Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 26, 2016 12:51 AM

Feb 2010
mikumochan said:
Worried about Sugawara next episode, what's to stop that idiot Zolzal from arresting or killing the japanese diplomats in the capital? preview suggests something is going to go down with Sugawara and his loli waifu... or could just be a fanservice episode... maybe I'm thinking too much on it.

He may still be afraid of them shooting him or the "flying swords" blowing up his castle.
Feb 26, 2016 10:00 AM

Jan 2016
Rory is the best, I laughed at this moment xD

ahxiian said:
Leilei's onee-chan is pretty cool.. I like her.
All the girls preying on Itami now.. there's no where to run HAHAHA.
Just the type of answer I'd expect from Itami.. LOL.
Not good.. seems like there's trouble with the little girl next episode.
I can't wait for war.. fight and kill those idiots. xD

Indeed
Feb 27, 2016 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
Lelei the magical cutie. She and her sister were pretty evenly matched.
Mar 2, 2016 12:28 AM
Mar 2012
Granny & oneesan had really great VAing, both really funny with quirky mannerisms. That's some intense multi-cut soup dump arararara.
Gate info, nicely packaged into granny's research. Leilei's 3 nights, that's some long term planning. Now it makes sense why she was clinging to Itami during sleep. Her debate skills also OP, no wonder everyone's jealous of her.
Twintail seems interested in Rory.
Magic fight was awesome & balanced. Leilei doing a crazy Macross evasion, Arpeggio missile spam, using cover/buildings, Misaka railgun, then close range rasengan blast.
What? Itami, a hero, lord, honorary chieftan... decides to run.
Mar 4, 2016 4:05 AM

May 2010
The prince is a freaking fake, too horrible for my mind to take. Someone kill him already. Hope the generals die in the worst kind of way. I want their limbs removed one by one, they're so disgusting.

Thank God the rest of it was entertaining, if it remained that dark, I'd have rage-quit.
Mar 4, 2016 4:34 PM

Mar 2008
While the new generals are pretty terrible people....I suppose they at least were not total idiots. You are up against a monster in terms of firepower. Not possible to win a straight up fight. So you have two options. Bow down and do whatever this enemy nation wants or get very creative. Too bad their creativity is pure evil. Sometimes just have to accept that the world has give n you a bad hand and fold.

Of course in reality their best choice is to roll over and hope Japan and frankly the rest of Planet Earth doesn't wipe them out. They don't even have the basic weaponry or knowledge to fight a guerrilla war.

Props to Leilei that is some planning there XD. She definitely worked up to that.

I was impressed the magic fight was so even. Thought for sure Leilei would win clean. I suppose her sister deserves some credit. May not be a genius, but clearly has worked her rear off over the years.
Mar 5, 2016 3:12 PM
Apr 2014
At this point I don't know anymore what that prince is even thinking. Probably nothing considering his current actions. And Pina is a little naive, too. Her other brother did the only right thing although he should have went to the Japanese instead of the other kingdoms in that world(I guess he doesn't really want to cooperate with them either but still hates to see his brother drive the Empire into ruin).
Mar 11, 2016 3:29 AM

Dec 2012
Such a petty reason for a fight. Lol
& it ends up as a tie!
Who the fuck is this? Woah! What just happened?

Omg poor kids, their house! D:
Mar 11, 2016 10:38 AM

Aug 2014
3 night ceremony ^^ It was funny and strange how quickly Tuka changed from daughter to potential wife when that was mentioned.

Zolzal's law is basically "guilty until proven innocent" isn't it? And from his earlier conversation with Pina we know he'd probably forge evidence to prove guilt if it comes down to it. He and Tyuule are so evil, I hope they reap what they sow one day.

P.S. That poor family xD Their house was a casualty of an unnecessary battle.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Mar 15, 2016 7:45 PM

Feb 2013
Hmm I came here after reading the manga because I heard the anime was father then then the manga.

And well, its a pretty big shift in my opinion
Everything seems alot more light hearted I guess, I like the mangas atmosphere better.
They cut alot of manga material too, but well its understandable I guess.

