Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2016 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I thought this episode felt weird no just in terms of the story but also with Lise's twisted goal with her allies. Neat action though, it definitely had a war atmosphere to it. Theodor's rage is pretty obvious even if it's against Lise. I swear, about 80 or 90% of the episode had her in that yandere-like trance

Poor Irisdina still under mental torture..

I guess Lise had what's come to her. Karma bites back.
Mar 13, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2015
So there's no turning back for the Lise, the cute little sister. Guess it'll be her "final" creepy smile for Theodore then. Congrats, Katia. It means less rival for you in getting Theodore

And that scene...
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 13, 2016 10:58 AM

May 2014
OMG Lise is a blonde Yuno
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 13, 2016 11:00 AM

Mar 2011
Face of Teamlise!
KlapKlapMar 13, 2016 11:06 AM
Mar 13, 2016 11:25 AM
Jun 2010
Lisa wanted to kill her. Lise very sorry.
I just hope that Heinze would kill, he can for what happened to Lisa, Heinze indirectly killed Pham.
Mar 13, 2016 11:38 AM
Feb 2016
Lise may you finally be at peace.
Mar 13, 2016 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
Lise is dead. RIP. Still, what happen to Irisdina? Any specific detail what they did to her?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 13, 2016 11:45 AM
Sep 2015
Hurry up and save iris please! my heart can't take it anymore..
Mar 13, 2016 12:12 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lise got what she deserved... couldn't be more happier :'D

5/5
Mar 13, 2016 12:17 PM

Aug 2015
Great episode! I'm glad Theodor killed her this time. She got what she deserved.
Mar 13, 2016 12:21 PM
Jun 2010
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Lise got what she deserved... couldn't be more happier :'D

5/5

And Heinze gets what he deserves?
Mar 13, 2016 12:39 PM

Dec 2014
Literally a drill milky punch.

I liked Lise :/
Mar 13, 2016 12:42 PM

Sep 2014
Stasi being scum as usual. Hopefully we will see some Beatrix action for real soon. But seriously taking the fight to the city is seriously something I personally can't approve of either.

Theodor finally put Lise out of her misery. Strong last scene that got me ;_; Atleast your onii-chan tried his best ;_;

I think they are doing well even if they're rushing quite hard with this series and hopefully the finish can be as intense and strong as the last few episodes.

Note: Katia keeps doing nothing of importance xD

zerorequiem_ said:
Literally a drill milky punch.

I liked Lise :/

You're not alone ;_;
Jeppe950Mar 13, 2016 12:52 PM
Mar 13, 2016 12:49 PM
Apr 2013
Mascera said:
So there's no turning back for the Lise, the cute little sister. Guess it'll be her "final" creepy smile for Theodore then. Congrats, Katia. It means less rival for you in getting Theodore

We all know Iris is going to win that bowl.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Mar 13, 2016 1:03 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Not many shows have the MC killing the imouto. Theodor is going to go mental at the Stasi next.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 13, 2016 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
GOD DAMN IT LINDEN, WHY DO YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS.

And yes I know Lise is a fucking crazy person... but the way it was handled for me, YOU PLAYED WITH MY EYES. WELL DONE LINDEN.

R.I.P Though. ;-;
Mar 13, 2016 1:11 PM

Jan 2014
CrotakuShinobi said:
OMG Lise is a blonde Yuno
Yuno is a far more complete character though by transition of development. Admittedly, Lise may have found redemption where Yuno found it, but alas Lise didn't get to live to see the hope that Yuno was able to have.

This was a good episode where things go crazy, in both the war itself and the political sphere. The fact the battle took place IN a populated city is gonna have some nasty repercussions.

Theodor didn't reserve himself up, he decided to kill Lise for real without any ounce of hesitation. I was taken aback when Lise grounded him like that, I knew it was strange, but that trap was fantastically laid out.

The way the Behemoth Squad Leader died though was brutal, that exploding firepower right behind her back blowing every ounce of her being.

Anyway Lise, you got your "salvation" at last. In a sense she is free, unfortunately not in this life.

PS: Kenichi Suzumura you're so amazing. Glad you won your awards =)
Mar 13, 2016 1:21 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
wow you would kill an imouto??

fucking rip
Mar 13, 2016 1:23 PM
Sep 2015
So basically Lise was raped, tortured and used by stasi in exchange for brother freedom. And after that time Theodor in fact didn't help her.

He slept with her and thought that now she will be completely obedient. Next he run to confess to Irisdina. Lise saw that brother was using her and preferred other girl.

It's not strange that she felt betrayed and become even more broken.
Mar 13, 2016 1:38 PM
Nov 2013
Those last few minutes gave me chills. That scene alone is one of the best moments in winter 2016.

R.I.P Lise
Mar 13, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2008
Well, blame the Anime Stasi. Lise was the victim as many other.

And she didn't stop at all. Not even in her final moments.
Mar 13, 2016 1:54 PM

Apr 2014
FINALLY he takes his time to kill her
stupid theodor
he is sexy crying hahaha
Mar 13, 2016 1:57 PM

Mar 2008
Fuck yeah, the bitch who tortured and killed Pham Thi Lan is finally dead, i am so glad xD
Mar 13, 2016 2:08 PM

Jul 2015
So many death flag in this anime :/

R.I.P Lise,i like her-__-
Mar 13, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2016
At least he "saved" her because in all honesty, she would have continued to suffer and I doubt any sort of therapy or action could have fixed Lise. R.I.P. Lise

I'm still hurt about Pham though...
Mar 13, 2016 2:46 PM

Jul 2015
This episode was very intense imo. Really loved the battle in the city. So many innocent people were killed. That scene where Theodor started crying got to me a little. Suzumura Kenichi pulled it off perfectly imo.
Mar 13, 2016 2:50 PM

Apr 2008
Mentally broken, sexually abused and forced to work for people who killed her family, that's Lise for you. It was obvious from the moment she offered herself to Theodore, that she was going to die. Moreover later episodes portrayed her in such way that telegraphed her complete submissiveness to Stasi.
She gave up on herself, Stasi came first, onii-chan came second, there was no saving her.

First good episode of this show.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Mar 13, 2016 3:04 PM

Jun 2013
that bitch is finally dead
Mar 13, 2016 3:17 PM
Oct 2013
idk without hearing the gunshot it feels like he chickened out again
Mar 13, 2016 3:19 PM
Jan 2016
Cresse said:
idk without hearing the gunshot it feels like he chickened out again
it wasn't that loud though.
Mar 13, 2016 3:23 PM

Jun 2012
Wrsty said:
This episode was very intense imo. Really loved the battle in the city. So many innocent people were killed. That scene where Theodor started crying got to me a little. Suzumura Kenichi pulled it off perfectly imo.

THANK YOU! I just got done crediting him on Crunchyroll. lol
Top performance love his role as Okita in Gintama i think i'm gonna be searching for him from now on.
StormVanguardMar 13, 2016 3:51 PM
Mar 13, 2016 3:24 PM

Jan 2014
"No matter what happens, I will wipe your ass for you."
"I can wipe my own ass."

"It is a nice ass." - the best scene ever

"If you trust someone, that means they might kill you." - Lise Hohenstein
Mar 13, 2016 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
Death was salvation for her...
Mar 13, 2016 3:28 PM

Jan 2016
In the end, Lise said something. Do you know what she said? I cant undertand what she is saying by lips since it is Japanese
Mar 13, 2016 3:29 PM

Jun 2011
Great episode, was on the edge of my seat the whole time. This is getting really good. I hope the end will be really good as well.
But Rip Lise ;_;
I'm feeling thank you
Mar 13, 2016 3:29 PM

Apr 2010
Sad ending.
Poor Lize sacrificed herself to save him and in the end something far worse happened to her then she would have ever imagined.
At least she can be at peace now but it's very sad to see.

Despite the sad ending a enjoyed this episode but the main question i have is what will happen to Irisdina and will they be able to save her?
The revolution seems to be going ok for now but they don't know where Irisdina is and from the looks of it they really need her.
rongabiola said:
In the end, Lise said something. Do you know what she said? I cant undertand what she is saying by lips since it is Japanese
I think she said Aishiteru onii-chan (I love you onii-chan).
AversaMar 13, 2016 3:35 PM
Mar 13, 2016 3:52 PM

Jan 2016
Aversa said:
Sad ending.
Poor Lize sacrificed herself to save him and in the end something far worse happened to her then she would have ever imagined.
At least she can be at peace now but it's very sad to see.

Despite the sad ending a enjoyed this episode but the main question i have is what will happen to Irisdina and will they be able to save her?
The revolution seems to be going ok for now but they don't know where Irisdina is and from the looks of it they really need her.
rongabiola said:
I think she said Aishiteru onii-chan (I love you onii-chan).

Thank Aversa. I felt sad that Lise died haha. Her backstory is just sooo tragic.
Mar 13, 2016 3:52 PM
Dec 2015
does anyone know what she whispered? or are the natives also supposed to NOT know that?

EDIT:
got ninja'd next time i need to press enter sooner

thanks for clearing it up
Mar 13, 2016 3:58 PM

Dec 2015
This seemed completely out of place with the whole battle. I mean they took it to a freakin town which they have been complaining the entire time that they must unify the two Germanys and save people. Then they just blow up a hotel and start rpging and spraying fire in a town, like wtf???? I felt like this was poorly written on this part because it makes no sense in their alignment with the rebellion. ESPECIALLY if they are trying to gain more support for the rebel faction from people in the West. I mean you saw how the chick from the West reacted, she was mad that they chose to battle and set a trap in a town full of innocents. It just seemed out of line with the way the characters thoughts were on helping and saving people. They didn't seem to have the kill a few, save a whole lot more mentality this entire series.

Also, good the bitch finally died. I don't care about her backstory, she still had a choice when she was with her brother to fight along his side, but she still chose to side with the Stasi. She got what she deserved in my book, plus she killed the other Pham Li chick.
Mar 13, 2016 4:13 PM
Jun 2010
Cejara said:
This seemed completely out of place with the whole battle. I mean they took it to a freakin town which they have been complaining the entire time that they must unify the two Germanys and save people. Then they just blow up a hotel and start rpging and spraying fire in a town, like wtf???? I felt like this was poorly written on this part because it makes no sense in their alignment with the rebellion. ESPECIALLY if they are trying to gain more support for the rebel faction from people in the West. I mean you saw how the chick from the West reacted, she was mad that they chose to battle and set a trap in a town full of innocents. It just seemed out of line with the way the characters thoughts were on helping and saving people. They didn't seem to have the kill a few, save a whole lot more mentality this entire series.

Also, good the bitch finally died. I don't care about her backstory, she still had a choice when she was with her brother to fight along his side, but she still chose to side with the Stasi. She got what she deserved in my book, plus she killed the other Pham Li chick.

Did you follow the story you idiot, or just roared toward Lise soon as they appeared?
Probably the latter, if you followed the story so you zjistil why is betray. Lise thought that Theodor loves Irisdina. And when he had lost hope, so she decided to betray them

I had Pham liked, but I also like Lise.
Mar 13, 2016 4:17 PM

Feb 2013
Well, she finally died. Rest in peace.

Intense episode.
Mar 13, 2016 4:47 PM

Dec 2015
HellTsukuyomi said:
Cejara said:

Did you follow the story you idiot, or just roared toward Lise soon as they appeared?
Probably the latter, if you followed the story so you zjistil why is betray. Lise thought that Theodor loves Irisdina. And when he had lost hope, so she decided to betray them

I had Pham liked, but I also like Lise.

Of course I followed the story, doesn't give her an excuse to go on a murderous rampage because he loves Iris. That isn't even what I had a problem with, I just think shes a bitch regardless. This sub-plot for the rebellion made 0 sense in alignment with the characters former actions and beliefs. I honestly can careless about Lise and her Stasi backstory. She was like a child who didn't get her toy, she got pissed just because she couldn't be romantically involved with her brother BUT she wanted to be with her brother no matter what, so in that case that makes no sense either unless she just wanted to be romantically involved with him and nothing else. Because if she wanted to have a relationship with her brother no matter what like she acts like then she would of stayed with the 666 batallion instead of go back to the Stasi and piss them off and make her brother completely cut her off.
Mar 13, 2016 4:50 PM

Apr 2015
There is no particular proof, that Lise really died. You only heard a gun shot, but it's target could be her foot or anything.
Mar 13, 2016 5:02 PM

May 2008
RIP lise?!!! 2 more episodes left oooo
Mar 13, 2016 5:08 PM
Mar 2016
Theo why cant you save her she needed much saving and a happy ending too. God this is giving me a headache first she got raped by the stasi and after that they threaten her that they will show pictures of her rape to her big brother and kill her big brother if she dont join them. To save Theo she joined the stasi and and forced to do all nasty shit. She went through hell and darkness but survived knowing that there is light at the end of the dark tunnel she went through which her dream of being with Theodore living somewhere being a happy family but that light faded away when she saw that theo didnt love her back the way she did. In her head it must have went "Why dosent brother love me back i endure all of does god forsaken years to make sure hes safe is everything that i have done all for nothing i cared about him so much that i did all of those things. And now that were together all he cares about is Irisdina im suppose to have a happy ending with him not her were suppose to be a happy family not with her why?" her dream is to be happy with Theo but now in that dream all she can see is Theo and Iris and that took a toll on her and thats when she snaps. 3 years of her life gone to waste doing all kinds of evil she didnt want and she was just a kid.To make sure Theo is alive the person she cares about more than anything in this world but Theo dosent care that much about her all he cares about is this stupid revolution and that girl Irisdina.

