Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2016 4:25 AM
May 2011
I really enjoyed this one too, a little less than the second, but it was fun. I really love All Might and Deku relationship, it´s one of my favorite parts of the series.
Apr 17, 2016 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
opticalsunset said:
xaos12 said:

Well judging the pacing, until ep 6/7, I don't think it will get into the serious parts. So yeah, those who are impatient by now only, should immediately drop this.

Wonder how the initial reactions for hxh were when it just aired.

It's very similar in a sense that people want something epic from the get go

Yup. Some people expect it to be the second coming of Jesus from ep 1 itself and it's obvious that they will be disappointed.
Apr 17, 2016 4:34 AM
May 2014
Set up episode. Was okay to good.
Well Imma off to read the manga. Too much suspense.
I really wish they make continue it like the other long running shounens.
And funnily people seem to suggest generic means bad which is more of a personal quirk. i have seen very many generic anime and still never get tired of generic done right.
Apr 17, 2016 4:38 AM
Mar 2016
Fai said:
AbsoluteBloom said:

All I can say, is that is super wrong. The whole concept of a hero society is what drives the main events of the story. Expecting it to go into a super amount of detail by episode 3 is a bit ridiculous. But hey, if you're that impatient then yeah, you should drop it.

Its third episode in 12 episode show. We are a quarter into the whole show. I'd usually expect the show to TRY To even pretend to have something more by third or fourth episode of its existence. So far this had nothing but a rehash of The Incredibles narrative(with none of Disney's tongue-in-cheek with), a whiny crybaby MC and shonen tropes.

Basically, the manga itself only has 87 chapters and as the 13 episodes will most likely only the first 21 chapters, you'll only see a quarter of what happened in the manga so far. I won't say that the first 21 chapters are bad, they're actually good (atm only 2.5 chapters were adapted) , but it gets much better afterwards. And trust me, the MC will change pretty soon. I can't say the exact episode, but he won't be a crybaby anymore.
Apr 17, 2016 4:41 AM

Jul 2013
To everyone replying/trying to prove Fai wrong,

Just stop it. Let him decide it by himself. Also @Fai, this series coming from WSJ should already gave you a general idea on its nature and where its popularity is coming from. It being hyped as the next big shounen is exactly that (except maybe done a bit better imo but that's beside the point). Just think of it like Naruto, Bleach or One Piece getting this same treatment by a great studio with modern animation. Stop trying to expect every popular series to deconstruct/turned-upside-down every trope and making that the reason for a series to be popular. Trope is called that for a reason you know?

The author is using lots of shounen tropes but I think he did a good job executing it differently from the other same shounen series and that's what lots of people like about it. Of course, that is if you actually try to look past the generalization of these tropes like you've done before. If not, then it's just not your cup of tea. And yeah, this will at least be 250+ chapters probably which I think can be called a long-running shounen so obviously everything will be slow unlike ConRevo, Samurai Flamenco or Tiger&Bunny where everything is planned just for 2-cours.
EasyGo-erApr 17, 2016 4:48 AM

Apr 17, 2016 4:44 AM

May 2015
Izuku's hard work and ambition is definitely something to admire. I really loved his interaction with All Might. That moment when All Might told him to eat his hair was funny as hell XD.

Apr 17, 2016 4:47 AM
Oct 2013
EasyGo-er said:
To everyone replying/trying to Fai to prove him wrong,

