Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2016 8:31 AM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a great chapter! Hak hugging Jae-ha was so adorable and unexpected. Plus Mundok is so funny lol I find it interesting that Suwon didn't give the hairpin back to Yona yet, I wonder if he will. We'll have to wait and see. I was expecting a breathtaking Hakyona reunion but it was good anyway. Lovely chapter as always.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2016 9:36 PM
Mar 2016
Help!! Where can I read this ;-; I'm dying to know </3 I don't even care if its not translated, even the pictures will do
Mar 20, 2016 4:10 PM

Dec 2015
Umm, Joo-doh, you are aware of what you're saying, right?

If Soo-won were to attack/kill Hak, he'd incur the wrath of not only Yona's group, but also the Wind Tribe... that one event will return Kouka back to square one; Kouka will no longer be unified as the Wind Tribe will wage war. Soo-won will (possibly) lose face with Geun-tae and Joon-Gi as he just killed the Water Tribe's savior (underhandedly). The fire tribe will be split in 2 sides as one favors Yona and the other Soo-won. Kouka will weaken, causing Sei or Kai to invade.
Mar 23, 2016 1:37 PM

Mar 2016
I love how Soo-won's first reaction was to run over to Hak to help him, but he stopped himself:

He was caught off guard and lost his composure - I look forward to see more of this ^^

And I agree that Joo-doh pressuring him to take an action can only lead to risky situations, threatening furthermore the stability of kingdom. I don't really know what Joo-doh is thinking... Testing him?

Also, Soo-won still has Yona's hairpin, so I figure we can expect something on that in the next chapter. I think he'd like to return it, so she could have a proof of better times with him. But if that would be the case, would she accept this pin again? *sensing drama*
Mar 27, 2016 1:42 PM
Feb 2016
Celaeno said:
I love how Soo-won's first reaction was to run over to Hak to help him, but he stopped himself:

He was caught off guard and lost his composure - I look forward to see more of this ^^

And I agree that Joo-doh pressuring him to take an action can only lead to risky situations, threatening furthermore the stability of kingdom. I don't really know what Joo-doh is thinking... Testing him?

Also, Soo-won still has Yona's hairpin, so I figure we can expect something on that in the next chapter. I think he'd like to return it, so she could have a proof of better times with him. But if that would be the case, would she accept this pin again? *sensing drama*

can you please tell me where you read this chapter? i cant seem to find it anywhere
Apr 2, 2016 12:05 PM
Feb 2016
Honeypop said:

Me too! Kyaa~ XD

neo_carnage5 said:
Umm, Joo-doh, you are aware of what you're saying, right?

If Soo-won were to attack/kill Hak, he'd incur the wrath of not only Yona's group, but also the Wind Tribe... that one event will return Kouka back to square one; Kouka will no longer be unified as the Wind Tribe will wage war. Soo-won will (possibly) lose face with Geun-tae and Joon-Gi as he just killed the Water Tribe's savior (underhandedly). The fire tribe will be split in 2 sides as one favors Yona and the other Soo-won. Kouka will weaken, causing Sei or Kai to invade.

You're right~

Now Hak cannot be considered as "villain" anymore. Now they see that Yona is with Hak. Yona won't stay with his father's murderer right? I wonder why Gun-tae and others don't find it weird that Yona and Hak "escaped' together from the castle if Hak is not the one that killed King Il? Or they know that Soo-won is the one who killed King Il and just let it slide?
And why Joo-doh always try to provoke Soo-won to kill Hak? Did Joo-doh know all Soo-won's plan from the beginning and consider him as a hindrance?
inairsaApr 2, 2016 12:14 PM
Apr 3, 2016 10:17 AM

Jan 2014
Hak hugging Jae-Ha is the highlight of the chapter.
I'm not sure I buy the way political stuff works between Kouka and Sei now...
But at least the Happy Hungry Bunch is back toge... WAIT A SECOND WHERE THE HELL IS ZENO?? How many chapters has it been?? (Is he actually stalking from the shadows again?)
I have no idea what Ju-Do is thinking, but I'm more and more convinced that he knew about the plot to kill Il (which, if true, is quite sick since he is the general of the sky tribe).
Apr 3, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2016
menthalpy said:
But at least the Happy Hungry Bunch is back toge... WAIT A SECOND WHERE THE HELL IS ZENO?? How many chapters has it been?? (Is he actually stalking from the shadows again?)