Sorry for the long and terrible english post that i have made but i just cant stay mad about her she was tortured to like Pham. Her death gave me too much FEEL'S i just have to somehow vent my frustration
Mar 13, 2016 5:19 PM
Jan 2014
Really sad to see Lise go. I mean, for me she is the one who suffered most compared to the rest of the characters. But I think killing her is the bect decision to take at that time.
Cejara said:

I don't think it's badly written. It's more like it is the best strategy they can come up at that moment. The question is what will that decision lead them to?

As for Lise. She is basically insane, a special case. I think the only two thing in her mind is Stasi and Theodore. Not to mention if not for Theodore, the 666th might not be able to take her down... :(

jomarggg said:
Theo why cant you save her she needed much saving and a happy ending too. God this is giving me a headache first she got raped by the stasi and after that they threaten her that they will show pictures of her rape to her big brother and kill her big brother if she dont join them. To save Theo she joined the stasi and and forced to do all nasty shit. She went through hell and darkness but survived knowing that there is light at the end of the dark tunnel she went through which her dream of being with Theodore living somewhere being a happy family but that light faded away when she saw that theo didnt love her back the way she did. In her head it must have went "Why dosent brother love me back i endure all of does god forsaken years to make sure hes safe is everything that i have done all for nothing i cared about him so much that i did all of those things. And now that were together all he cares about is Irisdina im suppose to have a happy ending with him not her were suppose to be a happy family not with her why?" her dream is to be happy with Theo but now in that dream all she can see is Theo and Iris and that took a toll on her and thats when she snaps. 3 years of her life gone to waste doing all kinds of evil she didnt want and she was just a kid.To make sure Theo is alive the person she cares about more than anything in this world but Theo dosent care that much about her all he cares about is this stupid revolution and that girl Irisdina.

Sorry for the long and terrible english post that i have made but i just cant stay mad about her she was tortured to like Pham. Her death gave me too much FEEL'S i just have to somehow vent my frustration

I know how you feel, and I really want to see her live and get her happy end too. But I think there are only 2 possible actions that can be taken: 1. Save Lise by killing her; 2. Capture and cure her with theraphy and other cures.
Sadly, the most realisctic option at that time is the former as we don't konw how much time it'd take to cure her and at what cost.. :(
DarkSlayer182Mar 13, 2016 5:24 PM
Mar 13, 2016 5:29 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
lol shit suddenly got super fucked up

pretty sad episode
Mar 13, 2016 6:06 PM

Jan 2016
Alot of death and I feel for Lise but it was time for her to go. You can't kill that many good guys and make it.

She had one hell of a tragic backstory so its hard not to feel for her in the least bit. She was beyond tortured, she was mind f*cked to death damn near. Stasi deserved to be fed to the Beta alive worthless shits.

I hope they don't wait till the last episode to save Iris, really like to see 2 episodes with her in it. Maybe Theo seals the deal although I think its Katia race to lose now.
Mar 13, 2016 6:27 PM

Jan 2016
jomarggg said:

I feel the same way bruuuh! but thats just the way the anime is. This is not really a happy story with no deaths. If it was me I would rather capture her then slowly provide therapy as to probably help with her insanity which is the byproduct of the torture from STASI. She cannot make the decision to do right coz she has been damaged that much. But that is war, no time for emotions like that. In the visual novel does Lise have a good ending? or she is just dead all through routes..
Mar 13, 2016 6:32 PM

Dec 2015
DarkSlayer182 said:
Really sad to see Lise go. I mean, for me she is the one who suffered most compared to the rest of the characters. But I think killing her is the bect decision to take at that time.
Cejara said:

I don't think it's badly written. It's more like it is the best strategy they can come up at that moment. The question is what will that decision lead them to?

As for Lise. She is basically insane, a special case. I think the only two thing in her mind is Stasi and Theodore. Not to mention if not for Theodore, the 666th might not be able to take her down... :(

jomarggg said:

I know how you feel, and I really want to see her live and get her happy end too. But I think there are only 2 possible actions that can be taken: 1. Save Lise by killing her; 2. Capture and cure her with theraphy and other cures.
Sadly, the most realisctic option at that time is the former as we don't konw how much time it'd take to cure her and at what cost.. :(

I don't know, to me it just seemed like they threw all their ideals out the window in this episode. Maybe, there was a clue to see that coming. I'm guessing if I look at it as they have Iris and they want payback or w/e then they are blinded by rage. I don't know, it just didn't sit well with me for some reason at first view.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Will season 2nd be available in later?

SametTakao - Jul 30, 2023

3 by volgenauts »»
Aug 3, 2023 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.