Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 29, 2016 7:50 AM

Apr 2008
RebeIIion said:
Darklight0303 said:

Owari no seraph was an adaptation of a manga. This is completely anime original. THe manga is being made FOR it in June

My point is they have made anime adaptations for SnK and Owari no Seraph and now they are making their own anime which just so happens to be a carbon copy.
It's not a coincidence...
I love the anime so far btw and i loved SnK

And my point is that the source material for ONS was like that. Wit had no influence on it being that way.
Apr 29, 2016 7:54 AM

Feb 2011
Jarjaxle said:
Protagonist hellbent for Revenge/wanting to Kill monster (Need a confirmation on this.)

yeah, no, the protagonist here doesn't look like a rage-ball as eren

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 29, 2016 8:53 AM

Oct 2012
Well, everyone discussing whether KnK is a copycat of SnK but they seem to be forgetting how weak the series has been so far.

The Kabane are really inconsistent, in episode 2 they either behaved like normal zombies or they ran and jumped with super-human strength, it was all a matter of how the plot needed them to behave. Furthermore, when the main character was bitten, it took no more than a couple of minutes before the infection spread out through his body and almost reached his brain, but for his sister and that pregnant woman it took several hours.

Also, the whole conflict so far is all about people being afraid of the two Kabaneri and acting stupidly towards them. I mean, pretty much everyone in that train was born in a world with Kabanes, they know how they behave, and still they act as if they are Kabanes, when any idiot can see they clearly aren't. Now, it'll get even worse in episode 4.

This series so far hasn't been more than the generic R-17 shounen with cool-looking-badass teenager characters with a good animation and soundtrack.
Apr 29, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 2015
felipekorbes said:
Well, everyone discussing whether KnK is a copycat of SnK but they seem to be forgetting how weak the series has been so far.

The Kabane are really inconsistent, in episode 2 they either behaved like normal zombies or they ran and jumped with super-human strength, it was all a matter of how the plot needed them to behave.

So like Deviant Titans?
Apr 29, 2016 9:58 AM

Aug 2015
felipekorbes said:

The Kabane are really inconsistent, in episode 2 they either behaved like normal zombies or they ran and jumped with super-human strength, it was all a matter of how the plot needed them to behave. Furthermore, when the main character was bitten, it took no more than a couple of minutes before the infection spread out through his body and almost reached his brain, but for his sister and that pregnant woman it took several hours.

Also, the whole conflict so far is all about people being afraid of the two Kabaneri and acting stupidly towards them. I mean, pretty much everyone in that train was born in a world with Kabanes, they know how they behave, and still they act as if they are Kabanes, when any idiot can see they clearly aren't. Now, it'll get even worse in episode 4.

This series so far hasn't been more than the generic R-17 shounen with cool-looking-badass teenager characters with a good animation and soundtrack.

This is the only legitimate criticism I have seen on this thread so far.
And thinking about it, his point are totally correct.
Apr 29, 2016 10:33 AM
Jan 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong; But from what I seen is that "There can be only one" from this forum. So you all most bitch about the other gundums, FMA, or other animes that take another anime with a different look and feel. While their might be a few that said "IF the show is good then it's good", I respect that.

Yet we have people going "omg they took this from that show" You do know AOT isn't the first of it's kind, lets take blood. Blood is the same in the regards of MC being half while having powers so we'll call it Vampire. She killed her own side, oh just like Eran killing titans.

So what the fuck is everyone's problem? Well I'll telll you. You have a stick so far up your ass you can taste it. You people seem to act like professionals, yet you're just fanboys. This forum is funny, I'll give you that, but you all are just retarded. Really, it's a fucking show.

You don't like it fine. Don't watch, don't bitch why you dislike it either. It's like saying "I hate being burned, but I'm going to stick my hand in fire and bitch about the pain." Seems pretty retarded don't you think.
Apr 29, 2016 10:57 AM
Jan 2013
Topgunnah said:
felipekorbes said:

This is the only legitimate criticism I have seen on this thread so far.
And thinking about it, his point are totally correct.

