Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 31, 2016 3:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, Zunisha is on a rampage this chapter.

Kaidous also appears as well. Exciting.
Mar 31, 2016 3:31 AM

Jul 2015
Good chapter. Zunisha was awesome!
Can't wait for the new arc now :D
Mar 31, 2016 3:32 AM

Oct 2013
Holy shit didn't expect that.

And wtf was that Apoo on the den den mushi?
Mar 31, 2016 3:40 AM

Aug 2010
AHAHAHAHAHA JACKFAGS Got BTFO lololol

Zunisha REKT him with one full sweep XD I can see lots being butthurt about this

I mean yeah it could be considered anticlimatic after all the Jack hyping but if Oda wanted to enter the 4 Yonko arc straight away without dragging matters with Jack this was perfect. I'm sure he'll come back in the future anyway. But now we can just focus on Sanji and Wano

I wonder what crime Zunisha committed and who punished her/it with that curse of walking for all eternity?

The last page was awesome tho. I guess we can conclude from it that Kid and his alliance joined Kaido. I really feel that gives more chances for Big Mom to ally with Luffy. There's no way they're beating a Yonko without another Yonko's help and I feel like Shanks won't be meeting Luffy any time soon...
Mar 31, 2016 3:41 AM

Jun 2014
Makes sense that the future Pirate King and Lord Oden's son would have the same experience that Roger and Oden had when they were on Zou. I wonder if we'll ever learn about the specific reason why Zunisha was punished with walking for all eternity. But damn, Jack and subordinates got fucked up. Good job Zunisha, good job.

Looks like it was Apoo on the den den mushi at the end. Maybe he, Kidd, and Hawkins allied themselves with Kaidou, potentially to aid in their goal to take down Shanks? Either way, I'm excited for what's next.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 31, 2016 3:47 AM

Mar 2014
Damn, what a beautiful color spread!

Also yeah, that was Apoo. Seems like Apoo, Kidd and Hawkins are now loyal allies of Kaido. No wonder, if they didn't they would be dead right now.

Dec 2013
Poor Jack never stood a chance. Dude has a really bad habit of biting off more than he can chew. Wonder if we will ever get to see him again?

More hints to the void century?

Aug 2011
Very nice...
I wonder what crime Zunisha did, when he was punished this way, maybe (and probably) it has ties with Void century. I wonder if members of Kozuki family are Uranus, similar how mermaid princess is Poseidon. Could make sence since not only they can hear the voice but also can comunicate with Sea kings and in this case Zunisha (which could be considered "land version" od sea king :D). Anyway Zunisha trashing Jack and co. was just brilliant. I still wonder if all of the Kid, Hawkins, and Apoo aliance joined Kaido, since Kid didn't seem to be a guy to take orders, but maybe they were defeated and didn't have a choice...
TAK3Z0Mar 31, 2016 4:21 AM
Mar 31, 2016 3:50 AM

Mar 2012
Would that be the ability to hear the voice of all things? It feels weird that Momo would have it.

Also that was Apoo at the end wasn't it? What would that say about the alliance with Kidd and Hawkins. Would that mean they got smashed and forced to join them, where Apoo is putting up a front?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 2012
A straight forward chapter, Jack attacks the elephant, he asks Momo's permission to fight back, he does, and Jack is defeated.

Well the fact that the island is alive is cool, and the backstory, he was just letting Jack do what he wanted, because he felt guilty for his past. And Momo is the big hero, I tell you he is becoming more and more likable, I didn't that that was possible.

So declaration of war to Kaibo is sent. Great chapter.

Sep 2012
Yonkou ranking in terms of strength/power-level confirmed?

Apoo at the end with the den den mushi, I'm not sure whether Kid joined Kaido or not.
RinMar 31, 2016 3:59 AM
Mar 31, 2016 3:52 AM

Dec 2014
That was just epic, My god these recent chapter keep blowing me away.

Seeing Luffy and Mono hear Zunisha's voice was really amazing, I'm very interested in the reason behind Zunisha's punishment.

Those panels of Zunisha wrecking Jack were just savage, Zunisha's full body panels were especially monstrous.

