Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 31, 2016 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh the finale wasn't really impressive mixing the usual real world cosplay gimmicks fun with the PSO2 fighting in game. I just find the balance to feel very odd especially when one of the guys also dressed up as a maid L

Pretty predictable ending as well after that battle. Yeah, overall pretty underwhelming show imo. I was hoping for a kiss between Itsuki and Reina at the end
Mar 31, 2016 10:32 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Getting Rina outta there would be hard. Meanwhile the other people of the council are... useless? The tone felt so weird as it was jumping between the game world and that school festival. Lol, Itsuki fell for a dumb trap. They showed that the kid that found Rina she played hide and seek was Itsuki. If people didn't realize that before, they're one dense human being. Also, Rina fanservice. Lmao, of course the MC wouldn't have balls to confess his feelings to Rina XD

Meh series imo. It wasn't a good as a fantasy anime, nor as a school one. And the last episode was way to cliche.

2/5
GoldenDevilGamerMar 31, 2016 10:36 AM
Mar 31, 2016 11:34 AM
Mar 2008
Aika sacrificed herself and become Darkfalz Apprentice !? her hair's color in the ending part was changed.
Mar 31, 2016 12:09 PM

Apr 2010
So in the end there wasn't a confession which is a shame but it looks like there might be more.
Tho i doubt the last part since it probably depends on sales.

It was a reasonable anime pretty ok.
Mar 31, 2016 12:27 PM
Mar 2016
I have a very mix feeling about this
Please give back my final episode hype

The second half is way tooo cliche way tooooooo easy
It no easy task to free the Dark Falz host as many character already warn
certain someone even fall to despair once..... but
Itsuki make it look like it easy to convert human back to normal

Aika plan is predicable if we play the game since she hint a lot last episode
but the result is underwhelming
Seriously she absorb a Dark Falz Energy and it only affect her hair...
normally it would twist the host personality too make host desire become even more twisted

and that final move.. is way too cheesy didn't like it at all
how the heck they manage to power up to that level ?
Plot power... ? we even have a much harder time fighting this Moth in game !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that bad review aside

I'm happy to see that...
at the end of Episode...
[ Game Story Alert ]
That Arks ship that appear near the moon
belong to [player character] and his/her personal [Operator]
which mean the timeline already connected
and the big thing is currently happen in the other part of Tokyo
( which is also the reason why the ship come to this space )
unknown to Itsuki and Co....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A normal to ok anime
become good anime if you're also a game player since they reference a lot of thing in the story
and Aika is confirmed to appear in game from the leaked data

Final Episode is 3/5 for me
+1 game reference at the end
-3 for the second half fight ..... seriously that way to convenience
mickbisMar 31, 2016 12:46 PM
Mar 31, 2016 8:54 PM
Jul 2012
Well, what am I supposed to say? I wonder how many Anime tropes they have checked off the box in this episode.

1. Aika not being smart and telling Itsuki the strategy beforehand (which caused Itsuki to act like a retard and jump in the middle of the battlefield)
2. Itsuki falling for tentacle bondage
3. Rina (main girl) is naked and held together by tentacles
4. Itsuki achieves power through screaming like a dumbfuck
5. Lots of lasers (what the fk are those fleets and robots for if any individual can shoot lasers?)
6. Itsuki wasted a fucking year not confessing. Rina not commenting on being seen naked, and confronting Itsuki about his feelings
7. Ended on a harem note with two girls for Itsuki

I wonder how many times I have seen those shit in other animes. It's basically every 12-year old kid's wet dream. Is it so hard to at least get Itsuki and Rina to pair up? I've been watching all these episodes just to see them get together, but both of them act like dumbasses. Seriously, where were the flirtatious actions from the previous episodes leading to? Did Rina just suddenly forgot that she was totally gunning for him before getting captured?

Who the fuck is the script writer for this episode? Fuck you man.
Apr 1, 2016 12:29 PM

Sep 2015
Mmmmh it was annoying at the beginning of the series because of all clichés
quite enjoyable to watch after 8-9 episodes
and then, the end, ... that's underwhelming! The last attack with the power of the three characters was crap, where did it come from ?

