Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 11, 2010 9:11 PM

Aug 2008
I SERIOUSLY can't stand M.M.

YUCK. She's SICK!!!! DIEEEEE!!!! How DARE she SLAP Chrome and claims that Mukuro is HERS!!!!!!!

Jan 11, 2010 9:14 PM

Aug 2008
Letty said:
really? I didn't mind Rasiel that much.

yeah... he's freaky but... he's not THAT annoying -_-""
Jan 11, 2010 9:18 PM

Aug 2008
happyazngirl said:
Bluebell and most of the Funeral Wreath piss me off for some reason.

Rasiel I didn't mind to much, but maybe because he didn't get that much face time.
Iris I dislike but not necessarily hate, but yeah she is a multiplicative whore.

OMG I almost forgotten about that BITCH BLUEBELL
dammit she's MAJOR annoying. I hate the way she acts so... what's the word again... 'adorable' with Byakuran. Glad that Byakuran scared her when she told 100 to kill Uni! >:DDD

But... she died right? After Ghost killed her???? :DDD
Jan 11, 2010 11:05 PM

Aug 2009
Levi, Glo Xinia and Rasiel
Levi makes some poses and he looks like some ballerina :D and when he says Levi Volta it's annoying (for me)
Glo Xinia looks like a freak and he kept saying "Ringo Ringo Vongole Ringo" which is... strange xd
and Rasiel makes a stupid excuse of a Bel laugh but Bel's is "shi shi shi" and Rasiel makes "shai shai shai" and his voice is annoying

Jan 11, 2010 11:13 PM

Aug 2009
M.M.
Iris
Cervello Girls
Byakuran

M.M. I used to like, until she did the bitch move and slapped Chrome.
Iris, I donno I just found her very annoying.
Cervello girls, same as above, I just don't like them for some reason.
Byakuran, cause he is annoying and a fatty. ):
Jan 12, 2010 12:50 AM

Nov 2009
Oh, I forgot to add another character I don't appreciate:

Olgert - He's even more annoying than Rasiel! He's ugly and talk too much! I hate him.. >>

I'm ok with M.M. Reborn lacks of bitchy girls!! Most of them are just the standard Japanese type. MM pws! And Chrome deserved that slap! She need to be stronger instead of people pating her.
Jan 12, 2010 1:00 AM

Feb 2008
Snazzle said:
I'm going to sound like a hypocrite since technically he is one of my favourite characters but I can understand why people don't like Hibari. He's naturally uber-strong (without having to go through any trials like Tsuna etc) and he has no backstory or personality like.. at all.

You mentioned all the reasons. He has no personality, and no backstory. He's like kitten they found on the road. Worthless and meaningless.
Plus. his "uber strength" is somehow pathetic to me. He was born with those things and so powerful, eh?
Jan 12, 2010 1:21 AM

Nov 2008
I hate Byakura, Bluebell, Zakuro, Kikyo, Iris, Baishana .. In fact, all the Funeral Wreaths the fake and the real ones, except for Gamma and Irie Shoichi.

also M.M, Birds, Cervello Girls,Verde, Olgert, Leviathan, Lussuria.
Jan 12, 2010 2:07 AM

Oct 2009
sa7ora said:
I hate Byakura, Bluebell, Zakuro, Kikyo, Iris, Baishana .. In fact, all the Funeral Wreaths the fake and the real ones, except for Gamma and Irie Shoichi.

also M.M, Birds, Cervello Girls,Verde, Olgert, Leviathan, Lussuria.

Lussuria? Wha? I LOVE him xD
Jan 12, 2010 5:26 AM

Jan 2010
I don't like Genkishi very much.
He's weird.
I mean, is he THAT strong? Yes?
He can beat everyone, even TYL Hibar doesn't have chance against himi. TYL HIBARI!
But Tsuna can beat Genkishi. That Tsuna from years before!
I might be wrong but that's too confused for me.
And in manga
Isn't that strange? I guess Genkishi doesn't fight with his full power against Tsuna or so.
I also don't like about his personality somehow.

