Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 20, 2016 11:04 AM

Sep 2013
Tohka_Yatogami said:
I hope Azee and Lafter are not dead!

i think a lot of us dont want them dead
Mar 20, 2016 11:27 AM

Oct 2015
Mari Okada will be a second coming of urobutcher ._.
Mar 20, 2016 11:53 AM

Oct 2010
The big gundam/mobile suit rekt em hard D:
Mar 20, 2016 11:53 AM

Apr 2009
Lafter better not be dead :(
Mar 20, 2016 12:05 PM
Sep 2014
Ein is so cool, Mika bout to get murked :(

Rip errbody

For those who want more IBO action make sure to read the Gaiden that's releasing soon :) it's a different story but in the same universe with a new MC and a new gundam as well. Gundam Astaroth
Mar 20, 2016 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
This was pretty good episode,especially when compared to the previous few.

And I certainly hope that there will be a second season.
Mar 20, 2016 12:44 PM
Jun 2008
DAMN YOU EIN !!!
YOU KILLED MY WAIFUS !!!
Thank God Atra is still alive.
Next episode is the final.

I am so scared, I have no idea who are gonna make it and who is going to die.
Yo yeah, this gundam series delivered for now.
Mar 20, 2016 12:47 PM

Jan 2015
People need to look at the bigger picture, instead of just saying that Ein is a bitch and needs to die.

The point is that both sides are not that different. Ein/Gaelio and Tekkadan are BOTH fighting to avenge the lives of people the care for. Neither care about the big picture goal here. So when people say that Ein is spitting in Crank's face with his actions, or that his become blinded by revenge....that's exactly what Tekkadan is right now. Just like how Gjallarhorn's orders don't drive Ein/Gaelio, Kudelia's mission doesn't register right now to Tekkadan. I mean did you hear that speech by Orga?! He just told them TO DIE FOR THE MEMORY OF THOSE THAT HAVE PAST, AND FOR THOSE THAT WILL SURVIVE. These are kids who've yet to live a fruitful life and he's telling them to die, and they are motivated by revenge! Replace them with terrorists, and that's a pre-suicide bombing mission speech.

Why is Ein killing them in the same brutal manner that Mika killed people suddenly wrong, but what Mika did last ep fine? I thought it was kill, or be killed? Later ran at Ein screaming die, and got rekt, just she intended to kill him. He's got the Alaya-Vijana system that Mika has, and is taking advantage of it just like Mika does.

The whole point is that, as far as the characters we've been following for the season, there's no black and white. Even McGillis' willingness to use others honor for his mission is VERY similar to Kudelia admitting that her mission will kill others, and her not talking the kids out revenge with Merribit. You see that she's mixed on the situation, but does nothing because their sacrifice furthers her mission.

It's sad that so many people can't grasp what the storytellers are trying to show us. They didn't go about giving us the typical "pacifist" protagonist, because they're very actions are supposed to show us that violence, war, revenge and death only results in more of the same.

THEY'RE NOT THAT DIFFERENT.
Mar 20, 2016 12:56 PM
Mar 2016
At first I thought this gundam was going to be a stright forward mecha, mainly using comedy and mecha style action

Now, this episode and the last few has shown that it can be as serious as Mobile suit gundam 00 but having that colorfull art style, the anime has gotten more and more intense as the story has progressed, the deaths, Orga s harsh ideas and Mika s desperation has semented this anime as a gundam to remember
Mar 20, 2016 1:00 PM

Oct 2013
It just occured to me the Ein is a gundam dreadnaught.
Mar 20, 2016 1:09 PM
Sep 2014
Also I think Ein is stronger than Mika. If I remember correctly Ein has a whisker plugged into his head as well as the 3 whiskers on his spine. Mika only has 3 whiskers on spine.

Mika bout to get rekttttt

So badass
Mar 20, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
NorthBayAnime said:
Also I think Ein is stronger than Mika. If I remember correctly Ein has a whisker plugged into his head as well as the 3 whiskers on his spine. Mika only has 3 whiskers on spine.

