Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 7, 2016 3:10 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like everyone is splitting into groups again...

Vivi appears! Looking forward to the reverie stuff.

Overall a solid set up chapter.
Apr 7, 2016 4:36 AM

Dec 2012
Looks like we are heading into the next arc.
Momo wanting to stay on Zou & talk more with Zunisha.
All the teams are set up. Law & Zoro heading to Wano.

Nami getting a new Clima tact. Lets see how useful this will be in the new arc.
Lol Luffy jumping off Zunisha with his team. Off to Whole Cake Island to rescue Sanji.

YAY Vivi making her appearance again. Hopefully she can meet up with the Straw Hats again.
Santoryu_XBurnerApr 7, 2016 4:53 AM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 7, 2016 4:41 AM

Dec 2011
Nice set up chapter and nice new weapon for Nami.It seems like there are lots of trick in that new Clima tact and I was happy to see Vivi appear in this chapter.
Really hope she will cross the path of the straw hats again.
Apr 7, 2016 4:42 AM
Jun 2012
Great chapter!
I wonder where Vivi is going, maybe the 20 kingdoms conference? Well if she is going there she should be with her dad too, so maybe not....

By the way, can anyone explain me who is in each of the teams? I get that Zoro and Law are going with Kinemon to Wano, so except the Luffy team, all the other strawhats are staying in Zou?
Edit: Nevermind on her dad not coming, on the last panel she said father please hurry.
Apr 7, 2016 4:58 AM

Aug 2011
Poor Pedro and Pekoms, they didn't know about Luffy's crazyness :D
Apr 7, 2016 4:59 AM

Mar 2012
Now Vivi was a surprise, good to see that she becomes relevant again.

But we all know what Nami is gonna use her new weapon for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
skwok-ravenApr 7, 2016 5:03 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 7, 2016 5:03 AM

Oct 2013
VIVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a damn good surprise.

Also nami's clima tact has been upgraded, fucking awesome.
Apr 7, 2016 5:08 AM

Oct 2008
Vivi was a huge unexpected surprise to be shown now .... Nami got her new Toy now (Ops) .... i think no more zorro for a while :( ....

i thought we will see how the denden mushi is made but i got trolled ... again !!
Apr 7, 2016 5:11 AM

Dec 2014
Another great chapter.
Sad to see everyone split up again but I expect a lot of developments now.

Zunisha might reveal some info to Momo since he's staying back.

Climatact upgrade, We might see Nami fight after a long time now xD

Usopp and Zoro have the right idea, Sanji might have gone all Lovey and Dovey and accepted the marriage proposal XD

Vivi! Looks we'll be seeing her soon :D

Can't wait for the next arc, Interested in seeing a full reveal for Big Mom.
Hope we get full coverage of Wano as well.
Apr 7, 2016 5:16 AM
Sep 2012
Well an interesting chapter, we set up teams and again we split up. Luffy even encounters a ninja turtle, I am serious.

I was hoping we were going to find about the elephant's past and what crime he committed, I guess that has to wait. Zoro is right, if she turns out to be hot, you never know what Sanji is going to do. This might be his only chance to marry a hot woman.

And Vivi is back in the story, that is a nice surprise, that was so long ago, I guess more old characters will reappear in the future, we are headed towards the end. It might take us 5 years but still we are headed towards the end.
Apr 7, 2016 5:22 AM

Jul 2015
sandal11 said:
Great chapter!
I wonder where Vivi is going, maybe the 20 kingdoms conference? Well if she is going there she should be with her dad too, so maybe not....

