Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2016 10:15 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hotsprings! Yukatas! Outdoors!

Pretty straight forward episode, the gang goes out to a hotspring. A sex scene with Iori, a short fellatio with Momoka and 2 full scenes with Kisara. Still never gonna get anything with Nene sadly, just her naked.

Nothing amazing or new but always nice to see the girls again. No kinky stuff like the previous episodes though. Unless you count Tomoya fingering Kisara while she's trying to take a piss.
HentaiMar 24, 2016 10:22 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 25, 2016 1:55 AM

Jul 2010
Did Collaboration Works say that they're never adding parts with Nene?
Mar 25, 2016 6:02 AM

Oct 2011
Pretty uninteresting episode. I think they are really overdoing it with ahegao.
Mar 25, 2016 8:30 AM

Apr 2015
Well, at least there was no shitting. Decent episode, though this series should have stopped at the third one.

Might as well watch Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend or Maki Chan if you want to see CW anime with the loli getting dicked.
StickyFingersMar 25, 2016 10:14 AM
Mar 25, 2016 6:17 PM
Feb 2015
i was wish long Scene with Iori that was too short :(
Mar 25, 2016 11:29 PM

Jan 2016
Knife on a test of courage, well indeed that's against the rule. Hahaha

still no president scene huh how sad..
Mar 28, 2016 7:35 AM

Feb 2011
1. Why is the little girl still unfucked
2. What the hell happened with the background animation lool
Mar 29, 2016 6:12 AM
Oct 2013
Mustve went to a real onsen/hotel to take pictures... Backgrounds did not support the character models very well at all which looked flat at times and didn't bring out good appeal of the female form.

Mostly kisara episode. Her getting grope during peeing was not bad, but rest of h scenes were pretty weak.

And Sol scenes style content was weak as well.
User-sanMar 29, 2016 6:16 AM
Mar 29, 2016 6:43 AM
Jun 2012
Must say that CW dropped in quality quite much in the past few releases... Not liking the whole new filtered background thing at all.

Shame, as character design is sublime.
Mar 29, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2008
The background change is probably the same crap they're doing with Ero Manga!, or at least trying to transition into.
Mar 30, 2016 5:16 AM

May 2015
one thing I never got is Momoka is pregnant in ep 3 yet in all the other eps its as if it never happened nor do they ever mention it again. Do I assume it is a time skip after she gave birth or what?
Mar 30, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2015
if this keeps up their going the onichichi route with more and more boring episodes

this series really went downhill after episode 3 still no nene episode do they hate her ? is it because she is a loli ?

the only way to save this episode was too make it about the 2ndtier girls like Reina or the Trap
Mar 30, 2016 10:15 PM

May 2015
don't know what you guys are complaining about i'm loving each ep. Also for me I'm personally glad this loli is getting no screen time, because if I recall correctly she is suppose to be like 32 years old or something. I hate it when characters don't look their age.
Mar 31, 2016 12:40 AM

Nov 2015
(you never saw me here)

I loved all the 6 episodes. I hope there's more. When comparing it to other hentai, this is definitely a lot better, almost mainstream quality. Almost, because it's just below that and that's a hellova compliment.
Mar 31, 2016 12:42 AM

Nov 2015
Valwinz said:
if this keeps up their going the onichichi route with more and more boring episodes

this series really went downhill after episode 3 still no nene episode do they hate her ? is it because she is a loli ?

the only way to save this episode was too make it about the 2ndtier girls like Reina or the Trap

I don't know what you're expecting from hentai.
Mar 31, 2016 3:01 AM
Feb 2015
I loved this episode. Momoka could have gotten another scene though.

Iori without glasses in a straight vanilla scene was much much much better than any of her previous scenes for me. Unfortunately it was too short.

Kisara is my favourite so it was great that she got almost half of the episode to herself. During the whole sequence my mouth was open. I personally love ahegao.

I didn't want to see any Nene scenes whatsoever, so I'm really glad they decided not to go through with it.

