Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2016 1:01 PM

Oct 2014
Comic_Sans said:
gabrielrroiz said:
Why this anime is a bad action show?
I understand it has its fair share of bullshit(people not using their ibm when they were clearly supposed the police being complete useless and unable to find two teenagers that went thorugh hundreds of kilometers)
But if you compare it with shit like tokyo ghoul the show focuses on a small number of fleshed out characters the gore is fairly contianed(kei and kaneki torture shows that very well) and the mc is a way better edgelord with a understandable developmet
Boring plot, boring and undeveloped characters, boring action scenes, boring and annoying music etc

Everything was pretty much boring and rip off-ey

I would like if you actually explained why you find all of that boring
i personally find sone of the actions scenes cery engaging and i liked the usage of tatics and the attention to detail even if some of the characters were lacklustre
Apr 11, 2016 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
gabrielrroiz said:
Comic_Sans said:
Boring plot, boring and undeveloped characters, boring action scenes, boring and annoying music etc

Everything was pretty much boring and rip off-ey

i personally find sone of the actions scenes cery engaging and i liked the usage of tatics and the attention to detail even if some of the characters were lacklustre
The story feels cliché and like a Tokyo Ghoul rip off
Kei is a little bitch
Red head is whiny
Satou is a fgt

Etc
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 11, 2016 1:16 PM

Sep 2011
No baiting or I'll be forced to send warnings + Bans
Apr 11, 2016 1:28 PM

Dec 2015
Comic_Sans said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Kei is a little bitch
Red head is whiny
Satou is a fgt

Etc

it is felt like tokyo goul rip off at start but thats it at start and every show is kinda fells like rip off of every other show so basicly this a bad exuce...
kei is just a bastard but i liked it that was fresh from other mc in other stories tho i can see why someone can hate him
redhead is just another characters who even care?
satou indeed is a fgt but still he was insane and from disliking him at first
i started to like him... and his craziness.

so in fact there is a very few similarities with tokyo goul and ajin and this is till the day of when satou free kei and that it... after that it went in absolutely other way
Apr 11, 2016 1:45 PM

Sep 2012
Great show. Absolutely loved the CG and the whole premise.

I can't wait for the third film which will continue the story after ep 13.

9/10, I loved it.
Oh god who are you people?
Apr 11, 2016 1:52 PM
Apr 2016
chakracat said:

9/10, I loved it.

First time someone besides me managed to fathom how this is going to continue.
Re:formed
Apr 11, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2012
Daniel_Naumov said:
chakracat said:

9/10, I loved it.

First time someone besides me managed to fathom how this is going to continue.

Well it's pretty easy to figure out with a little bit of googling...
Oh god who are you people?
Apr 11, 2016 2:10 PM
Jun 2011
Everyones crazy about Satou opening his eyes, but i just think that made him cross over from the make-believe wise grandpa and confirmed him as nothing but a terrorist villain. I loved the fox eyes tho...
Apr 11, 2016 2:19 PM

Oct 2014
Comic_Sans said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Kei is a little bitch
Red head is whiny
Satou is a fgt

Etc

kei is a good sociapath and a good departure from the mc that only wants to save his friends
satou is great as a mastermind and as a source of confict even if he is not that interesting as a character
and the story is completely different of the one from tokyo ghoul because it focus on a limited number of characters and try to have a more grounded confict with some social commentary and with a gray conflict since both the human and the ajin side makes mistakes
Apr 11, 2016 2:31 PM

Mar 2014
he is a consistent asshole that only cares about himself and only follows a moral code because of obligation(not letting anyone dye)
He only cares about himself so much that he saved friend-kun three times before he abandoned him
and we know nothing about aogiri but satou and his ideas have been showed through a lot of subtle hints
Aogiri do it because they're feeling oppressed by the humanarchy and so does Satou
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 11, 2016 2:34 PM

Sep 2011
You guys are going so off-topic it makes me wanna flip a table or two. Take it to your profiles if you wanna go off-topic into Tokyo ghoul so deeply. Also, throwing baits and or insults is not allowed.

This is the final time I will say this before I actually ban someone. I'm being VERY lenient here.
Apr 11, 2016 4:57 PM

Apr 2015
I thought this was a good, action-packed ending. Though it leaves everyone wanting a second season.

After watching this series, is there any point to watching the movies?
Apr 11, 2016 5:04 PM
Aug 2015
Wow, this was an intense episode! Probably one of the best animes in winter 2016. I don't get why people say the CGI is bad though. It looks normal to me.

SO GLAD THAT SAKANO AND KEI ARE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER! Haha, I thought Kei would be a douche and leave Sakano behind. I was so scared that the police were going to capture Sakano when the truck door opened.