By the way, can anyone explain me who is in each of the teams? I get that Zoro and Law are going with Kinemon to Wano, so except the Luffy team, all the other strawhats are staying in Zou?
Edit: Nevermind on her dad not coming, on the last panel she said father please hurry.

franky, lysopp and robin are going with zorro and law to wano. so basically the straw heads split in 2 minor crews again
Galaxy__Apr 7, 2016 5:25 AM
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 7, 2016 5:23 AM
Apr 2014
Nami has a new dildo
Pedro is Pekoms brother huh
Vivi appearing probably means reverie soon, they'll probably discuss or hear the news about Dragon vs Blackbeard.
Apr 7, 2016 5:24 AM

Dec 2013
This dude looks familiar lol
Apr 7, 2016 5:28 AM

Aug 2008
Vivi at the end.She's back. Is she going to be the new crew?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 7, 2016 5:34 AM

Mar 2014

Not into the prospect Zunisha & Momo talking like buddies. Speaking of whom, every time I see a long-shot of him, it bewilders me how his legs are probably triple his body.

I lol'd hard when Luffy jumped, absolutely classic

AND FUCK YEAH!!! The One True Waifu & Objective Best Girl of OP is back!!
TyrelApr 8, 2016 11:16 AM
Apr 7, 2016 5:35 AM

Mar 2012
Off we go to save Sanji now. Luffy's rescue group has an interesting mix; pretty much everyone else who left Dressrosa early.

Zoro to head the remaining SH crew to the Wano kingdom along with Law's crew and the samurais. Wonder how much focus this group will get in the upcoming chapters. I imagine Luffy's group will command most of the panel time.

And Vivi! :O
Apr 7, 2016 5:38 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome chp.

Glad Momo is staying. Nxt time we see him we'll be getting a hell lot of history and I cant wait.

Nami getting an awesome as hell powerup was epic. Looks beastly but that just proves they're gonna fight

Dat jump!! The faces were so lol

And VIVI!!! I wonder if she's going to the Reverie or the Tea party?! Either way it will be great :D

Jul 2015
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!

I was feeling weird when they splet up again [WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOGETHER JUST FOR ONCE >.< ( mostly all the straw hats members, don't really care about the others)]

Interesting how they splet up though.
And Vivi? Is Vivi back?
Sounds like the 10th member to me :P But probably she will go as a guest at the Tea party or to the Reverie

Also, Nami got this power up. Pretty nice!
PokitaruApr 7, 2016 6:13 AM
Sep 2015
Whatever happens Luffy remains the same; jumping off Zunisha. Couldn't ask for more. Vivi's back now, can't wait to see what happens...
Apr 7, 2016 5:39 AM

May 2012
Nami's upgraded weapon is pretty badass

...and Vivi! o_o

Apr 7, 2016 5:44 AM

Jul 2015
Orion_Gospel said:
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!

I was feeling weird when they splet up again [WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOGETHER JUST FOR ONCE >.< ( mostly all the straw hats members, don't really care about the others)]

Interesting how they splet up though.
And Vivi? Is Vivi back?
Sounds like the 10th member to me :P But probably she will go as a guest at the Tea party.

Also, Nami got this power up. Pretty nice!

they have to split up. otherwise the story will take another 20 years. and of course they care for each other but they trust each other that everything will be fine. and of course vivi is going to the reverie with her father
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 7, 2016 5:56 AM

Mar 2014
Orion_Gospel said:

I don't think they'll ever be together unless it's an arc which directly involes an Emperor. They're just too strong together which would take out any sense of danger.

Sounds like the 10th member to me :P But probably she will go as a guest at the Tea party.

Or maybe the Reverie.
Apr 7, 2016 6:09 AM

Mar 2014
My favorite One Piece princess is back!
Apr 7, 2016 6:13 AM

Mar 2014
Is Carrot hiding in Luffy's bag?
Apr 7, 2016 6:24 AM
Mar 2016
Vivi are gonna join tea party make me wonder are fishman island royal family are gonna join as well
Apr 7, 2016 6:27 AM

Mar 2014
Zunisha , A Living 'Ancient' .
What sorcery ~ even updated !! Thus , Sanji's Retrieval team part ways ~ .
Vivi spotted ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Vivi's appearance made me smile this chapter. Excited for next arc~