So thats what the three night thing meant lol
Mar 19, 2016 5:12 AM
Jan 2014
Count of used special attacks from other anime has been increased. First Leilei's UBW, and now Railgun from Arpeggio. Maybe it is just common in their family.
Mar 19, 2016 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
Everyone accuses the bunny girl of being evil and bitch but our protagonist just destroyed the house of a woman and her two children and left a stupid "sorry" behind.
I felt so bad for the poor family just staring at their destroyed house.
Our mains are just evil incarnated.

Btw why does the bunny girl gets so much hate? She not an evil antagonist. She just hates the empire and wants to see it destroyed along with the stupid Prince.
And well as we saw the empire really are quite the assholes and she has every good reason to seek revenge considering they took her prisoner, killed her people, destroyed her name and reputation and made her people hate her despite her self-sacrifice and on top raped and abused her.

I mean if the story was told from her perspective instead of being presented as some scheming evil mastermind, i think we will even want to cheer for her success.
After what they did to her, who can blame her for acting like she does?

I really can understand her hate and frustration and madness. Everything she ever hold dear was destroyed for her. What else is left that focusing on her revenge.
In some ways i even admire her determination of still fighting instead of just giving up and let herself die.
She really is strong and you can understand why she was a queen. She has a leader mentality. Even in desperation she still leads.

mozgow said:
I was thinking about it last week and this episode got me even more curious.

Does anyone in JSDF or Japanese government thinks about what to do when GATE closes?
We learned from this episode that it happened in the past and it will happen again in the future.

The GATE is some kind of inter-dimensional portal opened with magic, so it should be possible to open it with science, right?

Well they definitely must have thought of the possibility but they have no knowledge of all the things that the woman in this episode discovered so they can't exactly be 100% sure if the Gate is indeed a thing that opens and closes etc. For all they know it might stay there forever.

kaze631 said:
That moment when zorzal and his generals think they actually have a fighting chance... gotta love it

The guy completely lacks understanding in the difference of power. He doesn't get than the power difference is so big than no trick or dirty scheme can give him any chance of winning.

oldskoolpunk said:
mozgow said:
@talentlessash
They do not acknowledge her nor they receive orders from. They threat her as a messenger. The orders she gave were from Zol, or at least the ones receiving them thinks so.

Tyuule is more than a messenger. She's the brains behind Zorzal. That's probably not much of a secret. A few people have looked at her with hatred or fear. Tyuule also has that troll-like guy serving her, and other minions, including House Formal's butler. Zorzal probably doesn't know about those, although he might not be totally unaware.

Zorzal and Tyuule do have an interesting relationship.

Wow! We are talking about completely lacking understating of other people's conversation here!

talentlessash said:
I may have missed something but when did bunny girl go from sex slave #3 to someone people in the empire would actually acknowledge and receive orders from?

I think she slave number #1 plus slight girlfriend right hand woman now after she managed to get in his good favors by taking advantage his beating. So probably that is how she is trusted by others when she speaks in his name.

FlareKnight said:
While the new generals are pretty terrible people....I suppose they at least were not total idiots. You are up against a monster in terms of firepower. Not possible to win a straight up fight. So you have two options. Bow down and do whatever this enemy nation wants or get very creative. Too bad their creativity is pure evil. Sometimes just have to accept that the world has give n you a bad hand and fold.

Of course in reality their best choice is to roll over and hope Japan and frankly the rest of Planet Earth doesn't wipe them out. They don't even have the basic weaponry or knowledge to fight a guerrilla war.

That is why they are idiots too. Being creative and all that are only good if the opponent is even 10% in reach. Unfortunately for them the difference in power to a modern army is so big than there enemy is so above them that they are not even 0.1% in reach. Therefore all the scheming and tricks in the world can't give their ass a win and the lack of ability to comprehend their enemy's power shows how flawed they are.
MonadMar 19, 2016 9:11 AM
Mar 28, 2016 1:08 PM

May 2012
Another lovely and quite fun episode, let's see what's next.
Apr 4, 2016 2:59 PM
Aug 2009
Who are these new generals of Zorzal? I must have forgotten who they were.
Apr 28, 2016 3:40 AM

Mar 2012
That family will surely be able to find a new home by selling that fruit basket. Comedy is a scary thing.

