Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2016 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah I liked the changing of the setting for the episode. Alps seems like a good setting.

The workout scenes though...
Frolaytia confirmed to be ripped. No wonder she's a leader. Some decent screen time between Milinda and Qwenthur as well, been awhile since the two had some alone time. Thought the episode was more sillier than usual though.

Hohoho girl always makes every episode more comically dramatic ha
Mar 18, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2015
Aww Qwenthur, you ladykiller. It seems like an ordinary mirror necklace but thanks to that how-to make it process, makes it become a precious gift.
MY Precious
And that funny "Ohoho" impression Milinda used. So this "Mirror of Truth" Application is not do brainwashing-thing, but a screen-hacker-thing.
MasceraMar 18, 2016 10:07 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 18, 2016 10:15 AM

Aug 2013
They added some Frolaytia's fanservice to compensate, like I said last week, that's good.

But then you realise that this was the last Frolaytia's fanservice because next week probably will be nothing, thats bad.
Mar 18, 2016 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
okay wtf that ending, that was intense and interesting
i hope it'll all turn out well in the end
and lol at princess "all i did was laugh. ohoho" so badass
Mar 18, 2016 10:27 AM
Nov 2010
If they knew there a likely hostile force transmitting a jamming signal, and they came across the radio tower that was obviously and crudely hacked, why didn't they stop the signal first and investigate afterwards? A couple shots or Qwenther's endless supply of explosives should have done it.

Of course the answer is 'plot' but aren't these guys, or at least one of them, supposed to have amazing intuition?
Mar 18, 2016 10:29 AM

Feb 2014
VanishingKira said:
Frolaytia training fanservice is probably the most interesting thing to happen in the last so many episodes ago.

One episode left,sure would be great if we got an Index S3 announcement at the end of next episode (would make having sat through this subpar show worth it if so).

90% of the comments I see from you are negative. Your a very pessimistic person
Mar 18, 2016 11:22 AM

Jul 2014
This episode didn't seem to be quite the same as usual episodes as far as the plot was concerned, but if anything it was far more interesting for it. However, it is strange that something that overwrites the senses of the Elites in such a manner was ever made, and even stranger that there were some people who just happened to know about it and how to implement it.
Mar 18, 2016 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
Milinda got a present from Qwenthur.
Mar 18, 2016 12:16 PM

Feb 2015
that beginning looked like a death flag to me.
The princess has been hypnotized right ? that is pretty fucked up. i didn't see that coming. i wonder what will qwenthur do about that.
and that ending "Mirror. Mirror, on the wall. who will kill the princess ?" that is creepy somehow. overall it was a really good episode imo. the second half was really intense too btw. looking foward to the next episode :D

Hohoho got rekt by the princess XD XD
Frolaytia training fanservice isn't really my taste tbh....that at least it was pretty...... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And i almost forgot, when Qwenthur and Havia arrived at the tower, why they didn't freaking cut the fucking cable ? that got me mad af! just cut the cable and eveything will be done. that is so.....confusing......."why the hell they didn't cut the freaking cable?" that is so confusing. if i were them, i would obvious cut it first and then kill that guy.
YizelTroMar 18, 2016 12:21 PM
Mar 18, 2016 12:23 PM

Jul 2015
Nice scenery. Until it got shot apart by BM fire.

I don't like where this is going, it seems like it's going to end with her dying or some stuff I don't want to happen.

Grand illusions/5

Mar 18, 2016 12:52 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That Frolaytia fanservice XD. That Ohoho moment was pretty funny, lol! Time to help Milinda snap outta it.

5/5
GoldenDevilGamerMar 20, 2016 7:13 AM
Mar 18, 2016 1:27 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I have a feeling they will pull out something out of their ass to save Milinda at the end.

If she ends up dying tho well.. damn.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 18, 2016 1:53 PM

Oct 2015
Beautiful chapter.
Starting with the fan service of Frolatya in the gym. Then a little tender Milinda. And a fight of girls between the elites of the object.
A second part very good where we see again corrupt bastards who just want to watch the world burn and an ending that promises us the expected battle between Baby Magnum and Rush; and not as expected and sad destruction of our favorite Object. We see what happens in the last chapter.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 18, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2013
I have a feeling that someone is gonna die in the last episode (although hope that doesn't happen, it SHOULD be a HAPPY ending, like the rest of the series)
Mar 18, 2016 2:04 PM

Nov 2012
I wish they would've spend the whole episode with Frolaytia working out... I wanted to see more of her wearing that gym outfit.
Mar 18, 2016 2:04 PM

Feb 2014
The Mirror of Truth program must be trippy as hell if it can easily hypnotize Milinda. The sound coming from the program itself is almost like Earthbound's Giygas battle music. O_O

Along with Qwenthur's nice present to Milinda and the awesome workout fanservice of Frolaytia, this episode was really good!

