Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 8, 2016 8:23 PM
Aug 2013
THEY SKIPPED SO MANY PARTS I CANT BELIEVE THIS
Nov 21, 2016 1:25 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A pretty kick in the eggs, and end of story!!! xD
Apr 7, 2017 4:45 PM
Aug 2014
Angry_Always said:
So... just reflecting. In Anime is it one of the most common troupes for a character to do something completely horrible, act evil for at least an episode, then get instantly forgiven no matter what they did? Because I see it all the time and frankly, it annoys me greatly :/

Why should we feel bad for Irina and hate the Flower assassin?
Irina is also a traitor, manipulator and liar. Just because she is 'kawaii' she gets a free pass for almost killing the entire class and Karasuma?

And of course practically no responses here agree, all saying 'Karasuma X Irina!!' or 'best ep ever!'. No one seems to think morally at all when it comes to characters simply because they are fictional...

Every time someone does something to betray someone's trust, trying to kill them all in this case, I hope there is any sort of repercussion to their actions. And every time I come away disappointed.
Apr 7, 2017 4:59 PM

Sep 2015
Lorezhno said:
Angry_Always said:
So... just reflecting. In Anime is it one of the most common troupes for a character to do something completely horrible, act evil for at least an episode, then get instantly forgiven no matter what they did? Because I see it all the time and frankly, it annoys me greatly :/

Why should we feel bad for Irina and hate the Flower assassin?
Irina is also a traitor, manipulator and liar. Just because she is 'kawaii' she gets a free pass for almost killing the entire class and Karasuma?

And of course practically no responses here agree, all saying 'Karasuma X Irina!!' or 'best ep ever!'. No one seems to think morally at all when it comes to characters simply because they are fictional...

Every time someone does something to betray someone's trust, trying to kill them all in this case, I hope there is any sort of repercussion to their actions. And every time I come away disappointed.

Yup exactly. It happens quite a lot, and not to be sexist but usually with women, they get forgiven no matter what they do.
Jul 15, 2017 8:13 PM

May 2013
OrangeJP said:
Goddamn, Karasuma is fucking built

Karasuma's bod so HOT HOT HOT *O*
<333333333333333333
Jul 23, 2017 9:45 PM
Mar 2014
Karasuma was pretty amazing in this ep. I actually thought Karasuma was a dead man for a minute there but of course Koro-sensei somehow saved the day yet again. (Where did he get that tomato juice anyway, and was that whole thing planned or did he think it up on the fly? Does he just carry tomato juice around in case he needs to fake the death of a colleague?)

I was disappointed in Irina only coming back to their side after being saved by Karasuma. Her being raised by Luvoc and all, I was sort of expecting her to find out Shinigami killed him and then turn on him, or at least to see her reaction to finding out, but maybe we'll see it later. I wanted some sort of redemption for her betrayal but instead I guess everything's just back to normal.

Koro-sensei naked again, and we still didn't find out if he's tentacles all the way down or has an actual body or what. Maybe Miss Blonde Peeping Tom will tell us next ep. And just who does he think would marry him, anyway? Don't tell me there are more of him out there somewhere?

Man, that Shinigami/Reaper guy skinning off his own face was some Jeff the Killer level of cheesy. Hope there's mental help available wherever he's being sent, and a good plastic surgeon as well. For all the build-up this guy was given he sure was defeated pretty quickly.

Seems like the anime has left out a lot from the manga, I'll have to read it after I finish watching. (If the ending isn't such a downer that it puts me off on the series altogether, that is.)
Aug 22, 2017 2:01 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Korosensei licking the bars.
Pussy ass director shifting the decision onto Karasuma.
Damn. Karasuma just bitch punched him.
lol at Hinano.
Oh, Hinano.
Karasuma is ripped.
LMAO at Bitch-sensei's nose bleed.
Dat fall.
I want to be the one holding up Hinano and Touka.
Dat face. Red Skull?
Literal finger gun.
Right in the nuts.
lol at Hinano's face.
LMAO at Takebayashi.
Oh, Hinano. You have me. lol at Touka. My waifu comforting my waifu.

After this episode, I want to see Karasuma vs Kougami.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 15, 2017 4:12 AM

Jun 2017
Hated that they were a-ok with irina after she backstabbed them all,and how korosensei lost easily,and found her sexual violence joke very not funny,but other than that it was a very good episode.
Feb 1, 2018 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
So... Irina was actually this retarded? And here I hoped she actually had a good plan for once T_T
Feb 4, 2018 6:52 AM
Sep 2017
I wouldn't forgive that bitch. The kid's reasoning to do it was retarded.
Feb 7, 2018 9:14 AM
Dec 2017
Irina really a bitch
Mar 14, 2018 12:17 PM

Oct 2013
I mean, TBH, the lives of a single classroom of children in the grand scheme of the entire world is inconsequential...

It betrays the general direction of the show, but that Reaper guy was on to something.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 16, 2018 8:41 AM

Jun 2017
My goodness. Kurasuma shirtless. *fans self* I really can't take it, so beautiful. <3
Apr 1, 2018 12:14 PM

Oct 2015
I'm gonna get hated, but this has got to be the most overrated anime series I've ever watched...

"Let's kill this sweet, awesome and inspirational teacher because he 'claims' he'd destroy earth next March... Oh noes we failed to murder him again [entering depression phase]. And no, we won't ask ourselves if his claims have any truth to them. I mean he's clearly the devil pretending to be benevolent!"