EEhhh.... Not really, if you look at real life settings, this that are different without any understanding causes fear. Therefore their actions are correct. Like witch hunts and possessed. Oh noes some acting weird, therefore they most be possessed. Or Oh shit some lady is cooking weird smelly food she is a witch. Oh fuck what about the black plague, some of the people that thought to be infected weren't and was buried/burned alive. So know Just because something quacks like a duck doesn't mean it's a duck. This is narrow mind thinking, which most people do. OMG black person, he most be a criminal. As an example.

As far as the MC, his mindset is on point. He thought he was okay, but was thrown out, want to save the others even if he was cast out. While trying to save them he was bit a lot. So one would think, "Yup I'm not human anymore."

Now as the 3rd ep. Well yeah the girl can't think of everything or she would just be god. We don't fully know her back story. Like why is she really good with that toy, or her fighting skills. We know she can sense the infected, but learn that she needs blood to feed on. Why is that? What would happen if she goes hungry? Remember they are just suppressing the virus (if we are to call it that.).

As far as the behaviors of the kabane goes, we don't know everything. Hell they could be like that one anime were the zombie kills the one they love the most so they can with them forever. Yeah maybe it's for the plot... But would you work your ass off for nothing? IF so message and you can work at my job but I get the money. "Oh but they were walking instead of running" Yeah okay, maybe not every single one of them can run really fast. Who said that the injuries that had before being infect are healed. Did you not notice, the one that broke the steel panel of the train, he's arms were fucked up. Like they were waggling like wet noddles.

So again stop being so nit picking and narrow minded. For fuck sack, get an imagination. (fucking retards acting all tryhard, thinking they can write a better story yet they don't. What a bunch for fucktard, pieces of shits)
LykrosApr 29, 2016 11:01 AM
Apr 29, 2016 11:16 AM

May 2015
The problem doesn't lie only in the similarities with SnK, some things are just inspiration and few things blatantly taken from SnK. What bothers me the most it is that comes from the same studio of KnK, they are trying to rehash the elements they think make SnK so famous. And the thing is that if it will be success other studios are encouraged on doing the same (I guess some already do it), take a successful series change some things and present it as something original but that uses the popularity of the previous series to make the new one popular, this way the biggest disadvantage of anime original is gone but you don't have to share profits with the manga author/publisher. This seems awful to me since it will decrease original ideas even more than now.
Having to use your imagination to justify things is a trait of bad writing/weak world building.
Also you post doesn't change that: "This series so far hasn't been more than the generic R-17 shounen with cool-looking-badass teenager characters with a good animation and soundtrack."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2016 12:58 PM
Sep 2015
Lykros said:
EEhhh.... Not really, if you look at real life settings, this that are different without any understanding causes fear. Therefore their actions are correct. Like witch hunts and possessed. Oh noes some acting weird, therefore they most be possessed. Or Oh shit some lady is cooking weird smelly food she is a witch. Oh fuck what about the black plague, some of the people that thought to be infected weren't and was buried/burned alive. So know Just because something quacks like a duck doesn't mean it's a duck. This is narrow mind thinking, which most people do. OMG black person, he most be a criminal. As an example.

I can undestand paranoia and xenophobia, but this doesn't change the fact that the angry mob acted inconsistent during the whole episode. Initally they wouldn't undestand reason no matter what the Kabaneri said or did, but then princess-chan comes along and stabs MC (because reasons), which happens to be a perfect opportunity for MC to declare his noble goal to kill all the evil creatures and his pure intentions are enough to convinge even the up until now unreasonable mob which then walks away silently because... they were hungry maybe? Really this just looks like bad writing to me.
Apr 29, 2016 1:07 PM

Jun 2009
a mix of SnK and Kakumeiki Valvrave xD
but still awesome and entertaining at least for me the best anime this season so far
Apr 29, 2016 4:00 PM
Jan 2013
TiaDee said:
Lykros said:

I can undestand paranoia and xenophobia, but this doesn't change the fact that the angry mob acted inconsistent during the whole episode. Initally they wouldn't undestand reason no matter what the Kabaneri said or did, but then princess-chan comes along and stabs MC (because reasons), which happens to be a perfect opportunity for MC to declare his noble goal to kill all the evil creatures and his pure intentions are enough to convinge even the up until now unreasonable mob which then walks away silently because... they were hungry maybe? Really this just looks like bad writing to me.