I wish this had more episodes. Like someone above said, this is definitely almost mainstream quality. 9/10.
Mar 31, 2016 8:14 AM

Jan 2015
Sonicfanx1 said:
Valwinz said:

is a Hentai is not a excuse to shit out crap Episodes 1 and 2 were really good
Mar 31, 2016 8:15 AM

Jan 2015
Hentai_Explorer said:

Iori without glasses in a straight vanilla scene was much much much better than any of her previous scenes for me. Unfortunately it was too short.

Kisara is my favourite so it was great that she got almost half of the episode to herself. During the whole sequence my mouth was open. I personally love ahegao.

I didn't want to see any Nene scenes whatsoever, so I'm really glad they decided not to go through with it.

I wish this had more episodes. Like someone above said, this is definitely almost mainstream quality. 9/10.

You must have watch something else and why not give nene scene ? she is one of the routes in the game if anything she is pretty much the best route
Mar 31, 2016 10:53 AM

Nov 2015
Valwinz said:
Sonicfanx1 said:

Kinda is when you consider that you don't nearly get as much of a budget as in mainstream anime. They're probably trying to cut the costs. I don't expect hentai to sell extremely well. It's probably just a cheap product for a small, niche community.

Edit: And no, just because the first 2 were great, doesn't mean you can just disregard what I just said. The first 2 were from 2010 or 2011. Around that time period. It was around the time hentai anime had decent animation and backgrounds. As of recent, they've gotten excessively cheap and low quality. I won't be surprised if the hentai anime industry is having troubles thanks to pirates or just complete disinterest in the products altogether.
Sonicfanx1Mar 31, 2016 10:58 AM
Mar 31, 2016 9:38 PM
Oct 2013
DoctorSexy said:
really can you post a link
muchohentai.com
They subbed it themselves this episode.
Mar 31, 2016 11:08 PM

Jan 2015
Sonicfanx1 said:
Valwinz said:

Kinda is when you consider that you don't nearly get as much of a budget as in mainstream anime. They're probably trying to cut the costs. I don't expect hentai to sell extremely well. It's probably just a cheap product for a small, niche community.

Edit: And no, just because the first 2 were great, doesn't mean you can just disregard what I just said. The first 2 were from 2010 or 2011. Around that time period. It was around the time hentai anime had decent animation and backgrounds. As of recent, they've gotten excessively cheap and low quality. I won't be surprised if the hentai anime industry is having troubles thanks to pirates or just complete disinterest in the products altogether.

well majin , Edge Pink Pineapple Whitebear, break your theory there. they have been able to release quality stuff
Just look at Euphoria 6 episodes and the quality still the same Hell even Poro with the Rehash of oni ChiChi still never lower the quality of their animation
Apr 1, 2016 1:09 AM
Jul 2018
FlipHazard said:
one thing I never got is Momoka is pregnant in ep 3 yet in all the other eps its as if it never happened nor do they ever mention it again. Do I assume it is a time skip after she gave birth or what?

Didn't they say something like let's roll the story and start it again. They kinda reset everything back and start everything once again. Even in ep. 4 and 5.

And is this like the last ep. really Kinda remember that I put it completed last years and it was in currently watching again. XD
Anyway typical like the previous ep. Nothing I haven't seen yet. :)
Apr 1, 2016 1:58 AM

May 2015
Saraph said:
I think they are really overdoing it with ahegao.
+1

As an avid Ahegao fan I'm committing a grave sin but I have to concur with you…

croixgolden said:
i was wish long Scene with Iori that was too short :(
And they didn’t bother to animated the climax scene... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Hentai_Explorer said:

+1

I would have preferred if they animated all of the girl routes like episode 1-3 did. That is why I think Eroge H! lacks subtlety in following a clear direction in its execution. Some, if not most of the scenes don’t do the character’s justice (example: a short paizuri scene by Momoka in this episode)... Sadly, some are reserved to strict cameos or are blatantly forgotten (Reina & Remon {previous episodes} Heck! Nene is a main characters and is in the same boat)... It was an onsen episode a perfect way to close the series via splitting the episode evenly with all of the girls or at least animate a threesome or foursome scene...