"Let's forgive that slutty backstabbing teacher who literally tried to murder us, the bunch of friendly junior schoolers that supported her throughout the whole fucking thing. Because she's cute!! And and and.. her backstory is sad, bro! Think about her world!"
May 3, 2018 4:37 PM

Aug 2015
This episode was 10/10 Karasuma fan service
May 26, 2018 4:01 PM
Nov 2017
Ahh, this episode was just so, so AMAZING! When Karasuma gave the flower to her, it was so so sweet and I was fangirling and they were fangirling and I SHIP THEM SO SO HARD THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER I hope in the next episodes there will be more moments with them... I'm also curious for Koro-sensei, Irina and Karasuma's pasts.
Oct 25, 2018 9:56 PM
Sep 2015
Slut-sensei tries to kill the entire class, and they save her life and invite her to keep teaching. Dropped.

Zadion said:
I mean, TBH, the lives of a single classroom of children in the grand scheme of the entire world is inconsequential...

It betrays the general direction of the show, but that Reaper guy was on to something.

There was absolutely no reason to kill the kids along with Koro. Could've just had them in two separate cages and flooded Koro's. And it would've succeeded because Karasuma wouldn't have even tried to stop him as long as the kids' lives were guaranteed.
kalinimeOct 25, 2018 10:02 PM
Oct 29, 2018 1:57 AM
Oct 2017
Literally cried like a baby
May 10, 2019 6:28 AM

Jul 2013
Naked Koro-sensei

Karasuma is ripped af. Lmao Irina got horny

So The Reaper isn't actually some villain with a tragic backstory but he's just fucked up in the head since he was a child.

So the government hired these freelance assassins to kill Koro-sensei?

Feb 16, 2020 11:39 PM
Jun 2013
So the reaper just ended up being a douchy rich kid who thought assassination was super neto. The no face thing took me by surprise which makes me wonder if the first time we saw the flower man he was the flower guy and the reaper just murdered him. Nice to get a little more on bitches background and I like her inner monologue when she was given the flower lol. It was also a smart move to put the rule of not killing the kids since that would attract more like the reaper.
Apr 12, 2020 1:06 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit that was a really great episode, I mean its cool that they accepted the blonde bitch back but she really need a good choking, i guess her near death experience was enough. Karasuma was so badass a true chad.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 19, 2020 10:53 PM

Jan 2019
So Irina betrayed everyone and almost got the students killed (without caring ofc) just because Karasuma friendzoned her... and everyone easily forgive her?

What a joke, almost as disappointing as Shinigami himself. For being someone who killed Bitch-sensei's sensei so easily, I expected a lot more serious guy (and a cooler design btw)
Sep 24, 2020 10:31 AM

May 2018
Shinigami is great but not as good as he was hyped up to be haha

Karasuma is too good wow
Oct 16, 2020 8:01 PM

Jun 2020
Bitch-sensei is so cute when she blush, and Karasuma-sensei is making a move.

Well as for Koro-sensei he seems chilling on that kind of situation lol.
Oct 27, 2020 2:38 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Korosuma was really awsome this episode D:

And I was disappointed about the "awsome Killer"
I thought he would be something more :/

Oct 29, 2020 11:31 AM

May 2020
Finally Karasuma got his scene. He is true man. I don't need Irina, I need Bitch-sensei <3. Reaper time arc seems simple but weird ending. Glad that Bitch-sensei back to school.
Nov 15, 2020 7:33 AM

Sep 2020
It’s always the same thing with this show, it just gets more predictable by the second...

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Dec 9, 2020 1:13 PM

Mar 2019
Ok so KARASUMA IS SO BADASSS. Always liked him a lot. I liked that he went after the reaper instead of helping irina and I hated how the kids were like "please save her". I knew this would happen, but after watching this episode Im ok that he saved her AND THAT HE DIDNT DIE. THAT LAST SCENE WAS SO FKING AMAZING. I expected him to die in that place, but NICE DONE KORO-SENSEI!. Now, to see what this final assassination project is.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 25, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2021
Karasuma the badass that he is and Irina the bitchy but sweet teacher that she is lol. Really nice ep. Will the Reaper strike back??

Irina with the nosebleed lmaooo.

Aug 14, 2021 4:17 AM

Jul 2021
Reaper was like a generic villan. I expected more. How did the students forgive her so quickly!?

Karasuma made this episode.
Jan 15, 2022 8:12 AM

Jul 2021
It was a really good episode.
Karasuma managed to win the fight against the Shinigami (having a lot of help from Koro sensei) and also managed to bring Irina back to his group.
asdasdsadad
May 26, 2022 7:01 PM
Nov 2016
I was enjoying this season a lot but this episode was crap. All this power of friendship BS is getting on my nerves, Kurosensei was kidnapped way too easily too.

What's up with all these unexplained super-powers? that skull guy turned into a mist, ok, how on earth did he did that?

And Bitch-Sensei got forgiven way too easily too.
Oct 16, 2022 12:05 AM

Aug 2019
The reaper was a huge letdown. Karasuma, on the other hand, was hands down the best part of the episode. Thanks for the Abs.
Oct 31, 2022 12:03 PM

Nov 2020
What an episode wow! I expected a little longer battle but it was alright! Class E really is the best!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Feb 13, 2023 4:25 PM
Jun 2022
KARASUMA SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Sep 25, 2023 12:39 PM

Aug 2019
this series sure doesnt stretch out the arcs.
bitch sensei sure is the dumbest and worst character
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2023 12:50 AM

Nov 2023
Damn, shinigami face!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

203 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

105 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

112 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 16, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

117 by heiismyhusbando »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.