So badass

Ein is stronger because he was already an elite pilot before he got the Alaya-Vijana system. With it.....Gundam Monstros/Graze Ain is about to kill some people...
Mar 20, 2016 1:23 PM

Sep 2013
Gawd dammit, Ein. Why are you still alive ugh.

Also Shino, Azee, and Lafter </3 It's like Naze and his harem never happened.

Frigging Chocolate Man coming into the fight so late-
Mar 20, 2016 1:24 PM
Sep 2014
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
NorthBayAnime said:

So badass

Ein is stronger because he was already an elite pilot before he got the Alaya-Vijana system. With it.....Gundam Monstros/Graze Ain is about to kill some people...

You don't have to add so many "............." it is annoying lol

but yes I agree with you! :D
Mar 20, 2016 1:30 PM

Apr 2014
NorthBayAnime said:
For those who want more IBO action make sure to read the Gaiden that's releasing soon :) it's a different story but in the same universe with a new MC and a new gundam as well. Gundam Astaroth

Gundam Astaroth has a really cool design

Shame we'll probably never see it in the anime.
Mar 20, 2016 1:53 PM

May 2015
Gundam textbook episode right here, Politics & conflict… both sides have people making unethical decisions, war is not fun and have consequences… both sides involved in this conflict have major casualties but that is war for Ya! like I said early war is not meant to be fun games...

Tekkadan suffering blow after blow combine that with Lafter, Azee and Shino defeat and things doesn’t look good. All of them died?! If that holds (next episode we will see if they escape dead {crippled or badly injured}) Damn! They didn’t have a chance to react...

Can’t wait to see next episode to see the outcome of this battle who survived and who is going to live with this huge battle scar in peaceful days...I don’t like this earie feeling that I have that Mika won’t have a harem (I don’t mean that he is going to choose a girl) but if we go by the foreshadowing words of Amida Arca in that talk of love with Atra maybe Mika or Atra would not survive this conflict...

P.S.

I hope that Merribit doesn’t leaves Orgas side but by the look she gave him in this episode maybe they are drifting apart. I said this not because I want a happy ending for Orga but if he survives he need all the support he has because those decisions weren’t easy to make.
Mar 20, 2016 2:03 PM
Jan 2016
Really great episode! Everything here was on point, especially the animation quality. It´s sosooo much better than in other episodes just makes me wish that all of them were as impactful and awe-inspiring as this one. This show has had some pretty bad parts and boring fodder but it´s moments like these (that is to say, the whole episode in this case) that make me want to continue watching this really interesting and fun show!
Mar 20, 2016 2:16 PM
Sep 2014
Z4k said:
NorthBayAnime said:

Gundam Astaroth has a really cool design

Shame we'll probably never see it in the anime.

Yeah it take armor from it's enemies just like the barbatos.

I wish I knew when the Gaiden release. Apparently it already did but i can't find it anywhere ;-;
Mar 20, 2016 2:34 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

The point is that both sides are not that different. Ein/Gaelio and Tekkadan are BOTH fighting to avenge the lives of people the care for. Neither care about the big picture goal here. So when people say that Ein is spitting in Crank's face with his actions, or that his become blinded by revenge....that's exactly what Tekkadan is right now. Just like how Gjallarhorn's orders don't drive Ein/Gaelio, Kudelia's mission doesn't register right now to Tekkadan. I mean did you hear that speech by Orga?! He just told them TO DIE FOR THE MEMORY OF THOSE THAT HAVE PAST, AND FOR THOSE THAT WILL SURVIVE. These are kids who've yet to live a fruitful life and he's telling them to die, and they are motivated by revenge! Replace them with terrorists, and that's a pre-suicide bombing mission speech.

Why is Ein killing them in the same brutal manner that Mika killed people suddenly wrong, but what Mika did last ep fine? I thought it was kill, or be killed? Later ran at Ein screaming die, and got rekt, just she intended to kill him. He's got the Alaya-Vijana system that Mika has, and is taking advantage of it just like Mika does.

