Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2016 7:39 AM
Aug 2014
i know this is a fanclub for tsunderes but even fans have ones they hate

Tsundere is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. This change of behavior is permanent, and that's where the classic tsundere type is different form the modern tsundere.

This character is a modern tsundere with two personalities, hostile and lovestruck.

A variation of the tsundere personality type which has the tsundere character switch between hostile and lovestruck personalities often, which is in contrast to the classic tsundere type where the change is gradual and permanent.

i like the classics they my fav kind of character but not the modern

this can be both male and female tsunderes

heres some i hate

louise ONLY in the anime in the light novels shes not that bad she gets called out on her abuse and the abuse stops after volume 11 because of the anime most people hate her even tsundere fans shes one of the most hated tsunderes what is to bad

naru lova hina same as louise the anime made her worse

sakura from naruto same as the other 2

akane from ranma it seems animes make tsunderes worse then they are kagome is more rude in the anime then the manga

fumino serizawa OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE THIS GIRL SHES JUST SUCH A BRAT

kirie girls bravo OTHER ONE I CANT STAND

asuka in some evangelion very bitchy and never shuts up

nagi not so much her tsundere side then the fact that she acts about her feelings at least shana louise taiga and aria where more mature but i do like how she never abuses hayate i like her but she needs to grow up

haruhi suzumiya a lot of times shes so fun but others i want to slap her

aira sorry fans i just dont like her

lum i do like her but she had no right to claim ataru in the first place

Debora Briscoletti from dragon quest 5 OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE HER SHE MAKES YOU A SLAVE AND MAKES YOU SLEEP ON THE FLOOR OF YOUR HONEYMOON WHY WOULD ANYONE PICK HER OVER Bianca OR NERA FUCK THIS BITCH I HATE HER

amy rose at times i dont like her but i almost always do

now for the guys

yu kanda ure he may have a very sad backstory but he almost let his friends die what a asshole

inuyasha i do like him mainly but how he never openly says he picks kagoome or kikyou bothers me

tomoe kamisama kiss he rejects Nanami because he says because the love between a human and a yokai is taboo. yet gets so jealous even when she looks at other boys and hes in love with a human to if you dont want to date her stop being jealous what does Nanam see in him she could have chosen many other guys but she dates the asshole yes hate me fangirls i hate him am i the only one who does

Naoki Irie from Itazura na Kiss hes just a major asshole

Takumi from nana a cheater rapeist and asshole

Ryoki from Hot Gimmick a major asshole

keep in mind i dont hate all the tsunderes here theres just some things i dont like about them
boa555Mar 10, 2016 1:55 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 9, 2016 10:41 AM

Mar 2010
Hate on louise.. Ok you suck lol :p and shes far from most hated check the mal fans not to mention other sources
Fumino is awesome too..
Naru awesome as well
Haruhi awesome as well
Nagi.. You do realise shes actuslly a KID lol so yes shes not grown up and shes awesome

You sure hate a lot

The tsundere i dont like too much cause too unbalanced so lacks dere mainly

Kirino kousaka

And I think claire rouge and eco are less interesting.. Claire is a copy of louise thats why it feels less but dont hate her tho

P.s. Takumi is an ass but not tsundere :p
Mar 9, 2016 5:27 PM
Aug 2014
for louise i said i was talking about the anime version of louise not the light novels in the light novels shes a good characters same with naru from love hina i hate her in the anime but like her in the manga even naru fans hate the anime version of her the anime ruined her character and i mean many people where turned off by louises acts in the ainme but if they saw the light novels they would change there mind

in the manga sakura was not if not barely a tsundere at all she was great aside from her sakuke fangirl crush and being nearly useless but she becomes badass in part 2 many bitch about her tsundereness to naruto but in the manga shes not that the anime has loads of fillers so i read the manga some anime just ruin great characters and i dont hate all of these characters theres just some things i dont like about them i like negi amy rose haruhi lum and in the mangas i like akane naru and sakura and in the light novels i like louise the rest i hate i hope this clears stuff up

but no hard feelings everyone has there own opinion

i hate Kirino kousaka shes my least fav character ever
boa555Mar 9, 2016 5:36 PM
Mar 10, 2016 1:14 AM