If Apoo,Kid and Hawkins have indeed joined Kaidou we're in for one hell of a fight.
Can't wait for the next chapters :D

Great Cover and Color spreads.
Mar 31, 2016 3:55 AM

Mar 2014
KEKEKEKEKEK And here everyone was debating on who's fighting Jack and whether or not he'll get Zolo'd.
But then Zunisha just neg diff'd a Calamity and his fleet

Now then, what sort of crime did Zunisha commit, and who has the balls to interrupt Kaido while he's having fun with his new toys?

Dat color spread doe.
Mar 31, 2016 3:56 AM

Jan 2015
Hmm interesting. Luffy, Roger, Oden and Momonosuke can hear Zou !...
Mar 31, 2016 3:57 AM

Jan 2015
ziggy_Z said:
KEKEKEKEKEK And here everyone was debating on who's fighting Jack and whether or not he'll get Zolo'd.
But then Zunisha just neg diff'd a Calamity and his fleet

Now then, what sort of crime did Zunisha commit, and who has the balls to interrupt Kaido while he's having fun with his new toys?

Lol it's been 2 years + since I've seen Booker T and Triple H :D
Mar 31, 2016 3:59 AM

Mar 2012
I always thought that to be able to hear the voice was something to do with the Will of D., now it seems it has something to do with relating to the Void Century.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Mar 31, 2016 4:10 AM

Jul 2015
-so luffy and momo can hear zunisha and momo can also see what zunisha sees (zunishas eyes look like mihawks/hakubas ? weird) and can command the elephant.
-roger and lord oden were also able to hear zunishas voice (expected)
-jack got crushed. but he of course isnt dead.
-zunisha has a weird curse which only allowes her to walk but needs permission from someone (only momo? maybe luffy too? reminds me of shirahoshi) to do anything else. would like to know what the crime was. (the page were she crushes the ships looked amazing)
-momo knew that it was jack ? weird.
-luffy starts his way to big mom
-zunisha isnt safe anymore. what will the minks do ? (maybe the cat mink in hawkins crew told where zou was. but how do the mink know where it is, if they know ?)
-apoo calling kaido in the end (piano teeth). so most likely they allied with him/ are subbordinates now

good chapter overall 4,5/5
Galaxy__Mar 31, 2016 7:42 AM
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Mar 31, 2016 4:13 AM

Mar 2014
After a reread, I got some legit things to say:

1. Don't tell me this is Oda's way of symbolising an official Yonko power rank

3. Yonko commanders are the new VA's. No wonder Kaido has the Shogun as a partner, Oda made him outsource so there can be a worthy opponent getting Zolo'd.

4. Seems like Apoo bent his knee to Kaido, and Kidd didn't
Mar 31, 2016 4:21 AM

Aug 2008
That is one badass elephant.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 31, 2016 4:23 AM

Jun 2011
-Anokata said:
Damn, what a beautiful color spread!
That was a really good coloured page. Stared at it for a good 3-4 mins before getting into the chapter.

Nothing much to say when I've read the spoiler earlier. Zunisha is a badass giant elephant! Whooped Jack's ass in one swipe lmao. Never liked Jack so it was w/e, and besides, he will most likely be back for round three.

Not sure how I feel about Apoo joining Kaidou.. I wonder if he was the only one who joined up with Kaidou, or did both Kidd and Hawkins went under him too? I would honestly think that Kidd was not someone who would chicken out in a fight and cowardly go under a yonkou, after all, he was planning to fight Shanks.

Also thanks to ziggy_z for pointing out that fabulous hair of Franky's.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 31, 2016 4:29 AM

Dec 2012
Momo commanding Zunisha to fight back.
That massive trunk taking out Jack & his whole fleet.

Jack got destroyed.

Good thing Luffy has Zou as an ally. You don't want to mess with Zunisha.

Kaidou getting notification of Jack.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 31, 2016 4:34 AM

Jan 2015
Whoa Zunisha wrecking down Jack like that was unexpected but also really badass.