Jan 12, 2010 5:47 AM

Aug 2009
Snazzle said:
Chrome. I just hate her personality, but then I've never liked the blushing, cutesy types who always need saving anyway. YOU'RE MEANT TO BE AN AWESOME ILLUSIONIST, DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN CALLING OUT FOR MUKURO! Even with her box weapon glasses thing she couldn't really do much.

I agree with this.
She really IS useless. It's like she only exists to be saved by Mukuro. Oh, and for the fanservice of course. I mean, how many times has she been caught by tentacles? x_x
And the box weapon glasses thing looks kinda stupid :/

Other disliked characters:
- Glo Xinia. He's just creepy.
- Genkishi. His character is just... >_>
- Kyoko. Kinda dumb, naïve, annoying.
- Haru. Same as Kyoko, but at least she's funny.

At first I didn't like Lussuria. He was so weird in his fight with Ryohei. But then I started liking him for some reason. Maybe because he's kinda...umm "special" xD
Jan 12, 2010 1:58 PM

Nov 2009
ShioChan said:
At first I didn't like Lussuria. ..But then I started liking him for some reason. Maybe because he's kinda...umm "special" xD

Ts..ts..ts.. he's such a sweetheart! *-*
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
Emo Philips
Jan 16, 2010 7:25 AM

Feb 2008
ShioChan said:

At first I didn't like Lussuria. He was so weird in his fight with Ryohei. But then I started liking him for some reason. Maybe because he's kinda...umm "special" xD

Same. I started liking him when I was watching those videos Squalo sent to Yama. xD
Jan 20, 2010 5:46 AM

Jun 2008
ShioChan said:

Other disliked characters:
- Glo Xinia. He's just creepy.
- Genkishi. His character is just... >_>
- Kyoko. Kinda dumb, naïve, annoying.
- Haru. Same as Kyoko, but at least she's funny.

Yeah, that's pretty much my list too.. + Lambo. He reminds me waaaaay too much of my younger brother... And I really hate children, especially kids like him.
Jan 20, 2010 7:23 AM

Jun 2009
#Chrome: She's just crying all the time and seems to be there only to serve for tentacle hentai. And I dislike Ken / Chikusa / Mukuro too.
#Kyoko/Haru: I seriously HATED them, before Tsuna told them their "secret", but I liked their strong will afterwards. Even so, I can't stand the whole "ooh I'm a girl I can help out by cooking" shit.
#Ryohei: I don't hate him, but he's so onesided that he only has very few great moments.
Wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 20, 2010 9:10 AM

Oct 2009
lol i dont hate chrome much, she's just a young girl who's allowed to live so its obvious she's going to be attached to her savior and sub-conciously rely on him for everything. she's ok. though i wish she gets more character development.
i dont exactly hate any character but some of them are just annoying like m.m, glo, iris, genkishi and cervello..
i hate kids too but the way he talks in the anime is so funny i cant help but like him ^^ if he were real, i'd have punched him LOL
lussuria's not bad either XD
i like weirdos XD but there's a limit or type to it hehe.
haru and kyoko are ok, but i think the author should give them more of a personality. whats up with all the cooking? im 17 and i cant cook to save my life XD
Jan 28, 2010 1:07 AM
Sep 2008
Levi.
And almost everyone from the Millefiore except the ones that showed up a lot (Byakuran, Uni, Gamma, his two guys) Okay. I hate all the Millefiore guys except the ones in the parenthesis.

Longchamp...He's entertaining, but pretty weird and such a random character
Jan 28, 2010 9:42 AM

Apr 2009
First: For me one of the most annoying character in all anime and the most annoying male character in all anime - gokudera <----- notice lack of capital
He's so damn annoying that if I could reach him with my hand I would smack his face till its perfectly flat >.< Worst is his voice O_O And come on! Can't he talk? Not shout... normal talk -_- And when he's shouting at Ryohei and Yamamoto for every damn single shit I want to break his neck -_- And unfortunately, he's in this anime ALL THE TIME

Moving on:
Kyoko and Haru - well I can stan them, only somteimes annoy me. Kyoko little worse.