Just stop it. Let him decide it by himself. Also @Fai, this series coming from WSJ should already gave you a general idea on its nature and where its popularity is coming from. It being hyped as the next big shounen is exactly that (except maybe done a bit better imo but that's beside the point). Just think of it like Naruto, Bleach or One Piece getting this same treatment by a great studio with modern animation. Stop trying to expect every popular series to deconstruct/turned-upside-down every trope and making that the reason for a series to be popular. Trope is called that for a reason you know? The author is using lots of shounen tropes but I think he did a good job executing it differently from the other same shounen series and that's what lots of people like about it. Of course, that is if you actually try to look past the generalization of these tropes like you've done before. If not, then it's just not your cup of tea.
I agree, as a manga reader, I respect Fai's opinion. I never expected it to impress everyone of course, that something that is near impossible to happen. If you don't like it, you simply don't like it. If you don't like tropes being used then it may not be the anime for you. Of course it's your choice whether you continue or drop it. I've seen your comments since it first aired, and by the sound of things, you may end up forcing yourself to watch it instead of enjoying it. It simply doesn't seem like an anime you enjoy is all.
Apr 17, 2016 5:12 AM
Aug 2013
it just gets better and better with each episode
Sanity... what would I do with a useless thing like that?
Apr 17, 2016 5:14 AM
Mar 2008
From the first episode on i was told that Academia is generic. Yeah, in the first episode i agreed. I agreed with it even in the second episode. And i still agree with it in the third episode. Which doesnt mean thats a bad anime, it just means it too generic. Not doing anything, absolutely anything new or out of the norm. I just except it to be this way from here on out, thats it.
As it stands now, Academia is just worth a 5/10 (maybe a 6/10) for me but whatever. What disappointed me big time here was the "I'll just give you the power" instead of going the route of "Izuku, you are quirkless" and Izuku saying "Fuck that shit, i am gonna prove to everybody that even qithout quirk i can be as much as a hero as All Might".
Yeah, it was shown from the beginning that Izuku is a scaredy cat but in this episode would be the perfect oportunity for what i described. Ruined. Another reason i dont expect anything really good out of this but just genericness, which can be fun to watch but it still stays generic.
Apr 17, 2016 5:22 AM

Mar 2014
Still generic AF

At least the OST is good
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 17, 2016 5:25 AM

Apr 2014
Episode was so-so. I'm not really a fan of slow paced panel by panel adaptations because the beginning of BnHA isn't exactly good. I would have been totally ok with the pacing if it was 2 cour but that's not the case here. They've adapted like 3 chapters in 3 episodes so far.

3/5
Apr 17, 2016 5:28 AM

Oct 2015
Fai said:
Annnd I am most likely done. Might check out one more episode might not.

This was so by the book generic cheese that it literally hurt watching. Unlike ConRevo, this show does not ask any questions nor explore the concept of society via superhero narrative. The narrative is just THERE for sake of one crybaby NotNaruto to tryhard into greatness as a way to teach young kids about how hard work is rewarding, alongside discovering how SPECIAL he is, etc, etc, etc. Its such a derivative rehash of shonen formula cliches that you can literally predict the scenes before they will happen.

Beyond the heroguy(who is typical "awesome old man" stereotype), not a single character is in anyway interesting and the mc is incredibly annoying whiny "hardworking crybaby" stereotype that reminds you every second about how hardworking he is, about his dream, blahblahblah.

Its the same done to death shonen genre premise with same done to death one dimensional shonen character stereotypes populating it and doing same done to death shonen genre stereotypical plotlines. I kept hoping for something to be subverted, for tropes to be turned upside down, for it to go Madoka, for ANYTHING to justify the ridiculous popularity that this supposedly has, yet nothing. Hell you could say the setting is wasted on this as this could be ninjas samurai whatever and it would still be the same story - Unlike ConRevo or even things like Samurai Flamenco and TIger&Bunny, this does not take any advantage from the setting at all.

What does Boku No Hero do different from the rest of MILLIONS of shonen stories targeting highschoolers? Well it has Bones visuals and quality which is nice and all but can't carry otherwise utterly generic show by themselves.

Its almost sad to see BONES top notch style and animation used for this. This might as well have gone to A1 or TOEI with no discernible difference.

2/5 for episode. Might give one more episode before dropping because I am feeling generous.

"It's sooo generic and slow."

>Watches RWBY which took 3 seasons for anything to happen, opened up with a shounen-like school tournament, and sports a cast of shounen-esque characters.