4/10 for me
Apr 1, 2016 10:38 PM

Aug 2010
This episode was definitely underwhelming. I didn't hate this series, but I was expecting more from a PSO2 anime. The last few episodes except for this one weren't bad though

i'll give this a 6/10
Apr 1, 2016 11:16 PM

May 2010
he didnt confess....
Apr 1, 2016 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
The ending was so meh! Aika came back to Earth!

Itsuki didn't confess to Izumi at at all!
Apr 1, 2016 11:45 PM

Jul 2015
What and horrible show, can't say anything positive about it, 2/10
Apr 1, 2016 11:57 PM

Apr 2015
I am seriously disappointed. What a way to bomb the show! Saw that ending a mile away. I was hoping that my pairing would come into fruition, guess not. It was kind of funny how Aika came out of nowhere and interrupted it, but I'm still disappointed overall.

Was also disappointed how Itsuki saw Rina naked, let alone carry her (while naked). THAT COULD'VE BEEN A FUNNY MOMENT!
Apr 2, 2016 12:21 AM

Apr 2015
BS. Our "couple"are idiots. They like each other but got no idea about it.

Just another game bait.
#CHEXIT
Apr 2, 2016 12:46 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The action in the last two episodes were really great imo but this ending annoyed me....

After all that motivation and setup last week, this guy still doesn't confess -_- What a big let down

I enjoyed this series overall, but I can't rate this higher than a 5-6/10
Apr 2, 2016 12:49 AM
Mar 2016
I would like to point out something anime-only viewer will not be able to see...

The Arks ship that appear at the moon at the end of episode
and
Aika new mission on Earth ( no Aika isn't from that Ship ) she is also the only one confirmed to be appear in game
Is related to each other, Anime is kind of a big Aika introduction to the main story.
Anime also give a very few hint toward truth Earth enemy that is not a "Darker"
game ads or not Anime-only viewer will not be able to see that, It clearly target current game player ( even though the final episode is bad )

Right now the problems start at the "other Academy"
and the true MC of PSO2 just recently take action...
Itsuki and Rina will most likely cut out from the story from now since Itsuki said himself that he loss almost his power after the school event
Apr 2, 2016 12:54 AM
Jul 2018
that was so stupid, i didn't even watch the whole thing, i watched it while forwarding it since i knew it'd be a stupid ending
6/10
Apr 2, 2016 1:38 AM

May 2012
Aika ruined things for Itsuki right at the end lol What the hell

The speech before their final attack was a bit cheesy but the attack was pretty cool. I also liked the coordinated attack the whole group performed last episode

It was alright but nothing bad or good. Just average.

5 or 6/10 from me

I also felt reminded of that older anime, World Destruction or something, which I'm pretty sure is also an adaptation of a different game from Sega

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4415/World_Destruction__Sekai_Bokumetsu_no_Rokunin

Been years since I've played PSO but I'm a little bit more willing to try out PSO2.

Apr 2, 2016 2:01 AM

Nov 2014
aloola said:
Aika sacrificed herself and become Darkfalz Apprentice !? her hair's color in the ending part was changed.

Thats actually not a bad theory, I mean I did notice that hair color change
Just so we're clear, I'm a solo player. One or two days of being orange means nothing to me. — Kazuto Kirigaya

Apr 2, 2016 2:56 AM
Jun 2014
Nadim_M12 said:
aloola said:

No, it's quite likely she just absorbed part of Apprentice's power. In PSO2 the "current" Apprentice, Eucrita, had pink tipped hair where
Full blown Falz have pure pink hair. The Apprentice Gia boss they battled here is fought in-game during the Mining Base: Demise emergency quest in a weakened form, probably a result of Aika taking some of her power. I suspect Matoi also had something to do with it, since after the anime she's in a freezer just like your player character.
Apr 2, 2016 2:58 AM

Nov 2014
AzureSymphony said:
Nadim_M12 said:

No, it's quite likely she just absorbed part of Apprentice's power. In PSO2 the "current" Apprentice, Eucrita, had pink tipped hair where
Full blown Falz have pure pink hair. The Apprentice Gia boss they battled here is fought in-game during the Mining Base: Demise emergency quest in a weakened form, probably a result of Aika taking some of her power.

