Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 30, 2016 9:50 PM

Jul 2013
Kezone said:
Calal-Chan said:
Its like people don't realize Fate Kaleid is a Parody show lol. It has serious moments sure, but its literally (most of the time) not to be taken seriously.

This is pretty much hearsay, but the internet tells me that it gets super serious and dark in part three. Sounds dubious, ik, but that's what the masses seem to say.

You do realize I have seen the first 3 seasons right? (not the manga though so I know nothing about part 3) And it is a parody show, a ton of its jokes are making fun of the Fate Stay Night series and or are referencing it. Most of the time you are not suppose to take it seriously even though there are actual serious moments. The show even states that in an episode see in spoiler below. It is a comedy show and it knows that it is.

Mar 30, 2016 9:53 PM

Mar 2015
Jerkhov said:
_Esper_ said:
I like FSN 2006 the most. Yeah, that one that produce by DEEN. The story is very beautiful in my opinion. I dont hate the others, but I like it the most.

Even the VN version of that path wasn't very good, the only enjoyable part was Gilgamesh's fluffy coat and filling Saber with your magical energy.
Sorry, I dont know about the VN, but I definitely like the TV series.
This salad is salty favored
Mar 30, 2016 10:52 PM

Jul 2007
Calal-Chan said:
And it is a parody show, a ton of its jokes are making fun of the Fate Stay Night series and or are referencing it. Most of the time you are not suppose to take it seriously even though there are actual serious moments. The show even states that in an episode see in spoiler below. It is a comedy show and it knows that it is.

Its no more of a "parody show" than Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Fate is known for having quite a few gags and funny bits in between all the serious stuff.

So no. Its not a parody show. It has comedic moments, just like the rest of franchise, but it is not a comedy.

And yes, its a build up towards a lot more serious stuff.
Mar 31, 2016 12:32 AM

Jul 2013
Jerkhov said:
_Esper_ said:
I like FSN 2006 the most. Yeah, that one that produce by DEEN. The story is very beautiful in my opinion. I dont hate the others, but I like it the most.

Even the VN version of that path wasn't very good, the only enjoyable part was Gilgamesh's fluffy coat and filling Saber with your magical energy.
Don't forget GARcher's parts. They are short, but still GAR/10.
Mar 31, 2016 2:19 AM

Jan 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:
SkullProX said:

Ubw is a joke, but i get what you are saying with fz :P

Edit: without watching it i can tell that for me no way it would beat fate zero, but 10000% i would like it more than unlimited thrash work.

You're making such an assumption without watching it?

Yes, since zero is one of my top3 favorites, while UBW is my standalone most hated one, and this is some loli fanservice comedy thing, which is 100% will be between my favorite and most hated anime, so yes, I can easily make this assumption without watching it.
Mar 31, 2016 4:30 AM

Jul 2013
Fai said:
Calal-Chan said:
And it is a parody show, a ton of its jokes are making fun of the Fate Stay Night series and or are referencing it. Most of the time you are not suppose to take it seriously even though there are actual serious moments. The show even states that in an episode see in spoiler below. It is a comedy show and it knows that it is.

Its no more of a "parody show" than Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Fate is known for having quite a few gags and funny bits in between all the serious stuff.

So no. Its not a parody show. It has comedic moments, just like the rest of franchise, but it is not a comedy.

And yes, its a build up towards a lot more serious stuff.

You do realize I understand it isnt 100 percent comedy and that I was defending the show right?
Mar 31, 2016 6:04 AM

Mar 2016
Kaleid Liner Specials are better than Zero tho .
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

224 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

157 by C3L3RY »»
Oct 1, 2023 6:43 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

74 by Apreggi »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

304 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.