Yeah, just drop it now. The only thing hurting is your hypocrisy.
Apr 17, 2016 5:29 AM

Aug 2010
Deku's infamous text walls have finally been VA'd XD

Loved the training. Deku's definitely got quite the refined body now. Gotta love that shout with the sunrise in the Background. And Dat Hime Dakko from AM lol

Ochako is such a cute <3 And Deku's "I talked to a girl" was so hilarious XD
Apr 17, 2016 5:36 AM

Jul 2015
Great OST as always. The training was fun to watch and I'm really excited to see how it pays off.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Apr 17, 2016 5:44 AM

Nov 2015
As much as I love Ayane Sakura's voice, it'll take some time adjusting with Uraraka's voice. Wanted a less high pitched voice. Anyways, I really love the montage, kept me pumped up for the duration of the series.
Apr 17, 2016 5:48 AM

Jan 2016
I'm just going to be honest, I might be hated for this but I didn't really like the first 2 episodes.
They were introduction episodes and kinda interesting but I felt bored somehow.
Now that i've watched the third episode, I love this series.
The 3rd episode actually showed the MC's way in getting past the 10 months through hard work and stuff, barely any anime does that these days.
I can't wait for episode 4 now. :)

Apr 17, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2014
What an episode, especially the 1st part with Izuku training was so great to see. Really excited for the next ep, gives me a HxH feel so far!
Apr 17, 2016 5:52 AM
Apr 2015
overall a good episode, though a biiiiiit slow. the training scenes were good, esp. that ost.

impatience is wearing me off. i'll start reading the manga now.
Apr 17, 2016 6:09 AM
Apr 2016
Z4k said:
Episode was so-so. I'm not really a fan of slow paced panel by panel adaptations because the beginning of BnHA isn't exactly good. I would have been totally ok with the pacing if it was 2 cour but that's not the case here. They've adapted like 3 chapters in 3 episodes so far.

3/5

Everything adapted so far is important for the overall story and characters. Rushing through it would have hurt the impact of future events.

Anyways they are going to get through the first major arc (USJ). There is no way they could get through the next arc with 13 episodes. Unless it was hilariously rushed.
DudermanApr 17, 2016 6:13 AM
Apr 17, 2016 6:16 AM

Jul 2007
MoonStar9 said:
Fai said:
Annnd I am most likely done. Might check out one more episode might not.

This was so by the book generic cheese that it literally hurt watching. Unlike ConRevo, this show does not ask any questions nor explore the concept of society via superhero narrative. The narrative is just THERE for sake of one crybaby NotNaruto to tryhard into greatness as a way to teach young kids about how hard work is rewarding, alongside discovering how SPECIAL he is, etc, etc, etc. Its such a derivative rehash of shonen formula cliches that you can literally predict the scenes before they will happen.

Beyond the heroguy(who is typical "awesome old man" stereotype), not a single character is in anyway interesting and the mc is incredibly annoying whiny "hardworking crybaby" stereotype that reminds you every second about how hardworking he is, about his dream, blahblahblah.

Its the same done to death shonen genre premise with same done to death one dimensional shonen character stereotypes populating it and doing same done to death shonen genre stereotypical plotlines. I kept hoping for something to be subverted, for tropes to be turned upside down, for it to go Madoka, for ANYTHING to justify the ridiculous popularity that this supposedly has, yet nothing. Hell you could say the setting is wasted on this as this could be ninjas samurai whatever and it would still be the same story - Unlike ConRevo or even things like Samurai Flamenco and TIger&Bunny, this does not take any advantage from the setting at all.

What does Boku No Hero do different from the rest of MILLIONS of shonen stories targeting highschoolers? Well it has Bones visuals and quality which is nice and all but can't carry otherwise utterly generic show by themselves.

Its almost sad to see BONES top notch style and animation used for this. This might as well have gone to A1 or TOEI with no discernible difference.

2/5 for episode. Might give one more episode before dropping because I am feeling generous.

"It's sooo generic and slow."

>Watches RWBY which took 3 seasons for anything to happen, opened up with a shounen-like school tournament, and sports a cast of shounen-esque characters.

Yeah, just drop it now. The only thing hurting is your hypocrisy.