So in a way, Aika now may be Darkfalz's apprentice?
Just so we're clear, I'm a solo player. One or two days of being orange means nothing to me. — Kazuto Kirigaya

Apr 2, 2016 2:58 AM

Jun 2014
Predictable Ending, No Confession, and just an overall disappointing end!

I really wanted to like this anime more since I will never get to play the MMO.

Overall I give this a 6/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Apr 2, 2016 3:07 AM
Jun 2014
Nadim_M12 said:
AzureSymphony said:

Full blown Falz have pure pink hair. The Apprentice Gia boss they battled here is fought in-game during the Mining Base: Demise emergency quest in a weakened form, probably a result of Aika taking some of her power.

No, going back to Eucrita
For reasons heavily tied in with the story of Ep 1,2 and 3 that Apprentice Gia monster is half of Apprentice, and as I said I heavily suspect that is what we fight during the Demise EQ. Her backstory is very long and complicated since it's one of the main parts of PSO2's plot, the anime didn't even scratch the surface.
Apr 2, 2016 3:47 AM
Mar 2016
AzureSymphony said:
Nadim_M12 said:

For reasons heavily tied in with the story of Ep 1,2 and 3 that Apprentice Gia monster is half of Apprentice, and as I said I heavily suspect that is what we fight during the Demise EQ. Her backstory is very long and complicated since it's one of the main parts of PSO2's plot, the anime didn't even scratch the surface.

For Apprentice.... I think the other half is already

IAika hair color change and not even turn into Apprentice
could tied in with how Matoi is currently sleeping and the fact that Apprentice never in it full power from the beginning just this part seem stronger because it manage to get its hand on a good host (Rina)
Remember....
Aika took around the remaining of school semester to come back
She is also a very responsible girl too I doubt she will not going back because her main mission is completed despite it is easy to travel there

the timeline is match and I could not think other reason that could send Matoi to cold sleep
mickbisApr 2, 2016 4:20 AM
Apr 2, 2016 4:10 AM

Nov 2014
AzureSymphony said:
Nadim_M12 said:

You see I never played PSO2 so I dont quite get the references xD

Apr 2, 2016 4:17 AM
Jun 2014
mickbis said:

For Apprentice.... I think the other half is already bring part of Profound Darkness
( Eaten by Double before that )

I was trying to avoid openly spoiling PSO2 for anyone that might want to play the game, but yeah,
Apr 2, 2016 4:21 AM
Mar 2016
AzureSymphony said:

I was trying to avoid openly spoiling PSO2 for anyone that might want to play the game, but yeah,

oh sorry I just edit that part and add in spoiler tag
you should too in my quote ><

as for the game plot behind Apprentice for those who interest
mickbisApr 2, 2016 4:26 AM
Apr 2, 2016 6:29 AM

Apr 2015
well... there goes the last episode....
doesn't know that Quna was a PSO idol... lol
overall 3/5
Apr 2, 2016 6:57 AM

Feb 2015
a generic/cliche ending. a little bit dissapointed but overall;meh....
Rina didn't even care to the fact that Itsuki saw her naked WOW! GG!
action overall still okay/ probably meh....i don't know, i didn't find it enjoyable.
the story was a little bit enjoyable but overall okay....
i will just give it 6/10. meh series overall. not bad but meh... it could be better that this.
Apr 2, 2016 7:25 AM
Mar 2012
Ok game & reality merging show. Some fights & CG pretty cool. Last boss was quite something.
Generic, no confession, but quite easy to watch even for nongamer.
Apr 2, 2016 8:22 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Itsuki can be real dumb at times. He gets trapped in tentacles after he grabs fake Rina's hand who also happened to have evil eyes. But then he somehow breaks free rather easily and also saves Rina in a somewhat cliche and easy way. Screams and yells her name, Rina is now freed.

At least naked Rina didn't slap Itsuki for seeing her naked. That would have been messed up. Itsuki sure had his moment there, carrying Rina like a boss.