Overall I liked the series I would definitely recommend it.
Apr 2, 2016 8:00 AM

Oct 2009
Hentai_Explorer said:
Iori without glasses

I thought the way she walked like in the dark was strange... And then she looked completely different without her glasses, I even did not recognize her and thought it's a different person at first. And then it came upon me - it's her, just without her glasses
Apr 4, 2016 1:45 AM

Jan 2016
I lost it at the scene with Momoka.
Apr 4, 2016 2:31 AM

Jun 2011
compared to previous episodes, this was boring as fuck.
Apr 4, 2016 6:01 PM
Dec 2014
What a dissapointing episode compared to the previous ones. Everything was so random with no direction of a story or whatever, like boom onsen boom insert random out of nowhere sex scene here.

Also the animation sucked balls, you could tell they had minimal budged and use alot of still shots.

Stil no Nene sex scene.
Apr 5, 2016 2:26 AM
Apr 2016
Had no idea this show was still going..came across it randomly and saw it aired originally in 2011, so you can imagine how shocked I was to see peoples' posts were extremely recent...anyone know if this is still airing/ongoing? or is it completed?

As for the episode itself, it wasn't bad. Still not as good as some of the others, as you guys have pointed out there really was no direction. But then again that's what vacation's all about right? And maybe I'm just a banana but I get confused with time periods and whatnot when they're all in traditional garb
Apr 6, 2016 4:14 PM
Mar 2011
Probably the worst one.
Apr 7, 2016 6:29 AM

Jun 2014
Besides the lack luster episode itself the backgrounds were horrible. It looks like they took photos and threw some lazy ass photo shop filter over them so people wouldn't notice. The characters felt completely disconnected from the world and it was a chore to watch.
Apr 7, 2016 7:03 AM

Apr 2012
omg this is very dissapointing
i wait for long lime to get nene's sex scene...
i thought it was supposed to be in this episode
Apr 7, 2016 7:11 AM
Oct 2013
LewdSenpai said:
It looks like they took photos and threw some lazy ass photo shop filter over them so people wouldn't notice.
i highly doubt they were thinking anyone would not notice bgs are just filtered photos.

They are very obviously so, unless they went to the trouble of handdrawing the filtered realistic backgrounds just as an elaborate trap to fool people into thinking that they were actual photos
Apr 7, 2016 7:46 AM

Jun 2014
Luthfi_Rifki said:
omg this is very dissapointing
i wait for long lime to get nene's sex scene...
i thought it was supposed to be in this episode

It's weird that they made a big point of her age and that she was legal and then never do anything with her :/
Apr 7, 2016 10:45 AM

Sep 2013
Is this really the last episode? I feel like they're going to add more.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Apr 7, 2016 7:30 PM

Jun 2014
[quote=User-san message=45505711]
LewdSenpai said:
It looks like they took photos and threw some lazy ass photo shop filter over them so people wouldn't notice.
i highly doubt they were thinking anyone would not notice bgs are just filtered photos.

So what other reason is there other than making it less noticeable?
Apr 8, 2016 2:18 AM
Dec 2015
Lol Kisara's face I cant handle her anymore (shitty ahegao) but Momoka doe( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Apr 8, 2016 5:03 AM
Oct 2013
LewdSenpai said:
So what other reason is there other than making it less noticeable?
Maybe leaving it fully photographic would make it too detailed and harder for character models to fit in?
Apr 8, 2016 6:40 AM

Jun 2014
harder for character models to fit in?

Exactly, They put a filter over it so it would stand out less and be less abrasive to the viewer....in other words less noticeable.
Apr 8, 2016 3:45 PM
Oct 2013
LewdSenpai said:
Exactly, They put a filter over it so it would stand out less and be less abrasive to the viewer....in other words less noticeable.
firstly, you said people wouldn't notice at all. And now you changed it to less noticeable. In other words, people would still notice.
Apr 8, 2016 4:31 PM

Jun 2014
User-san said:
LewdSenpai said:
firstly, you said people wouldn't notice at all. And now you changed it to less noticeable. In other words, people would still notice.

