Aug 12, 2010 5:35 AM

Feb 2010
hibaricloud said:

YunieYuks said:
einnA_Annie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

Letty-san , you know the answer from the fangirls , right? xD

einnA_Annie said:
I dislike G27, D18, and R27 greatly with passion.

....all of your disliked , i like it LOL
but WHY not dinoxhibari? D:

D18: Just . . . because. Hibari *belongs* with Tsuna.:D
G27: I really don't like Primo. Plus, he's dead & lots older. ><
R27: Reborn's a baby. It's kinda disgusting, even if it's ten years older version.

I agree with you on G27 and R27.
but...
as of D18...

Why can't Hiba belong to BOTH of them? *gets bricked*

yeah... why can't hibari belong to them?? i really love the D18 pairing.. this pairing made me interested in dj's (i was not fan of it long time ago.. :P)

LOL , its just einnA_Annie opinion , no need to change her opinion or something. XD
Aug 13, 2010 10:03 AM

Feb 2010
Gah.
I like D18 now. ><
Cuzz of this incredibly cute doujinshi.
Aug 13, 2010 10:28 AM

Nov 2008
Love ♥

Aug 13, 2010 11:25 AM

Feb 2010
einnA_Annie said:
Gah.
I like D18 now. ><
Cuzz of this incredibly cute doujinshi.

yup , we cant deny D18 love! >/////<
Aug 16, 2010 4:56 PM

Apr 2010
I hate yaoi with a vengeance. It's sick and really annoying. There are way too many obsessive fangirls and creepy yaoi doujinshi's. I had no idea how many doujinshi's there were for khr until Mangafox decided to delete it for awhile so I had to search for the manga somewhere else >.<
Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
Aug 17, 2010 3:16 AM

Jan 2009
I don't know if anyone answered the deal with the numbers associated with the characters, but it's related to their names.

The only official number is Tsuna's which is 27. You might've noticed that a lot of Tsuna's belongings in the anime have 27 on them.
And here's the explanation for Tsuna's number:

Tsu sounds like the Engrish pronunciation of "two". Therefore 2.
Na, nana means 7, so 7.

It's that simple xD
If there isn't a thread for this already I'll make one an explain more in depth Ow O
Aug 17, 2010 6:47 PM

Aug 2010
I like it sort of haha~
I'm not sure if I have a favorite pairing though...?
Maybe Dino/Hibari :]

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Aug 24, 2010 7:19 PM

Jun 2010
I hate yaoi in general...
Especially obsessive yaoi fangirls. They hate female characters just because of their stupid yaoi pairings! People hate Kyoko because she gets in the way of Tsuna x Gokudera!

It makes me so angry! It's not as if yaoi's ever going to be in Khr, heck there's not even any romance! It's a SHOUNEN.

Sorry about my rant...I have no problem with people who like yaoi, it's just the people that have to obsess and fangirl over it everywhere that make me irritated...

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Aug 26, 2010 1:46 PM

Sep 2009
I actually like yaoi, but not to the point where I reject every possible het pairing out there. There's actually a lot of those I like too. o: It really just depends on the characters for me. xD
Aug 26, 2010 4:18 PM

Jun 2010
I don't like yaoi at all. It's just an excuse to take any and every hot guy in anime and manga and make them have sex with each other. BL! versions characters are so far off from what they are canonically it's ridiculous. It's an entirely different person!

Other than the massive out-of-character stuff, the yaoi fangirls who hate whatever female characters they feel "get in the way" of the boy/boy pairings that were never gonna happen in the first place are the worst thing. Like Lenalee, Sakura, Haru and Kyoko. Go ahead and fantasize. It's not hurting anybody. But isn't it a little, I dunno, insane to hate fictional characters for such a stupid reason? Do the fangirls who act that way(cuz it's not all of them)not realize that they aren't reading yaoi manga?

Sep 26, 2010 3:38 PM

Jun 2010
Ringford said:
I don't like yaoi at all. It's just an excuse to take any and every hot guy in anime and manga and make them have sex with each other. BL! versions characters are so far off from what they are canonically it's ridiculous. It's an entirely different person!

Other than the massive out-of-character stuff, the yaoi fangirls who hate whatever female characters they feel "get in the way" of the boy/boy pairings that were never gonna happen in the first place are the worst thing. Like Lenalee, Sakura, Haru and Kyoko. Go ahead and fantasize. It's not hurting anybody. But isn't it a little, I dunno, insane to hate fictional characters for such a stupid reason? Do the fangirls who act that way(cuz it's not all of them)not realize that they aren't reading yaoi manga?

My thoughts exactly! Some crazy yaoi fangirls pair up two random boys that have NOTHING to do with eachother! It's ridiculous! (Again, I'm not saying all yaoi fans are like this. I have no problem with people who like yaoi, but the insane fangirls, I hate.)

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Sep 26, 2010 9:31 PM

Jul 2010
yaoi is L<3VE OTP= 1827! (as if you couldnt tell from my username lol) D18 and XS seem to be REALLY popular, but i cant get into it lol...the only pairing i like hibari as uke is 6918...but i HAVE seen really cute 8018 fanart...8059, 6927, 691827 are pretty good too OOOH and enma/tsuna, belfran, ken/chikusa and spanner/shouichi!..and to the ppl saying all yaoi fangirls hate the girl characters and shht...not true! i happen to love bianchi and haru...kyoko not so much lol...TYL ipin is cute too! only het pairings i really like in KHR are TYL Lambo/TYL ipin and 6996
(and i think the reason ppl pair tsuna with pretty much everyone, is cuz i mean, LOOK at him! he SCREAMS 'im an uke!' (except for dying will mode!)

*pics related*

EDIT: @EternalTears: LOVE your sig quote!! <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2010 12:10 PM

Aug 2010
I hate it. It's vile imo
Sep 29, 2010 8:15 PM

Sep 2010
Not a fan of yaoi. A lot of the fangirls seem more focused on what guys should seme Tsuna's uke or which of two guys would be seme or uke or why when two dudes dislike each other it actually means they want monkey-sex with each other, and not on anything actually going on in the series. Some of them are so into it that it's kinda alarming. ._.
Sep 30, 2010 6:20 AM

Oct 2008
I love almost all of the yaoi couples in the anime^^
I'm a pretty hard core yaoi fan so..well yeah I can like and make up yaoi from almost about everything =D
Oct 2, 2010 4:36 AM

Dec 2008
No matter how I look at it, I just can't accept Yaoi. Even if Anime is fictional, my imagination just won't let me cross that boundary of same-sex relationship. It's utterly ridiculous. I'd rather have a Mary Sue be paired up with the bishies, as long as she's tolerable enough and not make the KHR bishies out of character.

Still, I don't have anything against Yaoi fans. It's what they like, so I'll have to respect that :>

Oct 10, 2010 4:54 AM

Oct 2010
I'm too far gone to not like yaoi/shounen-ai/BL...

From an early age, I've exposed myself to things that I really probably shouldn't have, so I guess my mind's been opened up a bit in those directions. I've got nothing against non-BL lovers because it used to disturb me too XD

I do actually support both het and yaoi pairings in KHR! so I guess I don't really dislike the female characters. In fact, my favourite Tsuna ship is actually Tsuna and Kyoko. Which most people despise >.< It's just that Tsuna really deserves some normalcy in his life. Just a little bit, y'know?
FishyMatterNov 1, 2010 3:57 AM
alter/blast/catch/die/energise/flick/grab/halt/intercept/joke/kill/lock/murder/nick/open/pull/quash/react/smash/track/undermine/vectorise/water/x-ray/yell/zap
---
PRIORITY PETS :3
Oct 11, 2010 11:04 AM

Jul 2010
Well, I'm not 100% fan of yaoi, maybe 40-50% and not every yaoi couples I like the most, maybe one or two in KHR. xD
Mostly I like more het.
Oct 12, 2010 5:38 AM

Feb 2010
black_donut said:
Lilium_blu said:

Luckly, Amano-sensei isn't a yaoi fan herself.
>>

Amano-sama have said in one of her interview that her fav pairing is 8059! LOL!

see! thats why they are all bishounen! , i always thought that akira is a yaoi fangirl , but she keep's it as a secret ;3
Oct 12, 2010 5:48 AM

Oct 2010
I'm not into yaoi. But I don't have anything against people thinking up crack yaoi pairings and stuff. I like a bunch of crack myself, they're just all hetero.

Like mentioned before, the only thing that annoys me is when the more crazy fangirls spew hate at any and every female character they think interferes with the pairs they like. And the whole uke/seme thing, which is retarded.

One thing, though. If anyone says the author said something in an interview, please link to it. If you're talking about the same one I'm thinking of, that was fake. People make up stuff like that all the time.
YmiraOct 12, 2010 6:01 AM
Oct 12, 2010 6:36 AM

Nov 2009
@Marzipan: That interview was posted at the KHR Community on Livejournal when KHR was still unknown for most of us. The thing is that the own community mods came to the conclusion that the interview was all FAKE, for several reasons like, no one in Japan had heard about said interview and the person who posted it disappeared all of a sudden after they tried to ask him for sources..

So yep, Amano has no opinion about yaoi.
Oct 13, 2010 5:54 AM

Feb 2010
Marzipan said:

Like mentioned before, the only thing that annoys me is when the more crazy fangirls spew hate at any and every female character they think interferes with the pairs they like. And the whole uke/seme thing, which is retarded.

I am a yaoi fangirl , and at the same time , theres like ALOT of anime girls i like (mostly on shojo anime's) , i mean not ALL yaoi fangirls are the same
Oct 13, 2010 9:59 AM

Oct 2010
I did differentiate between the two, Lucifer-Sama. "When the more crazy" ones. Meaning I know there are yaoi fangirls that aren't that way. (:
Oct 13, 2010 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
Kufufu, my friend is huge yaoi-fan and hates a few girls but there are some girls she likes, or they're her fav .
Not every yaoi-fangirls hates girls xD
I'm not 100% yaoi fan and I dislike girls XD
Only Lal in KHR... She's so awesome... and some girls in other animes/mangas
Oct 14, 2010 11:47 AM

Feb 2010
Marzipan said:
I did differentiate between the two, Lucifer-Sama. "When the more crazy" ones. Meaning I know there are yaoi fangirls that aren't that way. (:

but i gotta admit that im a Bi , so that might explane xD
Oct 20, 2010 3:08 PM
Feb 2010
Sorry but LOVE IT yaoi girl here ;)

Plus seen yuri parinigs of such people in KHR

Yuri fan as well ;) lol

Oct 21, 2010 11:36 PM

Jul 2010
LOL.. I've read some pretty heated opinions here. XD
All in all, I like yaoi pairings. I'm partial to 8059 and 5927 ^^
but that doesn't mean I dislike het. I'm all for 5986 and 8096
(YamaChrome is a pet peeve of mine, and I think GokuHaru is just perfect)
It doesn't matter if its het. or yaoi, as long as the pairing works...
--but that's just my opinion...
Oct 27, 2010 8:53 AM

Nov 2006
I personally am a yaoi fan and like suggested/made-up pairings in different anime shows like Naruto x Sasuke from Naruto or Roy Mustang x Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. For KHR though...I don't really think I like the yaoi pairings. >_> I really don't know why, but they just don't seem to make sense to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2010 9:16 AM

Oct 2008
LOVE IT^^

I've been an yaoi fan for al song as I've been watching anime so...

My fav couple is 8059(Yama x Goku) but I like all the other shillings as well^3^
Oct 29, 2010 10:08 PM

Oct 2010
For me, I'm just don't care about it one way or the other. I dunno. *shrugs*
Jun 19, 2011 6:08 AM
Jun 2011
I don't like it.
But if I have to pick then its 8059.
I just every yaoi pairing involving Hibari and Mukuro. >.>
Jun 20, 2011 8:41 AM

Sep 2008
I love yaoi, I've read a lot of yaoi and I support a lot of yaoi pairing...

But I can't imagine yaoi with KHR characters ><
I mean, they are too young ! !(in Vongola family, Tsuna is only 14 !) And I think that because Tsuna is cute, he might be "uke" in yaoi pairing.. , Noooooo! TT__TT!)

I can understand that people support yaoi pairing in KHR (there are so many hot guys!), but for me, it's just impossible to think about this in KHR!
Jul 5, 2011 1:33 PM

Jan 2011
I hate it >:(
Dec 15, 2011 1:51 PM

Jul 2009
big dislike-.-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2011 4:58 PM

Dec 2009
I love it. 8D
Only 5927 though. I have tons of doujins about them which i was actually re-reading some last night. I don't mind the others, i do have some doujins of them but 5927 is the best one in my opinion.
Here's everything i have:
You can see that Gokutsu owns my stuff.
LiinahDec 15, 2011 5:04 PM
Jan 5, 2012 1:31 PM
Sep 2009
Ironically, me no likey XP Though I've never been a non-canon yaoi shipper to begin with.

Now for KHR, the only BL pair I'm okay with (but don't ship) is 5927. The rest disgust me.
May 3, 2012 12:11 AM
Oct 2008
Chiyoko92 said:
KHR is no KHR without yaoi. It's so unavoidable thing. (like in most of series I watch xD... there are never female characters I like)

Hahahaha! That's not true, in my opinion. I see KHR! as a standalone anime with and without yaoi. I would like it in both situations.

I don't dislike KHR! yaoi fandoms since I'm somewhat part of one. 6918 is my favourite pairing from this anime. What I like about it is that I can think of a lot of different situations which this couple might face sometime. I'd go so far to say that I want this pairing to exist in real life.

Other pairings are my favourites too. B26, XS, 8059, RL, BS. And maybe 5927.
As for hetero pairings, Sawada Nana x Sawada Iemitsu, Colonnello x Lal, Tsuna x Kyoko, Tsuna x Haru, Ryohei x Hana.
Yuri pairings don't really exist for me in KHR! because I simply can't imagine them. I always think that: "Well, Haru x Kyoko might be good, and then we have Chrome x Yuni and Lal x Bianchi, but I don't really think these might work. Especially the last two. /sigh". That's why I always hate it when shounen anime, if not most anime don't develop their female characters much. I love Chrome, so why can't she be more awesome than she already is? That goes for the others, too.

Please note, that if I didn't liked 6918 this much, I would actually like Mukuro x Chrome and maybe, MAYBE... D18. BUT, I hate Dino. That's why I think 8018 works better, except that I wouldn't know the person who 59 might like (27?). And 10069 is just NO, as well as other yaoi pairings involving Mukuro, beside 6918. I hate Byakuran.
If 6918 were not seen as a couple by me, I would have liked the main pairings and a few of the others.

There's this possibility of this post to contain a lot of non-sense and some weird things. Please ignore them. Keep in mind that as far as KHR! goes, I won't change my opinions of the things said above. I hate Dino and Byakuran and this does not make me a bad person. Come to think of it, 18 is better off single or, by extension, with Chrome, than with Dino. And for 69 is the same.

This is my honest opinion and I don't care if you don't like it. That is all.
thisisoverMay 3, 2012 12:16 AM
May 5, 2012 8:34 AM

Sep 2010
I really hate the yaoi fandom on Mangafox forums. My god they are all (well thats kinda overly exaggerating more like the loud vocal ones xP) misogynists and bash on the women of the series just cause they are either weak or don't fight. They may be lacking in the physical department, but they are strong emotionally. Some things I hear or saw in past threads in there include: "I hate Chrome cause she wears skimpy clothing and gets in the way of 1869" or "I hate Kyoko and Haru cause they are useless and stoopid if they were not in the manga along with Chrome then this would be a yaoi." I want to shoot something everytime I go in there and read the replies of some users or read old posts or threads.

