Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2016 5:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh I remember watching this series years ago.

They added some more details to the characters but the initial encounter between Jirou and Subaru in the bathroom is pretty much the same. Oh and Jirou's little sister with her pro wrestling skills...yeah.

Nov 18, 2021 5:46 AM

Jul 2017
First volume was alright, a bit fast like the anime especially with the final third surrounding the abduction but I liked Jirou and Subaru's characters enough to not feel too negative for it. Jirou and Subaru were good here, Kanade is still Kanade and I still dislike Jirou's sister a lot in the beginning portion. So pretty much like the anime, but this LN did feel a bit more fleshed out in comparison to the anime at least. Very cheesy stuff but not necessarily bad by any means, can't wait for the other wacky volumes.

Will say though, I wish the actual illustrations in the volume looked better, feels too plain for me with only having zoomed in shots of characters there with barely much backgrounds used. Not even some shading for them to make it feel a bit distinctive barring the bathroom scenes.

More topics from this board

» "Mayo Chiki!" light novel fan translations to restart after ~4 years

moemallow - Jun 8, 2021

2 by _aLiez_LIN »»
Aug 21, 2021 2:23 AM

» How did it end?

xsilicon9 - Mar 3, 2017

5 by xsilicon9 »»
Nov 7, 2020 8:23 PM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 21, 2016 7:07 AM

» vol and chapters

Chitoge_BAKA - May 23, 2015

2 by Chitoge_BAKA »»
May 23, 2015 2:06 PM

» from anime to manga

coldxice - Aug 30, 2014

1 by pjburton »»
Dec 27, 2014 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.