Forum Settings
Forums
As the Gods Will The Second Series
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2016 5:10 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kamimaro is really enjoying this lol

Yeah this ain't no ordinary Old Maid game, more like a game of death and chance although I think some of the ordinary rules also apply. Wonder who will be next to fall..
Apr 6, 2016 1:26 PM
Apr 2016
I think i have found the rules behind this game...maybe someone has the same theory like me ;).
I think the reason behind the death of shimura is not that all the "7" s are death cards, but it's because he picked his card. Mana said that everyone of the finalists is a card and Shimura was the 7. So everyone has 4 death cards in the game excluding Kami. He is the Joker and there is only one card in the game and that's the disadvantage of the the others ;)
Apr 7, 2016 9:41 AM

Oct 2011
Kami1234 said:
I think i have found the rules behind this game...maybe someone has the same theory like me ;).
I think the reason behind the death of shimura is not that all the "7" s are death cards, but it's because he picked his card. Mana said that everyone of the finalists is a card and Shimura was the 7. So everyone has 4 death cards in the game excluding Kami. He is the Joker and there is only one card in the game and that's the disadvantage of the the others ;)

I think thats exactly it, I noticed that too. I hope they realize this before another prominent character dies (hopefully with that new, throw-away character dude). But I feel like Kami might have another trick up his sleeve if they figure it out soon.

RIP Shimura u_u
May 26, 2016 3:02 PM

Apr 2011
what's up with Ipanema's whacked out chin lmfao
Dec 1, 2016 10:57 AM

Mar 2015
I wonder what's wrong with Ipanema.

Also lol, can't wait to see Kamimaro be betrayed by Mana or died.

Jul 30, 2017 6:45 PM

Sep 2011
Lol, I thought that her chin was big for comedy relief, to demonstrate that she was nervous.
Apr 15, 2021 10:38 AM

Jul 2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. This game is getting super interesting. I don't know why I also didin't put together the possibility of selecting your given card resulting in your death. There's gotta be a reason behind everyone being assigned a card, so that would make a lot of sense. ALSO poor Lily only being able to use one hand for this, so he has to keep some of his cards in his mouth.

Also, Ipanema's CHIN...what is going on there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Iutoori 2 Chapter 186 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Himeta - Jan 4, 2017

65 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 2, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Iutoori Ni Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2014

9 by K40l4 »»
Jan 18, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Iutoori Ni Chapter 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2016

10 by HibiChika »»
Jun 12, 2022 1:32 AM

Poll: » Kamisama no Iutoori Ni Chapter 148 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2016

19 by HibiChika »»
Jun 7, 2022 11:50 AM

Poll: » Kamisama no Iutoori Ni Chapter 84 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2014

9 by HibiChika »»
Jun 5, 2022 11:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.