The difference being that RWBY since day one:
- established that there's more to the story than meets the eye(hell that was literally the purpose of trailer prologue)
- subverted viewer expectations on multiple accounts in terms of characterization and in terms of how the said fairytales are incorporated into the story.
- Presented a cast of characters who have flaws, and a world where willpower or idealism won't necessarily get you far.
- Since the very start had some of the craziest fight sequences with masterpiece choreography.

Oh and also that's not three seasons. That's three parts of single season.

Boku no Hero did absolutely nothing like that so far. Its VERY by the book. By the third episode of rwby, I already wanted to find out MORE about those characters and why they behave the way they do and why the world is the way it is. In the three episodes of Boku No Hero, there's not even a sign of anything beyond generic shonen narrative.

xaos12 said:

Wonder how the initial reactions for hxh were when it just aired.

While hxh is not in anyway a mettle for quality, even since the start it had an intriguing world and clear tangible mystery to interest and hook viewers in.
Apr 17, 2016 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
Duderman said:
Z4k said:

3/5

Everything adapted so far is important for the overall story and characters. Rushing through it would have hurt the impact of future events.

Anyways they are going to get through the first major arc (USJ). There is no way they could get through the next arc with 13 episodes. Unless it was hilariously rushed.

I'm aware but all the covered content could still have been covered in the first two episodes. They're not that important.
Apr 17, 2016 6:20 AM

May 2013
Let me guess, the 0p villain is to be defeated because thats what a true hero would do blah blah blah
Apr 17, 2016 6:20 AM
Sep 2015
Kacchan is my favorite character I never like the tuff jerks like him but he's being developed really well already so I wanna see a lot more of him
Apr 17, 2016 6:22 AM
Apr 2016
Z4k said:
Duderman said:

I'm aware of but all the covered content could still have been covered in the first two episodes.

Not without cutting important details they would not. Besides some flashback stuff in episode 2 everything has been relevant and important for the story/characters.
Jan 2014
Continues to be really damn slow.

The show has slower pacing than most long-running 200+ episode battle shonen despite only having 13 episodes to tell its story.

Following the manga panel to panel might be nice for the manga readers, but as someone not following the manga, this isn't the way to grip me.

Oct 2011
Phew, at the current slow pace I was worried the episode would reach only the screaming scene. Looking forward to one-for-all in the next episode

Nov 2014
Ochaku's voice is so hnng.... ill look up her later...

4/5

#BNHA@animax
Apr 17, 2016 6:26 AM

Apr 2014
Duderman said:
Z4k said:

I'm aware of but all the covered content could still have been covered in the first two episodes.

Not without cutting important details they would not. Besides some flashback stuff in episode 2 everything has been relevant and important for the story/characters.

Seeing Deku getting victimized and him crying at every moment isn't that important or relevant.
Apr 17, 2016 6:31 AM

Jun 2015
Great episode like the second one. To be honest? I really like the mc even tho it has the elements of a generic shounen mc
Apr 17, 2016 6:33 AM
Apr 2016
Z4k said:
Duderman said:

Seeing Deku getting victimized and him crying at every moment isn't that important or relevant.

These scenes are very important for establishing the character. Future events would be far less impactful without them. And even then they are not that long or frequent.
Apr 17, 2016 6:38 AM

Apr 2014
Duderman said:
Z4k said:

These scenes are very important for establishing the character. Future events would be far less impactful without them. And even then they are not that long or frequent.

And they could have done that in 1 episode. There was no need for them to stretch it into 2 episodes. Even the montage in this episode was unnecessarily long.
Apr 17, 2016 6:40 AM
Apr 2016
Z4k said:
Duderman said:

And they could have done that in 1 episode. There was no need for them to stretch it into 2 episodes. Even the montage in this episode was unnecessarily long.

The first chapter is like 54 pages and is dense as hell. Cramming all of it into one episode would have been terrible.

I will say that it would have been better as a one hour special but that was not going to happen because of the timeslot.
Apr 17, 2016 6:52 AM

Apr 2014
Duderman said:
Z4k said:

The first chapter is like 54 pages and is dense as hell. Cramming all of it into one episode would have been terrible.