Is that suppose to be Apoo at the ending? Seems like he's working under Kaidou now?
Mar 31, 2016 4:41 AM

Jan 2011
great chapter that elephant is to op one hit
kids ally joined kaidou ....... but i dont think so
Mar 31, 2016 4:47 AM

Dec 2015
oh man, a lot of people are gonna get angry at jack getting one-shotted
Mar 31, 2016 4:55 AM

Oct 2014
Just one chapter per week (is it?) isn't enough to satisfy my hunger for One Piece XD
At least there's lots of fanart out there to which I can add my own too :'D

BUT holy cow! The huge ass elephant is awesome :3
Gol D. Roger + Lord Oden -> Monkey D. Luffy + Lord Momonosuke :0 all these little similarities really make their adventure all the more exciting!

... and then there's Franky's hair too
Mar 31, 2016 5:01 AM

Feb 2016
Shame is you won't say that to my face
Mar 31, 2016 5:25 AM

Mar 2014
I saw that one kabuki guy from Whitebeard's crew.

And Scratchmen called Kaidou?
Mar 31, 2016 5:55 AM

Oct 2015
Great Chapter. Good thing Zunisha itself got rid of Jack.
Even a 1 billion berry guy can't handle a rampaging Zunisha.
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:
Mar 31, 2016 6:25 AM

Jan 2016
You could see in Jack's eyes the moment he realized he fucked up

Could Zou be Uranus? the last ancient weapon?
Mar 31, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2009
Was a great chapter, looks like Whole Cake is next?

hehehe
Mar 31, 2016 6:33 AM
Apr 2014
>Attacks a giant elephant
>doesn't expect at least that much and plan ahead
Jack? more like Joke.
This dude ain't worth 1 billion let alone deserve to be Kaido's right hand man, fucking drown in the ocean and never show your sorry face again.
So Apoo and the other goons work for Kaido now lmao I wanna see that beating.
Drake1000Mar 31, 2016 6:39 AM
Mar 31, 2016 6:34 AM
Mar 2014
I highly doubt this is the end of Jack

And it looks like Apoo and Hawkins are now under/work for Kaidou, along with X Drake
Mar 31, 2016 6:37 AM

Mar 2014
The colour speard made me realise something: Wano is supposedly Zoro's arc, yet he wasn't even on it.

ROFL!
Mar 31, 2016 6:51 AM

Nov 2013
Zoan usually don't swim well. Jack will have problems to come back this time.
Mar 31, 2016 7:03 AM

Jun 2008
Well that is all well and good but what about the injured elephant foot? They needs to bandage that thing or something. That ain't easy with his size.

I don't get how Jack will survive though. His an ability user and they only have sea around them. I guess Oda can put him on a piece of wood floating or something but i think is better to just let him die here. We have plenty of great characters and antagonists to go on. We do not really need Jack too.

ToG25thBaam said:

Not sure how I feel about Apoo joining Kaidou.. I wonder if he was the only one who joined up with Kaidou, or did both Kidd and Hawkins went under him too? I would honestly think that Kidd was not someone who would chicken out in a fight and cowardly go under a yonkou, after all, he was planning to fight Shanks.

Apoo seems like the character that could decide to go under a Yonkou to get out of a hard situation(although he will probably backstab him if he ever saw a decent chance) but i doubt Kidd and Hawkins will just accept something like that. If they are under Kaidou they probably fought him with everything they had and got their ass kicked hard and had no choice.
MonadMar 31, 2016 7:11 AM
Mar 31, 2016 7:03 AM

Nov 2012
So if Momo inherited the ability to hear voice from his father, then it should stand to reason that both Garp and Dragon also have that same ability since Luffy has it, also Ace since was Roger's son but he's dead now so that's not important.

Maybe that's why Roger and Garp were so attracted to each other, they had a similar ability besides being members of the D. clan. This could be important for the story later on

Food for though.

Anyways I'm kinda dissapointed towards Jack being taken out of the story right now, but I guess Oda wants to wrap up Zou for now and save Jack for the Kaido conflict since he's going to deal with Big Mom's plot-line first.

Oh and that color page was glorious no lie.
Mar 31, 2016 7:14 AM
Mar 2015
Holy fuck, was not expecting Jack to get so thoroughly destroyed in one chapter.

Barion-Zara said:
The last page was awesome tho. I guess we can conclude from it that Kid and his alliance joined Kaido. I really feel that gives more chances for Big Mom to ally with Luffy. There's no way they're beating a Yonko without another Yonko's help and I feel like Shanks won't be meeting Luffy any time soon...