They walked away because of a few things, one being princess chan was there, they were proved wrong, and was told if they still didn't believe to go up to him and do what princess chan did. You would do the same thing as they did. even if you say you wouldn't. You call it bad writing because it's predicable??!?! So a character yells in pain because they are getting burned, you would call that bad writing too. Yeah can really see how you view things. Then you must see AOT as bad writing, as for gundum, DBZ, Trigun, Cowboy bebop, FLCL, FMA, the list goes on. Every anime has predicable parts, they also have " Why did they do that instead of......" Nothing is perfect nor will everyone like the same thing. Yet most of you have shit reason to insult it, because those reason can be found in your favorite anime too.

My claim is that if you hate just to hate it, fine. But don't use some shit reason like "they copied" or "the one scene was just for the plot" because they both can be said for every anime out there.

As for ZAL, well you as the viewer needs an imagination to watch, the show isn't going to give you everything. By hell they could give you one. Maybe you people needs to watch nothing but slice of life crap. Since it fits your narrow mind mentality.

Oh just so everyone knows, I'm just here to take what you say and prove that you are incorrect. I enjoy watching it. You all can be like " You didn't prove anything." Well I pretty much did since you all are being like a broken record stating " bad writing due to it being predicable" or " The scenes are set up just for the plot it's generic." Which is like say the bonfire in TX is a ripoff of the bonfire in SC. Yet bonfires are bonfires.

In other words using lame excuses that have can be said for something that you do like is purely retarded. Like a feminist, males are pigs yet they like white knights, how the fuck does that make any sense. Either hate all males or you don't----- Either hate all anime that use predicable scenes or you don't. If you don't then don't use that as an excuse to hate another anime. Again fucking narrow minded retards. Go write your own fucking anime and see how other people like. I'm sure it will have predicable bullshit in it too.

If you guys need a reason to be annoyed with the anime, here's one. The MC is an inventor okay, was able to make the bad ass gun. Yet Says fucking nothing about, and we don't know if he even has it anymore. So he has something super useful or he might have lost it already. What the fuck!?! If he still has it yet says nothing is really bull shit. They do have object that are like (when they were fixing the train) it that he could modify to help, but nope let keep it in the dark and continue using pee shooters that could injure someone in the train. Oh those pee shooters can't kill them, unless you hit their heart 3-5 times in the same spot. Since shooting them in the head does fucking nothing. Nope MC either lost the BAFG or is a douche bag and keeping it to himself. Way to help the human race asshole. - That's a good reason to bitch about the anime. Not with "Oh it's fucking predicable" bull shit-

Okay had to rewatch the 2 ep to see what happen to the gun. He still has it. So he's being an asshole for keeping it to himself. Not even his friend says anything about the weapon. Which is okay, like if it were me it would not be my place to say anything. Yet still having a weapon that can one shot kill them and saying nothing about it. While it's the first thing the MC talks about, says nothing about it. Acts like "oh it's no big deal, it's fucking whatever. Is totally asshole move. Yet he's "I'm saving the human race." or " Oh shit I'm not human, welp okay I'll leave." What a fucking asshole.
LykrosApr 29, 2016 4:43 PM
Apr 29, 2016 4:18 PM

May 2015
Lykros said:
TiaDee said:

They walked away because of a few things, one being princess chan was there, they were proved wrong, and was told if they still didn't believe to go up to him and do what princess chan did. You would do the same thing as they did. even if you say you wouldn't. You call it bad writing because it's predicable??!?! So a character yells in pain because they are getting burned, you would call that bad writing too. Yeah can really see how you view things. Then you must see AOT as bad writing, as for gundum, DBZ, Trigun, Cowboy bebop, FLCL, FMA, the list goes on. Every anime has predicable parts, they also have " Why did they do that instead of......" Nothing is perfect nor will everyone like the same thing. Yet most of you have shit reason to insult it, because those reason can be found in your favorite anime too.