I guess the prince isn't so stupid after all since he's going for guerrilla warfare rather than an all out battle.
Jun 21, 2016 8:00 PM

Sep 2013
With a situation like this I would not at all be surprised if Japan took a gated interest in the Empire's political affairs and played a little game of classic 20th century US Politics.

New head leader doesn't like pretty words? Uninstall him cleanly and find yourself a suitable puppet.
Jun 23, 2016 4:06 PM

Jan 2016
Zolzal is going maaaaad. War is the only outcome of this, and the Japs are going to demolish everyone who tries to fight them. The magic in the battle looked pretty sick. I worry about Sugawara though, it seems like Zolzal can convict anyone now.
Jul 12, 2016 10:02 AM

Apr 2009
I take it back, the Crown Prince is nothing but a warmongering idiot who's being played by his own slave. The Empire it seems is going down for good this time by self-destructing in the face of the SDF's might (the Crown Prince plan) or other kingdom's intervention (the other brother's plan) or Pina herself will destroy it unintentionally while trying to save it.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 25, 2016 6:37 AM

Jul 2013
It's always nice to know more about the history of the gate.

Zolzal is an idiotic man-child and Tyuule is a manipulating bitch. Or bunny whatever. And dressing like the green people and attacking villages so that SDF will take the blame? hahaha Where are they gonna get the uniforms? guns? how about their language? lol fucking stupid plan
Sep 26, 2016 1:12 PM

Jan 2013
Oh nice, information on the GATE.
Oh my Oh my Oh my Oh my ...!

Lmao, random family's house is competely gone and all it says is "sorry" :D
Lelei's sister is pretty cute :)

Goodbye "Empire" , seems you're going down with Zolzal taking the lead.
Dec 22, 2016 3:08 AM

Dec 2012
Zorzal ruining everything.

So the King wasn't dead.

LMAO at Arpeggio going after Youji. I ship it so he can mount that oppai for me.

I did notice that Lelei was sleeping next to Youji one too many. So there was a reason for that.

LMAO at Lelei saying pseudo incest doesn't count.

I wish Youji would sleep with Rory. It needs to happen.

Holy shit at Arpeggio dumping the soup on Lelei.

LMAO at Rory saying you can destroy the world.

That mage battle was awesome. I was hoping one of them would say would say "Har Har Infigar".

Jesus. Always cut the assassins arm off first.

LMAO at the family's home being destroyed.

LMAO at Youji saying to run. As expected.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 17, 2017 10:38 AM

Mar 2010
Lelei wasn't that noticeable Funny how she's supposedly in a relationship with Itami.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 26, 2017 5:23 AM
Aug 2014
So the gate opens randomly? But we learned earlier they had already sent scouts in; how come no-one in Japan saw the gate then? Assuming the opening of the gate is to create a diverse world, why did they open up to humans twice.
Nov 25, 2017 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
TragicRomance said:
The prince is a freaking fake, too horrible for my mind to take. Someone kill him already. Hope the generals die in the worst kind of way. I want their limbs removed one by one, they're so disgusting.

Thank God the rest of it was entertaining, if it remained that dark, I'd have rage-quit.

both princes are not fit for the throne just one is worse then the other Lada should get the throne

Lorezhno said:
So the gate opens randomly? But we learned earlier they had already sent scouts in; how come no-one in Japan saw the gate then? Assuming the opening of the gate is to create a diverse world, why did they open up to humans twice.

it use to but baste on what i have seen JAP learned how to open it at will
Sugram22Nov 25, 2017 11:49 PM
Mar 30, 2018 11:00 PM

Mar 2016
I felt sorry for Pina. All she wants is just peace so she can study her 'art'. Now she doesn't even have any close allies. Even if the SDF is still her ally, it'll be difficult to interact with them since she's an Empire Princess herself.

Lelei's sister is really childish to resort using 'conventional-authority-teller' on Lelei. I wouldn't blame her though, losing to her little sister by a lot must hurting her pride so much. The magic battle was freaking LIT though! Literally!

