Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2016 5:21 PM

Aug 2015
LIke they are way too irrational or anything. They are way too quick to judge. Is this how average people behave tho?
Apr 17, 2016 2:23 AM

Jun 2015
Well, it makes sense that people who get on that bus are not normal.
Apr 17, 2016 2:25 AM
Jul 2018
TrashDax said:
Well, it makes sense that people who get on that bus are not normal.

This actually. Their actions don't have any logic.

As I already said, it's MAL thrown into a bus.
Apr 18, 2016 8:56 PM

Nov 2015
There's not a single sane person. Everyone has "something" wrong with them, in different degrees of course.

I can't take the series 100% as suspense or terror since the characters act too retarded and makes me want to laugh sometimes and others wish they die. I can't take serious any of their actions (Till this date, episode 3).
Apr 18, 2016 9:04 PM

Sep 2015
Yes, but that's the appeal of the show, retarded characters doing retarded stuff.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Apr 18, 2016 9:22 PM

Feb 2016
In full honesty, the main character is pissing me df off. Why does he feel the need to defend EVERYONE? Especially when he doesn't know shit... stupid niggas like him die first. He believes everything, smh. He really needs to go get raped, tortured and killed and this show. I support it.

I like Jack and Lion though although we didn't see her really at all in the recent episode.

I forgot... I like Valkana too. I need him to keep all these bitches in check.

I can't wait till they start getting killed off. It'll be so funny. The use of logic has been dropped in the 3rd episode. How does the girl not know what happened? It's either she's retarded or those mental issues are affecting her life.
ExhalantApr 18, 2016 9:26 PM
Apr 18, 2016 9:33 PM

Mar 2016
Well it is expected . Those are weird irrational people who have issues and have been wounded in their lives like valkana or jack or lovepon which is why they're on this tour to start over , so it's expected of them to act in a strange exaggerated way that makes them look insane and the situation they're in isn't helping their case .
Apr 19, 2016 5:07 AM

Sep 2014
Why are you still asking? I thought it was clear since the beginning of the show that it's a bunch of irrational characters to each his own mental issue. It is exactly the point of the show. It's actually quite logical because no rational character would want to get on that bus anyway.
Apr 19, 2016 7:42 AM

Nov 2015
Hrybami said:
Why are you still asking? I thought it was clear since the beginning of the show that it's a bunch of irrational characters to each his own mental issue. It is exactly the point of the show. It's actually quite logical because no rational character would want to get on that bus anyway.

Yeah but they need to build some order, some structure. They need a leader.

They abandoned Yottsun and started to eat like if nothing happened.
Put Jack in a cell (this is kinda debatable).
They think there's a bear on the loose, but they go outside in the night... alone...

You know, in horror stories there's always one or two characters that make something stupid, but this is 30 characters so far doing stupid stuff xD

I need this series to decide if it is a pseudo-horror parody, or a real horror.
HumbertoZeroApr 19, 2016 7:45 AM
Apr 19, 2016 7:50 AM
Jun 2015
I think the whole point is that they are unstable teenagers for the most part who don't have solid decision making skills. They didn't even know what was in store for them yet they decided to go and live isolated from society. Clearly they aren't going to be making rational decisions if they thought going off to live in a place that wasn't confirmed to exist would be easy.
Apr 19, 2016 7:57 AM

Oct 2009
I think they made it that way so it won't hurt the kokoro when they die. :/

Apr 19, 2016 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
Certainly none of the characters are deserving of sympathy. I'll be cheering if they are picked off one by one. It's the main reason to watch. I'm shipping all the screeching girls with the bear/troll.
Apr 19, 2016 12:39 PM

Sep 2009
HDarkmantis said:
There's not a single sane person. Everyone has "something" wrong with them, in different degrees of course.

I can't take the series 100% as suspense or terror since the characters act too retarded and makes me want to laugh sometimes and others wish they die. I can't take serious any of their actions (Till this date, episode 3).

I can't take this series serious at all when the entire cast is busy playing their roles instead of trying to bring some depth into them. It's like they all read the script, collectively knew it was some low grade fan fiction BS, and just played along for their paychecks.

It's a shame. Interesting premise but horrid writing.
Apr 20, 2016 4:28 AM

Aug 2013
these are my impressions of the characters so far

SherlupinApr 21, 2016 10:37 AM
Apr 20, 2016 4:41 AM

Oct 2015
Am I the only one who finds the MC the most interesting character of them all?
I mean, he looks normal at first glance, annoying but normal, but the more I pay attention to what he says and how he acts, the more I find him creepy, fishy.
I'd like to see him going all crazy by the end of the show.

Apr 20, 2016 9:08 AM

Feb 2012
Sherlupin said:

my waifu: Narna <3

<3 glad someone else notices how great she is. One of the few sane ones, along with Toriyasu
Apr 20, 2016 12:57 PM

Nov 2015
smilewolfy said:
Sherlupin said:

my waifu: Narna <3

<3 glad someone else notices how great she is. One of the few sane ones, along with Toriyasu

Great? I mean, she sure is pretty but she has not done anything special yet xD
But wth, the moment she appeared on the screen I claimed her xD

I'm such an idiot jaja
Apr 20, 2016 1:07 PM

May 2015
They met on the Internet and are doing what basically amounts to running away from their societal problems. I wouldn't expect them to behave "normally" in any sense of the word.

And if they do act like jackasses, it makes it easier to have less sympathy when they get killed off.
Apr 20, 2016 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
of course they dont accurately depict how people behave irl, but do most anime? Yeah, I didn't think so. That's what makes it entertaining, though. Also, most of them are still relatively young, there's basically no one on the tour besides the driver who is over thirty years old.
Apr 21, 2016 10:15 AM

Sep 2014
HDarkmantis said:
Hrybami said:

Yeah but they need to build some order, some structure. They need a leader.

They abandoned Yottsun and started to eat like if nothing happened.
Put Jack in a cell (this is kinda debatable).
They think there's a bear on the loose, but they go outside in the night... alone...

You know, in horror stories there's always one or two characters that make something stupid, but this is 30 characters so far doing stupid stuff xD

I need this series to decide if it is a pseudo-horror parody, or a real horror.

This series has never defined itself as a horror series. Yet, the series parodied a lot of horror clichés.
You shouldn't take this anime seriously.
Apr 24, 2016 2:46 AM

May 2014
Sherlupin said:

This lol. You have probably got so much time in your hands to enumerate each character in this thread XD
Too early to say they're lousy, everyone needs equal screentime...
Apr 24, 2016 7:02 AM

May 2014
Meh,most characters feel like walking stereotypes/tropes.

Sherlupin said:

Quality post.Thank you!
Apr 24, 2016 8:44 AM

Aug 2012
Charibo said:
Am I the only one who finds the MC the most interesting character of them all?
I mean, he looks normal at first glance, annoying but normal, but the more I pay attention to what he says and how he acts, the more I find him creepy, fishy.
I'd like to see him going all crazy by the end of the show.
You've fallen for the 'let's give the MC a few quirks so everyone thinks he a ((rounded)) character instead of a cartboard cut-out'

I hope you'll feel bad for falling for that trick after the end of the show.

-Senpai- said:
Yes, but that's the appeal of the show, retarded characters doing retarded stuff.
Exactly this. The characters seem to me to resemble people with board culture background like 2ch or any other chan site.

And as expected, they're all autistic.
rsslayersrApr 24, 2016 8:50 AM
Apr 26, 2016 11:21 AM

Aug 2013
Okay, I changed my opinion about two characters

Apr 30, 2016 11:01 PM

Sep 2015
The characters are all annoying. They're no good and I think it's one of the weakest point of the show
May 8, 2016 10:05 PM

Mar 2016
This show is just weak all around. I'm enjoying the shit show but they're going to have to pull something crazy for this to turn around now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.