However, with the way this episode has played out, there might be a death flag risen here, but I'm hoping that that isn't the case. Still, how can they save Milinda and the Baby Magnum without resorting to blowing it up?
Mar 18, 2016 2:15 PM

Sep 2014
That fanservice of Froylatia in in the beginning dem.

But that second part tho, HYPE for the final episode
Mar 18, 2016 2:51 PM

Dec 2013
Dat workout lol

Looking forward to this final episode. Let's see what tricks Qwenther will use this time.
Mar 18, 2016 3:25 PM

Jul 2015
I laughed so hard at the Ohoho moment lol. Awesome ep as always
Mar 18, 2016 3:39 PM

Feb 2015
Liked the fan service but everything else confirms that this series is bang average.
Mar 18, 2016 3:58 PM

Jan 2012
Milinda dying at this point would pretty much complete the downward spiral this series has been going on for the past dozen episodes or so.
Mar 18, 2016 4:28 PM
Oct 2011
Frolaytia not having the typical Barbie waist that you see in anime and comic is a big turn on.
Mar 18, 2016 4:41 PM

Jun 2013
Frolaytia workout scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 18, 2016 5:34 PM

Nov 2013
The Mirror of Truth sequence reminded me of the ending of 2001: A Space Odyssey. One hell of a acid trip.
Mar 18, 2016 6:17 PM

Jun 2015
Fantastic episode of heavy object. This anime is so underrated. Why isnt this more popular? Its a great anime. The scene where milinda copied her "ohoho" was hilarious. And the brainwashing was an interesting twist. Now they have to beat the baby magnum. This series really knows how to create moments of tension but this episode really nailed it. Due to the arc based structure of this series the outcome is always predictable. You know they are going to win because there is more arcs. Its just really interesting how they get there. But now they have to stop thier own friend. That is intense and a great move on the writer's part to have this be the last arc of the season. I wonder if there is enough source material for a season 2. I hope so.
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Mar 18, 2016 6:45 PM

Sep 2013
jirachi3x said:
Fantastic episode of heavy object. This anime is so underrated. Why isnt this more popular? Its a great anime.

I'm just speaking for myself here but I found it lacking in so many departments, the story never managed to grab my attention; because it's always the same -Qwenthur and Sidekick vs Heavy Objects- I still watch it because of Fro though.
Mar 18, 2016 7:13 PM

Jun 2014
That was one hell of an acid trip Milinda experienced.

I feel like someone will die next episode (Milinda?) but idk if they will actually go through with that.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 18, 2016 7:18 PM

Jul 2012
All I gotta say is damnnnnnnn the Frolaytia fanservice is back and does it come back in a great way lol. After that we also get some cute moments with Milinda and Qwenthur was really cute and i'm guessing that the necklace is going to have some big impact in the next episode to bring back Milinda since it kept showing it when she was getting mind control. Overall a pretty intense episode with everything going pretty crazy at the end because Qwenthur and Havia were too stupid to just destroy the antenna....I mean come on they could have just pulled the wire out, shoot it or you know use one of the bombs that Qwenthur always has and boom job done everything is fine but no I guess that would leave us with no story. But yea I can't wait to see how they end the season since the next episode is the last.

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Mar 18, 2016 7:26 PM
Sep 2014
I don't think it's too strange that there's something capable of doing this. Considering what we know of the Elite training process, it sounds like the Elites have been conditioned and remodeled both mentally and physically. It's no surprise then that someone could exploit the mental conditioning and tweak it to do something like this.
Mar 18, 2016 7:36 PM

Jul 2009
thebrentinator24 said:

I feel like someone will die next episode (Milinda?) but idk if they will actually go through with that.

They won't. This is Heavy Object we're talking about. Only unimportant extras die.
Mar 18, 2016 7:40 PM

Jun 2014
Inugirlz said:
thebrentinator24 said:

They won't. This is Heavy Object we're talking about. Only unimportant extras die.

You're most likely right tbh. I'm sure the mirror necklace that Qwenthur gave her will play an important role in saving her.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 18, 2016 9:44 PM

Oct 2011
Mirror Necklace will save Snow White.
Mar 18, 2016 10:25 PM

Jan 2013
Everything that happened to Baby Magnum could have been avoided if Qwenthur and Havia simply had disconnected the cables lol

AnimeFan500 said:
Mirror Necklace will save Snow White.

Probably yes, it's pretty obvious xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 19, 2016 8:23 AM

May 2015
Blushing Frolaytia and Frolaytia's voluptuous body during exercise. I loved that. But that was one awesome episode. The final moments gave me chills down my spine. Wonder how it will end up and how they will handle the final episode. Can't wait.