My claim is that if you hate just to hate it, fine. But don't use some shit reason like "they copied" or "the one scene was just for the plot" because they both can be said for every anime out there.

As for ZAL, well you as the viewer needs an imagination to watch, the show isn't going to give you everything. By hell they could give you one. Maybe you people needs to watch nothing but slice of life crap. Since it fits your narrow mind mentality.

Oh just so everyone knows, I'm just here to take what you say and prove that you are incorrect. I enjoy watching it. You all can be like " You didn't prove anything." Well I pretty much did since you all are being like a broken record stating " bad writing due to it being predicable" or " The scenes are set up just for the plot it's generic." Which is like say the bonfire in TX is a ripoff of the bonfire in SC. Yet bonfires are bonfires.

In other words using lame excuses that have can be said for something that you do like is purely retarded. Like a feminist, males are pigs yet they like white knights, how the fuck does that make any sense. Either hate all males or you don't----- Either hate all anime that use predicable scenes or you don't. If you don't then don't use that as an excuse to hate another anime. Again fucking narrow minded retards. Go write your own fucking anime and see how other people like. I'm sure it will have predicable bullshit in it too.
quote me or put a @ before my name if you want to notify your response to me.

I didn't say " bad writing due to it being predicable" at least quote correctly, don't use your imagination to change my statements.
Letting fans fill the gaps, inconsistencies or mistakes is a sign of bad writing. Letting room for speculation is not necessarily bad but the previous cases are. It seems you didn't even read what I wrote and write on your own like a broken record. "you people" don't drag others opinions in and assume I have the same opinion. You should pay attention to what other people write and get off your high horse.
TX?SC? use their names the first time you nominate them so I know what you are talking about.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2016 4:37 PM

Apr 2008
Lykros said:
TiaDee said:

If you guys need a reason to be annoyed with the anime, here's one. The MC is an inventor okay, was able to make the bad ass gun. Yet Says fucking nothing about, and we don't know if he even has it anymore. So he has something super useful or he might have lost it already. What the fuck!?! If he still has it yet says nothing is really bull shit. They do have object that are like (when they were fixing the train) it that he could modify to help, but nope let keep it in the dark and continue using pee shooters that could injure someone in the train. Oh those pee shooters can't kill them, unless you hit their heart 3-5 times in the same spot. Since shooting them in the head does fucking nothing. Nope MC either lost the BAFG or is a douche bag and keeping it to himself. Way to help the human race asshole. - That's a good reason to bitch about the anime. Not with "Oh it's fucking predicable" bull shit-

To be fair the Train doesn't have the factory facilities that would allow people to fabricate more of those guns anyway. Especially not when they need resources to potentially patch up any holes the Kabane might make along the journey. The only point where he can start making his breakthrough public is Kongokaku
Apr 29, 2016 4:45 PM
Jan 2013
zal said:
Lykros said:

I didn't say " bad writing due to it being predicable" at least quote correctly, don't use your imagination to change my statements.
Letting fans fill the gaps, inconsistencies or mistakes is a sign of bad writing. Letting room for speculation is not necessarily bad but the previous cases are. It seems you didn't even read what I wrote and write on your own like a broken record. "you people" don't drag others opinions in and assume I have the same opinion. You should pay attention to what other people write and get off your high horse.
TX?SC? use their names the first time you nominate them so I know what you are talking about.