Giannini - annoying but can stand him too.

Ken - annoying but can stand him

That's all, I think ^^
Jan 28, 2010 11:39 AM

Jul 2008
*Levi - child abuse thats just WRONG!!!
*Iris - stuck up little {insert word here}
*Glo Xina - all i can say is PEDO
*Todd Family (note theyre the people who wanted to take Futa away) something about them just makes me pissed
*Chrome - confines in Mukuro and basically does nothing
*Birds - creeper
*MM - sme as Iris
*Dr.Shamal - dont really hate the guy hes just a perv
*most of the Millefore - stuck up

thats all folks :)
[img]
Jan 28, 2010 12:24 PM

Mar 2009
Haru... Would bite her to death.
Jan 30, 2010 8:31 AM

Jul 2008
I can't stand Haru and Kyoko. Don't know why - they are just SO annoying.
With the rest, I can live - but those two just make me want to strangle them (note - I'm a nonviolent kind of person, so this means a lot >>")
There were a few more I couldn't stand, but the amount of time they were there was so minor I don't even remember their namesXD
---"'As long as you're alive - you've got 100% chance of dying"---

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

---Math should go drown itself in the toilet---
Jan 31, 2010 1:24 AM

Apr 2009
HardcoreOtaku said:
I agree with joyzie001 nd pinkangel. Kyoko nd Haru are completely weak and useless. Their only use to cook and do the household chores. Kyoko has a purpose, she's Tsuna's crush. But wat about Haru? she was all over Reborn at first and was abusing Tsuna...>.>

i m okay with all the other characters, maybe expect fer Irie.

yeah, Kyoko is somewhat an inspiration for Tsuna to develop and improve but i dont really get Haru. She can be funny at times but it gets annoying and weird imo. Though this actually makes me like her more than Kyoko since Kyoko doesnt show her personality much which makes her really boring (i know, what i just said really didn't make much sense XD)

Irie. . . i dont really care about him that much.

For my disliked list:
Kyoko and Haru- as stated above
Birds- SCARY
M.M.- annoying
Iris- even more annoying
Levi- scarier than Birds especially after 10 years
uh. . . and i guess Verde. I doon't know why though but I kinda got bored with the Arcobaleno Arc when he completely showed up. . .

Jan 31, 2010 5:26 AM

Nov 2009
i hate:

kyoko - so girly girl

gianini - he annoys me sometimes

lambo - irritating brat

i don't totally disliked tsuna and gokudera, its just that there's something in them that i feel i want to shout at them but anyways i can stand them...
Jan 31, 2010 7:42 PM

Nov 2008
Gokudera is really annoying.
Feb 1, 2010 1:41 PM

Dec 2009
Defected said:
Gokudera is really annoying.

Agree!
But he is the kind of annoying I can stand, like Lambo, you know, the kind that makes you laugh.. or something xP
I prefer Lambo though.
Feb 17, 2010 4:19 AM

Jan 2010
Kyoko and Haru - annoying as hell, and what's their purpose, really?
I-Pin - same as those two above
Levi - simply obnoxious. He's the only one in Varia I dislike.
Giannini - has a purpose, but he's still annoying. Maybe if they drew him better maybe he wouldn't be so.
Irie - I don't like him that much, even now when it turns out that he's on the good side.

and others like Gamma, Iris, Birds...
Feb 17, 2010 10:08 AM
Feb 2010
the one i hate the most is definitely Bluebell -> everything about her just makes me feel the urge to drown her into her pool of water (although I know it'd be quite hard to accomplish XD )

then... lets see.. I'd say all the girls of the house chores and cooking group:

Haru and Kyoko -> all they ever do is just cleaning and cooking and smile nicely, they suck even as moral support for the guys, they are just the cute-little-weak-helpless-things-that-make-me-want-more-power-to-be-able-to-protect... Not to mention that Kyoko has even less personality and depth than Hibari! (and that is quite the accomplishment since that along with his super strenght that seems to come out of nowhere are exactly why we love Hibari so much XD ). Also there should be a limit at just how clueless one person can be... come on it was sooooooooooo obvious the others where hiding something - and something quite big and important - from them, yet they just kept on cooking and smiling, the thought of asking for some satisfactory explanations never crossing their minds! And when, at long last, they did, they couldn't even go for it till the very end...
--ok enough for the Kyoko&Haru long rant :P lets move on--

Tsuna's mom -> once again the most clueless and good-for-nothing-other-than-cooking-meals human being on earth, yet somehow less annoying than Haru and Kyoko

Bianchi -> you are the "Poison Scorpion"! Why are you looking after kids and doing chores?!
Feb 17, 2010 11:02 AM

Nov 2009
Gisp

I agree with what you said about Kyoko, Haru & Tsuna's mama... (that's actually the reason why I hate 'em too).
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
Emo Philips
Feb 19, 2010 7:57 PM

May 2009
I hate Byakuran,Levi,Rasiel,Genkishi,and all the white spell Millefiore (except for Irie and Spanner)

Please feed my pets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 20, 2010 8:02 AM

Oct 2009
Gisp said:
the one i hate the most is definitely Bluebell -> everything about her just makes me feel the urge to drown her into her pool of water (although I know it'd be quite hard to accomplish XD )

then... lets see.. I'd say all the girls of the house chores and cooking group:

Haru and Kyoko -> all they ever do is just cleaning and cooking and smile nicely, they suck even as moral support for the guys, they are just the cute-little-weak-helpless-things-that-make-me-want-more-power-to-be-able-to-protect... Not to mention that Kyoko has even less personality and depth than Hibari! (and that is quite the accomplishment since that along with his super strenght that seems to come out of nowhere are exactly why we love Hibari so much XD ). Also there should be a limit at just how clueless one person can be... come on it was sooooooooooo obvious the others where hiding something - and something quite big and important - from them, yet they just kept on cooking and smiling, the thought of asking for some satisfactory explanations never crossing their minds! And when, at long last, they did, they couldn't even go for it till the very end...
--ok enough for the Kyoko&Haru long rant :P lets move on--

Tsuna's mom -> once again the most clueless and good-for-nothing-other-than-cooking-meals human being on earth, yet somehow less annoying than Haru and Kyoko

Bianchi -> you are the "Poison Scorpion"! Why are you looking after kids and doing chores?!

totally agree with you about bianchi, she's one of the kick ass female characters, but now she's reduced to doing chores. wtf?
May 8, 2010 10:25 AM

May 2009
Ugh..... Oh there are so many... but the epidemy of my hatred is Kyoko and Haru.... I mean come on! I know this has been said a lot but KyokoxTsuna is just.... WRONG in my mind..... Haru is okay... at least she's comedy relief but I still don't like her.

Let's see.... Hibari needs to get over his unhealthy obsession with school though I don't mind him much because we all need the aloof character.... still needs to stop hitting the guardians though ^_^"

Tsuna seriously needs to make up his mind [don't get me wrong he's one of my fav charas next to Allen Walker] but it's really annoying where he's always wavering and sometimes he's mega strong and other times he gets thrown around the like a ragdoll!

Ugh... I gotta leave this forum before I go on a fangirl tyraid...
May 9, 2010 2:21 PM

Dec 2008
I dislike Xanxus behavior :S
May 10, 2010 1:43 PM

Apr 2010
First: Kyoko and Haru, I totally hate them...Useless, annoying, dense and expecially Kyoko too sweet, that even my teeth are rotting -_-...And because of Kyoko I hated Ryohei for punching Tsuna...

