MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Top 5 wolf anime!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» WeReWOLFS! & CaTs! »» Top 5 wolf anime!

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-03-10, 10:59 PM

Include you top 5 favorite wolf or werewolf anime that you have seen. Also after listing them down explain in detail as to why it is in your top 5. Put your favorite moments from the anime and so on. Include any picture if you guys want! Can't wait to see the lists!

01-16-10, 11:10 PM

Well if you want an honest answer
the only wolf anime I ever saw was Wolf's rain
hey maybe it's Opening song or Ending song should be our anthem

04-18-10, 4:49 PM

Well, I can see that this club is quite quiet, but I might as well post.
Top 5:
1. Wolf's Rain: Wolves, wolves, and more wolves! I like the in-depth story, the world's end plot, and the characters.
2. Spice and Wolf: Horo![or Holo...] She's the cutest character I've seen, and my favorite female character. I'm not usually into such romantic anime as this but it's an exception to my usual anime tastes. The second season was as good or better[unlike Disney >.>]. ^^
3. Ookamikakushi: It's really not quite as involved with werewolves as I'd like, as the way they explain them is more of like monstrous humans, who always retain their original form, with exception to to teeth and facial expression.

That's really the only anime I have watched that has werewolves or wolves as greatlly story-involved characters. In addition to those in the list, I've finished all of them 100%, and the music from all 3 was excellent, especially Wolf's Rain and Okk.

My favorite parts and more description: Well from Okk, my favorite episode had to be the last, but I don't want to spoil the ending episode. It really is a good, short series, with a (HUUUUGE OST) and is of a mystery-romance-ish genre.
In Wolf's Rain... well... I just loved the whole anime, ^^", I'd rate it 10/10, and my #1 fave, yes, over Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite character is Darcia the Third, for some reason that evil bada*s is just so awesome. The music is also some of the best, as it was done by Yokko Kanno, the mastermind in Anime music!
Spice and Wolf? Wow, a lot to say... I mostly watch it for Horo-chan, and the comedy, of which I find occasionally really good. The music is pretty good too.
^_^
I tell you now the words of the red moon; The wolf was born from the Great Spirit, and man became the messenger of the beast. He lives his life in silence, where the blessing of the blood of the gods is bestowed upon him.
The flower wins the favor of the lord of the night, and she gives off her scent. Firm and eternal in countenance, her form is as a lily-white, supple maiden. She stills and condenses time until all is a precious, frozen mass.
It is then that the beast shall appear...
-Darcia the Third

92% OF TEENS HAVE MOVED ON TO RAP. IF YOU'RE PART OF THE 8% WHO STILL LISTENS TO REAL MUSIC, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIGNATURE.

05-28-10, 8:03 AM

Darkstalkers / Nightwarriors Because J.Talbain is awesome :3

Wild Knights Gulkeeva - subbing sucked, but the rest was alright.

Fairy Musketeer Akazukin - Yeah its really girly, but there was a wolf main character (Val), and there were werewolves in it. (Val was one too but never transformed)

Wolf's Rain - Anime with wolves

Majou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (series) - Had the wolf familiars Arf and Zafira, would've been cool to see them in a more werewolfish form rather than the human with wolf ears/tail, but atleast their feral forms looked great.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices