Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2010 1:53 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
Well, I think there are some characters, which people can't stand in every anime, we all have different tastes, so it shoudn't be a surprise x3
And I'm sure there are some in KHR!

Personally I don't like Gamma, I know he's a good guy, but still... can't forget what he did to Yamamoto and Gokudera >.>
also I don't like any of Real Six Funeral Wreaths and yeah, Glo Xinia, thought, he appeared in few episodes, but I dislike his erm... weird nature ^^"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2010 2:07 PM

May 2009
It's kind of difficult to hate someone in KHR good or evil but I'd say I've always had a grudge against Irie Shouichi - probably because he started out as the bad guy or just the fact that those stomach aches annoy me.

That and the old lightning pervert Levi.
Jan 4, 2010 2:30 PM

Dec 2008
Well i dont specifically hate a character in Reborn but there are some i kind of dislike more than being neutral:

Kyoko- Totally useless and naive. Not my type of female at all. Even Haru is better cause she is funny at times.
Other than her Iris, Genkishi, Tazaru(Gamma's ugly niisan) arent really likeable from my aspect.
LadyMayaJan 4, 2010 2:33 PM
Jan 4, 2010 3:18 PM

Sep 2008
Levi, Baishana, and Iris are my hated characters.

I can't forgive Levi for attacking Baby Lambo.
Baishana is an asshole.
Iris is a total manipulative bitch.
Jan 4, 2010 3:22 PM

Apr 2009
Yeah, speaking of Gamma, I really wanted Hibari to kill him to death when they fought, for everything he's done to Gokudera and Yamamoto. But dunno, I think his seiyuu's voice got me later T_T Kakashi

I really dislike all those Funeral Wreaths. One of them is a transvestite, the other girl is all 'nya', etc.

Didn't like Belphegor's brother at all.
Irie's pretty much a plain character >.>
Iris!!! Yes, she's really annoying.

But in fact, most of them all not talking about character or looks I hate Byakuran, because of him that everything bad has happened.

Who's Glo Xinia anyway...? Sounds familiar, but I can't remember~
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Jan 4, 2010 3:29 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
LenaleeMelodee said:
Who's Glo Xinia anyway...? Sounds familiar, but I can't remember~

Kondo-san's brother he's from the future guy, who attacked Chrome and get owned by Mukuro >:D
Jan 4, 2010 3:35 PM

Apr 2009
Damn that Kondo. Has weirdos for relatives everywhere Ohhhhhh that dude!!!!! Damn, I also want to beat him up. Too bad he's almost dead now (or dead). my list of characters to be beaten up by me is growing
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Jan 4, 2010 9:16 PM

Feb 2008
LOL. Well, I do not have character that I specially hate. I disliked Marmmon (Viper) a lot.. and probably Leviathan. Others are good. :3
Jan 4, 2010 9:48 PM

Sep 2009
I mostly hate those who are the bad guys anyway..
Plus, I don't remember the names of those I don't like most of the time, or those who are insignificant haha

I don't hate, but don't care for Kyoko.
and I dislike those who pick on Lambo!
Jan 5, 2010 12:11 AM

Dec 2008
Haru and Kyouko are the first to come to my mind, but all in all I dislike all the 'useless' characters and/or those without personality (Glo Xinia, Baishana, Tasaru, Nosaru, you've got my point)

Plus I hate Genkishi because he's just too un-cool ._. how can someone like him be stronger than Hibari? TYLHibari?? And then we find out that he isn't even THAT strong and dies in two pages of fighting against... Yamamoto o_O

Jan 5, 2010 7:34 AM

Dec 2009
Verde... Nobody mentioned him :\
Jan 5, 2010 9:37 AM

Nov 2009
Daphne4 said:
Kyoko - Totally useless and naive. Not my type of female at all. Even Haru is better cause she is funny at times.

I just can't agree more, that's absolutely right.
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
Emo Philips
Jan 5, 2010 4:01 PM

Nov 2009
How there can be such an idiot, non-personality, stupid, useless, naive, and annoying character like Kyoko and Chrome.
All they do is blushing and whining.
They are allmost the most worst characters ever!!
How somebody can like Kyoko or Chrome...???!!!
Kyoko is the worst...

Another character I hate is Irie.
He is so discusting!

Others I don't like much are:
- Zakuro, because he beated Squalo. TT_TT
- Tsuna, because he is idiot and trying to be too cool than he really is, or should be.
- I-pin, because she is annoying and worthless.
Jan 7, 2010 12:37 AM

May 2008
Kyoko and Haru. I just dislike them...
Jan 7, 2010 1:48 AM

Feb 2009
Lambo! I dislike this guy..
Jan 7, 2010 9:31 AM
Oct 2009
I do not like Rasiel.
He is most gayest, selfish and most annoying character in the whole show. When Xanxus killed him I literly jumped out of my chair and started cheering, and yes I really did cheer thats not a sarcastic Joke.
Jan 8, 2010 12:16 PM

Mar 2009
Mwhahaha ..I have some chara that I dislike,cause I don't hate them in totality..maybe ~
~The first one is Kyoko...she's too useless and naive and ..I was imagining that she would look better like a mafia girl ,with long hair and not so innocent XD *yeah ..me and my crazy mind*
~Then it's MM,Rasiel,Glo Xinia, Baishana, Tasaru, Nosaru ,yeah useless chara noting more to say ~

(ノゝ∀・)~キラ☆ KIRABOSHI!
Jan 8, 2010 2:31 PM

Aug 2008
Ok so I have seen only 65 eps till now but I already have some disliked / hated characters :|
Lambo !!! I really don't like this one. Lambo kid and Lambo after 10 years its just horrible. I totally dislike him. Really, what the SOMETHING?? he's so annoying and.. Dunno , I really don't like him. He's stupid, and makes me wanna kick him 8-| .
Kyoko -- although I am a girl, I really don't like her. She's useless. I dont understand what's the meaning of her being in the anime, I dont like her I think she's stupid, too naive and really don't like her. As someone said above, Haru is a lot more better than she is. :|
I-pin - Really hate this one as much as I hate Lambo. Useless and wortheless and whatever.
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jan 9, 2010 4:28 AM
Jul 2009
kyoko....damn ive never seen such a useless character
Jan 9, 2010 4:29 AM
Jul 2009
Kokuyo-MM-money said:
I do not like Rasiel.
He is most gayest, selfish and most annoying character in the whole show. When Xanxus killed him I literly jumped out of my chair and started cheering, and yes I really did cheer thats not a sarcastic Joke.

lol didnt we all that guy got on my nerves badly
Jan 9, 2010 4:31 AM

May 2009
really? I didn't mind Rasiel that much.
Jan 9, 2010 5:01 AM

Sep 2009
i know this sounds weird but i dislike gokudra and yamamoto....ikr!!!!
Welcome to my happy world now get your shit and leave

Jan 9, 2010 7:41 AM
Mar 2009
Byakuran, Kykyou, BlueBell, Kyoko, GloXinia, Rasiel, Belphegor

Jan 9, 2010 11:56 AM
Feb 2009
Bluebell and most of the Funeral Wreath piss me off for some reason.

Rasiel I didn't mind to much, but maybe because he didn't get that much face time.
Iris I dislike but not necessarily hate, but yeah she is a multiplicative whore.
Jan 9, 2010 12:37 PM

Jan 2010
I don't like the Funeral Wreath somehow. It's strange I know that I dislike them without reason... :(

Iris: She is w[censored](Little kids don't have to read some bad words, that's why I put [censored] there. ^^;) and she is quite annoying.

Haru: I don't like her, because she's annoying. She is a useless char in my opinion.
Does she show her feeling? Only thinking about Tsuna, Tsuna! About protecting Lambo it's okay. But I still don't like her personality.

Kyoko: Same as Haru.

Tsuna: Sometimes it's annoying, when Tsuna thinks he can't do it. He can try to do it... " Nooo I don't wanna those dangerous ring!" But sometimes he's not that bad. Still he's annoying...

Jan 9, 2010 12:52 PM
Oct 2009
To everyone who says they also don't like Raisel lets be Best friends for life! JK
Jan 9, 2010 2:30 PM

Jan 2010
Who's Rasiel again? *forgets his name* Hm? Bel's mom? XD

Jan 9, 2010 3:48 PM
Jun 2009
Lambo

Nearly dropped the anime cause of this stupid little...
Well, as long as i ignore him the anime is great.
Jan 9, 2010 3:56 PM
Oct 2009
]
Darksoul99 said:
Who's Rasiel again? *forgets his name* Hm? Bel's mom? XD

I wanna be your friend for life now..
Jan 9, 2010 5:07 PM

Dec 2009
pinkangel28 said:
Kyoko and Haru. I just dislike them...

I definitely agree they are useless characters, they always seem to cause trouble and worry for Tsuna and the others.
Jan 9, 2010 6:19 PM

May 2009
I agree with joyzie001 nd pinkangel. Kyoko nd Haru are completely weak and useless. Their only use to cook and do the household chores. Kyoko has a purpose, she's Tsuna's crush. But wat about Haru? she was all over Reborn at first and was abusing Tsuna...>.>

i m okay with all the other characters, maybe expect fer Irie.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jan 9, 2010 7:02 PM

Dec 2009
I don't really hate them but... Kyoko and Haru comes to mind... it seems like Kyoko only exist to Tsuna have a crush on. Haru is at least funny. They're only useful because they cook for everyone |:

I'm watching ep. 81, so Gokudera is really pissing me off, being a dick to Yamamoto for no apparent reason, but I know I'll forgive him xP
Jan 10, 2010 3:01 AM

Sep 2009
MY TOP 5 DISLIKED KHR CHARACTERS (w/ reasons):

1.) Levi - I cannot, repeat CANNOT (and will not) forgive this bonehead for attacking baby Lambo!!!! grrrr...and he's ugly...I'm disgusted whenever I see him in the episodes or in the manga....he's the only one I hate in Varia...
2.) Iris - she's a total bitch, her hairstyle sucks (afro?!?! LMAO) and she's obnoxious...
3.) Baishana - "sun is inferior to storm", huh?!?!?! lemme show you inferior!!! he's weird just like iris!
4.) Kyoko - I'm sorry, but I just don;t see significance in her character except for the fact that she's Tsuna's crush...I like Haru a million hell times better...
5.) Birds - you know...that creepy old guy who was Hibirds original owner...why the heck is he even part of the Kokuyo Middle School Gang?!?! he's creepy!!!

"Bleeding is not only for blood...a soul can bleed on its own as well..."
Jan 10, 2010 3:03 AM
Oct 2008
Genkishi. Good that he died, really hated his transparent whiny character : <

As for others, Hibari and Mukuro. I like Hibari more than Mukuro, but really, I don't see why there are so many fans for these two characters. Don't even get me started on Chrome, it's not her character in general I dislike, it's more to the fact Amano hasn't really made her a useful character. Even in recent chapters of the manga.

Iris and many more of the Millefiore I quite dislike, except for Spanner, Shouichi and Gamma (though he borderlines in my opinion but I love his relationship to Uni and her mother), the rest are just blah to me.
Jan 11, 2010 12:17 PM

Sep 2009
I really hate Kyoko and Haru, they are so useless that make me fall into despair xDD! And Cervello D:! I hate them, really really really, with all my heart xDDDDDD

-sorry for my bad english xD-
Jan 11, 2010 12:44 PM

Nov 2009
Ok, I usually don't pay much attenntion to the characters I don't like, but there are some very annoying!

Chrome - Is the girl I like the least. Her fans love to brag about her being the only female guardian and all, but first: She's not the real guardian, just the ring holder, and second: She's not even the strongest female character in KHR.

Baishana - annoying

Cappuccino - Unfortunately, that ugly guy has the name from one of my favorites drinks. But my dislike of him didn't stop making me drinking Cappuccino. :3

Hibari - He has so much character and personality as Gola Mosca.

I dislike some more, but I can't think of any right now.. :3
Jan 11, 2010 12:49 PM

Feb 2008
Lilium_blu said:
Ok, I usually don't pay much attenntion to the characters I don't like, but there are some very annoying!

Chrome - Is the girl I like the least. Her fans love to brag about her being the only female guardian and all, but first: She's not the real guardian, just the ring holder, and second: She's not even the strongest female character in KHR.

Baishana - annoying

Cappuccino - Unfortunately, that ugly guy has the name from one of my favorites drinks. But my dislike of him didn't stop making me drinking Cappuccino. :3

Hibari - He has so much character and personality as Gola Mosca.

I dislike some more, but I can't think of any right now.. :3

Totally agreed with every one piece of this.
Jan 11, 2010 1:09 PM

Aug 2009
i actually completely and utterly hate tsuna from the bottom of my heart ......... i find him whiny n it gets on my nerves how he has to refuse to do every new thing that pops up only to do it at d end [as v all know he will]

den d list just gets sumed up wid all d girls in vangolia
chrome- for being sooooo dependent on every1 else even though she's one o d ring holders
kyouko -- she seems like such a mom .... n i hate those charcs
i-pin -- coz i had high hopes with her n they just fell flat

haru - is actually bearable bcoz she is supposed to b dum
im harder on kyouko than haru coz well kyouko i assume will be tsuna's girl n u just expect better!! [wut with all d yaoi pairings out there :D]
Jan 11, 2010 1:38 PM

May 2009
Haru and Kyoko... They're so useless and the scenes with them are boring.

Hate Tsuna too, but this is because I hate all main characters in shonen series...
Jan 11, 2010 2:09 PM

Oct 2009
Chrome. I just hate her personality, but then I've never liked the blushing, cutesy types who always need saving anyway. YOU'RE MEANT TO BE AN AWESOME ILLUSIONIST, DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN CALLING OUT FOR MUKURO! Even with her box weapon glasses thing she couldn't really do much.

Actually most of the girls in Reborn are pretty... flat. They're not important characters, they don't fight therefore any character development for them is ignored. I thought they might actually impress me when they did that boycott since they're finally standing up for themselves but in the end they just... gave up.

I'm going to sound like a hypocrite since technically he is one of my favourite characters but I can understand why people don't like Hibari. He's naturally uber-strong (without having to go through any trials like Tsuna etc) and he has no backstory or personality like.. at all.
SnazzleJan 11, 2010 2:25 PM
Jan 11, 2010 9:11 PM

Aug 2008
I SERIOUSLY can't stand M.M.

YUCK. She's SICK!!!! DIEEEEE!!!! How DARE she SLAP Chrome and claims that Mukuro is HERS!!!!!!!

Jan 11, 2010 9:14 PM

Aug 2008
Letty said:
really? I didn't mind Rasiel that much.

yeah... he's freaky but... he's not THAT annoying -_-""
Jan 11, 2010 9:18 PM

Aug 2008
happyazngirl said:
Bluebell and most of the Funeral Wreath piss me off for some reason.

Rasiel I didn't mind to much, but maybe because he didn't get that much face time.
Iris I dislike but not necessarily hate, but yeah she is a multiplicative whore.

OMG I almost forgotten about that BITCH BLUEBELL
dammit she's MAJOR annoying. I hate the way she acts so... what's the word again... 'adorable' with Byakuran. Glad that Byakuran scared her when she told 100 to kill Uni! >:DDD

But... she died right? After Ghost killed her???? :DDD
Jan 11, 2010 11:05 PM

Aug 2009
Levi, Glo Xinia and Rasiel
Levi makes some poses and he looks like some ballerina :D and when he says Levi Volta it's annoying (for me)
Glo Xinia looks like a freak and he kept saying "Ringo Ringo Vongole Ringo" which is... strange xd
and Rasiel makes a stupid excuse of a Bel laugh but Bel's is "shi shi shi" and Rasiel makes "shai shai shai" and his voice is annoying

Jan 11, 2010 11:13 PM

Aug 2009
M.M.
Iris
Cervello Girls
Byakuran

M.M. I used to like, until she did the bitch move and slapped Chrome.
Iris, I donno I just found her very annoying.
Cervello girls, same as above, I just don't like them for some reason.
Byakuran, cause he is annoying and a fatty. ):
Jan 12, 2010 12:50 AM

Nov 2009
Oh, I forgot to add another character I don't appreciate:

Olgert - He's even more annoying than Rasiel! He's ugly and talk too much! I hate him.. >>

I'm ok with M.M. Reborn lacks of bitchy girls!! Most of them are just the standard Japanese type. MM pws! And Chrome deserved that slap! She need to be stronger instead of people pating her.
Jan 12, 2010 1:00 AM

Feb 2008
Snazzle said:
I'm going to sound like a hypocrite since technically he is one of my favourite characters but I can understand why people don't like Hibari. He's naturally uber-strong (without having to go through any trials like Tsuna etc) and he has no backstory or personality like.. at all.

You mentioned all the reasons. He has no personality, and no backstory. He's like kitten they found on the road. Worthless and meaningless.
Plus. his "uber strength" is somehow pathetic to me. He was born with those things and so powerful, eh?
Jan 12, 2010 1:21 AM

Nov 2008
I hate Byakura, Bluebell, Zakuro, Kikyo, Iris, Baishana .. In fact, all the Funeral Wreaths the fake and the real ones, except for Gamma and Irie Shoichi.

also M.M, Birds, Cervello Girls,Verde, Olgert, Leviathan, Lussuria.
Jan 12, 2010 2:07 AM

Oct 2009
sa7ora said:
I hate Byakura, Bluebell, Zakuro, Kikyo, Iris, Baishana .. In fact, all the Funeral Wreaths the fake and the real ones, except for Gamma and Irie Shoichi.

also M.M, Birds, Cervello Girls,Verde, Olgert, Leviathan, Lussuria.

Lussuria? Wha? I LOVE him xD
Jan 12, 2010 5:26 AM

Jan 2010
I don't like Genkishi very much.
He's weird.
I mean, is he THAT strong? Yes?
He can beat everyone, even TYL Hibar doesn't have chance against himi. TYL HIBARI!
But Tsuna can beat Genkishi. That Tsuna from years before!
I might be wrong but that's too confused for me.
And in manga
Isn't that strange? I guess Genkishi doesn't fight with his full power against Tsuna or so.
I also don't like about his personality somehow.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN] New Official Member Cards

lordsephiroth92 - Jan 21, 2022

4 by sc0pii0gal »»
Feb 15, 2022 7:58 AM

» Would you like for KHR! to get a reboot?

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

5 by Attackonfiller »»
Jan 21, 2022 12:46 PM

» Which Vongola Ring would you fit under in Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

shizya-chan - Nov 12, 2011

45 by JoePhysics »»
Jan 21, 2022 9:12 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Announcements

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:33 PM

» Favorite KHR! character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ainthemix - Jan 2, 2010

204 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.