The whole point is that, as far as the characters we've been following for the season, there's no black and white. Even McGillis' willingness to use others honor for his mission is VERY similar to Kudelia admitting that her mission will kill others, and her not talking the kids out revenge with Merribit. You see that she's mixed on the situation, but does nothing because their sacrifice furthers her mission.

It's sad that so many people can't grasp what the storytellers are trying to show us. They didn't go about giving us the typical "pacifist" protagonist, because they're very actions are supposed to show us that violence, war, revenge and death only results in more of the same.

Well said, that's along the lines I was thinking of regarding the two sides, Tekkadan vs. Gaelio and Ein, the way they were doing things for revenge, showing the cycle of war. However I also interpreted it a little differently. Gaelio and Ein don't really have a bigger goal, but Tekkadan does. While Tekkadan's goal is more or less vague, they just want to go home or have a place to call home, they've had the same resolve this whole time. And it's further solidified in this episode as they wholeheartedly went into the suicide mission. Gaelio and Ein on the other hand, they didn't have any particular goals, only taking orders. And I feel like the whole Ein turning into a mech and using the Alaya-Vijnana system shows how easily their values can change. Both looked down upon the system, yet ended up accepting it. Even worse, it's ironic that Gaelio now says that what Ein is is the Alaya-Vijnana's true form, while the Tekkadan are fakes.

While there's the theme that both side's actions continues the cycle of war, I think the show might side with Tekkadan, as Ein is literally "inhuman," he can't live without the technology. On the other hand, we're seeing the Tekkdan children getting injured and dying, their cries are not full of hatred or anger, unlike those of Gaelio and Ein (not saying they haven't been angry though).
Mar 20, 2016 3:34 PM

Jun 2010
damn, robo-ein got turnt up all the way.
I cant wait till next week, the death counter cant stop at 3.
I'm pretty sure Mika will get mutilated, just waiting to see to what extent.
Depending on how they handle next week they might not even need a season 2.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Mar 20, 2016 4:14 PM
Mar 2014
Is there any point in developing all these characters if you're gonna trash them in one episode?
Mar 20, 2016 4:25 PM

Aug 2011
That was intense. I expected some other deaths but anyway, intense.

» Escapism.

Mar 20, 2016 4:46 PM
Dec 2015
richard360 said:
damn, robo-ein got turnt up all the way.
I cant wait till next week, the death counter cant stop at 3.
I'm pretty sure Mika will get mutilated, just waiting to see to what extent.
Depending on how they handle next week they might not even need a season 2.

I was thinking about it.

I think Aina will have the same destiny of Aina Sahalin from 08TH MS Team: She will live on a unknow place with his husband that will get mutilated on the battle against Psycho Ein. The same that happened with Shiro Amada on the battle against the psychotic brother of Aina.
Mar 20, 2016 4:47 PM
Feb 2011
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
People need to look at the bigger picture, instead of just saying that Ein is a bitch and needs to die.

You're wrong. Tekkadan is fighting for their survival. It's not and has no longer been about revenge for a long time now. Like Orga said to Biscuit, they can't retreat because they'll never have a home where they can leave in peace as long as they can't accomplish their goals. They're not throwing their lives away for no reason. It's because the ones that survive can actually have a chance to survive in peace, and not be hunted down for the rest of their lives until they all die. Ein and Tekkadan are not the same at all. Ein's obsessed about the past while Tekkadan is fighting for a future.
Mar 20, 2016 4:53 PM

Apr 2013
I almost had a heart attack when Atra jumped infront of Kudelia, thought she was going to die.
Hope they announce a season two next week.
Mar 20, 2016 5:07 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
AzuriteZ said:
Welp as sad for those that died, this is what I have been waiting for in a gundam series. This is way too epic.

