Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2016 7:22 AM

Jul 2009
So i finished watching naoki kurosaka "Monster" so i want to see something similar and this anime was on recomendations on monster page. I want to watch but i want to make sure thats theres not gonna be a season 2. I hate animes wheres the sequel never cames, so... this is the full story or theres gonna be more?

If you know something similar to monster please tell me.
Mar 14, 2016 7:32 AM

Feb 2013
it fully adapted the 19th century novel of which it was based on, and wrapped everything up to the point where a sequel would be a completely ridiculous idea
Mar 14, 2016 7:32 AM

Nov 2015
legendarysnake said:
So i finished watching naoki kurosaka "Monster" so i want to see something similar and this anime was on recomendations on monster page. I want to watch but i want to make sure thats theres not gonna be a season 2. I hate animes wheres the sequel never cames, so... this is the full story or theres gonna be more?

having watched it i can tell you that it that is the full story,they finished the story so what else could they do. it aired over a decade ago , if there was a second season it would've aired by now. anyways i'd recommend watching it it is really good
Aug 30, 2016 7:57 PM

Jul 2009
GenericAnimeName said:
legendarysnake said:

having watched it i can tell you that it that is the full story,they finished the story so what else could they do. it aired over a decade ago , if there was a second season it would've aired by now. anyways i'd recommend watching it it is really good

i heared about it that the anime is identical to the manga. buut the author kinda make a epilogue in the monster novel. its like retelling the same story with some plus stuff. i think they should make more episodes with the news from the enciclopedia of monster.
Jan 23, 2019 8:59 PM
Nov 2018
I really wanted a remake with the end of the book.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 13, 2008

173 by stationry »»
Apr 19, 9:36 AM

» About the Ending of Gankutsuou [Spoilers]

DeactivatedProbe - May 29, 2021

2 by scrapegoat »»
Feb 19, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Jun 14, 2008

94 by KuroGFX »»
Feb 6, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

StabbyPWNS - Nov 3, 2008

120 by Leongolleyn »»
Dec 29, 2023 5:48 AM

Poll: » Gankutsuou Episode 13 Discussion

Mikiyo - Apr 8, 2009

45 by nicissad »»
Oct 5, 2023 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.