Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 19, 2016 6:40 AM
Mar 2016
Aversa said:
So Zorzal's forces didn't stand a chance again which wasn't very surprising seeing the differences.
It was nice seeing those paratroopers in action tho.
Those aircraft if i am not mistaken where C-17 Globe masters?
Shame they could not safe Pinya tho but it seems that will have too wait for next week which will shamefully be the last episode.

What i dislike is that they never showed Teule's or better said the Bunny Warriors history part in the anime now it seems like Teule is the bad guy.
While it's the asshole prince that needs suffering.
Aversa said:
So Zorzal's forces didn't stand a chance again which wasn't very surprising seeing the differences.
It was nice seeing those paratroopers in action tho.
Those aircraft if i am not mistaken where C-17 Globe masters?
Shame they could not safe Pinya tho but it seems that will have too wait for next week which will shamefully be the last episode.

What i dislike is that they never showed Teule's or better said the Bunny Warriors history part in the anime now it seems like Teule is the bad guy.
While it's the asshole prince that needs suffering.
its not c-17,those are Kawasaki c-2,c-17 are too big,so I think sending it to the other side of the gate is quite impossible, but I love to see a-10 warthog in this anime
Mar 19, 2016 6:52 AM

Dec 2012
Itami comes ! Another great episode about the power of the JSDF.
The scene with Pina was so sad T-T
Mar 19, 2016 7:02 AM

Feb 2014
The distance between the Imperial Capital and Rondel is very long, not helped by an earthquake too, as it's taken half a day for Itami and co to get to their destination, and the first thought that came to my mind is that he's driving in the dark and the rain without any lights on....a bit reckless today Itami? XD

Still, the operation from the JSDF was thankfully successful. They made pretty easy work with the guards in the capital, saving the citizens that they needed to rescue, and also laying down a heavy beating at the Jade Palace as well.

It's a shame that they couldn't go further and save Pina, as shown by her trusted friends as they were rescued by the JSDF in the nick of time.

I do hope Itami can save Pina next week, as well as leave Zorzal and Tyuule beaten to a pulp too.
Mar 19, 2016 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
Episode addictive as regards the action, again missing Itami, be a coincidence? The main plot progresses well, still have doubts assail my mind, what is the real goal of Thule? Drawings and CG average.
Mar 19, 2016 7:05 AM

May 2009
Beefeater is such stupid name but author wanted everyone to be named by drinks
Mar 19, 2016 7:08 AM

Jul 2015
It's getting kind of sad seeing the imperial soldier getting killed, i mean they can't do anything, nice episode, hurry up Itami !
Mar 19, 2016 7:19 AM
Feb 2016
Those planes look like Kawasaki C-1s not C-2s or C-17s.. but even then.. They look a little big to fit through the gate...

Based on the first episode the gate looks like its only about 9 wide and no more than 6 meters tall..
(wide enough for two ~3m tanks to pass through side by side, but not big enough for three..)
Mar 19, 2016 7:36 AM

Jun 2015
AryaX said:
Those planes look like Kawasaki C-1s not C-2s or C-17s.. but even then.. They look a little big to fit through the gate...

Based on the first episode the gate looks like its only about 9 wide and no more than 6 meters tall..
(wide enough for two ~3m tanks to pass through side by side, but not big enough for three..)

Someone talked about this a week or two ago. Basically they break down the airplane into many parts and reassemble them back together when they are through the gate
Wonderland-ariesMar 19, 2016 7:43 AM
Mar 19, 2016 7:49 AM

Dec 2014
Seeing JDF work their magic was good and all but For godsake free Pina the princess. It's agonising
Mar 19, 2016 7:49 AM

Dec 2014
Let's see what they had store for us in the finale
Mar 19, 2016 7:56 AM
Mar 2016
Wonderland-aries said:
AryaX said:

Someone talked about this a week or two ago. Basically they break down the airplane into many parts and reassemble them back together when they are through the gate

Well its because the wiki said that its a c-2(but base on its look its a c-1 and if the date is exactly the same in reality its obviously a c-1 because the jasdf only have 2 c-2 so far)
Mar 19, 2016 8:25 AM

Aug 2013
That was a satisfying hunt on those bunnies..wasn't even a fight.
Final episode on a rescue mission for Pina, time for some Itami's crew action.
Mar 19, 2016 9:01 AM

Jun 2015

Someone is gonna get daughterzoned so hard.