Second: Levi...that the most ugliest character beside Birds and the other creeps...

Third: Byakuran and his six creepy underlings...

And find annoying Tsuna's mom, I mean...out of nowhere Reborn, is living with them then Lambo, I-pin then Bianchi and Fuuta and she don't mind that at all? She super stupid or extra rich to host a half of the mafia world in Sawada house -__-
May 11, 2010 4:02 AM

Jan 2009
CocoNoelle said:
First: Kyoko and Haru, I totally hate them...Useless, annoying, dense and expecially Kyoko too sweet, that even my teeth are rotting -_-...And because of Kyoko I hated Ryohei for punching Tsuna...

Second: Levi...that the most ugliest character beside Birds and the other creeps...

Third: Byakuran and his six creepy underlings...

And find annoying Tsuna's mom, I mean...out of nowhere Reborn, is living with them then Lambo, I-pin then Bianchi and Fuuta and she don't mind that at all? She super stupid or extra rich to host a half of the mafia world in Sawada house -__-

I absolutely agree with you. Except these, I can't stand:
Genkishi - every freakin' time I see him I just want to strangle him. Just his face is making me angry ;D Besides, I find him somehow useless..
Ryohei - such a meaningless charachter.. srsly. He's somehow stupid and when he starts with all that "extreme" he gets on my nervs.. it's funny - yes, but not all the time.
May 11, 2010 6:47 AM

Oct 2009
I hate Kyoko and Haru - they're so naive and stupid. I also don't like Real Six Funeral Wreaths and Genkishi.
Fujiko-sanAug 20, 2010 9:51 AM
Aug 18, 2010 7:46 PM

Aug 2010
Characters I don't like/ are annoying...
Characters I don't like:
-Levi ; he's a kiss up to Xanxus & annoying...
-Kyoko ; she means well, but she really doesn't have any strength and ends up being more of a hassle than a relief...to the rest of the family.

Characters that annoy me:
-Hibari ; I feel like he doesn't have much of a personality besides having a fear of crowds... he can't be elusive forever... :/
Chrome; She means well, but it annoys me when she gives up on herself... Mukuro didn't make her become his ring holder by force, if she can't handle it, she should leave.
-Byakuran ; I actually like him but ... everyone already knows your the villain theirs no need to smile & suck on marshmallows pretending your sweet.

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Aug 18, 2010 10:56 PM

Nov 2009
Kyoko and Haru

Kyoko-Really, you think your brother would climb a chimney of a bathouse?
Haru-Talking in third person is cute WHEN you're a little kid, you're just overkill.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Aug 19, 2010 9:09 AM

Feb 2010
SakaiNoSabaku said:
Kyoko and Haru

Kyoko-Really, you think your brother would climb a chimney of a bathouse?

^ Lmao. & sumo wresting.xD

Hate's a strong word.:/

I don't like Giotto, Xanxus, Levi, Verde, Iris, & Glo Xinia
Kyoko, Chrome, the Cervello, Viper, Lal & Uni annoy me.
Aug 19, 2010 11:14 AM

Feb 2010
In short, I dislike most KHR antagonists and a few of the protagonists.

1) Byakuran. HATE HATE HATE! What a bastard.

2) Genkishi - deserves to have his limbs chopped into pieces, fed to Verde's crocodile and the rest of his body turned to charcoal by Xanxus' flames.

3) Birds - creepy old fart.

4) M.M - Avaricious, materialistic bitch!

5) Iris - She comes off as such a slut! And what's with the afro? <.<

6) Real 6 Funeral Wreaths. ESPECIALLY Zakuro and Kikyo. Egh. No comment.

7) Sasagawa Kyoyo - That girl is practically a dimwit! Either that, or she pretends not to see/comprehend things. Mostly useless, the damsel-in-distress type. Even Haru is more interesting than her!

8) Glo Xinia. Again, no comment.