I have nothing against yaoi parings in general in fact I ship a couple of KHR yaoi parings, but I despise 1869 and D18 mostly cause the fanbase I've been turned me off from it with their hatred for Chrome solely cause she is a cockblock. -___- If you guys are going to hate on her at least provide a decent reason. Plus the fact its thrown in my face everywhere I go when I want to look up het parings with Mukuro or Hibari.

I also don't like any of the male ships with Tsuna expect with Enma since well they look too cute together for me not to hate. <3 I also don't like 8059 as a romantic couple I see them as friends only.

My new yaoi ship is Fon/Mammon ever since their little battle in the Representative game.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 9, 2012 1:59 AM
Mar 2012
I quite like it. :D
May 27, 2012 5:00 PM
May 2012
I personally really adore KHR yaoi and I'm a huge fangirl to begin with. Okay, so there are also shounen animes in which I don't ship any yaoi at all, but KHR happens to be one where there are plenty of yaoi pairings I like and find hot/cute.

First off, I'm a fan of this uberly popular 'allx27' thing because I find it cute/funny and it's kinda fitting since Tsuna does go with pretty much anyone, but I don't really want to make him into some kinda slut either (lol) so I guess it's best if they're all alternative worlds where he might 'end up' with different people in different worlds (guys in this case).., kinda like Gakuen Heaven.. But ofc, there are pairings I like a lot more than others. Actually I don't really have any pairings in KHR that I HARDCORE ship, but my KHR OTP (if you'd call it that) is 6927 as I see the relationship between Mukuro and Chrome as merely some sort of sibling-like affection. I also really like 5927, sort of 1827, 4827 and recently I've gotten into R27. But with Hibari I actually prefer D18 (Dino x Hibari) ah and also kinda ship XS (Xanxus x Squalo) as well as B26 (Bel x Fran)... Hmm yeah, I think that's about it. There might be more to come though.

I don't like any other KHR hetero pairings than Colonello x Lal. Yaoi is the best for me, but of course this doesn't mean I hate the girls, just that there aren't any girls except Lal (and kind of Chrome) that I find particularly interesting. Because of this, I haven't considered any yuri pairings, so I can't say I'm into any of them either.

And yeah, I do realize there are no actual CANON yaoi pairings, these are just my personal favorites. I mostly only ship pairings that I could actually see happening if there was a yaoi version of KHR though. I'm fine with the fact that KHR isn't yaoi, a fan can always dream, and besides, the story is good enough as it is. ^-^
May 29, 2012 5:07 AM
Mar 2012
Love~ xD
May 29, 2012 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
*U* Love it :D
Jun 8, 2012 5:47 AM

May 2009
Dislike.. ._.
Aug 26, 2012 6:16 AM

Aug 2012
I like it :D

Favorite pairings:
1. XS (Xanxus & Squalo)
2. 0027 (Enma & Tsuna)
3. B26 (Bel & Fran)
4. 8059 (Yamamoto & Gokudera)
5. D18 (Dino & Hibari)
Feb 6, 2014 5:41 AM
Feb 2014
Hello there,

This is not a junk inbox message and I really need your help.

I am a final year student from University of the west of England in UK, and I am currently going through a research about same sex fantasies, and I would like to invite you to participate my study please. it won't take you long time, and your contribution is really important to help me graduate. So please help me to finish the survey. My supervisor is Eamon Fulcher, if you have any question you may contact him and his contact is included in the link below.

Here is the link: http://uwehls.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4MHhPeBhyE4J8xL

I would really appreciate if you can help.

Many thanks,
Pui Kei Tsang
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN] New Official Member Cards

lordsephiroth92 - Jan 21, 2022

4 by sc0pii0gal »»
Feb 15, 2022 7:58 AM

» Would you like for KHR! to get a reboot?

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

5 by Attackonfiller »»
Jan 21, 2022 12:46 PM

» Which Vongola Ring would you fit under in Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

shizya-chan - Nov 12, 2011

45 by JoePhysics »»
Jan 21, 2022 9:12 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Announcements

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:33 PM

» Favorite KHR! character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ainthemix - Jan 2, 2010

204 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.