Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2010 7:09 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's good that Inuyasha manage to take back Tetsusaiga since it belongs to him in the first place^^ I have a feeling Inuyasha is having equally strong feeling for Kagome as he once had for Kikyou seeing the way he force her back to her own world :)
Mar 8, 2010 5:47 PM

Feb 2010
ShanaFlame said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
It's good that Inuyasha manage to take back Tetsusaiga since it belongs to him in the first place^^ I have a feeling Inuyasha is having equally strong feeling for Kagome as he once had for Kikyou seeing the way he force her back to her own world :)

I agree. But when he pushed her back in the well i was really confused.. O_o

-Badges-

-Clubs-
Jun 29, 2010 6:18 PM

Jan 2010
Dj_sic said:
ShanaFlame said:

Wasn't it clear that he pushed her back in order to keep her safe?
Mar 20, 2012 11:33 AM

Jun 2009
werrston said:
Dj_sic said:
ShanaFlame said:

Apparently not enough...

Really good scene btw, I'm unsure as to whether he has romantic feelings for Kagome or not. But, it's pretty clear that he's trying to protect her. The problem is that, she is pretty damn necessary and I'm assuming he'll realize that.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 20, 2012 2:13 PM

Jul 2007
insan3soldiern said:
werrston said:
Dj_sic said:
ShanaFlame said:

Apparently not enough...

Really good scene btw, I'm unsure as to whether he has romantic feelings for Kagome or not. But, it's pretty clear that he's trying to protect her. The problem is that, she is pretty damn necessary and I'm assuming he'll realize that.

That was a very bitter sweet moment. He cares bout her, its obvious, inuyasha just does not how to express him self.

Jan 22, 2013 4:12 PM
Aug 2012
His relationship with Kagome is weird, he acts like he doesn't like her, and at other times it seems he does have feelings for her. But I think its pretty obvious that he does.
Apr 20, 2014 9:36 AM
Mar 2013
Aww., this was a bitter-sweet episode. It's pretty obvious Inuyasha has feelings for Kagome, he just feels conflicted about it because of Kikyo and the fact that he's the world's cutest tsundere <3
Aug 9, 2014 10:42 PM

May 2013
Wow, what an episode. Glad InuYasha got Tetsusaiga back. The ending was amazing, I felt so sad watching it. This is definitely one of the best episodes yet. The ending was so sublime, InuYasha cares about Kagome deeply that was why he had to do what he had to do. I really love the InuYasha and Kagome dynamic. InuYasha is a very complex character. Oh yeah, I love that scar that he has on his face, it makes him look more badass. Amazing episode, that was a very sad ending to the episode. 5/5.

Dec 18, 2014 9:49 AM
Nov 2014
This is one of my favorite and least favorite so far, I like that InuYasha is showing some emotion, but in the wrong way in the end. He wants to keep her safe, I understand that but she is literally the only one who can find the shards and she ends up helping in most major battles. I wonder if he feels the way he feels about Kagome because she's just the reincarnation of Kikiyo tho
Jul 23, 2015 12:47 PM

Aug 2013
Oh darn, I never understood that the time traveling was due to the shards. I feel dumb. But at the same time, there is something I don't get : how did she got back to her era if she didn't had the shard?

Anyway, that was both sweet and sneaky from InuYasha. He did it for good reasons though. It's true that she was getting particuliarly careless.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 29, 2016 4:26 PM

Jul 2015
Hmmm well that was another amazing episode, the fight was epic, and i loved it when he hugged her !
Oct 24, 2016 9:43 PM

Jul 2013
omg that inukag angst ;_; <3 i love them so much, and mikoru truly is my fave! he's so fun yet noble at the same time.

i wonder what's gonna happen next episode - i hope kagome can return soon
Jul 12, 2017 8:08 PM

May 2013
Lol Inuyasha, you baka xD She's gon find her way back somehow. You can't stop a hardheaded teenage girl XDDD
Apr 26, 2018 12:53 PM
Mar 2018
I quite liked this episode. The first half was a really nice action scene, and the ending was really emotional, too.
Apr 9, 2019 6:39 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I actually wonder who will take her back now. One of the 3 for sure but who will do it at the end. Will Inuyasha understand how important she is to the mission or not? hm

Jun 19, 2019 8:22 PM
Apr 2016
The poison sure was something. We got a cute moment between Kagome and Inuyasha at the end, until Inuyasha pushed her to her own world. Ouch.
Aug 8, 2019 1:29 AM

Jul 2015
Affection has been shown!! THE hug

Sep 18, 2019 6:18 PM
Feb 2019
ahh what a great episode!! a hug too!! <33 so cute.

also is kagome ever going on that date with that guy from her school? lol i just remembered
Oct 31, 2019 10:22 AM
Jul 2018
Shippo is so kawaii.

I love Miroku :D

Happy to see Inuyasha show his love, the hug was unexpected. How will Kagome return to Inyusha's world though? I also really love Kagome's character development and her very character :)
Dec 20, 2019 1:42 PM

Apr 2018
dweeb02 said:
ahh what a great episode!! a hug too!! <33 so cute.

also is kagome ever going on that date with that guy from her school? lol i just remembered

omg totally forgot bout that date she had with him... maybe the next episode she will LOL
Jul 23, 2020 12:10 AM

Jul 2009
Inuyasha being selfish and tsundere once more.

It's obvious he cares about Kagome, but won't be true to himself.

*sigh.
Aug 23, 2020 4:09 PM

Feb 2012
Let Kagome help dammit, I know fear her getting hurt, but she does for you, too.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 26, 2020 2:34 PM

Dec 2007
so inuyasha get the tetsuyaga back, but with some price, apparently because he worried about kagome he didn't able to fight well, and that's why he couldn't let her stay in the feudal area, he may not love her as he loves kikyou but he cares deeply about her.

and it seems that she can't travel in time without the shikon, though it's bit strange since last time inuyasha traveled to her time without the fragments.
Aug 19, 2021 3:04 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like Sesshomaru isn't on good terms with Naraku anymore, I hope he'll remember that.
Aug 2, 2022 7:57 AM

Jan 2018
Inuyasha forced Kagome to return to her era. He won't be able to last long without her. Wonder how she'll return though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 14 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

21 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 29, 2009

30 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.