga is going to be somehow involved in it. I hope I'm wrong though :,(

Kaimon said:
Mmm hmm. I miss when Chrollo was one of the few realistically drawn characters in the manga, made him come off way more creepy and intimidating. Now he just looks..."off-model"

Yup, after reading the Yorknew arc, it always felt like Togashi paid a lot of attention to Chrollo (and of course, that Greed Island chicken lol), probably because he's his favourite character. It's been like a decade and a half since he last drew Chrollo, he's probably forgotten how to draw him lol.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.