Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2016 1:15 PM

Jan 2013

I hit 8th prestige on Call of D00ty yesterday.
I can 360 no-scope with my xbox controller.
I own an Alienware laptop.
I think Dark Souls 2 is the hardest game in the world.
Halo 3 is the most revolutionary fps to embrace the gaming world.
My favorite drink is Monster.
Gamecube? Isn't that a Nintendo console? I don't play casual kiddy games.
The SMT series is a spinoff of Persona.

Beat those hot opinions l0sers!
PeenusWeenusCaimApr 17, 2016 1:25 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 17, 2016 1:45 PM

May 2009
I played Shenmue 2 on the Xbox, favorite game of all time
Played Shenmue 1 and replayed Shenmue 2 on the original dreamcast
I know a hidden capcom gem called Power Stone
Silky smooth 60FPS masterrace
I am going to upgrade to a 980TI next month
I have spend 202 hours in Grindframe
I participated in Smash 4 tournaments as Kirby, was in the top 20 once
YOU PLAY ARCADE FIGHTERS WITH AN ARCADE STICK (I don't fucking do that, but I should.)
I have a dreamcast, Sega Megadrive, Atari Lynx and Super Nintendo
Dark Souls 2 is for pansies!! plej ninja gayden and tell me what is hard u scrub

Bi my friend and I teach you how to 420 blaze it in blops 3 m8
Apr 17, 2016 1:59 PM

Jan 2016
I have 400+ games in my Steam library.
I 100%'d Crash Bandicoot 2... twice.
I completed Bubsy 3D.

One of the above is a lie.
Apr 17, 2016 2:11 PM

Jul 2015
i am global elite in csgo
i get 300 fps in csgo. basically can run every game without a problem
i have 3K+ hours in cs
i was on 4 lans in my life
i was under the top 0,142% of trackmania nations forever (7 million players)
i selected every sticker but one in disney pixar cars without internet or help
i catched every fish and bug in original animal crossing and had 2 crowns + every fruit

i guess i won
Galaxy__Apr 17, 2016 2:19 PM
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 17, 2016 2:39 PM

May 2010
I beat Ninja Gaiden.

No not that one. OG Ninja Gaiden. That's right. The one on NES. Maybe you've never heard of it, you just haven't been in the scene long enough young one. X-Box Ninja Giaden is just too easy in comparison. Take your block shapes and your ability to save and play in your kiddie corner.
Apr 17, 2016 5:33 PM

Jul 2013
When I'm not gaming, I'm thinking about gaming.
When I'm in university or anywhere where I can't play videogames, I'm thinking about gaming.
When I'm sleeping, I'm dreaming about gaming.
When I'm gaming, I'm thinking about gaming.
Every neuron in my brain is programmed to think about gaming bro.

Also, I've already spent a small fortune in gaming in general:
-renting computers in computer cafes back in elementary to mid high school
-buying so many game cards, you know the cards where you scratch it and there's a code in it
-spent my 3 years worth of savings to buy a ps4 and all of my games in it. Basically the amount is more or less enough to pay my college tuition for 1 year

I even debated with my thesis adviser because I want my thesis to be entitled: "Gaming is not an addiction, it is a passion" and not some crap about Human Resources.
Apr 17, 2016 7:07 PM
Mar 2011
simpley put i play all y games on proper hardwere no save scumming emu noobish ness

iv done a mixes only run[ ie the only healing or stat boosts* you can get iv via mixes and saves] on ff x 100% the game too [ hardest changange iin the world]

* in the chanlage yu can pic up only anbilties from the grid]

gin got all the rages in FF VI with no guide

iv gotten the 100% comption on FF X 2 first play hough with not guide or relaods the dating anceny quest ot publicy quest]

got the end gamrent grid first play though on FF x-2 [ in under 40 hours] its not a long game but this is hard to do since you have to oversoul every enamy on the game tha can be oversouled [ and yes i us not liv 99 all thouve the game and i did not cheese it vs chac]