Learn to read. Never did I say you said that. So good job failing.
Apr 29, 2016 4:52 PM
Jan 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Lykros said:

To be fair the Train doesn't have the factory facilities that would allow people to fabricate more of those guns anyway. Especially not when they need resources to potentially patch up any holes the Kabane might make along the journey. The only point where he can start making his breakthrough public is Kongokaku

Yeah you could be totally right about they not having what is needed. I say could because we don't know what the modification are, not what is need to do them. The point is he says nothing, nor did anyone say what fucking weapon is that. He was killing them with one shot, which they did have anything that did that. Which he was stating in the first ep. It's like oh so now he has power so fuck the gun. It did it's job in ep 2. MC inventor, now fucking forget the inventor part and the gun. Because he has fucking zombie powers.
Apr 29, 2016 4:52 PM

May 2015
Lykros said:
zal said:

What did you say then? I can't understand what you mean from that message. You keep insisting about bad writing and predictability when neither me nor TiaDee mentioned predictability. Btw it is spelled predictable not predicable.
Apr 29, 2016 4:55 PM

Apr 2008
Lykros said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yeah you could be totally right about they not having what is needed. I say could because we don't know what the modification are, not what is need to do them. The point is he says nothing, nor did anyone say what fucking weapon is that. He was killing them with one shot, which they did have anything that did that. Which he was stating in the first ep. It's like oh so now he has power so fuck the gun. It did it's job in ep 2. MC inventor, now fucking forget the inventor part and the gun. Because he has fucking zombie powers.

Well it's only been a day or two since the escape and Mumei had spent most of it throwing Ikoma down on the floor again and again for the purpose of training. There really hasn't been any time for him to mention his invention and they already don't trust him or Mumei. The odds of them being receptive to his invention at this point even if they could fabricate it are slim at best.
Apr 29, 2016 5:07 PM
Jan 2013
zal said:
Lykros said:

What did you say then? I can't understand what you mean from that message. You keep insisting about bad writing and predictability when neither me nor TiaDee mentioned predictability. Btw it is spelled predictable not predicable.

Something with a similarity could make it predictable. There for it's somewhat the same thing. Like "Oh bet his going to have the virus, just like that one anime." You predicted it, due to a similarity. Just because you didn't say it, it doesn't mean it can't be taken that way. Also I didn't want to have a huge list of bullshit reasons. I never said you, I took your quote started it, and went to my own thing. That's what a communication is. From one thing to another. To add, just because they take a setting of one anime and put it to another isn't going to effect the original. You allow that feeling to happen. Nothing changes within the OG anime, so it's your problem not anyone else's.
Apr 29, 2016 5:13 PM

May 2015
Lykros said:
zal said:

Something with a similarity could make it predictable. There for it's somewhat the same thing. Like "Oh bet his going to have the virus, just like that one anime." You predicted it, due to a similarity. Just because you didn't say it, it doesn't mean it can't be taken that way. Also I didn't want to have a huge list of bullshit reasons. I never said you, I took your quote started it, and went to my own thing. That's what a communication is. From one thing to another. To add, just because they take a setting of one anime and put it to another isn't going to effect the original. You allow that feeling to happen. Nothing changes within the OG anime, so it's your problem not anyone else's.
I don't see how similar and predictable are the same, what I am referring for similarities has already happened since ep 1. As for bad writing it has nothing to do with the similarities with SnK "Letting fans fill the gaps, inconsistencies or mistakes is a sign of bad writing."
Apr 30, 2016 12:12 AM
Sep 2015
What the heck, dude?! I was just discussing what I believe to be bad writing and you went full batshit crazy on me.
Lykros said:
You call it bad writing because it's predicable??!?!

I didn't say that, I called it bad writing because it's inconsistent, INCONSISTENT, not predictable.
And from here you derailed from the topic harder than the train from episode one so I won't even bother to reply to that part.
TiaDeeApr 30, 2016 1:21 AM
May 2, 2016 9:37 AM
Feb 2009
RebeIIion said:
Watched the first 3 episodes and find it really enjoyable/amazing.