Serves the old man right when they said that there was no reward for sighting an Ajin. I loved how the grandma was so excited about the police scene and how she didn't mind that Kei was using her as "bait".

AND THAT END! Satou opening his eyes is like Brock from Pokemon opening his eyes, you just don't expect it xD

The only thing I didn't really like about Ajin was how Kai was never mentioned again after Kei left him.

8/10
Apr 11, 2016 5:55 PM

Dec 2015
Having not read the manga, I found the series to be deeply satisfying.

Now the bigger question is why I found it to be so enjoyable. On one hand, it was based upon a seemingly fantastic Manga so [Plot-wise] there was no way the adaptation could have gone wrong. However, now I'm wondering whether the CGI held it back, or improved upon the manga - I guess i'm about to find out!

Nonetheless, this was an incredible way to end a highly exhilarating season.

*Gomen ne Oba-Chan.
~
Apr 11, 2016 8:09 PM

Oct 2012
I really liked this eandthe series overall.
Kei is awesome and I'm interested in how his IBM is different from Satou's and Tanaka's. Well guess I'm waiting for the movie now
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 11, 2016 9:04 PM

Sep 2014
I really liked it, would've been my #2 of the season if I didn't catch up on DRRR!! before finishing this.

Too bad when Kei really started getting involved the anime ended, lol.
Apr 12, 2016 1:48 AM
Jan 2016
gabrielrroiz said:
Comic_Sans said:
Kei is a little bitch
Red head is whiny
Satou is a fgt

Etc

kei is a good sociapath and a good departure from the mc that only wants to save his friends
satou is great as a mastermind and as a source of confict even if he is not that interesting as a character
and the story is completely different of the one from tokyo ghoul because it focus on a limited number of characters and try to have a more grounded confict with some social commentary and with a gray conflict since both the human and the ajin side makes mistakes

just stop arguing with him, you can see his -_- comments in EVERY discussion post.. yet he still watched it until the end..
Apr 12, 2016 2:40 AM
Jul 2015
littlefuji said:
Sooo damn good. I need S2 like PRONTO. It would be nice if they'd explained the rationale Kei took for changing his mind about fighting Satou though... he's fighting the futile fight just because the police won't leave him alone? Not that convincing imo.

I took Kei's change of mind as realizing that hiding out and trying to be normal isn't working. He'll be a target no matter what and in the end, he blames all that on Satou as his life became increasingly more difficult when he tried to trust Satou (He wasn't even a huge target as he is now prior to Satou aside from originally just being another Ajin...). After all trusting Satou is what led for him to be tortured as he was unfortunately....

So now Kei is taking control of what happened to him....Similar to how early on Kei started accepting who and what he is and became more ready to fight and wasn't afraid to die.

So it Is him taking control of his own life and being ready to fight back...which I think is hands down the BEST development I've seen in an anime in awhile since Kei has always shown to be less of a character and more human than most anime characters.
Apr 12, 2016 2:46 AM
Jul 2015
thebrentinator24 said:
The action and just about everything in this episode was really intense and exciting. I find it a little weird that Nakano is still willing to follow Kei even though he imprisoned him and treated him like shit. I guess Kei saying he wants to take out Satou convinced Nakano enough...........lol at Granny being happy and excited about being a hostage. And that dude who wanted the money got trolled so hard XD also, I didn't like how Kai just kind of disappeared from the series, but he'll show up again sooner or later. And Satou opened his eyes finally......when the character who ALWAYS has their eyes closed finally opens them, you know shit is about to get real. That guy was the ultimate badass in this anime.

Overall, I found this series to a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be. The CGI wasn't even THAT bad, and anyone who complains about this series just because of the CGI is just being a drama queen. I didn't even care about that, and honestly, CGI fits this anime more in my opinion (I seriously can't imagine this show using the standard animation style that is used for 99% of anime). I'm looking forward to seeing the next part of this story. 7/10

Wasn't too weird to me. It basically showed that Kou, as per usual, was highly naïve and despite being imprisoned, he truly tries to see the best in everyone as he can but he realized(Kei likely told him)

1. The cops are there...he can escape with Kei or face them.

He is naïve but not entirely stupid as he remembers his narrow escape the first time so he left

and then later on

2. When Kei mentions stopping Satou, it's what he wanted(to keep a promise to that guy), he realizes for now his own goal is being met.

What's unfortunate is, I love Kou(not quite as much as Kei) but most of his screentime/scenes were of him trapped in a truck although his development was amazing.
Apr 12, 2016 2:57 AM
Jul 2015
Okay this makes zero sense.