C'mon Itami. I'm counting on you to save Pina.šŸ˜©
Mar 19, 2016 9:34 AM

Jun 2014
Itami and CO. are coming to da rescue
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2016 10:06 AM
Jan 2016
What was the point of the paratroopers when they walked through the gate normally?
Mar 19, 2016 10:11 AM

Aug 2014
These useless female knights, though. They're totally fit to be Pina's guards, the queen of uselessness. I mean, charges into a small platoon of guards, immediately gets taken down and starts running away, all the while screaming for the princess. Lol.

Episode was pretty good, I wasn't expecting anything less from modern day military against medieval armies. It would've been stupid if the latter were somehow better. Only one episode left, yet it feels like there's a lot left to cover, though I guess the source material does continue on.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 19, 2016 10:22 AM
Jul 2011
after all that and still no saving Piña???
What a fucking tease... I hate people when they do that...
via Imgflip Meme Maker
Still, Love the show! 10/10 gonna watch it again
Mar 19, 2016 10:54 AM

Mar 2014
The empire are no match for the SDF that much is obvious except for the stupid Prince !!
Mar 19, 2016 12:50 PM

Nov 2013
[quote=Vote4NoTsunderes]Why would they depict Zorzal as a clueless idiot, he was the one who led the war again'st the battle bunnies. Like seriously that bunny arsehole forced her people into slavery due to his battle prowess, but now he ask's HER for guidance, like wtf/quote]

I'm not so sure about battle prowess. Most likely he had superior numbers and capable generals and just earned the rewards/prestige.

That was really a satisfactory episode, even if I feel sorry for the soldiers that were sent to the slaughter by their stupid leader. I feel really sorry for Bozes and the princess of course.

What would Itami do? He will charge in with his harem army, kill everyone that stands in their way and add Pina to his harem. I think.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 19, 2016 12:56 PM

Nov 2011
shanimebib said:
An anime for plebs. One more episode and I will be glad this is over.

Season 3? I don't give a sh!t because I won't be watching.

good, one masochistic hater on the forums less

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 19, 2016 12:58 PM

Feb 2015
Great episode overall. really love to see the capital got reck by Japan XD
Fire in the Hole!!! XD
"What would itami do ?" He got Rory besides him. eveything will be okay :)
but that ending was pretty scary, i thought she got tortored or something, but LOL she was just criying. please don't srace me....
and that Old man who was waiting for the knight..... he has a pretty good taste :D

and btw, they didn't show anything in the PV. that really got me curious. expecting something good here :D
Mar 19, 2016 1:01 PM

Nov 2013
fst said:
Now, I'm not normally one to play the SJW card, but the whole damsel in distress thing they had going at the end was total bullshit considering these ladies had already been well established as capable soldiers.

I don't see this as a damsel in distress thing. They tried to rescue Pina, but had to withdraw since they were severely outnumbered. That and the fact that they were rescued,doesn't mean they are less capable or whatever.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 19, 2016 1:10 PM

Nov 2011
I hope they'll hang that Tyuule bit*h by the ears.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 19, 2016 1:47 PM

Dec 2007
Ydrah said:
Wonderland-aries said:

Well its because the wiki said that its a c-2(but base on its look its a c-1 and if the date is exactly the same in reality its obviously a c-1 because the jasdf only have 2 c-2 so far)
It's a C-1, as I've already said. The clincher is the top of the fuselage just behind the cockpit. In the C-2, it's rounded and just gradually rises. On the C-1, there's a distinct hump with a large box-like structure just in front of it. Both of those are clearly visible. Furthermore, it was already established that they were sending outdated equipment through the gate. C-2s are so brand new they're not even out yet. The C-2 is also MUCH larger - its payload is intended to be almost as high as the C-1's max takeoff weight! Even if this were set 10-15 years from now, those should still be C-1s. They're more in line with the other stuff being sent, easier to transport through the gate, better suited for operations on the other side of the gate, and actually available.
Mar 19, 2016 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
As satisfying as watching a bunch of green men with military issued weaponry punch holes into soldiers clad in ancient roman armor, some scenes were just unrealistic. A band of around a hundred or two of those fanatics surrounding seven to eight Rose Knights and none of them think to charge in to overwhelm them with numbers? That must be a joke of some sort..... then the arrow to the shoulder... archery range would never reach the same ranges as an assault rifle, especially with those types of bows they were using. So unless the soldier was being careless in estimating distances, that arrow shouldn't have hit, certainly not at THAT angle, and if it were true that the arrows were within range, then it wouldn't have been just one arrow to the shoulder, there should have been multiple hits from ABOVE....

But less complaining from me. Watching Bozes get thrown off the horse had my heart in me mouth, specially since shes suppose to be... well... expecting....

Not enough of Zorzal despairing. I need more of his fugly derp mug. I cannot wait till Itami reaches the capital, though with the JSDF pulling out already there might be a serious issue when facing what remains of Zorzal's guards.

Also, since they introduced that smug bastard of a reporter, here's hoping they announce the next season after next episode ends!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 19, 2016 3:42 PM

Jan 2015
I hope Pina didn't get r@ped.
Their infiltration looks quite realistic. Good military shit
Those walls looks like Shingeki no Kyojin's walls, Inside structure is quite similar too.
That military guy has the hots for the short black hair knight it seems :3 (she's pretty so no surprise)
Oh she blushing now, we got a flower about to bloom now it seems :3
Don't worry blondie Itami will save Pina (just hope she didn't get r@ped)
Just fucking save her Itami don't fuck around, save her before some shit occurs.
This was a good episode, first one I really liked from this season.
3.2/5
Mar 19, 2016 5:26 PM
Dec 2015
Me gustto mucho el Cap.. Esta genial.. Ahora solo falta ver a itami en acción
Mar 19, 2016 6:37 PM

Oct 2008
Another one-sided slaughter-fest greatness!
The para-drop was glorious!
Itami was cool saying: "I can't let a single one of them die!" kyaaaa!!!
Beefeater totally blushed to Colonel Kengun! LOL inverse, the knight was being carried like a princess!
Itami still on his way to rescue Pina!!!
5/5!

Mar 19, 2016 8:34 PM
Aug 2015
OrangeJP said:
Thank Buddha it wasn't an arrow to the knee

yeah xd
Laionidas said:
That was really well animated.

Not much happened though, at least nothing truly new. Just an action episode (which doesn't hurt once in a while).

Now we only got one episode left, during which I expect to see Itami Rambo-kun princess-carry princess Pina. Still, there's just no way they can wrap this up properly in one episode, with all the open ended character stories and relations.

Above: another example of princess-carrying.

this
-ShadowClaw- said:
SoraSenpai said:
Different world, different rules?

Still a Japanese Citzen and still has to follow the rules...you are not getting it off that easy..why do you think Itami has not actually done anything to yao despite already having her proclaim herself a slave as japan does not recognize it..sad but true :P

but maybe...

NIM7 said:
Maverick69 said:

That makes perfect sense but the last episode showed him to be pretty close at the end of the episode. We'll see next week how quickly he can get there and rescue her.
The previous ep stated the operation to commence at 0630 tomorrow. It showed Itami driving just after sundown. Not knowing the reigns seasonal orbit, it would be hard to predict what time it was. But lets presume sundown is at 1800 and Sunrise 0600 as shown in this ep. So it is safe to say itami started to leave Rondel at 1830 while hearing the op's detail through the radio. Normally military personal go lights out at 2200. But for the sake of simplicity lets say Itami stopped and camped at 2200. Itami would of already traveled 3.5hrs, about around half the distance if we went with my calculations. He would only need another +/-4hrs to reach his destination. Lets presume he woke up at 0500. He should of already arrived around 0900-0930. Well within the time the operation was underway.