On the side note, season 2 is confirmed but probably after they air gundam uc re:0096 which will take up the next 2 season.

http://gundamguy.blogspot.ca/2016/01/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans_23.html
thats not confirmed, the post for source is basing it off a amazon listing that referred to it as season 1 but it was likley referring to the first cour as the first season

the preview indicates next episode to be the 25th episode rather than the final episode, so the possibility of getting the second season is quite high.
Mar 20, 2016 5:17 PM

Jan 2014
Shino better not be dead. Yamagi was all, "No way" and man, Shino can't die until he finds out his little blond friend is in love with him lmao

Next week's episode is going to have me in tears, I'm sure. This was just the beginning of deaths. I really wasn't agreeing with Orga at all but it's too late to turn back now.
Mar 20, 2016 6:35 PM

Jul 2009
Omfg Ein and his one-tracked broken mind pisses me off so much!

So far so good, my 3 little kiddies are still alive and kicking. PLEASE SURVIVE DAMNIT, TOO MUCH LOSS! (Fck u Orga for letting orange hair fight! That was my only issue)
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Nope. Ein's still a bitch.
InugirlzMar 20, 2016 6:38 PM
Mar 20, 2016 6:40 PM

Jan 2008
Celinha87 said:

I think Aina will have the same destiny of Aina Sahalin from 08TH MS Team: She will live on a unknow place with his husband that will get mutilated on the battle against Psycho Ein. The same that happened with Shiro Amada on the battle against the psychotic brother of Aina.

Oh, I really hope not. Kudelia ending up with Mikazuki is way too predictable and I don't want that to happen. It'd be more interesting if he chooses Atra as she's not your typical love interest in a Gundam series but I know this won't happen. And from the preview of next episode, it looks like Kudelia will be the one with Mikazuki. :(
Mar 20, 2016 6:41 PM

Jan 2008
Tohka_Yatogami said:
I hope Azee and Lafter are not dead!

Azee is most probably dead but not sure about Lafter. I hope Shino is not dead, though.
Mar 20, 2016 6:45 PM

Jan 2015
Ncrdrg said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

You're wrong. Tekkadan is fighting for their survival. It's not and has no longer been about revenge for a long time now. Like Orga said to Biscuit, they can't retreat because they'll never have a home where they can leave in peace as long as they can't accomplish their goals. They're not throwing their lives away for no reason. It's because the ones that survive can actually have a chance to survive in peace, and not be hunted down for the rest of their lives until they all die. Ein and Tekkadan are not the same at all. Ein's obsessed about the past while Tekkadan is fighting for a future.

Tekkadan is fighting for the future because of what they endured in the past. Ein was discriminated, and alone, and Crank came along; taking him under his wing. Those kind of people cling to their "saviors" harder than normal, they killed him.

Also what do you mean that revenge isn't their motivation? Their future was always the goal, but this suicide run is because of the being motivated by revenge. It was only last episode that we saw these same kids reveling in the brutality that Mika displayed.

Not to mention, both Ein and Tekkadan are throwing away their futures for nothing. Both are doing the opposite of what Crank and Biscuit want for them. Orga can give all the epic speeches he wants, but he comes off like a Griffith-type giving a speech to suicide bombers. Yes, he means well, but look at all that death! What will them achieving their goals mean if him, and Mika, are the only ones left standing, atop a mountain of their "family's" corpses? Same applies to Ein, even if he does kill Kudelia and all of Tekkadan...what's next? He's lost his body, and mind, for revenge. Honestly, I think it'd be an act of mercy for Mika to kill him, rather than us potentially getting a scene of this dude crying all alone in a dark docking station, or something. It's also probably best if Tekkadan fails, retreats, and simply combine with the Turbines, and stay our of the politics game.

They have different pasts, and have suffered differently, but they are both on the same path.
Makaze_no_MoujuuMar 20, 2016 6:52 PM
Mar 20, 2016 6:49 PM

Jan 2015
Inugirlz said:
Omfg Ein and his one-tracked broken mind pisses me off so much!

So far so good, my 3 little kiddies are still alive and kicking. PLEASE SURVIVE DAMNIT, TOO MUCH LOSS! (Fck u Orga for letting orange hair fight! That was my only issue)
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Nope. Ein's still a bitch.

I doubt Azee, Lafter, and Shino think that lol.

By your logic tho, Tekkadan is full of that.

Personally I find it childish to root for a group that willing chooses a profession that involves killing people, and then get mad when said group gets rekt the way they were doing to others.

Kill, or be killed, right? Well Ein was simply following Mika's example in how to kill your enemies in unnecessarily brutal, "SAVAGE!!!" fashion.
Mar 20, 2016 7:06 PM

Jan 2011
this episode was intense final parts all i could think was NOT LIKE THIS ;-; hoping those 3 are okay Shino looked like was about to get crushed by Ein before he bolted off to wards the city ,part of me was just their way of showing out damn powerful Ein.

so much death i felt real bad for ms Merribit having to bear witness to all of it and unable to do anything but watch.

glad McGillis showed up when he did ending insert was so good
Mar 20, 2016 7:24 PM

Jul 2010
In typical Gundam fashion I just knew that nearing the finale (or atleast season finale maybe) a lot of people would die, can't wait for next week.
Mar 20, 2016 7:34 PM

Mar 2015
Azee Gurumin, ah my poor lass!

I hope you survive, but if not, you died well: in your 'mech with your hands on your weapons! /salute
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 20, 2016 7:34 PM

Mar 2013
Are people still complaining about Ein being a little bitch?

Sure, he most certainly was the series' token bitch queen (Every Gundam has one - Hathaway, Katz, etc.)... but that was when he was still a mostly normal human being.

Whatever the fuck he is now, he's all fucked up beyond recognition. You don't have to like his ridiculously one-track mind, but the circumstances have changed, you gotta be a little more sympathetic to him now since or at least recognize that he's not what he was back then anymore.
Mar 20, 2016 7:37 PM
Nov 2015
Theorder14 said:
There has to be a season 2. There's no way they can wrap up everything in one ep.

I found this a while ago while browsing on the internet:

Mar 20, 2016 7:49 PM
Feb 2011
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Ncrdrg said:

Tekkadan is fighting for the future because of what they endured in the past. Ein was discriminated, and alone, and Crank came along; taking him under his wing. Those kind of people cling to their "saviors" harder than normal, they killed him.

Also what do you mean that revenge isn't their motivation? Their future was always the goal, but this suicide run is because of the being motivated by revenge. It was only last episode that we saw these same kids reveling in the brutality that Mika displayed.

Not to mention, both Ein and Tekkadan are throwing away their futures for nothing. Both are doing the opposite of what Crank and Biscuit want for them. Orga can give all the epic speeches he wants, but he comes off like a Griffith-type giving a speech to suicide bombers. Yes, he means well, but look at all that death! What will them achieving their goals mean if him, and Mika, are the only ones left standing, atop a mountain of their "family's" corpses? Same applies to Ein, even if he does kill Kudelia and all of Tekkadan...what's next? He's lost his body, and mind, for revenge. Honestly, I think it'd be an act of mercy for Mika to kill him, rather than us potentially getting a scene of this dude crying all alone in a dark docking station, or something. It's also probably best if Tekkadan fails, retreats, and simply combine with the Turbines, and stay our of the politics game.

They have different pasts, and have suffered differently, but they are both on the same path.

You know, it sounds to me like you the argument Orga and Biscuit had completely slipped your mind or you completely misinterpreted it. Biscuit wanted to go back, cut their losses and go home. Orga's argument was there will never be any safe place for them to live as long as they live if they retreated now. Because Gallahorn would hunt them down. Thus they would have no future. That's why Orga was arguing that there was only one real way to continue and that is forward. Biscuit disagreed but I agree with Orga because Biscuit was naive as hell about being able to retire in peace. That means a crazy amount of casualties but his whole speech was that for some of them to have a future where they could live in peace, they had to sacrifice their lives for Kudelia+that old man to reach the parliament or whatever. Not for revenge. Their goal isn't to kill Ghallahorn, it's to get the political powers in place so colonies can become independent. Do they like killing Ghallahorn soldiers? Yes. Mika's slaughter of Carta + her 2 guards made very clear they have sadistic tendencies. But is it their overall goal? Hell no.

Ein by comparison has only one motivation in life and it's to avenge Crank. He's got nothing else. No goal, no nothing. He's become a one-note character that lives only for revenge. And that's why I can't wait for him to die for good. Tekkadan and Ein differ a lot because one clings to the past and the other aims to change the future.
Mar 20, 2016 7:50 PM
Jan 2015
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Ncrdrg said:

Maybe so but Tekk do have end goals that aren't revenge, sure you can say revenge made them more aggressive but when it comes to goals and motives they are waaaay diferent
Mar 20, 2016 8:32 PM

Apr 2015
i will gladly accept if akihiro would die instead of laughter
internet is a cruel mistress
Mar 20, 2016 8:32 PM

Jul 2009
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

I doubt Azee, Lafter, and Shino think that lol.

By your logic tho, Tekkadan is full of that.

Personally I find it childish to root for a group that willing chooses a profession that involves killing people, and then get mad when said group gets rekt the way they were doing to others.

Kill, or be killed, right? Well Ein was simply following Mika's example in how to kill your enemies in unnecessarily brutal, "SAVAGE!!!" fashion.

Yeah well I'm sad those three died too (did they all really die T-T?) but i was just saying that cuz i know there will be lots of casualties and I just don't wanna see the 3 youngest (on screen) die.

I don't really wanna argue what I think is obvious. Sure there are some similarities between both sides. Nothing is black and white, and no one is truly wrong (most of the time) but Ein IS different from Tekkadan. They're using revenge as a reason to motivate everyone, especially because most of the crew are young and need something easy to hold on to but revenge isn't their real goal. Ein on the other hand has just become a monster. He literally is not using his brain at all to rationalize his actions, everything is just blindly to satisfy his own pain. Not even Crank would want what he's doing. At least Biscuit would understand the reason and goal behind Tekkadan's actions.

And you can't really say most of the crew willingly CHOSE a profession involved with killing people. First of all their main goal was to get a girl somewhere. Killing people was purely self-defense because people in power wanted to get rid of them. Those same people in power were willingly to wipe them out even BEFORE they formed their group and decided to fight back. Also many of them are fighting on the front lines now but that's only because they're desperate and to not do anything is suicide. Most of them aren't fighters but spent most of their time on mechanics/infantry/etc. Like they truly understand what it means to kill people. They've only been on the receiving end.

Next, I don't care what Orga and the others try to say about not being treated like kids and being strong or whatever blah blah blah, in the end they ARE kids and its disgusting how adults treat them. Most of what goes on is follower mentality. Do you think that many of those young kids would really choose to fight if others in their group weren't advocating for it too? A lot of them are uneducated and don't know anything else. It's sad. And holding them accountable the same way one might hold a Gallijorn or Ein is ridiculous.
pakyu said:
i will gladly accept if akihiro would die instead of laughter

That's cold bro. So cold lol. How about neither die. Or more like those two need to end up together how can one be sacrificed for the other! Kill Chad instead.
InugirlzMar 20, 2016 8:40 PM
Mar 20, 2016 8:48 PM
May 2009
I was totally unprepared for so many characters being killed off in this episode, but I loved all of the action. I appreciated this episode even more when they started getting into Edmonton. If anyone's interested in doing a virtual tour of the final battleground, I've put together some screenshot comparisons and info about the different places shown: http://nopybot.com/2016/03/20/gundams-in-edmonton/
Mar 20, 2016 8:51 PM