Kota what a G. Cosplay's in Aika's costume and gets thrown out xD

Itsuki ready to make his move and put his arm over Rina. Why you gotta ruin the moment Aika?

7/10
Wasn't half bad.

Apr 2, 2016 10:47 AM

Aug 2013
Really an final quite simple, I did not expect a grandest fight, but expected Itsuki and Aika experiencing more difficulties to save Rina and after the scene where Itsuki saves her, I expect to see starting from so a romantic development, or even the beginning of a harem, and when I had given up the idea, Itsuki finally creates courage to approach Rina, then Aika appears again, with some changes in your look, it left me a little excited, the romantic triangle not finished

The anime surprised me a lot, I personally quite liked the plot and the characters, so I was very excited, but do not think it will have the same effect on other people, I certainly would like to see more about this work, I do not think there could be a sequence, but I cheer for that to happen ..

This eyes ..

Apr 2, 2016 11:34 AM

Jun 2008
I actually liked this show in the beginning when nothing was happening but stopped liking it once the "plot" showed up. The last episode was so dull.

5/10
Apr 2, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
disappointing final episode. The romance aspect was a complete failure. It's probably the most cheesy anime I've ever seen. Not great but enjoyable at times. 5/10
Apr 2, 2016 1:31 PM

Nov 2015
Meh, I really wished Itsuki would man up and confess to Izumi but that didn't happen.

I enjoyed it 6/10

Apr 2, 2016 1:39 PM

Dec 2013
Unsurprisingly bad with a story that hardly made sense. Too much PSO2 jargon and unreal "jump into the game and become a hero" moments. Itsuki saves Rina from the pits of some monster.... suddenly all three of them gather and spew some silly lines to execute some badass final attack... and THEN AFTERWARDS Rina suddenly asks Aika "What the fuck was all that we were just doing now?".... wait... what? Didn't you just DO IT WITH THEM?!?!?

I can't take this show logically nor seriously.... it was just bad...
4/10 is already cutting it close... I any more cliche scenes and I probably would have lowered it to a 3.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 2, 2016 8:49 PM
Mar 2016
L-Ryoshi said:
Unsurprisingly bad with a story that hardly made sense. Too much PSO2 jargon and unreal "jump into the game and become a hero" moments. Itsuki saves Rina from the pits of some monster.... suddenly all three of them gather and spew some silly lines to execute some badass final attack... and THEN AFTERWARDS Rina suddenly asks Aika "What the fuck was all that we were just doing now?".... wait... what? Didn't you just DO IT WITH THEM?!?!?

4/10 is already cutting it close... I any more cliche scenes and I probably would have lowered it to a 3.

You said it hardly make sense but
I still don't know whether you understand it yet in our conversation last time -__-''
since your last reply is still the opposite of what happen
well I understand that the final attack is cliche and make the final episode really bad the entire second half fight scream "This is one of the worst final boss battle I have seen"
Apr 2, 2016 9:12 PM

Dec 2013
mickbis said:
L-Ryoshi said:

I still don't know whether you understand it yet in our conversation last time -__-''
well I understand that the final attack is cliche and make the final episode really bad the entire second half fight scream "This is one of the worst final boss battle I have seen"

All I can say to you is that you seem to have some vested interest in saying good things about this show. Not sure if you're a hardcore fan of the game who can't take criticism, or someone paid you off...
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I normally rate shows on how logical the story is suppose to flow within the confines of its setting. This show in itself wasn't billed as a parodical comedy, and yet it flowed like one, which is why each thread has me picking up on all the inconsistencies and illogical stuff within. If you don't like it, that's your opinion, but there have always been several points in even my past posts in this series' threads that you either fail to answer even now, or ignore because you cannot debunk.