I don't see Big Mom allying with Luffy. For one, he has already antagonized her. For two, he inadvertently sent a bomb to her. For three, he's not gonna be interested in allying since he probably thinks of her as one of the people attempting to steal Sanji away.

I reckon that we'll see a quick return of the fleet Luffy amassed at the end of Dressrosa. Perhaps, as well, a return of other powerhouses; my guess would be Jinbei, Crocodile/Daz Bones, and Marco. Not to mention we still have no idea what is going to happen on the Blackbeard vs Revolutionaries front, where Whitebeard Jr will go next, what Shanks is up to, who the third Admiral is, what Aokiji is doing... We can go on and on with stuff we don't know even though the recent chapters have revealed a fuckton. Oda is a damn impressive writer.
Mar 31, 2016 7:16 AM
Mar 2016
Zou-last ancient weapon
Shanks or big mom will ally with luffy
Kid appo and hawks will split and attack shanks and help kaido on zou
Monkey D Dragon vs BB pirates

I believe its a command from some time in the void century.
And its only those with the will of D that can break that "punishment"
Let me know what you guys think...
I still feel that Zoro will take out a big shot... I believe he matches luffy in power but wont never stand ul agaisnt luffy because of respect for his Cpt.
Mar 31, 2016 7:16 AM
Mar 2015
short_review said:
Zoan usually don't swim well. Jack will have problems to come back this time.

And it seemed most of his crew were artificial Zoan to boot. I doubt this is gonna be the last we'll see of them though.
Mar 31, 2016 7:17 AM
Mar 2015
ziggy_Z said:
The colour speard made me realise something: Wano is supposedly Zoro's arc, yet he wasn't even on it.

ROFL!

Probably because the Sanji rescue arc is coming first.
Mar 31, 2016 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
This chapter was so brilliant.
The art is so detailed..
The cover is great and the colorspread is so amazing, stared it for about 5 minutes...
The story also amazing, again, some revelation after another. AND there's still so many things unrevealed.
What kind of crime that Zunisha did in the past, The D Clan, Blackbeard, Aokiji, Dragon & The Revolutionaries, Edward Weeble, Admiral Ryokugyu, Akainu & The Marines, WG & Gorosei, Vegapunk, Another Supernova movement, Crocodile, Marco & Remaining WB crew, Jinbei, also Shichibukai status after Fujitora plan to abolish them, not to mention the upcoming Big Mom and Wano arc with Big Mom, Kaido, Sanji & Vinsmoke and the Red Poneglyph as the plot focus, Raftel and One Piece itself.
Oda really brilliant, I'm really amazed by One Piece huge world building and story.
Zou arc keeps getting better and better, probably better than Dressroba..

5/5..
korewaItaiMar 31, 2016 7:48 AM
a
Mar 31, 2016 8:00 AM

Dec 2015
Damn... Jack and his subordinates got fucked up by Zunisha.
Hope we find out about what crime Zunisha did commit all those years ago.
That has got to be Apoo at the end talking to Kaidou with the den den mushi. So Apoo, Hawkins and Kidd alliance joined Kaidou. Really did not think that would happen, to be fair I honestly do not believe that Kidd would have become his subordinate.
This is gonna be one hell of a saga.

Mar 31, 2016 8:04 AM

Oct 2015
Beautiful! Elephant fighting, could hopefully bring the rest of the trip and sink everything they front.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 31, 2016 8:59 AM

Aug 2014
Most important part of the chapter is....
Franky hairstyle
Mar 31, 2016 9:17 AM

Jul 2014
these last few chapters are already better than the entire dressrosa.
keep em coming goda.
Mar 31, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2015
Zunisha looked so ba in this chapter!
And is this really the end of Jack. I bit disapointing for a 1 billion berry pirate...
And the Kid-alliance seem to be subordinates of Kaido now. But i highly doubt Kid will remain like this forever. Very interesting setup there.
Mar 31, 2016 10:04 AM
Mar 2016
Friggin awesome chapter,, wudnt mind hiatus for chapters like these, ,,
Btw do any of u think ,, just like shirahoshi was poseidon,, momo cud be uranus,, and command zou??!!
Mar 31, 2016 10:14 AM

Mar 2012
Everyone's freaking out about Zunisha. As a giant elephant, kicking some ship was the least it should be able to. Looked cool though, I couldn't help but laughed at the part when the 1 billion beli guy who's supposedly stronger than Doffy was crushed by an elephant...