Mar 2010
princessmikan said:
for louise i said i was talking about the anime version of louise not the light novels in the light novels shes a good characters same with naru from love hina i hate her in the anime but like her in the manga even naru fans hate the anime version of her the anime ruined her character and i mean many people where turned off by louises acts in the ainme but if they saw the light novels they would change there mind

in the manga sakura was not if not barely a tsundere at all she was great aside from her sakuke fangirl crush and being nearly useless but she becomes badass in part 2 many bitch about her tsundereness to naruto but in the manga shes not that the anime has loads of fillers so i read the manga some anime just ruin great characters and i dont hate all of these characters theres just some things i dont like about them i like negi amy rose haruhi lum and in the mangas i like akane naru and sakura and in the light novels i like louise the rest i hate i hope this clears stuff up

but no hard feelings everyone has there own opinion

i hate Kirino kousaka shes my least fav character ever

Sakura from naruto, i dislike her but shes far from tsundere ;) when she may seemed teun she had 0 feelings for naruto so she didnt put up that tough act cause of hidden dere.. ^^"

As for louise, i love her in the anime as well you can still clearly see why shes tsun.
Pressure from family and being bullied always accomplishing nothing and looked down upon and no friends either.. U can tell how she really is when those parts are gone > noble lives up to parents expectations plus them liking and acknowledging louise makes her not tsun at all.. Like around wardes and ceasar..
Reason shes tsun to saito is causeshe saw him as an animal in S1 after that she realised she likes him but he wont live up to the expectations so she doesnt want to acknowledge her feelings.. Plus saito gets all the attention while she has no powers (not yet) when he gets powers...
We all know after the boat scene shes pretty dere and sweet :) but got ruined by saito himself same applies in S3 where he suddenly cheats etc etc so Louise loses the trust she gsined over time in him bringing them back to 0 so i prefer ignoring S3 and pretend it was an ova..
S4 shes deredere pretty much and all good :)
But yeah in the light novel shes better but shes still heavy tsun and you either like or dislike that

As for naru shes my first tsundere and in the manga she was indeed a lot less heavy tsun.. But I still liked her it was just violent comedy to me xD after all they were all kind of crazy

As for fillers in naruto i just skip them easy as that with a fillerguide

Yeah same cause kirino lacks dere.. She couldve been ok otherwise but she just seems bitchy for no specific reason besides not liking her own issue > brocomplex. Not like kyousuke can help that..
But i wouldnt say i hate her cause i wouldnt mind buying her wedding ver figure XD or 1/2.5 huge fig but shes my least fav tsundere tho. I like kuroneko even less cause they altered her from kuu to tsundere and made her do an awful thing to kyousuke

I dont recall rlly hating a tsundere
Mar 10, 2016 1:34 PM

May 2014
lol alot you dont like

in general i agree with you however i would say i am more mild in prefering traditional rather than straight on hating other tsunderes
Mar 11, 2016 2:08 AM
Aug 2014
so what do you like about tsunderes
Mar 11, 2016 11:07 AM

Mar 2010
joey101937 said:
lol alot you dont like

in general i agree with you however i would say i am more mild in prefering traditional rather than straight on hating other tsunderes

Exactly that it was a bucket list for a tsundere lovers club especially but well..

princessmikan said:
so what do you like about tsunderes

What I like? The psychology behind them.. As for why they act like this or that and the fact that only YOU well ok the MC can make her go nuts and go deredere :3 so it is very special when they let go of their tough act
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Claim your tsundere here! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gyarutsundere - Nov 30, 2011

668 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2021 1:46 AM

Sticky: » admins needed for designing and cards!

Gyarutsundere - Dec 1, 2011

38 by Gyarutsundere »»
Nov 14, 2021 6:42 AM

Sticky: » Claimed tsundere list

Gyarutsundere - Nov 30, 2011

20 by Gyarutsundere »»
Jan 16, 2017 5:42 AM

» Joeys Card Delivery

joey101937 - Sep 26, 2015

3 by joey101937 »»
Jan 15, 2017 3:04 PM

» introduction

Gyarutsundere - Dec 19, 2011

18 by caninesrock »»
Nov 18, 2016 7:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.