Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2016 1:31 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Besides the anime, this is a great manga, history and background. Kenshin was an inspiration.
May 13, 2018 4:36 PM

Aug 2016
Watsuki was very self-conscious about his shortcomings along the way, huh? But yeah, ditto the above, and man, is that a satisfying ending.
Jul 21, 2019 11:13 AM

Sep 2011
once again, MAL is wrong about total chapter numbers. there must be a reason behind this..
Aug 3, 2020 8:34 AM
Mar 2019
bulk_density said:
once again, MAL is wrong about total chapter numbers. there must be a reason behind this..

I think there's a short story in either the physical copy or just the Japanese volumes that makes up the extra chapters.
Dec 29, 2020 12:12 AM

May 2020
A decent battle manga.

Although one thing I appreciate is the ending. Not some ending tacked on after a final battle that is stretched until the penultimate chapter but a good proper lengthy ending. In that aspect, its head and shoulders above any other battle manga that I've read.
Jun 16, 2021 7:55 PM

Feb 2021
Theres a extra chapter/ short story in the psychical copy so thats why it 259 instead of 258. But solid Special side stories
Mar 2, 2023 2:49 PM
Aug 2019
I've only watched the anime and wanted to read the manga. The truth is that I have been left with better impression and I liked much more than the anime. I was very hesitant to score the manga, but I decided with an 8 I think it's the perfect note for kenshin.
May 1, 2023 12:56 AM

Jun 2021
lol 2 chapters that don't exist
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
May 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Jan 2017
Adriannitro said:

They do exist , it's just that piracy leads to confusion.

This entry is for the original Manga , which contains 255 Main Chapters , 3 Prototypes (in Volume 1 , 2 & 6) , and a One-Shot of the Author (in Volume 28).
Most peoples here think that the extra chapters here are the 2 Epilogues : Yahiko no Sakabatou & Haru ni Sakura tho.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 1, 2023 12:18 PM

Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Adriannitro said:

They do exist , it's just that piracy leads to confusion.

This entry is for the original Manga , which contains 255 Main Chapters , 3 Prototypes (in Volume 1 , 2 & 6) , and a One-Shot of the Author (in Volume 28).
Most peoples here think that the extra chapters here are the 2 Epilogues : Yahiko no Sakabatou & Haru ni Sakura tho.
OOOOOOOHHHH I SEE, WELL, THEN I WILL TAKE A LOOK AT THESE CHAPTERS ONE DAY, THANK YOU :)
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Sep 21, 2023 5:38 PM

Apr 2013
Kenshin and Kenji, so adorable <3

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡

More topics from this board

» unpopular opinion/hot take that you may not like )SPOILERS INSIDE

Videogamecoper - Apr 3

2 by midas_0 »»
Apr 3, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 255 Discussion

TuzoAnime - Mar 20, 2010

30 by xthewarwithinx »»
Feb 10, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 8 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 29, 2012

4 by wildhood »»
Nov 14, 2023 7:05 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 67 Discussion

Rasco - Feb 1, 2012

2 by KitsuFrost »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:15 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 7 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 29, 2012

5 by OokamiDMB »»
Jun 26, 2023 9:21 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.