100% ff XII with no guide

beat the werden pre nerf on FF XIV twice once witha a guild once solo [ two different accounts]

did a naked run on shin sengoku musou 7 with mosouden on ulitmte difficultly geeting all 5th weapons[ what a naked run you ask that every charcter set to level 1 with only a level 1 basic weapon ]

some 5th are evil ot get ant low level [ ie under level 30 ] doing them naked will show you mosou games have the hardest challenge in gaming]

Dao chan's 5th weapon is beyoed evil ot get for exmaple [ as are all time litm based one[ why yo ask simple as this ulimate diffulcty is ment ot played at at lv 80 and enemies incuidng just normal ptvs the common emnue are buffed oot fit that] in most cases uif you not power up tho the eye balls as are the ones that reqiure you ot allies alive untill some objective are complted ]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 17, 2016 7:14 PM

Apr 2014
I'm surprised that meme didn't mention anything about having the latest and greatest computer/hardware that was released literally just yesterday.

As for how hardcore I am ...
Apr 17, 2016 7:55 PM

Sep 2015
I will go all out rage whenever someone/something interrupt me in the middle of playing no matter who or what, that's the prove how an unhealthy, hardcore gamer I am.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Apr 17, 2016 9:44 PM

Oct 2014
I played Deus Ex more than thirty times, so I know every single dialogue, every choice and consequence.

PlayStation? More like Peasantstation.

430 games on Steam.

I've wrecked complete teams in DOTA 2 by myself.........while playing as Support.

I survived the Shalebridge Cradle.
Apr 17, 2016 10:41 PM

Aug 2014
I play pro League, as in LCS but in a Wildcard Region.

I play games at least 12 hours a day.

I have to change peripherals every six months due to wear usually.

I live in a gaming house.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2016 10:44 PM

Nov 2014
I don't have to prove anything to some losers on the internet.

Apr 17, 2016 11:25 PM

Feb 2013
I play games while doing homework due the next day

I have an Origin, GoG, and Steam Account

I have 2 copy's of the same game. And both on PC.
PoisonedTeaApr 17, 2016 11:30 PM
Apr 18, 2016 1:51 AM

Jul 2015
Thrashinuva said:
I beat Ninja Gaiden.

No not that one. OG Ninja Gaiden. That's right. The one on NES. Maybe you've never heard of it, you just haven't been in the scene long enough young one. X-Box Ninja Giaden is just too easy in comparison. Take your block shapes and your ability to save and play in your kiddie corner.

I spent a full month playing Ghouls n' Ghosts with a friend, until I managed to 1CC it.

We tried to do the same with Battletoads, but we never managed to beat the level 3 without cheating T_____T.
Apr 18, 2016 2:16 AM

Aug 2012
I beat Portal without guides !
Apr 18, 2016 2:21 AM

Oct 2012
I still haven't tried Touhou on Lunatic yet, and I'll most likely get rekt. :v
I can beat most games on Normal, though!
Apr 18, 2016 2:38 AM

Sep 2015
i was a hardcore gamer. nowadays im probably just an advanced casual who only plays games once every few months (most of the games nowadays aren't worth the money nor my limited time).

maybe that's just my feeling, but gaming as a hobby was much better 10 years ago....

Rakin said:

doesn't sound like a lot of fun...

Apr 18, 2016 4:32 AM

Apr 2015
I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer.
Apr 18, 2016 4:36 AM

Jun 2009
I have like 400 days /played in WoW...
Apr 18, 2016 4:44 AM
Mar 2011
grandy_UiD said:

400 hours in how mnay year since wow came out 400 hours in close ot 15 years is not that hardcore
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Apr 18, 2016 4:45 AM

Jun 2009
DateYutaka said:
grandy_UiD said:

400 hours in how mnay year since wow came out 400 hours in close ot 15 years is not that hardcore

You should read my post again.
Apr 18, 2016 5:02 AM
Mar 2011
grandy_UiD said:
DateYutaka said:

ihave that a bit more imprssvie buto just compare to the questios i get about my anime / manga list people ask me you must a a hardcore otaku but th fire bakc with

im 31 [ or wanhr ever age i am when asked and i say my list oly = about 8 years and if you consider iv been read manga since i leard how to read and watch weekly anime of 25 plus years my time is not that imprssive over all