No it wouldn't have. Adapting the first chapter in one episode is perfectly normal and it's not that dense.
Apr 17, 2016 6:55 AM
Apr 2016
Z4k said:
Duderman said:

No it wouldn't have. Adapting the first chapter in one episode is perfectly normal and it's not that dense.

Circumstances for every manga is different. Studios should not adapt the first chapter into a single episode just because it is normal. That is stupid. in this case one 24 min episode is not enough to adapt the first chapter well.
Apr 17, 2016 7:01 AM

Apr 2014
Duderman said:
Z4k said:

Circumstances for every manga is different. Studios should not adapt the first chapter into a single episode just because it is normal. That is stupid. in this case one 24 min episode is not enough to adapt the first chapter well.

Erased adapted almost an entire volume in it's first episode and it worked perfectly fine. Keep in mind that was a monthly manga so 24 minutes were more than enough for BnhA's first chapter.
Apr 17, 2016 7:04 AM

Jan 2015
Solid episode, glad that we are finally getting to the meat of this series.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 17, 2016 7:07 AM
Aug 2014
So Deku had to go through 10 months of rigorous training, in order for his body to handle the greatness that is All Might's power. That's nice and all but have you seen All Might's true form. The dude is skinnier than Deku before he started training. And he can miraculously hande the burden of that power with an overly scrawny body compostion? In the first episode it was noted that he is injured and can only handle the power for a few hours. But how did he even get One for All in the first place with such a weak body.
?
Apr 17, 2016 7:08 AM

Jan 2015
xaos12 said:
opticalsunset said:

It's very similar in a sense that people want something epic from the get go

Yup. Some people expect it to be the second coming of Jesus from ep 1 itself and it's obvious that they will be disappointed.

Bruh Jesus needs to be first character introduced or series is immediately trashed, that's like anime 101.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 17, 2016 7:12 AM
Apr 2016
Z4k said:
Duderman said:

Erased adapted almost an entire volume in it's first episode and it worked perfectly fine. Keep in mind that was a monthly manga so 24 minutes were more than enough for BnhA's first chapter.

This is a very bad argument. Erased is not a long running shonen battle manga. Anime Pacing should be different because they have completely different story structure and manga pacing.
Apr 17, 2016 7:19 AM
Mar 2016
Here's an answer to some concerns on this series (with as little bias as possible)

-Deku crying may seem generic and not important, but it's for a reason; he's been tormented all this time by the fate of dropping his dreams, even by his mother, and finally, the person that he considered a role model acknowledges him, giving him the confidence he needs; of course, he had some kind of nervous breakdown with the crying and such, but it's like being the kid that always gets bullied until the person that they liked finally stood up for him... but more dramatized
-It's understandable that people don't like the panel-by-panel adaptation that Bones is doing, but it's better than rushing it, right? It really just depends on the type of viewer you are: if you're fine with slower adaptations (*cough* Grimgar *cough*), then you can watch it; but if you're used to other anime in general, then I don't think Boku no Hero Academia is your thing, so save the arguments, and just drop the series or whatever (and this also goes for those even replying to those arguing; this argument isn't even going to go anywhere if you just continue it)
-The uniqueness of Boku no Hero Academia is that it takes typical shounen tropes and uses it in a different way: "Oh, the MC instantly gets some kind of OP buff!" or "They're just putting in random scenes to drag this out (filler)". But, of course, this takes time to develop and if you don't want to wait for said development, then it's just better for you to drop it

Anyways, much loves and I hope people can understand in some way!
Apr 17, 2016 7:22 AM
Aug 2013
Deku is working hard! and All Might being a great support.

Ochako is cute, excited to see more of her and the entrance exam next week!
Apr 17, 2016 7:22 AM

Dec 2014
Good, the slow stuff is finally over. Next week's episode is when anime only watchers should get hooked. These first 3 episodes have been pretty slow so the rest of the anime should make up for it.