Him defeating the police, with some assistance from ko, is not ridiculous at all.

1. When he was in the field, he immediately was shot and caught off-guard. The granny panicked rushed to him...he revived and took her hostage.

2. He made sure to keep her in the range so they couldn't risk shooting her to shoot him.

3. He created his IBM then to take out some of the Cops.

4. He started running away and still got shot (this is not the first time we've seen an injured ajin still capable of running away. It is safe to assume that since they can revive, they likely have above average human endurance as well...after all Ko fell from a building high up and was hit by a car and still was more or less conscience for a bit).

5. His IBM also helped blocked the cops with the tree

6. He then was about to be captured and the IBM he created was used to lure the cops away from him, which one can assume, he killed himself, revived and that's when we saw him walking shortly there after.

Kei has shown several times to be incredibly intelligent and less of a fighter like satou(though his fight with Ko was actually pretty bad-ass) so his use of his IBM the way he did was actually amazing

As far as the end showdown,

7. Ko had already gotten taken out, which had shocked Kei...A slow moving tranq? While slower than a bullet likely, it isn't like it is moving at a snail speed. given he was also surrounded he was shot.

8. Immediately he was about to pass out and flashed back to his scene in the torture room....

which leads me too....

9. It's less he is 'angry' and more of a survival instinct. As humans there have been times we have been capable of more than normal simply because we are unwilling to die....we refuse to be defeated.

He refused to be captured again that time and the memories probably unleashed his true ability....thus he was able to shock both Tosaki and the girl and the others to escape with Kou.

Hence Ke's "Don't fuck with me" line.

10. Kei was already explained to be different anyway, during his torture....and the fact they were surprised he didn't aimlessly kill. We saw that he refused to be like Satou and kill those torturers as well as when he saved the man before he escaped, despite not really wanting to.

So it isn't bad writing in the least....
Sokah said:
Good series up until these final 2 where it all went to crap. Last episode his defeating the police was ridiculous. This episode, escaping from the police was equally stupid.

They used the ever popular "we can't show this scene properly because it's impossible so we'll not do a framing shot and just do closeups and rely on the viewers being stupid." So we have a kid escape an open field from the cops, get shot in the leg and still evade them. This was PAINFULLY stupid to watch. There was no effort here into rewriting the scene to make even a little sense. His IBM could easily have been used to make this work, but no. Pretty much calling the viewers too stupid to put the effort in on.

After dodging all those bullets can he dodge a slow moving and inaccurate tranq round at long range? Nope. *facepalm*

But never fear, tranqing isn't enough because he's... ANGRY! The ever popular solution to everything in little boy anime, getting angry and trying harder solves everything and lets you do things you never could before!

And of course they both regenerated far faster than any time previously in the show, because being consistent would require the writing to not be awful.

And then the little boys, with bullets in their legs, outrun full grown men. Because shitty writing.

Night and day. This went from a fairly well done series to for the first 11 episodes to absolute stupid little boy crap with these 2.
Apr 12, 2016 3:11 AM

Mar 2015
Ohhhhhhhh satou gained eyes now

Currently reading the manga, i think this last episode has a good closure.
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Apr 12, 2016 5:29 AM

May 2015
Tegar_Percy said:
gabrielrroiz said:

just stop arguing with him, you can see his -_- comments in EVERY discussion post.. yet he still watched it until the end..

I've made the mistake myself :] There's an option to block forum users' posts, I put it to good use.

nogitsunechaos said:
littlefuji said:
Sooo damn good. I need S2 like PRONTO. It would be nice if they'd explained the rationale Kei took for changing his mind about fighting Satou though... he's fighting the futile fight just because the police won't leave him alone? Not that convincing imo.

I took Kei's change of mind as realizing that hiding out and trying to be normal isn't working. He'll be a target no matter what and in the end, he blames all that on Satou as his life became increasingly more difficult when he tried to trust Satou (He wasn't even a huge target as he is now prior to Satou aside from originally just being another Ajin...). After all trusting Satou is what led for him to be tortured as he was unfortunately....

So now Kei is taking control of what happened to him....Similar to how early on Kei started accepting who and what he is and became more ready to fight and wasn't afraid to die.

So it Is him taking control of his own life and being ready to fight back...which I think is hands down the BEST development I've seen in an anime in awhile since Kei has always shown to be less of a character and more human than most anime characters.

I understood roughly why he did it and what it meant, my beef was that the anime didn't make things very clear. What I mean, is, how is it beneficial to Kei if Satou dies? Yes, Ajin may get less bad exposure on the media/society, but the government abuse has been ongoing even before Satou came to wreck shit up for Kei.