NIKZKK said:
Btw do any of u think ,, just like shirahoshi was poseidon,, momo cud be uranus,, and command zou??!!

That was exactly what I was thinking of. Like Momonosuke is one of the ancient weapons too & and again like Shirahoshi he's some kind of a royal. That might be way too far-fetched but Uranus is something like the god of sky and Momo is able to fly (as a dragon)...
YukkicchiMar 31, 2016 10:17 AM
Mar 31, 2016 10:37 AM
Mar 2016
That was exactly what I was thinking of. Like Momonosuke is one of the ancient weapons too & and again like Shirahoshi he's some kind of a royal. That might be way too far-fetched but Uranus is something like the god of sky and Momo is able to fly (as a dragon)...[/quote]

well momo flying was accidental,, but now that u mention it ,,
Cud vegapunk have tried to create an artificial version of ryu ryu no mi??!! God i wud like it if luffy gets a new nakama with a mythical zoan power like that!! Hope kaidou isn't the one to have eaten it!!
Mar 31, 2016 11:17 AM

Jun 2012
Fuck yes... I was so pleased when Zunisha swung that trunk down. Now that bitch learned fear. I actually, for a second, wondered if he might actually be able to stop it somehow, but nope... that was just... beautiful. What a dumbass for picking a fight with something that size... it's like normal people bullying those who are much bigger than him, or even abusive circus trainers or something... just abusing the fact that they can't or won't actually do anything.

I won't lie, I loved the way all the chaos was drawn this chapter (especially at the beginning when everyone was falling and grabbing onto things)... so much going on in such a natural way it was a pretty cool sight.

Yukkicchi said:
NIKZKK said:
That was exactly what I was thinking of. Like Momonosuke is one of the ancient weapons too & and again like Shirahoshi he's some kind of a royal. That might be way too far-fetched but Uranus is something like the god of sky and Momo is able to fly (as a dragon)...
Well... I think as far as them being rulers goes, it's more that they just have Haoshoku Haki. There's a reason it's called "Conquerer's Haki" or "Color of the Conquering King". My thought is that maybe the reason that he can command it is that he's related to the people who punished Zunisha to begin with. Of course, there's no reason it can't be both that he's Uranus and related to them.

_Kuuhaku_ said:
Most important part of the chapter is....
Franky hairstyle
He's actually had that for a while now. But it is pretty funny... especially with it being shown from that perspective.

ziggy_Z said:
After a reread, I got some legit things to say:

1. Don't tell me this is Oda's way of symbolising an official Yonko power rank

4. Seems like Apoo bent his knee to Kaido, and Kidd didn't
Huh, nice find there with Kidd. I instantly knew that was Apoo, but my eyes just kinda skipped that whole panel with the bars for some reason. I honestly can't see much there... but it does vaguely look like his pant leg, so you're probably right. And I imagine the shadow in the top left could be either Basil Hawkins or Killer. Hopefully when it's released in a volume and not just a scan it'll be more clear.

I was actually thinking about Kidd though before you mentioned it, because I really couldn't see him bowing to anyone. I mean he burned and crucified all those people just for trying to escape the New World. If nothing else he's way too set in his ways to just give in like that. Hawkins I'm not so sure about though... he seems to believe strongly in fate, so I could see him just seeing Kaidou as falling from the sky there as fate, and joining his side. Apoo though, I can't see being anything other than cowardice, unless it was his plan all along.

Also, I mean that power scale thing does seem fairly accurate but I like to think Shanks is stronger than Blackbeard. Though Blackbeard did give him his scar, so who knows. After finding out that he destroyed the remnants of Whitebeard's crew, I think I've been underestimating him a bit too much... but I also think that's a lot of what he relies on.
HalibelTheEspadaMar 31, 2016 11:23 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.