Loving Iida's voice, but I was a bit surprised by how high-pitched Ochako's voice actually was.
Apr 17, 2016 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
TheNamesShade said:
So Deku had to go through 10 months of rigorous training, in order for his body to handle the greatness that is All Might's power. That's nice and all but have you seen All Might's true form. The dude is skinnier than Deku before he started training. And he can miraculously hande the burden of that power with an overly scrawny body compostion? In the first episode it was noted that he is injured and can only handle the power for a few hours. But how did he even get One for All in the first place with such a weak body.
?

He became emaciated because of repeated surgeries and its aftereffects from the injuries he got when fighting a villain. He said so and shown the wound in ep 2. That's also why he's looking for a successor. I'd say he's still able to use the Quirk because his body had become accustomed to it (there'll be more exposition about OneForAll/AllMight later but probably not this season).
EasyGo-erApr 17, 2016 7:30 AM

Apr 17, 2016 7:24 AM

Apr 2011
Bones has been doing a good job so far they have executed so well. Its my AOTS next to Wits anime.
Apr 17, 2016 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
ColdBreeze said:
I liked it. Glad that they finished his training in the same episode.

Hero-shounen is always welcome. Dekus obsession with All Might was a bit like Harus obsession with Manato lol. Well, still completely different reasons.

A question (I don't mind spoilers): Is All Might really the strongest hero? I hope not, I would like to have a surprise after all. To know the strongest hero since episode 1 would be, idk ...

Not really a spoiler, and I don't see this as a big deal as the focus is elsewhere.
Apr 17, 2016 7:28 AM

Dec 2015
1. Everything is better with a training montage, could have used a little more 80's power anthem synth rock music.
2. So it's an academy for people with unique superhuman abilities? didn't X-Men do this already?
3. When is frog girl gonna show up? I demand more frog girl.
Apr 17, 2016 7:31 AM

Apr 2014
Duderman said:
Z4k said:

This is a very bad argument. Erased is not a long running shonen battle manga. Anime Pacing should be different because they have completely different story structure and manga pacing.

Stop making excuses. Attack on Titan (another monthly manga) covered more than 70 pages in 24 minutes. It's dialogue heavy similar to BnhA and yet you don't see it chopping the first chapter into two episodes. The pacing is bad and there's nothing you can do to convince me to think otherwise.
Apr 17, 2016 7:38 AM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
Duderman said:

Stop making excuses. Attack on Titan (another monthly manga) covered more than 70 pages in 24 minutes. It's dialogue heavy similar to BnhA and yet you don't see it chopping the first chapter into two episodes. The pacing is bad and there's nothing you can do to convince me to think otherwise.

Yeah, that's pretty subjective and looks like you're in the minority here. Congratulations.
EasyGo-erApr 17, 2016 7:42 AM

Apr 17, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2014
EasyGo-er said:
Z4k said:

Yeah, that's pretty subjective and looks like you're in the minority here. Congratulations.

What does me being in the minority have to do here? Do I have to be part of the circlejerk so that my opinion aren't invalid?
Apr 17, 2016 7:46 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Fai said:
AbsoluteBloom said:

All I can say, is that is super wrong. The whole concept of a hero society is what drives the main events of the story. Expecting it to go into a super amount of detail by episode 3 is a bit ridiculous. But hey, if you're that impatient then yeah, you should drop it.

Its third episode in 12 episode show. We are a quarter into the whole show. I'd usually expect the show to TRY To even pretend to have something more by third or fourth episode of its existence. So far this had nothing but a rehash of The Incredibles narrative(with none of Disney's tongue-in-cheek with), a whiny crybaby MC and shonen tropes.
Need I remind you that this a long running shounen whereas unlike those shows that you named, this series has A LOT of exposition, development and just overall greatness that is gradually shown as the series progresses?

Even something as great as HxH doesn't even do what you're asking for in its first 3 episodes....It's like you are intentionally ignoring this fact just so that you can be THAT guy again that shits on whatever is popular

And calling Izuku One Dimensional is the most hilarious thing that I've seen in a while especially since there hasn't even been 3 chapters adapted yet
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

276 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 18, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

294 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 16, 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.