I hope she gets decent role.
Apr 7, 2016 6:29 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Nami got a upgrade and we got to see Vivi again! It will be interesting to see how Vivi and Luffy's paths will cross.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Apr 7, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2015
jordan_d_dragon said:
Vivi are gonna join tea party make me wonder are fishman island royal family are gonna join as well

vivi is going to the reverie. are you even reading the manga ? why does everybody think she is going to the tea party. jesus....
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 7, 2016 6:36 AM

Mar 2014
Galaxy__ said:
jordan_d_dragon said:

vivi is going to the reverie. are you even reading the manga ? why does everybody think she is going to the tea party. jesus....
'Cause Croc's gonna be there and it'll be an Alabasta reunion! Live a little.
Apr 7, 2016 6:52 AM
Jan 2016
Oda did provide a hint that Pedro's gonna join the Sanji rescue team in last week's colour spread. If that really is the case will Carrot join too?

And Vivi finally makes an appearance(a relevant one) in the New World.

Luffy's goodbye was 10/10 and seems like Zoro will lead a bunch of Wano warriors.

This chapter also proves how useful Usopp's craftsmanship is to Nami , to the point she got a weather changing Nyon-bo from him.

Franky can create Den-Den Mushi O_O

Good stuff.
4/5
CBomelette20Apr 7, 2016 6:57 AM
Apr 7, 2016 6:55 AM

Jun 2013
Okay chapter, wonder whats the deal with Vivi and what she plans to do. Finally we're moving to were Sanji is, hope we see him next chapter.
Apr 7, 2016 7:01 AM
Jan 2016
ziggy_Z said:

Hope she is, based on last week's color spread.
Apr 7, 2016 7:25 AM

May 2012
DOES IT MEAN VIVI'S GONNA BE THE NEXT MUGIWARA?
Apr 7, 2016 7:34 AM

Jul 2015
metsujin said:
Okay chapter, wonder whats the deal with Vivi and what she plans to do. Finally we're moving to were Sanji is, hope we see him next chapter.

reverie.......................
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 7, 2016 7:34 AM

Jun 2014
A good set up chapter for events to come. Nami's new Clima Tact looks kind of......suggestive lol. And Vivi showing up was pretty unexpected. Already, people are speculating she'll be the 10th member -__- lets be real people, how is that even a possibility?
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 7, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2013
This Mink arc was cool.

And so the Reverie is beginning ... With no less than 4 kings ( Drum / Alabasta / Fishmen / Dressrosa ) on their side I wonder what the government will be able to say against the straw hats.

And Viviiiiiiiiiii ! !
Apr 7, 2016 8:49 AM

Oct 2015
Drake1000 said:
Nami has a new dildo

My thoughts exactly xD
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:
Apr 7, 2016 9:03 AM

Jan 2011
Whoa!! Hello Vivi!!
I hope she teams up with straw hats again
Apr 7, 2016 9:06 AM

Nov 2014
My word. With all these stuff happening its like Water 7 - Einies Lobby Arc again.
THIS. IS. GOING. TO. BE. GOOD!

Cake Island Crew: Pedro, Pekoms, Wanda, Nami, Chops, Brook, Luffy are going to raid Sanji's wedding.
Wano Crew: Franky, Robin <3, Zoro, Ussop, Kine'mon, Raizou, Kanjuuro, Law Pirates.
Neko and Inu Dukes with Momo to catch up.
Vivi and Papa Nefertari going on the Reverie :O.

Its GOING DOWN boys.

ME TRYING TO IMAGINE THE UP COMING ARCS

MantaBabyApr 7, 2016 9:12 AM
Apr 7, 2016 9:10 AM

Nov 2014
ziggy_Z said:

Not into the prospect Zunisha & Momo talking like buddies. Speaking of whom, every time I see a long-shot of him, it bewilders me how his legs are probably triple his body.

I lol'd hard when Luffy jumped, absolutely classic

AND FUCK YEAH!!! The One True Waifu & Objective Best Girl of OP is back!!