400 days in 15 plus years is not that large either imo that one year and 1 Clnder month

when it just a case of quoting a time you have playd an MMO for then i will use my Manga/anime readin waching as compare and im not that impressed with my watching readong stats if you conisder i lernt ot read at 2.5 years old so that 27 years v been reading manga

and iv following weekly anime for 25 years and been workifn ant animage of 6 now of those

Apr 18, 2016 5:05 AM

Jun 2009
DateYutaka said:
grandy_UiD said:

ihave that a bit more imprssvie buto just compare to the questios i get about my anime / manga list people ask me you must a a hardcore otaku but th fire bakc with

im 31 [ or wanhr ever age i am when asked and i say my list oly = about 8 years and if you consider iv been read manga since i leard how to read and watch weekly anime of 25 plus years my time is not that imprssive over all

400 days in 15 plus years is not that large either imo that one year and 1 Clnder month

when it just a case of quoting a time you have playd an MMO for then i will use my Manga/anime readin waching as compare and im not that impressed with my watching readong stats if you conisder i lernt ot read at 2.5 years old so that 27 years v been reading manga

and iv following weekly anime for 25 years and been workifn ant animage of 6 now of those

Damn, you amazing

It's eleven years :/
Apr 18, 2016 5:13 AM
Mar 2011
grandy_UiD said:
DateYutaka said:

Damn, you amazing

It's eleven years :/

whats 11 years ......?

Apr 18, 2016 5:16 AM

Jun 2009
DateYutaka said:

whats 11 years ......?

Obviously the time you've been following anime. You might think otherwise but certainly I would know better, wouldn't I?
Apr 18, 2016 5:40 AM

Aug 2014
Spent 245 hours to 100% xenoblade X and I got to S rank in splatoon...Also 100%'d super mario 3d world which was fun.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Apr 18, 2016 5:52 AM
Jun 2014
You should put that stuff down on your job application, so impressive. Or you could put that stuff on Tinder and watch the girls flock to you. Seriously who cares? If you game, you game. Reading this thread reminds me of this

'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Apr 18, 2016 6:47 AM

Jan 2012
lol scrub fite me irl

Then again, gaming is just a hobby of mine. I'm more of a casual gamer than a hardcore gamer, and I'm actually glad I'm not a hardcore gamer too. There are just some things I don't want to delve too deeply into. I can barely manage to play FFXIV a whole day without getting bored. The same goes for Fallout 4.
Apr 18, 2016 6:49 AM

Feb 2014
My cotton growing in farmville used to score me 500 grand a day.

"Everything you see on the internet isn't true." -Abraham Lincoln
Apr 18, 2016 7:05 AM

Jul 2012

on the reserve roster for virtgins.pro, cum at me brah. kappa
Apr 18, 2016 6:34 PM

Aug 2014
Nigami_Shin said:
i was a hardcore gamer. nowadays im probably just an advanced casual who only plays games once every few months (most of the games nowadays aren't worth the money nor my limited time).

maybe that's just my feeling, but gaming as a hobby was much better 10 years ago....

Rakin said:

doesn't sound like a lot of fun...

It isn't for some :C for me it is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2016 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
1)

Being a hardcore gamer doesn't mean being a walking disaster area.
2) Never had a red ring of death because I don't buy Microshit products.
3)
Never spent a single cent on my rig. :^)
4) >LAN party
>1995+21
>friends
5) Why would I devote my whole week end to gaming? There's other shit to do like clear my anime backlog

I fell for your bait, Caim. Will you fall for mine? <3
Syrup-Apr 18, 2016 7:18 PM
Apr 18, 2016 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
I beat the original Battletoads and 100%'d Dragonquest 8. Also a bajillion of hours in Lol.
Apr 18, 2016 7:48 PM

Jul 2015
i play dorf fortress
i've completed a roguelike(1 life) run in ToME
Apr 18, 2016 8:28 PM

Jul 2012

pfft, back lit pleb and the g105 ain't even meckanicool

Das Masterace

Kappa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 18, 2016 9:33 PM

Jan 2013
Oni said:

pfft, back lit pleb and the g105 ain't even meckanicool

Das Masterace

Kappa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow. This would go perfect next to my
Apr 18, 2016 10:17 PM

Jun 2015
I play dwarf fortress.