Mar 19, 2016 12:36 PM

Jul 2015
A really good episode, a level up from the usual Heavy object. I'm actually looking forward to the next episode :)
Mar 19, 2016 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
Sigh... the way I see it, this could end in two ways. Good end, these last two episodes could be taken as an Anime Original story on the side and perhaps we'll get a second season of this show somewhere down the line. Bad end and this would be the Anime Original conclusion of the show as it is.

Considering how we've only finished 3 LN and there's 8 more that have already been published, I'd rather we had a second season of this show for it's entertaining and fun story and silly erotic humor.

Here's hoping this is just a side pit-stop in the series. But for that to happen, Baby Magnum has to survive :P

Oh, and yes Qwenthur and Havia were dumb as fuck for not pulling the cables on the tower when they had the chance. Seriously dumb, considering they already knew that the jamming signal was coming from the tower...
L-RyoshiMar 19, 2016 12:52 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 19, 2016 2:27 PM

Jul 2012
Don't like that the last mini-arc is an original ending, not from the LN, but with the thought that it's most likely the end for the series the arc is pretty interesting.
Pretty sure that Kamachi-san has a lot of tricks for Qwentur to use, but this war with Object theme overall is not appealing at all.
Mar 19, 2016 3:48 PM

Sep 2014
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PULL THE CABLE FROM THE TRANSMISSION TOWER!!!
Oh, cables from a cabin, leading to this modified junction box? Let's ignore that and waste time by going inside first. WTF kind of logic is that?

This was pretty funny

What is up with all these death flags lately?
Mar 19, 2016 4:21 PM
Jul 2018
The princess is in quite the trouble there.

That psychological trip scene that princess took was trippy and freaky.
Mar 19, 2016 11:14 PM
Aug 2013
i hope, there will season 2 of this anime, really like with characters, objects and the twist story . . . :))
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Mar 20, 2016 5:21 AM

May 2015
welcome to the mind fxck
Mar 20, 2016 9:18 AM

Sep 2013
The mirror will obviously save Milinda, but I do hope the other 2 Powers' Objects get there in time to give us a free-for-all to watch.
Mar 20, 2016 9:46 AM
Jan 2015
Any idea or thoughts if the 3rd season of Index will be previewed/announced on the last episode of Heavy Object next week?
Mar 20, 2016 10:38 AM

Jul 2012
Goku1085 said:
Any idea or thoughts if the 3rd season of Index will be previewed/announced on the last episode of Heavy Object next week?

I think that the chances are very slim, J.C.Staff already has couple of series for the year so only for the fall which i highly doubt. And Kawada Mami announcing her retirement is not a good sign. Let's just hope that some day it will happen.
Mar 20, 2016 1:23 PM
Apr 2014
ohhh ok that explains the title of the episode. Kinda sucks tbh. No matter which way they choose it'll be unsatisfying. And then it even is the fucking end of the anime D:
Mar 21, 2016 9:23 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
OHOHO, nice one, Milinda xD

The acid trip scene gave me goosebumps, damn D:
Mar 21, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2009
"Ohoho" so good lol.
Milinda was super moe early this episode omg. I guess it was to give you the feels when it went south. That reality break scene reminded me a hell of a lot of Code Geass.

Going on about mirrors and stuff, i have a feeling that that pendant is going to be the cliche key to saving the day... However as far as the warfare goes, it serves you right for putting too much asset into a big-ass target, you end up like Yamato. Someone like Qwenther is bound to find a way past it, then because you put everything on one trump card, you're now defenseless without it. You could say that's fine if people automatically surrender afterwords, but there's always a way. And methodology like this promotes dictatorship as well. If you lose your object, you gotta surrender, somehow beat the enemy object without one of your own, or be lambs for slaughter.

Their explanation of logic brainwashing was very accurate though. That can actually be achieved through old fashioned hypnosis, but they probably used some EM fields in the cockpit to monkey with her brain. But the explanation of interpreting things as code-phrases or slang is a very good description, because you still hear the words as they are, but are interpreting it differently. However, some people are immune to this or are able to overrule it due to a meta-cognitive personality. Meta-cognitive people monitor themselves and can catch when they erroneously misinterpret something, then overriding it with solid logic.
GenesisAriaMar 21, 2016 12:02 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 22, 2016 4:09 PM

Dec 2012
The Ohohoh of Milinda was great :D I hope she will survive (even if I already know that Qwentur will save her).
Mar 22, 2016 4:33 PM

Jan 2009
ooooh damn, I'm intrigued how this'll be solved. The mirror's gonna be the key, no doubt.
Mar 22, 2016 7:09 PM
May 2012
I' still wondering why the hell they didn't cut the antenna cable just when they arived at the hacker's building.

Anyway in some sense this is more tricky them the previous arcs because this time it's not about destroying an enemy object.

However the hacker just told Qwentur basicly how to trick out his hacking (by commanding the opposite from what you want) and the fact, that Milinda recived the mirror is just to convinient to be totally unrelated.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.