But anyone who denies the fact that this is based off SnK is just delusional.
This isn't the second time they have tried to replicate their winning formula - they made 'Owari no Seraph' last year which is ... yet again another premise identical to this.

So as far as originality goes - there is none however I am very much enjoying the anime so far after watching 3 episodes and looking forward to how this turns out.

'Winning formula'??? SnK sucked and Owari was worse.

It's not a bad thing to copy a failure if you correct past mistakes. And it seems they have learned their lesson this time. Seems pretty good.
May 4, 2016 1:06 AM

Apr 2013
And SnK is a copy of Muv Luv Alternative.

What's the difference?

I pound my head into the fucking wall every time someone claims that an anime is a copy/clone of SnK.
May 4, 2016 11:32 AM

Jun 2013
Zeando said:
Jarjaxle said:
Protagonist hellbent for Revenge/wanting to Kill monster (Need a confirmation on this.)

yeah, no, the protagonist here doesn't look like a rage-ball as eren

Yeah, he just want to Kill Kabanes to Protect Humans,..Like a Soldier....and Get remeption for not saving his Sister
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 5, 2016 12:27 AM
May 2012
felipekorbes said:

I agree with this opinion. I can't wait for episode 4.
May 5, 2016 12:46 AM
May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Owari no seraph was an adaptation of a manga. This is completely anime original. THe manga is being made FOR it in June

I can't forget about Owari no seraph. Because the exciting battle part has skipped for no reason without leaving no victory really bothers me. Sigh I guess I am the only one who gets over emotional over any anime in this MAL forum.

I mean the man who is nothing but ranting due to fact that being over-emotional over any anime.
May 7, 2016 10:26 AM

Dec 2015
GoldSlash said:
@CherryLover
Tell me about more the shows you dont watch and your lack of knowledge on the word "overrated"...

Is this some kind of snide offhanded remark about my "taste"? My knowledge of vocabulary is more than sufficient, thank you very much. Maybe you should go take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you lack any knowledge. From all that I can see, this show is just a rip-off of a worse show, and you should be taking that as a rare compliment from me.
May 7, 2016 8:30 PM

Mar 2012
@CherryLover
When i said that you had lack of knowledge, the only reply you could think off was "no, its you" *tongue out*, "no, its you"... Such like a underaged teenager with lots of sexual tension would do. Such a shame.

Overrated =/ bad show. Is clear as crystal that you don't know what overrated means based in your ignorant posts. I ain't the one who will explain that to you... Thanks, i'll pass. I hope that we are done, i'm not gonna spend more of my time with a moron and such bad troll(try harder man), be advised.

See ya.
May 7, 2016 9:07 PM

Oct 2013
GoldSlash said:
@CherryLover
When i said that you had lack of knowledge, the only reply you could think off was "no, its you" *tongue out*, "no, its you"... Such like a underaged teenager with lots of sexual tension would do. Such a shame.

Overrated =/ bad show. Is clear as crystal that you don't know what overrated means based in your ignorant posts. I ain't the one who will explain that to you... Thanks, i'll pass. I hope that we are done, i'm not gonna spend more of my time with a moron and such bad troll(try harder man), be advised.

See ya.

Don't bother with this person she's a waste of time. And I think that everything she has said is her being dead serious. But everyone give her the benefit of doubt and just call her a troll instead. XD

When in reality she doesn't know 1 from 3. Lol
keragammingMay 7, 2016 9:14 PM
May 8, 2016 1:56 AM
Sep 2013
Oh dear fucking god, not this shit again. Not all post-apocalyptic-like setting is a rip off of your god-damn favorite show. You know what's ironic? Attack on Titan is the only show that DID actually "ripped off" another show (well visual novel), as the author himself admitted that he was deeply inspired by the visual novel Muv Luv Alternative.

And yes, this show does actually seem like it will be better, and I hate zombie apocalypse.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

931 by Gunders »»
Yesterday, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.