Finished kingdom in night 13

My Disgaea 2 playtime total is 39 days

I finish most of my games in hardest mode (last one is Tales of Zestiria in chaos mode with completed skits in first run, max lord of the land and lvl 99 equipment)

Oh and I nuzlocke pokemon with no starter, 1 pokemon/area, perma death, 1usage pokemon center, no stone, release pokemon above gym leader's highest lvl, 1 ball, only pokeball, no legend, no repel.
Apr 18, 2016 10:54 PM

Sep 2015
I play Angry Birds, I'm such a gamer
Apr 18, 2016 10:57 PM

Feb 2015
I managed to beat the original Metroid wirhout guides/maps...
Apr 19, 2016 3:44 AM
Mar 2008
Then lets do it:
I own over 700 Games (everything in Mint condition and none of those as DLC or whatever, legit Hard-Disk), around 50 of those games are in japanese (because japan exclusive) and around 150 of those are as Editions (Limited, Collector's, etc) for multiple consoles (17 in total).
I've beaten (e.g.) the Ghost and Goblins games, Mega-Man Games as well Ninja Gaiden and Battletoads without any help, even most of my japanese games.
I've been a gamer for over 20 years now.
I think almost only about games (and anime).
I play everyday at least 3 hours and yeah, on weekends it means gaming marathons for me.
Apr 19, 2016 4:07 AM

Mar 2016
This feels cringey OP. @95PercentCaim

I hit 8th prestige on Call of D00ty yesterday. COD is for casuals
I can 360 no-scope with my xbox controller. Is this impressive? I could to and I rarely used to snipe
I own an Alienware laptop. Why not a better custom gaming rig?
I think Dark Souls 2 is the hardest game in the world. eh...
Halo 3 is the most revolutionary fps to embrace the gaming world. oh boy
My favorite drink is Monster. k
Gamecube? Isn't that a Nintendo console? I don't play casual kiddy games. Competitive Smash is life, don't be a noob.
The SMT series is a spinoff of Persona. k

Edit: to contribute

I don't really claim either as I can be both. Depends on my current obsession. For example I once put 2000+ hours on the Monster Hunter series on the PSP. Currently I only have a 3DS that I play sparingly. Current focus besides anime is catching every single Pokemon and creating a living dex. Been dreaming about completing a damn Pokedex since I was handed a Gameboy Pocket and Pokemon Blue in 98...
Nonchalance_Apr 19, 2016 4:26 AM
Apr 19, 2016 4:31 AM

Apr 2012
I have 1237 hours on Elsword. @95PercentCaim

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Apr 19, 2016 4:34 AM

Apr 2016
ermm i dont think being really hardcore is something to be proud of
Apr 19, 2016 4:34 AM

Jun 2015
About 800 hours on the monster hunter franchise. And I've finished battletoads.
Apr 19, 2016 2:18 PM

Feb 2014
I was a gamer, but not exactly hardcore.

Kind of died down a little since it's getting a bit stale and nothing really good comes out anymore.
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Apr 19, 2016 3:04 PM

Jul 2012
This isn't just shitposting. This is ADVANCED shitposting
Apr 19, 2016 3:08 PM

May 2015
I have no job.
I have no sex life.
And I never use the bathroom.

Apr 19, 2016 3:12 PM

Dec 2015
This one time, I got a strike on Wii Bowling.
Apr 19, 2016 3:55 PM

Jan 2015
Jesus, is that pic from ifunny or some shit?

Anyway, I beat scythe.wad and scythe2.wad legit on Hurt Me Plenty. (I'm actually legit proud of that even though I used a good amount of saves)
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Apr 19, 2016 5:07 PM
Jul 2015
I destroyed a jet in battlefield 3 with a forklift and c4.
I have 2000+ hours expended on Fallouts + elder scrolls.
I know how wii sports boxing works.

Beat that.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Yesterday

2 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

25 by SnipeStrike »»
2 hours ago

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Yesterday

18 by FanofAction »»
2 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

46 by Firwik_Howlo »»
3 hours ago

» favorite pokemon ( 1 2 )

Fang_Tooth - Jan 21, 2023

55 by Firwik_Howlo »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.