Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2016 7:06 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sigh, typical hentai without a decent story. Too bad rape scenes aren't something I enjoy and certainly not when they're not part of the storyline or illustrative of Imari's personality (yeah, the Only side story is understandable unlike this one)
Jun 14, 2016 6:43 AM
Oct 2013
Too bad was censored but not a big drawback considering the still delicious body definition of imari (っ˘w˘ς)

Her rape was lewd with her vulnerability and the dominance of the guy (*´ч ` *) although she seemed to be moving from herself for a moment there XD
The vigorous breast jiggle, thrusts jerking her body upwards and foot licking was added additional lewdness (*˘︶˘*) Particularly sexualizing her foot which usually is not sexual was most perverted.

He took her shimapan at the end, i wonder what he'll be doing with it XD

It must be after bible black since not virgin but probably some alt route as she doesn't look possessed by kitami.
Dec 24, 2017 10:28 AM
Jun 2016
User-san said:
Too bad was censored but not a big drawback considering the still delicious body definition of imari (っ˘w˘ς)

Her rape was lewd with her vulnerability and the dominance of the guy (*´ч ` *) although she seemed to be moving from herself for a moment there XD
The vigorous breast jiggle, thrusts jerking her body upwards and foot licking was added additional lewdness (*˘︶˘*) Particularly sexualizing her foot which usually is not sexual was most perverted.

He took her shimapan at the end, i wonder what he'll be doing with it XD

It must be after bible black since not virgin but probably some alt route as she doesn't look possessed by kitami.

Nope this scene is not in any of the game routes.Its just the director's fantasy or who knows.
Dec 25, 2017 4:23 AM
Oct 2013
@PapaShango I see. That is good to know.
Mar 13, 2018 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't think I'd enjoy this and I ended up being right. However, I was happy to hear some tracks from the OST of Bible Black.
Feb 23, 2020 12:33 PM

May 2019
Being only 10 minutes long, i think this is great for when you need a quick fap.
Mar 2, 2021 6:19 AM

Aug 2020
As always excelent top tier animation and art style from Bible Black. Even if you hate this H scene, you can't deny that it's one of the smoothest and visually best looking animated H scenes in the Bible Black series.

Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Nov 16, 2021 8:56 PM

Sep 2012
Is it just me or does Imari sound different here compared to how she sounds in the original? It's the same voice actor but she sounds more like a milf in this one.
Jan 25, 2022 11:45 AM
Oct 2021
Imari was still a virgin after her teacher rape her.
I think this Scene is after they separate ways with the MC.
I think
Or it's just for fan service
May 1, 2023 6:18 PM

Nov 2010
Excellent r*pe scene! Imari is r*peworthy! It's too bad it's censored. Also, he didn't do anal on her. What a lame-o.
Oct 1, 2023 9:27 AM
Aug 2020
Unfortunately it was censored but still good Fap material

More topics from this board

» 6.66 score... a coincidence?

Zehennagel - Nov 21, 2018

2 by Zehennagel »»
Oct 25, 2020 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.