Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 2016 4:15 AM

Jan 2016
Just started this series up and 3 episodes in it am impressed, glad they are making a second season. I'll be looking forward to it.
Apr 12, 2016 9:02 PM
Mar 2016
When will it air plz tell me?!?
Apr 16, 2016 2:18 AM

Jan 2015
Shadow36125 said:
When will it air plz tell me?!?
Nobody knows yet.
Apr 17, 2016 6:07 PM
Nov 2012
Thank god. Studios are almost random it seems in what quality animes they grant more episodes to.
Apr 20, 2016 3:23 AM
Mar 2016
joe_g7 said:
Havent watched it, but wow already?it just finished airing...is it that good?
Yes, it is good. You should watch it too :D
Apr 20, 2016 3:27 AM
Mar 2016
DoctorWasabi said:
SkullProX said:
meanwhile 1000x better animes- NGNL, devil is a part timer- don't get s2...

@SkullProX
Yeah, That's pretty sad
Apr 20, 2016 10:50 AM

Apr 2009
So happy right now yay
Apr 29, 2016 7:08 PM
Jul 2015
This makes life complete
May 22, 2016 4:30 AM
Aug 2015
i dont know how many time i replayed this hilarious anime XD
i love it, i love all aspect of this anime, even the lack of artwork on the chara. it just make em became more hilarious and funny. the "hai, kazama desu" from kazama line, aqua screaming "kazama", lewd face of darkness (i cant imagine menma in that face lol) and EKUSUPUROSIOOONNNNNN...
yeah i love it.
May 22, 2016 7:12 AM
Jul 2015
thekoala said:
Megumin said:
This makes life complete

Until season 2 ends too.

Manga + LN just got licensed
May 30, 2016 10:47 AM
Jun 2013
Nyalicious said:
Fuck yeah! More Megumin.

Megumin ruined anime.
I'm tired of anime series that revolves around a otaku shut-in who gets transported to a generic fantasy-RPG world and gets a harem of generic, copypaste girls while making video game/RPG references that we've heard 3000 times already in other stuff.
Whatever happened to the better ones like Hyouka, Nichijou, Kino's Journey and Baccano. They at least deserve a new season that I would be proud of.
Anime is no longer the same after the success of Sword Art Online, it almost feels like this was the downfall for anime that resulted in other stuff that were inspired by SAO. But what people don't know about is that .hack came first before SAO and that the publisher Ascii rejected it years ago because it was too similar to .hack and SAO didn't come out until 2009 when .hack's popularity was starting to fade.
The fantasy anime genre back then felt great, but now people see the the fantasy genre as a harem type of thing and are just using girls with generic personalities to make more money and that's just dirty if I say so myself.
Heck, when Attack on Titan was all the rage, there were some that tried to be like it, most specifically Seraph of the End (vampires) and the most recent and ongoing series Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (zombies).
AOT isn't just your typical shonen manga, it's also an allegory on humanity being forced to lock themselves from the outsde world because of the more stronger beings having a bigger world than the humans or something like that.

Sword Art Online was popular because of the girls.
Danmachi was popular because of some boob ribbon.
GATE was popular because of Rory Mercury.
And of course KonoSuba, it was popular all because of Megumin.

I'm not angry or anything, it's just that I'm tired of fantasy animes being treated like that nowadays.
Jun 2, 2016 5:18 PM

Aug 2013
StefanR said:
Nyalicious said:
Fuck yeah! More Megumin.

Megumin ruined anime.
I'm tired of anime series that revolves around a otaku shut-in who gets transported to a generic fantasy-RPG world and gets a harem of generic, copypaste girls while making video game/RPG references that we've heard 3000 times already in other stuff.
Whatever happened to the better ones like Hyouka, Nichijou, Kino's Journey and Baccano. They at least deserve a new season that I would be proud of.
Anime is no longer the same after the success of Sword Art Online, it almost feels like this was the downfall for anime that resulted in other stuff that were inspired by SAO. But what people don't know about is that .hack came first before SAO and that the publisher Ascii rejected it years ago because it was too similar to .hack and SAO didn't come out until 2009 when .hack's popularity was starting to fade.
The fantasy anime genre back then felt great, but now people see the the fantasy genre as a harem type of thing and are just using girls with generic personalities to make more money and that's just dirty if I say so myself.
Heck, when Attack on Titan was all the rage, there were some that tried to be like it, most specifically Seraph of the End (vampires) and the most recent and ongoing series Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (zombies).
AOT isn't just your typical shonen manga, it's also an allegory on humanity being forced to lock themselves from the outsde world because of the more stronger beings having a bigger world than the humans or something like that.

I'm not angry or anything, it's just that I'm tired of fantasy animes being treated like that nowadays.

Did you actually watch the series because Konosuba is supposed to be a parody of those generic fantasy series and the fantasy genre has been getting stale way before SAO .hack is nothing special,

Konosuba is a refreshing change which is why people enjoyed and not sure why Megumin being a popular character hinders the series.
Jun 5, 2016 12:22 AM
Apr 2016
More Kazuma Des!!
Jun 24, 2016 4:19 AM

Nov 2015
Ladies and gentlemen :)
Winter is coming ... :)
http://konosuba.com/
Jun 24, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2012
Welp, I've just got a reason to live next year.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jun 24, 2016 8:32 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
StefanR said:
Nyalicious said:
Fuck yeah! More Megumin.

Megumin ruined anime.

I'm not angry or anything

I'm not angry or anything

Oh yeah, i totally believe you after that rant.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 28, 2016 2:11 AM
Aug 2016
PukingMachines said:
suddenly i look forward to living again, great
lol I feel thr same way, it can wait!
Oct 28, 2016 4:16 AM

Jul 2014
Oh boy! I can't wait for the same jokes to be repeated over and over again in every episode, like in season 1! đź‘Ť

As much as I agree with your overall point, that was a really cringy way to put it.

Hide your powerlevel.
D-ohnutsOct 28, 2016 4:19 AM
Oct 28, 2016 4:17 AM
May 2009
Rewatching for the 4th time this year. And man I need more.

Hope it will be more than 10 episodes.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Jan 12, 2016

387 by S2P_cinephile »»
5 hours ago

» Netflix English subs are garbage - Crunchyroll is way better

Logikx - Apr 16

17 by HenryLeo123 »»
Today, 2:26 AM

» Who will end up with Kazuma ?

lightning_angad7 - Apr 3

24 by rohan121 »»
Apr 8, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2016

415 by HomelessWzrd »»
Apr 7, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2016

371 by 0451 »»
Apr 4, 11:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.