Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2016 6:06 PM

Nov 2010
Come join the Neet Work club! http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=70797

What is this club about?
It's for people who have been rejected from societies work force,.
I found it stranger this club hadn't been created since due to increasing unemployment
rates.

And maybe you can't get a job cause it's you or it's them or the politics is so bad you can't
get a foot in the door, boss only wants to hire you if you sleep with him or you only got hired because you where handsome.

What are your long term goals for the club?
My dream is that once the club gets popular enough we can host our own digital anime con.
If you are asking what my real long term goals are well I hope the site becomes popular enough that it starts branching off to other sites, it'll be pretty cool to see a japanese Neet club.

Final notes
I also hate that being a NEET has become a social stigma when you go and talk with other people outside they turn away as if they didn't hear you, while this may be a perfect cover for a hermit it's also very annoying when people find out that you're a NEET they try and cure you instead of understanding you.
I guess I got the inspiration of making this club from Kamisama no Memo-chou I really liked how she tried her best to lead her life even though it may be a one filled with shortcomings. Just talking about this anime leads to several other spin-offs so I'm going to stop here.

Join us so you can at least have enough to buy a snickers bar tomorrow!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 19, 2018 7:37 PM

Jun 2017
nice
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Angel Beats Fan Site!

Edgy_Pog - Sep 1, 2010

10 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 16, 2021 9:25 AM

» Did this anime leave anyone else feeling incomplete?

Nesano - May 20, 2016

6 by Wijkanda »»
Jul 11, 2021 8:02 AM

» Yuri Nakamura topic

antiotonashi - Oct 22, 2020

3 by antiotonashi »»
Nov 2, 2020 12:06 PM

» Angel Beats! Signature

kaiinrg - Sep 25, 2010

1 by predador »»
Feb 20, 2018 2:28 AM

» Made a signature

IceDraconian - Oct 10, 2010

1 by predador »»
Feb 20, 2018 2:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.