I also dislike how 1-dimensional the characters remain in the start of the series. Tsuna was annoying at first, but then I grew to like him more as the story progressed...
Aug 22, 2010 5:53 AM

Feb 2010
i HATE byakuran , cause hes a bitch -_-
-applejackSep 16, 2010 12:58 PM
Aug 22, 2010 7:06 AM

Aug 2010
Chrome - Too lazy to go into details right now. Majority has been mentioned previously though.

Although one thing that highly amuses me is, during fights, she tries to act like a badass in IMO. That makes me laugh.

Although it may just be me, once I don't like someone I notice everything.
Opi-chanSep 9, 2010 5:09 AM
Aug 24, 2010 7:10 PM

Jun 2010
I swear everyone's going to say Chrome, Kyoko, and Haru. -_- I actually like the girls a lot, but everyone has their own opinions. >_>

I dislike M.M and the Funeral Wreaths. I also don't like Iris and Ginger bread. I HATE M.M. the most though...
EternalTearsSep 26, 2010 3:27 PM

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Aug 25, 2010 2:04 AM

Aug 2009
Hmmm it's kind of a cliche but the charecter that irritates me most is Byakuran for some reason evry time i see him i wish to just remove the stupid smile of his face. And maybe tsuna loser's mode witch is always exept when he is fighting. Also the charecters i hate the most are Ryohei and Yamamoto. They just suck.
Aug 25, 2010 5:04 AM

Aug 2010
ChromeCowboy said:
Hmmm it's kind of a cliche but the charecter that irritates me most is Byakuran for some reason evry time i see him i wish to just remove the stupid smile of his face. And maybe tsuna loser's mode witch is always exept when he is fighting. Also the charecters i hate the most are Ryohei and Yamamoto. They just suck.

I agree about Ryohei. But wow, Yamamoto? I actually think he's awesome(he's my favorite character)! Why exactly don't you like him?
Opi-chanAug 26, 2010 3:29 AM
Aug 25, 2010 7:39 AM

Feb 2008
Ryo & Yama are best. <33333
Aug 26, 2010 8:13 AM

Oct 2008
Whaaaat?
Ryohei and Yamamoto are hated?
And also I never understood the hate for Naito Longchamp
Poor guy was left out of the anime :(

As for me I hate Glo Xinia, Iris Hepburn and Baishana.
Then I think the girls should have been better especially Haru - but I don't hate her.
And baby Lambo pisses me off. Annoying brat.
shadowswordAug 26, 2010 8:16 AM
Aug 26, 2010 1:43 PM

Sep 2009
Honestly I don't like the main girls [ Chrome, Haru, Kyoko ]. If they could have some more backbone I might like them more but no. orz

I also dislike Adelheid [ sp? ]. xD Fanservice + KHR = ???
Aug 27, 2010 11:02 PM

Mar 2008
I don't know if I really hate any of them, not a Kyoko fan but I like Haru and baby lambo is alright but I want more 20 year old lambo! lol
Aug 28, 2010 4:52 AM

Feb 2008
Yes, Adelheid is a stupid bitch. Can't wait to see her dead/bitten.

:)
Aug 28, 2010 10:44 AM

Feb 2010
oh and i forgot to mention
i hate hate HATE (more then i hate byakuran) 5 year old lambo D8
I.JUST.CANT.STAND HIM!!!!!!
(but i like him on the TYL 20 year lambo)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN] New Official Member Cards

lordsephiroth92 - Jan 21, 2022

4 by sc0pii0gal »»
Feb 15, 2022 7:58 AM

» Would you like for KHR! to get a reboot?

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

5 by Attackonfiller »»
Jan 21, 2022 12:46 PM

» Which Vongola Ring would you fit under in Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

shizya-chan - Nov 12, 2011

45 by JoePhysics »»
Jan 21, 2022 9:12 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Announcements

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:33 PM

» Favorite KHR! character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ainthemix - Jan 2, 2010

204 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.