Try explaining the Rina "Hero-badass final move" Chant and subsequent "What the fuck are you are doing here?" moment first before trying to pick on other people's posts.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 3, 2016 1:30 AM
Mar 2016
L-Ryoshi said:
mickbis said:

All I can say to you is that you seem to have some vested interest in saying good things about this show. Not sure if you're a hardcore fan of the game who can't take criticism, or someone paid you off...
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I normally rate shows on how logical the story is suppose to flow within the confines of its setting. This show in itself wasn't billed as a parodical comedy, and yet it flowed like one, which is why each thread has me picking up on all the inconsistencies and illogical stuff within. If you don't like it, that's your opinion, but there have always been several points in even my past posts in this series' threads that you either fail to answer even now, or ignore because you cannot debunk.

Try explaining the Rina "Hero-badass final move" Chant and subsequent "What the fuck are you are doing here?" moment first before trying to pick on other people's posts.

LOL did you actually read my comment ?

I feel silly now to have to quote my own comment to someone who didn't even care to read other people post
mickbis said:

and that final move.. is way too cheesy didn't like it at all
how the heck they manage to power up to that level ?
Plot power... ? we even have a much harder time fighting this Moth in game !!!

mickbis said:

"well I understand that the final attack is cliche and make the final episode really bad the entire second half fight scream "This is one of the worst final boss battle I have seen""

Is this a good thing about this anime to you?
a word "worst" from a "series fan" mean a good thing to you or what ?
This also answer your stupid question too ( it stupid because you just don't read my comment and ask anyway )
You didn't even read my comment again so YOU are the one that should not be take seriously now

You said anime logic is fail last episode but not listen to explanation carefully
When I fully explain everything in details you just went "silent" and resume with "This not make sense" here and didn't even point out where it not make sense
Now you said like I'm a fan who didn't not talk bad about this series or someone who got paid?

Normally I understand anime-only viewer opinion
It bad that ok I know it "very bad" for those who don't know the background story
even game player said it "not good"
but your logic and understanding is really "That bad" really surprise me a "LOT"
that why I quote you from the start at last week episode topic
A very "Special Case" at that,
and you just so full of your own "opinion" and "Logic" base on "Misunderstanding" to the point that you refuse to listen to other
"Opinion" "Understanding" and "Fact" spell differently for a reason you know?
mickbisApr 3, 2016 2:09 AM
Apr 3, 2016 2:18 AM

Dec 2013
mickbis said:
L-Ryoshi said:

I feel silly now to have to quote my own comment to someone who didn't even care to read other people post

"well I understand that the final attack is cliche and make the final episode really bad the entire second half fight scream "This is one of the worst final boss battle I have seen""
This also answer your stupid question too ( it stupid because you just don't read my comment and ask anyway )
You didn't even read my comment again so YOU are the one that should not be take seriously now

You said anime logic is fail but not listen to explanation carefully
When I fully explain everything in details you just went "silent" and resume with "This not make sense" here and didn't even point out where it not make sense
Now you said like I'm a fan who didn't not talk bad about this series?

Nope normally I just "Don't care" about anime-only viewer opinion
It bad that ok I know it "very bad" for those who don't know the background story

but your logic and understanding is really "that bad" that why I quote you from the start A very "Special" case at that and you just so full of your own "opinion" base on misunderstanding to the point that you refuse to listen to other

It's pretty hard to reply when your own answers don't make much sense, not in structure nor comprehension-wise.

And cliche doesn't begin to explain the question that I asked you. It's not a "cliche", per say when a character does a "Final Attach Chant" and THEN goes and starts asking "What the fuck is going on?". It's poor writing and structure through and through. You still haven't "explained" it.

And since you yourself admit that you " "Don't care" about anime-only viewer opinion", you've just admitted to being a biased fan of the game.
Well unfortunately for you, I don't play the game, so technically the only thing that matters to me when watching this show is whether the story is coherent and makes sense within the confines of the setting presented to us IN THE ANIME, which in my own opinion it DOESN'T. The fact that you are defending this show based on knowledge of the game that wasn't fully presented in the show just goes to show how bad of a series it really was.

If anything I could compare this to God Eater, another game adapted into an anime, which I have also never played. Unlike this show, the setting in that title actually made sense and there was no illogical plot points flying around at us every other episode. I had no issues in understanding that show from the word go.