I think he is still running since the chapter 118... ^^; Quite a distance.
Apr 3, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2014
Celaeno said:

I think he is still running since the chapter 118... ^^; Quite a distance.

Poor guy. At least the fact that it's taking him this long to get back might mean he didn't self injure to be able to use the dragon legs (Ouryuu power be damned)...
Apr 16, 2016 6:58 PM

Jul 2010
Does anyone know if this manga is licensed for an English release? Mangafox says its licensed, but I can't find any other information elsewhere.
Apr 18, 2016 2:00 AM

Oct 2015
OMG ! What a great chapter ! I can't wait to see the next chapter :(

Apr 18, 2016 4:50 AM

Mar 2016
Kalisto said:
Does anyone know if this manga is licensed for an English release? Mangafox says its licensed, but I can't find any other information elsewhere.

Yes, it is, by Viz Media (x). But I think the release date is still unclear - it only says 'summer 2016'.
Apr 18, 2016 8:52 AM

Apr 2013
Glorious chapter. Hak, Soo-Won and co. just ran train all over those Sei pussies without them knowing what hit 'em. I just love the face on Lord Kushibi as his 1000+ troops get destroyed by the "tiny" Kouka squad. As for the reunion between Hak, Yona and Soo-Won, it seemed a little too amicable for my liking so I'm glad that General Joo-doh is trying to stir up some trouble at the end. All these clowns need to see the true power of Yona and her "dragons".
Apr 18, 2016 1:59 PM

Sep 2013
YONA CRYING OVER HAK/SOOWON COLLAB
HAK HUGGING JAEHA
JAEHA'S REACTION
HAK'S GRANDPA GIVING HIM CANDY
EVERYONE SAVING EVERYONE
BADASS SOOWON SAYING HES THE KING OF KOUKA

THIS CHAPTER WAS PRICELESS

Apr 20, 2016 12:00 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Omg Hak hugging Jeaha. xD

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Apr 24, 2016 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
salujas said:
YONA CRYING OVER HAK/SOOWON COLLAB
HAK HUGGING JAEHA
JAEHA'S REACTION
HAK'S GRANDPA GIVING HIM CANDY
EVERYONE SAVING EVERYONE
BADASS SOOWON SAYING HES THE KING OF KOUKA

THIS CHAPTER WAS PRICELESS

Salujas, I salute you (`w´)ゞ
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Jun 15, 2016 4:58 AM

Jul 2013
THAT WAS SUCH AN EPIC CHAPTER OMFG. I loved how Soowon dished out the facts to the King of Sei, like that gave me chills. Kouka really is to be feared! I really do believe that Soowon is the "sword" of the group, it will be intriguing to see the happy hungry bunch (lol) realise his importance to Yona's fate and how they will work together in the future T_T
Jun 15, 2016 12:03 PM

Aug 2010
This arc has been absolutely amazing!! This series just gets better and better.

Hak hugging Jaeha was something I would've never imagined to see man. It was so nice. Jaeha's reaction was lololol

Soowon soooo wants to talk to Hak and Yona man. I feel bad for him :/
Jun 18, 2020 10:08 PM
Dec 2010
It was a great chapter indeed especially Yona wanting a hug. But what is missing is why is no oneis asking the question regarding on what happen to the princess. This should stir the 5 tries relation up. Is Zeno trying to imply that there could be 2 king hiryuu candidate?
Dec 11, 2023 6:21 AM
Feb 2017
Soo-won's character really is complex, but I love how well-written he is so far.
I love that moment when after teaming up in rescuing Riri, Hak was caught by an enemy's sword and Soo-won was about to pull his sword to rescue him. It was the same when he shielded Yona from the flying arrows in the other nadai arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.