Nowhere in my first statement did i say that no one would notice i said it was a lazy to attempt so that people would not notice. Did it work? No. That's why i made that comment. I really feel like you're reading a completely different conversation xD

EDIT: Also we're both arguing about the background on a show that people fap to so if we could both move on I think we both would have more fun.
AmuroOfAxisApr 8, 2016 4:34 PM
Apr 13, 2016 4:17 PM

Oct 2015
Wow... this was disappointing compared to the other episodes.

-Never got Prez a fucking action, and Iori's scene was disappointing (Why you guys did that!? I really was looking foward to it! I really like her..);
-The movement scenes felt "lagged"... they were waging;
-They barely showed the penetrations.
-I love ahegao, so I'm suspect to talk about it =P *I loved them* =P

Anyway....

ep.01 - 8/10
ep.02 - 10/10
ep.03 - 9/10
ep.04 - 8/10
ep.05 - 8/10
ep.06 - 6/10

Overall 8,16
8/10
TechOtaku-hApr 13, 2016 4:24 PM
Apr 18, 2016 1:31 PM

May 2014
Nothing too special. I hope this is the final episode
Apr 21, 2016 12:54 AM

Nov 2013
Disappointing. The first 2-3 episodes were awesome but the rest that followed it were so bad.
b-b-b-baka!!
Apr 26, 2016 9:08 AM

Jul 2014
Better than the previous, but still miles from first two.
May 2, 2016 10:55 AM

Aug 2014
Not the worst ep but also not the best. First one was the best.
This episode was as many already said different art. The background was good but it did not match well with character animation.
I will keep my rating for this.
It could be best hentai there is if they keep the plot and everything from first two episodes but they failed later. It could be great anime if less sex scenes and more plot.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 26, 2016 4:39 AM

May 2012
What the f*ck was this shit?! Collaboration Works just disappoints me more and more. First off, they seem to be using that disgusting background art from Ero Manga. "Beautiful", the cheapest style I've ever seen, after the pure green backgrounds in Tsui no sora, but at least it was understandable there. The pacing of the sex sceens and of the whole episode was awful, the animation was broken (if that's the right word), and the lines were just simply stupid. This anime became a real shame after the high quality of the first two (and maybe the 4th) episodes. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 11:49 PM
Jan 2014
The production values and just the general directing and presentation have really gone down since the first episode.

It's so tragic too, because the first two eps were some of best hentai anime ever produced, and then every ep after those has just been run of the mill low budget stuff.
Feb 10, 2017 10:11 AM

Apr 2009
This show lost it's plot after episode 2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2017 4:10 PM

Jun 2016
A pretty random episode, probably the worst of the series, both in terms of plot and animation quality.
Not well suited as the final episode of the series, I hope for a final 7th episode with a decent ending.
However I must admit this is the first time I really appreciated a Iori scene (although too short).
Momoka got only a short paizuri scene and not full sex, this is very disappointing, cos she's my favourite character, I really like Kisara too but this episode was too much Kisara oriented in my opinion, but probably she's considered the main route by the developers.
Still no Nene sex scenes but by now this is not a surprise...
I would have liked to see also a Reina sex scene with Tomoya.

After the first 3 episodes (the best episodes) the anime got a random plot, much better the various story lines of the routes in the visual novel/eroge.

Anyway this is still one of the best hentai series ever done.
Franz_FurantsuApr 28, 2017 2:18 AM
Jul 31, 2017 9:45 PM

Dec 2014
Amazing episode. A bit disappointed that Nene didn't get a scene in this episode. So I hope she get a scene in the next episode. And I can see a possibility of him being with them all.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 4 Discussion

Darkvoid - Dec 25, 2013

28 by cooroxd »»
Jul 14, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sonictoryuiai - Oct 24, 2013

54 by syafiramaulida12 »»
Mar 4, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Saraph - May 31, 2014

60 by Rasco »»
Dec 7, 2022 10:54 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paul - Nov 25, 2011

54 by Daisori »»
Oct 31, 2022 8:28 PM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 30, 2011

48 by Dickyart24 »»
Jun 24, 2022 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.