It's not about whether the game was good or had sufficient lore to back the game up. In the end, the adaptation is meant to be one of two things:
1.) To present the story and lore of the game in a coherent manner to stir up interest in the game itself to those who have not been introduced to it, or
2.) to be used as a medium to tell a good story to the audience.

On both counts this show failed miserably in my books. Only people who have already played the game will actually be able to relate to anything that was shown in this series, so in the end it feels more like some wish fulfillment show made purely for hardcore fans of the game.

And yes you can say that I'm full of my own opinion. At the very least I'm assessing the show from an objective standpoint based on the fact that I am an anime-only viewer that you so explicitly discriminate against.

So yeah, please explain Rina's Final Move Chant followed by her "WTF am I doing right now?" moment? I'm still waiting on your "explanation" based on your apparently vast knowledge of the back story for this "Sacred" game of yours.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 3, 2016 3:09 AM
Mar 2016
L-Ryoshi said:
mickbis said:

You said anime logic is fail but not listen to explanation carefully
Now you said like I'm a fan who didn't not talk bad about this series?

Nope normally I just "Don't care" about anime-only viewer opinion

but your logic and understanding is really "that bad" that why I quote you from the start A very "Special" case at that and you just so full of your own "opinion" base on misunderstanding to the point that you refuse to listen to other

It's pretty hard to reply when your own answers don't make much sense, not in structure nor comprehension-wise.

And cliche doesn't begin to explain the question that I asked you. It's not a "cliche", per say when a character does a "Final Attach Chant" and THEN goes and starts asking "What the fuck is going on?". It's poor writing and structure through and through. You still haven't "explained" it.

And since you yourself admit that you " "Don't care" about anime-only viewer opinion", you've just admitted to being a biased fan of the game.
Well unfortunately for you, I don't play the game, so technically the only thing that matters to me when watching this show is whether the story is coherent and makes sense within the confines of the setting presented to us IN THE ANIME, which in my own opinion it DOESN'T. The fact that you are defending this show based on knowledge of the game that wasn't fully presented in the show just goes to show how bad of a series it really was.

If anything I could compare this to God Eater, another game adapted into an anime, which I have also never played. Unlike this show, the setting in that title actually made sense and there was no illogical plot points flying around at us every other episode. I had no issues in understanding that show from the word go.

It's not about whether the game was good or had sufficient lore to back the game up. In the end, the adaptation is meant to be one of two things:
1.) To present the story and lore of the game in a coherent manner to stir up interest in the game itself to those who have not been introduced to it, or
2.) to be used as a medium to tell a good story to the audience.

On both counts this show failed miserably in my books. Only people who have already played the game will actually be able to relate to anything that was shown in this series, so in the end it feels more like some wish fulfillment show made purely for hardcore fans of the game.

And yes you can say that I'm full of my own opinion. At the very least I'm assessing the show from an objective standpoint based on the fact that I am an anime-only viewer that you so explicitly discriminate against.

So yeah, please explain Rina's Final Move Chant followed by her "WTF am I doing right now?" moment? I'm still waiting on your "explanation" based on your apparently vast knowledge of the back story for this "Sacred" game of yours.

I discriminate against anime-only viewer? lol you're funny
the only one I just start to feel discriminate is "YOU" alone lol
If I act discriminate toward everyone then, I would not even read their post in the first place, since I found it interesting to see from different point of view
I can just said "lol ur opinion is stupid" without even bother trying to answer

It also truth that, I explain a lot of game background story because the anime is so bad at explain the basic of their world
but that didn't actually mean they did it wrong tho since it suppose to be Earth student point of view.
and I don't intend to give minus point on that...
if people confuse, I can just help put a normal answer or just let it be depend on the context
Unlike "YOU" who completely twisted the actual fact to your own assumption last episode to the point I find it "Very Funny" that why I reply you in the first place