Hey man, im going to save these mini photos. They're golden!
Apr 7, 2016 10:20 AM

Dec 2015
Good chapter, so the Straw Hats splitting into two groups again, Zoro and the rest travelling with Law to Wano country, but most likely the panel time will be given to Luffy's group, poor Pedro and Pekoms getting caught up with Luffy being Luffy XD. Their reactions were hilarious as always.
Seeing Vivi again was a nice surprise, forgot the Reverie was this year in the One Piece world. Looking forward to see how that goes.

Apr 7, 2016 10:20 AM

Oct 2009
Vivi!! It's indeed very surprising and exciting to see her once again! 8)
Apr 7, 2016 10:52 AM

Jun 2008
Finally they are going to rescue Sanji :3

And then Vivi suddenly appeared. I'm guessing that she's been invited to the wedding.
Apr 7, 2016 11:12 AM
May 2011
The ending got me thinking. If Vivi started to move I think the World Summit is about to happen. Most Kings/Queens of different Islands will gather together to talk about the World. This will be MAJOR News! Expected a little bit more out of this episode but we haven't had a fun episode for a while. Its been Hype after Hype after Hype after Hype ever since we landed on Zunisha!
Apr 7, 2016 11:37 AM

Feb 2015
Well my 3 favorite straw hats aren't going to the wedding :(.

Nice to see Vivi again never really liked or disliked her though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 11:38 AM

Jun 2012
Holy fuck.... this chapter was the best!!

Loved how Luffy's just like "Welp! No need to put it off any longer!" and all their reactions were just perfect, lol. Pedro was legitimately like "What?" Typical Luffy man.

Also Pekoms saying "Worst savior ever!" was pretty great too.

But DAMN, Vivi... Jesus, I was beginning to think that shit would never actually happen, but it finally is. It finally is dammit... it's been so long. I mean, if she's going to try to find Luffy though, she's got quite a journey ahead of her. But still just the fact that she's finally leaving... I hope it's not just a World Summit though. I mean it still means she's back in the story I suppose, so it wouldn't be too bad. I just hope she meets them sooner than later.

ziggy_Z said:
Damn dude, I was thinking the same thing. I noticed she's not in any of the shots in this chapter... she really hasn't been shown the last few chapters. She's definitely sneaking on with them somehow... either in the bag or already on the ship, but she's going. Could definitely tell she wanted to back when she was talking to herself about how fun all of this sounded.
Apr 7, 2016 11:55 AM
Apr 2016
I love that Vivi is back. She was one of my favorite characters earlier in the manga and series. She was one of the few characters I wanted to join the crew really bad. I can't wait to see how she plays into the next arc or the one following that.
Apr 7, 2016 12:03 PM

Dec 2014
Amazing... Just amazing. This was an awesome chapter, There are four things going on at the same time! Wano, Whole Cake, Marco Search, and Zou Team. But that's not all, Reverie... Heck the BB vs. Revolutionaries is a thing too.
Even though all of this was amazing, the best part for me was to see Vivi again, it's been soooo long and I can't wait to see her in action again. They are probably headed to Whole Cake island?
Nami got some nice and kewl upgrades which is a good thing since we are dealing with Yonkou now. Zoro will be gathering them Samurais lol good shit bro.
Franky said he'll have some weapons ready for Kaidou and the Wano stuff... Hmmm, interesting. Wait, moment of the chapter wasn't Vivi, it was Zoro saying Sanji might've said yes to the marriage XD no no, wait. It was Luffy dragging everyone down with him... Damn.

So many awesome things in just one small chapter, great stuff Oda-sensei! :D best manga ever (for me at least) can't wait to read 823.
Thinking.....
Apr 7, 2016 12:18 PM

Oct 2014
So happy that Vivi and Carue are back! :D
Also, the dog minks are as funny as ever haha~
I can't wait to see what kind of commotion Luffy stirs up~

:'( it makes me sad that Luffy and Law didn't say a proper goodbye, sigh.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

31 by Gengar_Q »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 975 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 20, 2020

32 by _MI_lk_ »»
Apr 13, 1:07 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 4 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

27 by Gengar_Q »»
Apr 11, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.