Forum Settings
Forums

Who is your current and maybe past favorite Manga reviewers on Youtube ?

New
Mar 20, 2016 5:11 PM
Jul 2014
At the moment for me , I would say Tekking101. His reviews tend to be long around 15 to 25 min. But I like how he adds his own little skits, which tend to be relevant and funny most of the time .
In addition to this , I also like how he has different personalities of himself whilst reviewing the manga. Such as LawTekking , VampireTekking and so on. Even though he mostly reviews bleach, I have been a long subscriber of his .

I guess I want to know what Manga reviewers you peeps like. I might want to check some of them out myself .

Here's a link to Tekking101 channel if you don't know him already.
https://www.youtube.com/user/tekking101
Mar 20, 2016 10:52 PM

Nov 2014
I didn’t know about tekking101 . His ”…” In 10 Seconds –series looks hilarious!

Atm my favourite anime/manga reviewer is Chibi Reviews . He’s a pretty active content creator, and in addition to reviews does live reactions and analyses. Especially the Tokyo Ghoul:re analyses are top-notch. I tend to read a chapter and then go watch his video about it since reviews (in general) help me to sum up the chapter and get new perspective. His future predictions are often accurate too. I like Chibi’s enthusiasm and diversity towards different genres. All in all give, he has this ”kind” impression, which is nice to watch.

Another anime/manga reviewer of my favourite is Sawyer7mage . I liked his weekly Naruto chapter reviews. As a reviewer he’s really level-headed and doesn’t jump on the hype train at the first sight of it. He throws in some humour in his videos, and gets sarcastic at times. Sawyer7mage doens’t upload as often as he used to, but when he does, it is worth the wait.

Mar 21, 2016 6:17 AM

Jun 2012
Not really a single reviewer, but the Mangapod crew do a great job with their discussions. Really fun to watch, and since they usually pick a new series for each podcast there is always something new to find out about and read along with them.
May 27, 2016 7:29 AM

Oct 2015
I love Demolition D! His stuff is great for a laugh, he got me interested in NGE. I like Arkada (Glass Reflection) as well.
May 27, 2016 8:44 AM

Apr 2016
tuba_dude07 said:
I love Demolition D! His stuff is great for a laugh, he got me interested in NGE. I like Arkada (Glass Reflection) as well.

I thought he did Anime review though manga? Usually I dont watch manga review but some of them are pretty funny. (now I see it that maybe im watching thr same persons reviews. just maybe
May 28, 2016 7:26 AM

May 2010
I dislike manga/anime youtubers, so none.
May 30, 2016 5:06 AM

Feb 2011
I am my current favorite reviewer. I unsubscribed from everyone else after realizing how different my tastes are than everyone. For example rezero, Koutetsujou and bokuhero are eh but Gyakuten Saiban is the Aots for me.

So I only listen to myself - thats all I need.
May 30, 2016 5:11 AM

Feb 2011
I am my current favorite reviewer. I unsubscribed from everyone else after realizing how different my tastes are than everyone. For example rezero, Koutetsujou and bokuhero are eh but Gyakuten Saiban is the Aots for me.

So I only listen to myself - thats all I need.
Jun 26, 2016 12:44 AM
Oct 2015
do you ppl know any youtuber who reviews full mangas not just chapters
Jun 26, 2016 1:57 AM

Jan 2016
I mostly watch ChibiReviews

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

376 by HapHazrD »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Manga or Light Novels: Which do you prefer?

Digibutter64 - Jan 1, 2020

29 by Jutrio »»
7 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1053 by Alexioos95 »»
7 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

22 by Jutrio »»
7 hours ago

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

35 by Lucifrost »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.