Well for that bullshit of a final move you really want an answer
If I need to explain about it seriously
It has something to do with Itsuki and Rina used their entire photon capacity on final move
Itsuki said so himself that he cannot access Arks with "his real body" anymore
this is not even "Game knowledge" but the word from "Anime" itself
But that also the issue here since when did Itsuki know how to use something like that? It really a shounen plot power if you still insist on have more question regard this.
That why I said it one of the worst final battle I have seen
Rina not understand of what happen is 50% part stupid and 50% part bad writing that it simple as that. In fact everything happen so fast for her and no one actually explain it properly. It also possible that she think "That a Dream right?" and play ignorance to the reality
mickbisApr 3, 2016 3:36 AM
Apr 3, 2016 6:06 AM

Dec 2013
mickbis said:

Rina not understand of what happen is 50% part stupid and 50% part bad writing that it simple as that. In fact everything happen so fast for her and no one actually explain it properly. It also possible that she think "That a Dream right?" and play ignorance to the reality

So good of you to finally admit that there are issues with this show, which is basically what I've been stating since several episodes ago. Was it so difficult to admit? I think not.

Have a nice day.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 3, 2016 5:10 PM

Jun 2013
I like anime with an MMORPG theme. I thought this was good. But it has its flaws with inconsistent plot. I even found the ending to be disappointing and rushed. But I still enjoyed it. Overall 7/10
Apr 3, 2016 6:15 PM

Mar 2013
A meh ending for a meh series. Felt just about the rest of the show. A little bit underwhelming when compared to other shows that aired this season.

The final scene hinted that there is more story, but I'm not sure I would watch another whole season. I'd rather they made a remake with an actual plot and character relationships.

All in all, I'll give it a *fine* since I at least managed to stick with it till the end.
Apr 3, 2016 10:32 PM

Oct 2011
Guess its time to play the game now or watch someone play it.

Hmm does Aika have part of Dark Falz's powers in her??? .
Apr 4, 2016 1:11 PM

Dec 2012
As expected she gets saved. Finally done with this.
Apr 5, 2016 6:39 PM

May 2014
Decent show i guess. 7/10
Disappointed with no confession. :/ Itsuki going to become the president huh?
Off-Kai :o Never had one so far. I have met online friend in Japan, but that's about it.
Yea, this show didn't make me want to play PSO2 tbh lol
Apr 8, 2016 10:33 PM

Jun 2012
L-Ryoshi said:
mickbis said:

So good of you to finally admit that there are issues with this show, which is basically what I've been stating since several episodes ago. Was it so difficult to admit? I think not.

Have a nice day.

The way you nitpick at this show, shows that you don't know the actual purpose of this anime. Were you really expecting a full cour mid-budget production? If you want to understand this anime down to the core play the actual fucking game. The entire show is literally just a promotional jig for PSO2's recent big update.
Apr 9, 2016 10:43 AM

Aug 2011
I was utterly unimpressed. Maybe it's cause I've seen too many speeches during those critical times bringing up past memories and such that I was like seriously? This last episode ending was pretty lame to me.
There was one person in it that I still don't get what she actually did. That blue hair girl that that captain/leader asked for a favor. What was asked and what did she do when she changed into that other character? Did whatever she did make a difference?
Apr 14, 2016 11:06 PM

Nov 2014
Donmaidesu said:
L-Ryoshi said:

Have a nice day.

The way you nitpick at this show, shows that you don't know the actual purpose of this anime. Were you really expecting a full cour mid-budget production? If you want to understand this anime down to the core play the actual fucking game. The entire show is literally just a promotional jig for PSO2's recent big update.
yeah, had a feeling it was just an ad for PSO2 lol

But still, Itsuki or Rina could of at least confessed, I wanted to see that happen =/
Still, a second season would surprise me a lot
Apr 16, 2016 3:43 PM

Feb 2013
.. wasn't this going to be 20something episodes? Not sure I'd watch a 2nd season or not.
I guess the action was alright.

3/10 (bad) Watched for Rina.
Best episode: 4
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» It makes sense that they'd make this series...

vigorousjammer - Sep 19, 2015

4 by Lucifrost »»
Jul 17, 2022 2:37 PM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

35 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 11, 2020 4:07 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

51 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 6, 2020 6:25 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

132 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 6, 2020 12:56 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

28 by Akait »»
Aug 8, 2019 3:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.