Jan 2015
Ncrdrg said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

You know, it sounds to me like you the argument Orga and Biscuit had completely slipped your mind or you completely misinterpreted it. Biscuit wanted to go back, cut their losses and go home. Orga's argument was there will never be any safe place for them to live as long as they live if they retreated now. Because Gallahorn would hunt them down. Thus they would have no future. That's why Orga was arguing that there was only one real way to continue and that is forward. Biscuit disagreed but I agree with Orga because Biscuit was naive as hell about being able to retire in peace. That means a crazy amount of casualties but his whole speech was that for some of them to have a future where they could live in peace, they had to sacrifice their lives for Kudelia+that old man to reach the parliament or whatever. Not for revenge. Their goal isn't to kill Ghallahorn, it's to get the political powers in place so colonies can become independent. Do they like killing Ghallahorn soldiers? Yes. Mika's slaughter of Carta + her 2 guards made very clear they have sadistic tendencies. But is it their overall goal? Hell no.

Ein by comparison has only one motivation in life and it's to avenge Crank. He's got nothing else. No goal, no nothing. He's become a one-note character that lives only for revenge. And that's why I can't wait for him to die for good. Tekkadan and Ein differ a lot because one clings to the past and the other aims to change the future.

I'm not denying that they have a goal, but that doesn't change the fact that revenge is the current short game motivator that keeps their mind off the dead.

Still, in the end, both Ein's , and Tekkadan's, goals are destroying them. That can't be denied. Whatever "bright future" they want will be padded by the bodies of their brothers, and I very much doubt that those left will be happy, and feel like the death of Tekkadan will have amounted to anything.

Also, you call Ein one track minded, but everyone is one track minded about their goals. Everyone is sacrificing either their own, or others', lives for their goals, regardless of what is, or isn't, right. McGillis, Kudelia, Orga, Ein, Mika, Iznario, Makanai, etc. They all have their plans, and anyone in their way, or under them, dies for that goal.
Mar 20, 2016 9:47 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Man, i hope Lafter isnt dead. ;-;
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 20, 2016 9:50 PM

Jan 2013
I don't even know what to say, i'm speechless.
So much people died for this day, so much kids and Azee and Lafter died too :( Damn
This anime turned out to be the one of the best animes i've seen.
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? So that guy in the mask is McGillis? What an unexpected plot twist.

das_nooblet said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

Oh, and McGillis is facing Gaelio? Sure didn't expect McGillis to reveal his identity so fast.

How can someone reveal your identity if they're dead?

That's how I see it at least, one last bit of honesty for a long-time friend before they die.

Couldn't agree more with what you said "one last bit of honesty for a long-time friend before they die."

Apparently season 2 got confirmed, yes!!! So happy!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 20, 2016 10:55 PM

Sep 2011
@AivanK

There's no confirmation of a S2 yet.
Mar 20, 2016 11:12 PM

Oct 2013
JizzyHitler said:

hold out hope for the blatently dead girls

Just a flesh wound. THE WAIFUS MUST SURVIVE!

Also, Shino...dont you die on me.
Mar 21, 2016 12:12 AM

Jun 2013
oh man that was fucking epic why it have to end next week
Mar 21, 2016 12:18 AM

Feb 2009
Amazing episode, kept me on the edge of my seat until the end. To me, Shino's death isn't 100% confirmed yet so I hope he's going to survive. Azee is definitely a goner IMO, Lafter probably as well..

I hope Gaelio somehow survives, but I highly doubt it at this point. I feel so bad for him. He's like a much better developed Garma, and has been a favorite of mine since the beginning, but the recent episodes have made me appreciate him even more.

Graze Ein is so disturbing, and he's gone quite insane, it's awesome. Ein's endless Crank obsession also amuses me.

I'm really hoping for another season, because IBO has definitely become a favorite Gundam series for me, and I want to see more. I'd kinda prefer a cliffhanger end for S1 over a timeskip after it..
Cross my heart and hope to die
I promise that I will never lie
and if my promise ever does go
I give to you my eternal soul!
Mar 21, 2016 12:57 AM

Oct 2011
OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOO Azee Lafter and the others from Tekkadan NOOOOOOO

MIKAZUKI KILL EIN !!!!!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

160 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

285 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 23, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

118 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

128 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

168 by wallus81 »»
Apr 7, 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.