I love Kei, he's top kid for me. He's so smart, but what will taking the big risk/challenge of killing Satou aid him? We all know Kei doesn't do futile things; say Satou dies, which is cool, but there's Tosaki and the government as the big fat villains? Unless Kei plans to end the government as well, OR somehow Satou's death would make Kei more difficult to catch.

See my point? There can be lots of reasons but the fact this wasn't clarified bugs me.

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else; everyone wants to connect with someone else." -- Sonozaki Noriko, Kiznaiver
Apr 12, 2016 6:37 AM
Feb 2016
Please tell me theres gonna be a season 2 ????? Final episode was awesome, it would be a shame if they don't renew it!
Apr 12, 2016 8:55 AM
Sep 2014
what's the chances of it getting a season 2? I really want a season 2 for this anime. Despite the CG animation I liked it. Its different.
Apr 12, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2014
"Don't judge the book by it's cover"
when i watch ajin at 1st, i thought it's just another type of classics anime, but as the episode goes by, the series is getting better by each episode, the last episode was awesome, i kinda like how Nagai Kei change.
this one didn't disappoint me even thought the animation is in 3D
8/10, hoping for season 2 :D

Tyrel said:
You guys are going so off-topic it makes me wanna flip a table or two. Take it to your profiles if you wanna go off-topic into Tokyo ghoul so deeply. Also, throwing baits and or insults is not allowed.

This is the final time I will say this before I actually ban someone. I'm being VERY lenient here.

about time to finish their arguments, thanks for the warning mod +1
Oreki025Apr 12, 2016 12:58 PM
Apr 12, 2016 2:25 PM
Apr 2014
Man it was hilarious how much they put into the words of the professor. Their data seems to be incredibly outdated considering that Kei not only had several IBM after another but also at the same time while practicing. Too bad he had to leave his helper though. She was really nice unlike the guy who told the police about him...

Can't wait for the continuation. Hopefully it doesn't just end here.
Apr 12, 2016 2:30 PM

Jan 2014
Amazing finale! You know stuff is about to go down when Satou opens his eyes.

Will the third movie finish this out?

This was a great ride and the cgi was honestly pretty good in this one. Enjoyed it all the way!

KaiserNazrin said:
That IBM fight was awesome. Of course, the MC have to be more special than the rest, he can summon IBM a lot more than other Ajin. I was expecting the IBM to explode and kill everyone but the Ajin.

Think of it as Nagai Kei not being special, but exploring his powers more than the others have. He spent days and nights in the mountains just perfecting and creating IBMs.

MegaShadowFist said:

thebrentinator24 said:
The action and just about everything in this episode was really intense and exciting. I find it a little weird that Nakano is still willing to follow Kei even though he imprisoned him and treated him like shit. I guess Kei saying he wants to take out Satou convinced Nakano enough...........

Your entire comment pretty much echoed my thoughts about this series Although I gave it an 8. :P

I do have to wonder why Nakano was so willing to go with Kei, but I guess anything is better than being stuck inside of a truck trailer. I mean, could you imagine how hot it must have been in there? I'm surprised he didn't die of...wait, never mind. That just makes it worse.

Ever heard of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Nakano has NO CHOICE but to follow Kei considering Kei is much more intelligent than he is. They are both fugitives and going alone is not a great idea.
zeron824Apr 12, 2016 2:33 PM
Apr 12, 2016 3:08 PM

Oct 2013
This was a lackluster finale for me. Boring..... 5/10 overall score.
Apr 12, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2014
That was a great finale! too bad it ended already.. I hope it'll continue sooner rather than later. Can't let it end like this, now that it got really interesting Ծ‸ Ծ
Apr 12, 2016 4:06 PM

Jan 2013
The series is now on netflix usa. It has an English dub too, but I'm not sure many will like it, lol.
YackdackApr 12, 2016 4:22 PM
Apr 12, 2016 7:07 PM

Dec 2013
Thought I could avoid watching the movies if I watched this. Looks like I was wrong but I did have fun watching ti though.
Apr 12, 2016 7:55 PM
Jul 2015
I think season 2 will come after they finish release movie 2 and 3, that way they can milk the movie as well for cash flow.

marketing sense :)
Apr 13, 2016 4:08 AM
Jan 2013
never before an unfinished tale felt so satisfying!
Apr 13, 2016 4:38 AM

Apr 2015
Yackdack said:
The series is now on netflix usa. It has an English dub too, but I'm not sure many will like it, lol.
have you seen the dub? Is it worth checking out? The VA seem interesting!
Apr 13, 2016 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
Looks like I'm not the only one who thought of a Brock when Satou opened his eyes at the end. It made me laugh.

