Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2010 6:04 PM

Mar 2009

This week we'll be interviewing Rildok, here's what he has to say during his interview:

Clarsiso: What's the story behind your username here on MAL?

Rildok: It’s an original character that I made up for a story I’m writing. (should start working on that again…)

Clarsiso: Oh? Your writing a story? How is it coming along?

Rildok: Well... I've only got the first 2 chapters done... I haven't worked on it in a while

Clarsiso: What do you do for a living?

Rildok: Housekeeping, in other words cleanings hotel rooms.

Clarsiso: How long have you been watching anime?

Rildok: Back in 97 when Thundercats was on Toonami. Didn’t get serious about it until about 01. Altogether about 12 years

Clarsiso: What's your favorite anime and manga?

Rildok: My favorite anime is Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS. Manga would have to be Mahou Sensei Negima.

Clarsiso: Who are your favourite characters in both?

Rildok: For MSLN it's very close between Nanoha and Fate, but if I had to choose one, it would be Nanoha. And then for MSN it would be Negi.

Clarsiso: Do you collect other goodies like calendars, posters, figures etc that are related to anime?

Rildok: The only things that I have related to anime are a Bleach poster, a keychain thing of Renji and Byakuya, and a Vincent Valintine wall scroll.

Clarsiso: What’s your favourite anime genres?

Rildok: Action, comedy, romance, magic, and a few others.

Clarsiso: Do you like to play video games?

Rildok: Yes I do, very much.

Clarsiso: Your favorites?

Rildok: I like to play RPG games like Final Fantasy and FPS games like Metroid and Call of Duty. Right now Call of Duty is my favorite.

Clarsiso: I see you like dragons..How long have you been obsessed? 8D

Rildok: lol I've been obsessed with them for years. Not exactly sure how long, but it's been a long time.

Clarsiso: What type of music you like to listen to?

Rildok: Japanese all the way! I find an anime opening I like, I get the song and add it to my vast collection of songs. (not all Japanese songs, but most of it) Otherwise I like rock and country.

Clarsiso: Nice xD
If you could have any super power in the world, what would it be?

Rildok: The power to create an alternate reality accessible via portal. The alternate reality can be of anything that you want it to be, like the magical world of Nanoha. From the viewpoint of someone watching you go into the portal, you only spend a few seconds in the portal when you can really spend an entire lifetime inside. You could die in the reality...
but you’d just walk out so you won’t actually die and stay dead. And when you step into the reality, you can change into anything you want. You could slip yourself into your favorite anime and turn events in your favor. It’s your reality; you can do anything you want basically. When you step out, any aging or any other effects that you had in the reality are gone.

Clarsiso: If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be?

Rildok: It would HAVE to be Vivio. I would love to be able to call Nanoha and Fate mom and be loved by them.

Clarsiso: Haha, you and many others XD
If they made a movie about your life, who should play you?

Rildok: It would probably be Kyon. He’s the closest character that matches me that I can remember. If he was lazier, then he’d match me even better.

Clarsiso: Do you have any favorite movies ?

Rildok: Pirates of the Caribbean.

Clarsiso: We share that alike 8D
What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

Rildok: Well I think it would be during the only play that I was in for my church, which was a Christmas play. I only had one line to say. When it came up to the part where I had to say my line, I couldn’t say it. Luckily one of the other people was able to say it for me without messing up the play.

Clarsiso: What would you like to be doing in ten years?

Rildok: Playing video games and watching anime. Hey, I’ve already achieved that! But seriously I would like to be a professional video game tester.

I like to thank Rildok for taking the time to have the interview. If you still would like to ask Rildok questions, please post your questions here for Rildok to answer. Next week we'll be interviewing emoXprincess17. If there's questions that you'd like me to ask goth_chick17 PM me (Clarsiso) your questions.

If you're interested and would like to participate in future member of the week events, please PM Majeh-Sama your requests.
ClarsisoJan 26, 2010 5:45 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 3, 2010 8:11 PM

Sep 2009
Woo interview!
*thumbs up*
Jan 4, 2010 5:05 PM

Apr 2009
Nice Review. :D
MSN ftw. <3

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Jan 4, 2010 5:44 PM

May 2009
Clarsiso said:
Rildok: The power to create an alternate reality accessible via portal. The alternate reality can be of anything that you want it to be, like the magical world of Nanoha. From the viewpoint of someone watching you go into the portal, you only spend a few seconds in the portal when you can really spend an entire lifetime inside. You could die in the reality...
but you’d just walk out so you won’t actually die and stay dead. And when you step into the reality, you can change into anything you want. You could slip yourself into your favorite anime and turn events in your favor. It’s your reality; you can do anything you want basically. When you step out, any aging or any other effects that you had in the reality are gone.
Although it's not exactly like an alternative reality, but you can actually train yourself to have lucid dreams. Try it out... you'll eventually be able to shape your whole dream into whatever you want it to be ;D
Jan 5, 2010 1:56 AM

May 2009
=D

Jan 5, 2010 7:07 AM

Mar 2009
Nice Interview!! I really like the alternate reality idea as a power....so awesome! :D
Jan 5, 2010 5:00 PM

Jun 2009
great interview as usual *very big smile on face *

i also like that idea for other reality ...... and i am also games lover and......we have many of the things above in common....keep it UP ! ^^
Gabriel

Jan 11, 2010 8:37 PM

Mar 2009
Clarsiso said:

Clarsiso: If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be?

Rildok: It would HAVE to be Vivio. I would love to be able to call Nanoha and Fate mom and be loved by them.

LOL
You are a man among men
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Agree or Not Agree GAME ( 1 2 3 )

Mrokand - Oct 6, 2009

105 by Matiss001 »»
Sep 21, 2021 3:38 AM

» Help discover the manga

kiddygradelover - Oct 15, 2016

0 by kiddygradelover »»
Oct 15, 2016 9:25 PM

» Last Letter Word Game + Anime Series and Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 24, 2009

5297 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2015 4:50 AM

Sticky: » Tell Us About You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

olmecalmighty - Mar 21, 2009

2908 by mericat »»
Aug 15, 2014 3:57 PM

» ABC Word Game + Anime Series and Characters ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 27, 2009

4347 by potatocat »»
Apr 14, 2013 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.