Now this is presuming he was going in a perfect straight line. But as we know from the map, he had to pass a mountain range. Without knowing the terrain conditions; there is no way to predict travel time. We can only presume it would be the same as his travel to Elbe Clan. As you would know, he had to take many detours. But we can be sure he still didn't make it even when the op finished at 1800. The real question would be, would the terrain be that bad it would take up the extra 9hr's?

In conclusion, this is an anime and there is no point in thinking too much hahaha.

nice conclusion

and finaly

one word for this episode
Mar 19, 2016 8:40 PM

Aug 2012
Itami on his way to add another member to his harem.

Really hoping this gets another season, don't want to be left hanging
Mar 19, 2016 8:51 PM
Mar 2016
4061453 said:
What was the point of the paratroopers when they walked through the gate normally?

Well its the right thing to do they need an open space for dropping because paradropping at the middle of the battle is a suicide,they need to lock and load first.
Mar 19, 2016 11:48 PM

Jun 2014
Well that was cool, but slightly underwhelming. all that build up for a straight up action episode. But it was still kinda boring. How is this all gonna end?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 20, 2016 1:03 AM

Jun 2008
-ShadowClaw- said:
SoraSenpai said:
Different world, different rules?

Still a Japanese Citzen and still has to follow the rules...you are not getting it off that easy..why do you think Itami has not actually done anything to yao despite already having her proclaim herself a slave as japan does not recognize it..sad but true :P

Japan has rules against slavery but not against fucking another woman? His wife may not be happy about it but there is no rule.

Nothing257 said:
This episode was ok i guess. i really wanted more of the Japanese soldiers to die in the fight and stuff but oh well. i really want the crazy dude and the bunny warrior to win and kill all the other soldiers and stuff tbh. they are a bit to cocky. also i think in retaliation the current king should behead his sister to teach them a lesson and stuff

So edgy and stuff

Vote4NoTsunderes said:
Why would they depict Zorzal as a clueless idiot, he was the one who led the war again'st the battle bunnies. Like seriously that bunny arsehole forced her people into slavery due to his battle prowess, but now he ask's HER for guidance, like wtf.

We don't really know if it was his work or he was just a figure head while other general laid down the fighting plan against the warrior bunnies.
Also from what i got it seems like the bunnies were of limited population really while the empire has big armies so even an incompetent could win due to the difference in power.
MonadMar 20, 2016 1:14 AM
Mar 20, 2016 1:12 AM

May 2012
cant anyone realize yet that tyuule is behind all this shit. i mean there had already been 2 assassination involving the bunny
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
ā€• D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Mar 20, 2016 3:22 AM

Jan 2014
nyancat2506 said:
cant anyone realize yet that tyuule is behind all this shit. i mean there had already been 2 assassination involving the bunny

Well no, because from the eyes of the JSDF and their allies, who don't have the overview we as viewers have, she isn't even a player. Being simply a slave of Zolzal, they might not even know who she is. How often has she actually been seen by any of the coalition characters? Maybe only once or twice, passing by,
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 20, 2016 4:43 AM
Mar 2013

Tyuule silently continued to herself, "... so as to make this place completely defenceless."
Mar 20, 2016 5:03 AM

Jun 2010
I've been waiting for the 'action/money' episode for quite a few episodes now and I am a little bit disappointed now that it is here.

The SDF wasn't brutal enough for me, considering the empire have been right cunts (well mainly Tyuule/Zolza) for quite the last few episodes now and really deserved everything coming their way... but then again I guess it was just a rescue mission and not a full on invasion. Ah stupid dumb modern politics...

Poor Pina though, I really though she was getting raped or tortured at the end there.. but she was only freaking out lol. I guess the final episode we'll see Itami saving the Princess.. which would then make his harem complete. It better not end on a cliffhanger...
WallenwhatsitMar 20, 2016 5:06 AM

Mar 20, 2016 6:29 AM

Dec 2014
Kengun got himself a hot young wife. :3

Hehehe
Mar 20, 2016 8:25 AM

May 2015
i love this military anime, their all work together not only mc
Mar 20, 2016 8:59 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
One arrow from the enemy hit....hey, that's something, right?
Mar 20, 2016 10:47 AM

Aug 2014
Cool episode, great to see all th enobles were rescued.
1 more episode to go...plz let bunny bitch and prince idiot die.
Mar 20, 2016 12:53 PM

Oct 2015

[/quote]
This loled me hard,so is this just my feeling or there will be s3 :D
Not a bad anime if you like fan service :D
Mar 20, 2016 2:47 PM

Sep 2013
Panache's crush .........LOL

Bozes........show her love, Tomita (where is he?)

Itami........in a rage mode (rare)

Zolzal.......is his bitch's bitch
Mar 20, 2016 3:43 PM

Aug 2015
Give me a fuckin' real VILLAIN ! We need it so damn much to rise the lvl of the empire...

What's up with Zorzal ? He became so damn DUMB and bad from a character stand point ! Rushing it like crazy, without hinting some of the psychological or political reasons that would push him to listen to that damn stupid Bunny like a kid !!

Seriously, do INTERESTING bad guys come and bluntly say "You have to stay here ( cuz it's THE BEST IDEA EVER ) " ?
Zorzal isn't a freakin' sheep, i would love to see him get another round of punch but at this point but THIS IS NOT Zorzal, just a fake that just makes you cry tears of pitifullness.

PIED PIPPER just got trolled and Zorzal doesn't worth a slap. Bunny is so DAMN plain...
Do you realise the BEST enemy at this point was the DRAGON ? And he didn't even TALK !!

I bet everything on you Hardy please save the day by NOT BEING useless and totally not interesting !
Mar 20, 2016 4:09 PM

Jan 2008
Zolzal better be dead by the end of the season.
Mar 20, 2016 7:28 PM

Mar 2015
fst said:
Now, I'm not normally one to play the SJW card, but the whole damsel in distress thing they had going at the end was total bullshit considering these ladies had already been well established as capable soldiers.

Top_Sergeant said:

No. If the US Army went through the Gate, the US would have sustained several dozen fatalities because of the ridiculous rules of engagement they are saddled with.

Well no shit, because of the author's bias, the JSDF doesn't need things like "rules of engagement" to prevent civilian casualties. The JSDF in this show could pitch a grenade into a crowd of civvies and not so much as scratch a single one.

Honestly there's nothing special about the JSDF's conduct. They are following the Law of Land Warfare and the Geneva Convention. Its pretty straightforward. They're really showing good discipline (their sergeants are doing a good job there!).

They have also been very restrained, and they've been conducting a defensive campaign. This last episode was the first real offensive strike against the Empire.
Top_SergeantMar 21, 2016 6:15 PM
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 20, 2016 7:56 PM

Mar 2013
Top_Sergeant said:
fst said:

Well no shit, because of the author's bias, the JSDF doesn't need things like "rules of engagement" to prevent civilian casualties. The JSDF in this show could pitch a grenade into a crowd of civvies and not so much as scratch a single one.

Honestly there's nothing special about the JSDF's conduct. They are following the Law of Land Warfare and the Geneva Convention. Its pretty straightforward. There really showing good discipline (their sergeants are doing a good job there!).

They have also been very restrained, and they've been conducting a defensive campaign. This last episode was the first real offensive strike against the Empire.

There is nothing special about conduct; what's special is that fog of war does not exist to these people. They operate with an unrealistic level of precision. For example, they leveled the senate building without a single casualty mentioned.

I just find it hard to take seriously when they can do everything, even if it is just a limited, defensive campaign, without a single incident of any sort; no friendly fire, no civillian casualties, no accidents, etc. They're cartoonishly perfect.
Mar 20, 2016 8:25 PM

Sep 2015
Great episode action was on point for sure!!!!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 20, 2016 8:36 PM
Jun 2013
ErwinJA said:

The anti-American Military sentiment on Okinawa is also derived from other issues. First, the general anti-military sentiment among Japanese people. Second, the issue of space - Okinawa's very crowded and the people there would love to have the space the US facilities occupy for further domestic development. And third, the feeling of Tokyo and Washington DC imposing on the locals without them getting a say. The issue of crime related to the base is small potatoes, but a convenient vent and scapegoat. If no US soldier committed a single crime, most of the hatred would still be there. Reporting on said crime is similar to the recent trend in the US with regards to cases like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. The cases are blown out of proportion even before the evidence is in, and the reporting focuses on reinforcing preconceived notions instead of facts. And through all of it, real issues are ignored.

Ah I see, good point. Thank you very much. I have enjoyed this discussion. Back to how the “JSDF are commonly seen as evil,” you have to find it ironic that it was Zorzal’s goal, to make the JSDF look evil, by having the Empire’s soldiers dress as the JSDF to attack the Empire's own people; I don’t know how that went but I am guessing it failed miserably. After everything is cleared up the JSDF would have a good image, in the Special Area, while the Empire will have a negative image.

ErwinJA said:
Or maybe . . . it's just a good distance away. He can only go so fast, and it's not like an independent city would be right next to the capitol of the empire.

Well yeah, true. On the side note, Itami’s group is using a fast car. I don’t know what sort of transportation method Pied Piper has but, unless he has a fast Wyvern, I doubt he can do much so Lelei doesn’t have to worry about being assassinated as they go to the capital. Judging from the distance, I kind of doubt Pied Piper will be seen in the last episode.

Maverick69 said:

True, but he could have been there already had the author wanted him to be.

They are from the Monogatari Series: Second Season(watch the second episode shower scene specifically). Senjougahara, Hitagi and Hanekawa, Tsubasa are the 2 girls.

Well, yeah the author does have that sort option. Of course, this is the perfect case where the “noble soldier comes saves the princess.”

And thank you so much. I appreciate the response.

ibraheem234 said:
Seeing JDF work their magic was good and all but For godsake free Pina the princess. It's agonising

True but, if you look at it another way it may be something Pina should learn. It should be noted that Pina grew up thinking that slavery was “normal.”
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/gate_jietai_kare_no_chi_nite_kaku_tatakeri/c034/8.html

The only mental torture Pina received was that she doesn’t have a toilet. She hasn’t even been sent to the coal mines, where Noriko’s lover died; of course, the anime likely toned it down as compared to how the novel portrayed it, knowing Zorzal he is likely the type to trap Pina with an Orc for obvious reasons. Anyway, main point, Pina may issue more humane treatment towards the Empire’s slaves once she gets her political power back; or at the very least, Pina would grow more sympathetic to Noriko.

On the side note, if anyone doesn’t know about Herm, it should be noted he is likely taking joy on Pina’s torture if we look back to his childhood.
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/gate_teikoku_no_bara_kishidan_pinya_co_lada_14_sai/c007/12.html
greed2Mar 20, 2016 11:56 PM
Mar 20, 2016 10:58 PM

Jul 2011
fst said:
Top_Sergeant said:

Honestly there's nothing special about the JSDF's conduct. They are following the Law of Land Warfare and the Geneva Convention. Its pretty straightforward. There really showing good discipline (their sergeants are doing a good job there!).

There is nothing special about conduct; what's special is that fog of war does not exist to these people. They operate with an unrealistic level of precision. For example, they leveled the senate building without a single casualty mentioned.

I just find it hard to take seriously when they can do everything, even if it is just a limited, defensive campaign, without a single incident of any sort; no friendly fire, no civillian casualties, no accidents, etc. They're cartoonishly perfect.
The reason why fog of war is not there is due to the enemy/opponent being easy to identify and track. It's also not hard to tell if a senate building is empty or occupied when there is a good observation post reporting every movement at a vantage point. Only reason why today's warfare in the middle East has fog of war is due to the enemy disguising as civilian and children. However in the world of gate, that kind of guerrilla warfare and mindset is not there/fleshed out as in our world. Therefore with drones, NV's and thermals, it's pretty easy to operate as you know for sure; the enemy will never notice nor know when and how it is done.

Edit: Even something as simple as binoculars do not exist over there. You can observe and communicate from distances which they would never expect would be possible, let alone with NV's, Drones, radios and thermals.
NIM7Mar 20, 2016 11:05 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

56 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 18, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

159 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 5:47 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.