Overall, the series was pretty entertaining. Got better as it progressed til the end.
I'm giving this a 7/10.
Apr 13, 2016 4:51 AM

Jan 2016
meh, what a annoyance, it doesnt end nor have a conclusion and now to wait forever for the second season of a serie with the shittiest graphics ever made and a somewhat (6/10) interesting story... im not even putting on my list, bleh.
Apr 13, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2014
POLYGON PICTURES S2 ONEGAI (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Apr 13, 2016 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
There;s enough materials to cover a season 2 based on s1's pacing.

I was worried that the original materials is too short as the manga takes forever to progress but Polygon managed to pull thru 2 arcs for s1, albeit the draggy 1st half.

Kudos to them for this magnificent adaption, imo only ufo can do a better job, but that's another story for next time.

Kanno Yugo did another great job after Psycho-pass for the tracks. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE HYPED FOR NEXT EPISODE with the godly track??!!
MiyanoM's "how close you are" is one of my favourite ED of the winter season. His vocal is the best among the male seiyuus, and on par with Nana IMO.

For people who want to watch the series NOW, I'll ask them to wait for the BDs. Polygon will fix a lot of animations and "lags" just like they did in Sidonia S1.

Again, what a great show, truly exceeded my expectations the moment the Satou-raiding-to-save-Kei gif came out, great job Polygon.
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Apr 13, 2016 8:03 AM

Jan 2014
Sakuraoka said:
meh, what a annoyance, it doesnt end nor have a conclusion and now to wait forever for the second season of a serie with the shittiest graphics ever made and a somewhat (6/10) interesting story... im not even putting on my list, bleh.

still complaining about the cgi after managed to finish the show wow
Many, many times.

Apr 13, 2016 8:31 AM

Jul 2009
Oh now he decided to go after Satou...
Anyway, this series was a disappointment for me, the art was bad, the story was boring most of times... 5/10
Apr 13, 2016 10:48 AM

Oct 2014
zeron824 said:

MegaShadowFist said:

Your entire comment pretty much echoed my thoughts about this series Although I gave it an 8. :P

I do have to wonder why Nakano was so willing to go with Kei, but I guess anything is better than being stuck inside of a truck trailer. I mean, could you imagine how hot it must have been in there? I'm surprised he didn't die of...wait, never mind. That just makes it worse.

Ever heard of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Nakano has NO CHOICE but to follow Kei considering Kei is much more intelligent than he is. They are both fugitives and going alone is not a great idea.

I suppose you do have a point there. He wouldn't really have much of a choice in the matter since the police would have no doubt been after him, too.
Apr 13, 2016 1:16 PM

Jan 2016
Melvin117 said:
Sakuraoka said:

meaning? "still"? also, reading comprehension, hello?
Apr 13, 2016 1:40 PM

Jan 2013
Raz1515 said:
Yackdack said:
have you seen the dub? Is it worth checking out? The VA seem interesting!

I started watching episode 13 in English dub and it all seemed a bit jarring. They have professional voice actors but a few seemed, poorly chosen for their characters. If I were to re-watch the series from the beginning or if I hadn't seen the sub, it'd be easier to enjoy. I had certain expectation as to how each character would speak based on their personality and behavior.
YackdackApr 13, 2016 1:44 PM
Apr 13, 2016 2:09 PM

Jan 2014
Sakuraoka said:
Melvin117 said:

means you should drop this and stop whining
Many, many times.

Apr 13, 2016 2:12 PM

Jan 2016
Melvin117 said:
Sakuraoka said:

means you should drop this and stop whining

oh, i see, a "genious".. sure, i drop, fuck it.
Apr 13, 2016 3:33 PM

Nov 2015
Loved this episode, great show I think I will read the Manga

Apr 13, 2016 4:29 PM

Jun 2015
SECOND SEASON WHEN?!

Kinda sucks that we didn't see what happened with Kai but other than that I enjoyed this shit, great stuff
Apr 13, 2016 6:39 PM

Jan 2013
WOOOW! What an episode xD
So much action damn.
Nagai is a boss, he can create more than 2 Ajins as they thought, what a plot twist.
Can't wait to see how this will end.
Btw does the movies are like a 2nd season? Or they are just alternative stories?
So we have to wait for a 2nd season? :/
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 14, 2016 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
That was really good. Now I have to see what happens next. Why can't these be a massive one shot?
Apr 14, 2016 1:27 PM
Aug 2013
This turned out to be a lot better than i thought it would be! really enjoyed this.

The finale was quite exciting and inviting for a season 2, hope they continue it.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

155 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

148 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

81 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

111 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

84 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 9:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.