Forum Settings
Forums

Movie Adaptation of Light Novel 'Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei' Announced [Update 3/13]

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 13, 2016 2:24 PM
Jan 2015
Satou sensei is behind it? Yes!
My Queens

Mar 13, 2016 2:27 PM

Apr 2013
hungvipcac said:
what is '' original'' mean?

it means that it's not an adaptation from a source material.
IE, in case of mahouka's movie the story of the movie will not be one of the novel volume adapted, but a side story that doesn't exist in the novel instead.
Mar 14, 2016 9:23 AM

Dec 2011
To be honest, a bit disappointed that the movie is going to an original story. Was really hoping the movie would be about the Reminiscence Arc.

However, since it's written by the original author himself, I have faith that it would turn out well.
Mar 15, 2016 9:34 AM

May 2013
allenjke said:
Is it really that popular? Seems like people really like it. I think it got boring at the end (maybe adaptation is not good) and the ending of anime was so bad imo.

What, you don't like fascism and casual mass murder of subhuman Chinese scum?

Mar 15, 2016 10:12 AM

Apr 2014
"Original Non-Existent Story" (on Novel)
I'll pass, I'll just pretend this thing didn't even exist.
Well, I'll just hope we will get a news that another 2 cour TV Anime will be made.
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 15, 2016 1:54 PM

Jul 2012
Ventris said:
allenjke said:
Is it really that popular? Seems like people really like it. I think it got boring at the end (maybe adaptation is not good) and the ending of anime was so bad imo.

It's kinda pointless to talk about high-school kids killing people left and right even if they are bad, i think the whole thing how it was showed was quite bad. And the finishing blow for me was how he used his ability (or whatever i really don't remember) that killed quite big group of people, and after there was some badass scene for hype he just used the same ability to kill more people...
Mar 22, 2016 12:20 AM

Apr 2012
Ventris said:

What can I say, telling someone she should give up on her dreams because she's a woman and attacking someone for wearing "loose" clothing never gets old.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Mar 25, 2016 11:26 AM

May 2015
Very Disappointing considering its above rankings on SALES, I don't need an Original Movie I want a FULL ADAPTATION !!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2016 8:08 AM

Aug 2014
Not a recap movie huh? Good.
Hopefully it will be a lot more enjoyable than the tv series.
Apr 15, 2016 12:42 AM
Nov 2015
Give us a second full season you piece of shits! i dont need original stories! And i dont need a hour and a half movie! I.NEED.24.EPISODES.OF.MAHOUKAAAA!!!! i wanna see Tatsuya do godly shit, and murder people!!!
Apr 15, 2016 1:12 AM

Dec 2012
Tsk.

We got it already and there was ... more of Onii-sama...

SASUGA, Onii-sama!! :D
Apr 15, 2016 6:38 PM
Jan 2016
You gotta know the story well to understand.

Onii-sama is love, Onii-sama is life

I was only 16 years old. I loved Onii-sama so much. I would do ecchi stuff with Onii-sama every night before bed. I thank Onii-sama for all the pleasure he gave me. "Onii-sama is love I say, Onii-sama is life. My aunt sees me and calls me a slut. I knew she was just jealous with my love for Onii-sama. I called her a whore. She spanked me and locked me up inside a room. I'm crying and my butt hurts. I layyed in bed and felt lonely. A warmth came close to me. It's Onii-sama.... I am so happy. He grabs me with his gentle hands. I'm ready... He spread my butt cheeks and penetrates me with his Taurus horns. I can feel my mind tearing. I pushed again his force. I want to make Onii-sama feel good. He fires his Material Burst within me. My aunt walks in. Onii-sama watches her straight in the eye and says, 'It's all Ooguro now.' Onii-sama fires his Material Burst at the wall and flies away through the hole. Onii-sama is love, Onii-sama is life.

It's not Ooguro yet. Onii-sama will be back..... when the movie comes out!

P.S. Ooguro is Onii-sama's military alias.
May 1, 2016 3:24 AM

Apr 2016
YESS!
I have been waiting for this for too long now
Jun 1, 2016 10:16 PM
Jan 2016
Romanticomedy said:

I was only 16 years old. I loved Onii-sama so much. I would do ecchi stuff with Onii-sama every night before bed. I thank Onii-sama for all the pleasure he gave me. "Onii-sama is love I say, Onii-sama is life. My aunt sees me and calls me a slut. I knew she was just jealous with my love for Onii-sama. I called her a whore. She spanked me and locked me up inside a room. I'm crying and my butt hurts. I layyed in bed and felt lonely. A warmth came close to me. It's Onii-sama.... I am so happy. He grabs me with his gentle hands. I'm ready... He spread my butt cheeks and penetrates me with his Taurus horns. I can feel my mind tearing. I pushed again his force. I want to make Onii-sama feel good. He fires his Material Burst within me. My aunt walks in. Onii-sama watches her straight in the eye and says, 'It's all Ooguro now.' Onii-sama fires his Material Burst at the wall and flies away through the hole. Onii-sama is love, Onii-sama is life.

Romanticomedy said:

nice imagination u got there *thumbs up*
Jun 4, 2016 12:34 PM

Dec 2015
I'm watching the anime now, its good that they decided to make a movie, although a season 2 would have been better I guess
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 27, 2016 9:42 AM
Jul 2013
Marathotaku said:
1. PLEASE DON'T BE A RECAP MOVIE
2. PLEASE ANNOUNCE SEASON 2 AFTER CREDITS
3. PLEASE RELEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

1. it say crystal clear that it will be original story
2. Madhouse isn't very famous for releasing season 2 on anime so don't get your hopes too high
3. unfortunately it's not gonna happen. most likely it will be released in 2017. then we have to wait at least 5-6 month for DvD to come out, translate it, then upload it on stream site to watch it. i want to inform you that Boruto movie was uploaded with Japanese dub/English sub a few weeks ago, and the movie was released in August 7 2015
Nov 29, 2016 11:20 AM
Jul 2013
@DicKagune-69
Love what you said think it sums up what everyone is thinking nicely.
Nov 29, 2016 11:21 AM
Jul 2013
DicKagune-69 said:
Give us a second full season you piece of shits! i dont need original stories! And i dont need a hour and a half movie! I.NEED.24.EPISODES.OF.MAHOUKAAAA!!!! i wanna see Tatsuya do godly shit, and murder people!!!

Man that is hilarious! But aptly put that this is what the fans want!
Nov 5, 2018 1:48 AM
Sep 2018
please season 2 i'll wait
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
2 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

10 by malvarez1 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Today, 10:50 AM

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Azuchi »»
Today, 4:57 AM

» Entertainment Group Strawberry Prince Gets Anime Movie in Summer 2024

Vindstot - Mar 24

4 by Wasimat »»
Today, 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.