Jul 4, 2019 7:52 PM

Mar 2016
Oh great, let's introduce even more inane plot threads to try and cover up the stupidly simple political conflict that the bunny-girl-revenge is propping up. Pretty much everything happening in this second season is insanely stupid. Honestly, if this show had just gone the route of the military might of Japan laying waste to a fantasy world, at least it'd be straight-forwardly mindless and I wouldn't have to sit through them going through the motions of a storyline that the writing, and the episode count, obviously can't handle. I probably should have dropped this when Itami started dressing up as Tuka's father.

And. haha those poor people lost their house in the duel. hahaha. Fuck this show.
syncrogazerJul 4, 2019 8:21 PM
Aug 21, 2019 7:23 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha funny episode.
I just really want Tyuule and Zorzal taken down...
Nov 28, 2019 2:26 AM

Sep 2012
the 3 night rule is kind of dumb cause they slept together as group and also they were not naked i would kind a get it if they were naked and just 2 of them under same blanket but they weren't
Jan 18, 2020 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
lol this anime is so fucking corny
Aug 7, 2020 12:53 PM

Jul 2008
Well Lelei's sister is a complete jerk.
Aug 18, 2020 7:51 PM

Aug 2019
oooo pretty good episode, damn seems like zolzal is getting his way and immediately breaking off peace talks with japan, and is about to open the the book full of the scummiest war tactics that could exist. Tyuule plan on the other hand is literally going as smoothly as possible, literally everything is falling together for her.

God can't feel anything but bad for Pina, she tried, she really tried to make something peaceful happen. God if only she was appointed the next to the throne then so much shit would have to be avoided. Shame, i'd give the empire like 3-6 months? Before they get fucking obliterated if they don't decided to start plugging up the holes in there head's that there liquid brains are leaking out off.

Lelei, the sly dog managed to snatch Itami for herself under Rory and Tuka's noses lmao. Literally the LAST person i'd expect to have a more or less official by law marriage with Itami, but hay can't complain thats some patience and planning she had although the majority of it fell under coincidence, and honestly in a real life scenario, i'd probably be chill with that, she seems the most normal in some sense and she genuinely has her cute moments. I'd like it more if my significant other wasn't also nicknamed something like idk... an Apostle of Emroy and could slice me in half with little to no effort and probably extract my soul to torment forever, or a elf with some slight daddy issues and a history of mental and physical trauma. But rn, i still label Rory as best waifu of this series.

The duel was pretty nice, i think it's the first time we've seen 2 magic users juck it out before so it was pretty impressive. That assassination attempt definitely caught me off guard, didn't expect that to happen. Lmao last scene reminds me why i love itami so much, he can be so unpredictable sometimes its funny.
Sep 16, 2020 11:06 AM
Mar 2018
So, the frat-king and his frat-posse are trying to use guerrilla tactics. However, if this would be any logically backed then they would still not be able to win, since the weapons are still stronger. They may denounce the JSDF by the people through that, but still. The little fight between Lelei and her sister was all cute and funny, but why did they had to ruin it with ther evil empire plot at the end?
And the preview to the next episodes hints at japans love for inappropriate relationships with kids. I know it's not directly that, but hinted at and it's a real problem you shouldn't take lightly all the time...
Mar 20, 2022 12:25 PM

May 2008
Hmmmm, Prince Got His Butt Kicked By A Little Girl is in charge now and is planning to defang the senate and attack a stronger power destroying the empire. Sounds like someone else I know.

Emperor Got His Butt Kicked By A Little Girl appears to be using tactics by an emperor from the other side of the Gate named Zee

Emperor Got His Butt Kicked By A Little Girl's kid brother is as weak and spineless as Emperor Got His Butt Kicked By A Little Girl who is being controlled by a bunny. The only one in the family with a semblance of testosterone in their system is their kid sister who was unfortunately named after a nauseating cocoanut drink

Lelei and Youji are married? Youji doesn't seem to be very upset... oddly. (Loli freak!)

Lelei and Arpeggio trash the town! You'd figure by now that the town would have them move their battles out to the fields

Assassin! Is the badass battle bunny after Lelei?

Everybody sing: When danger reared it's ugly head, Lieutenant Itami turned and fled...

This show is incredible!!!
Dec 15, 2022 5:05 PM

Dec 2022
Zorzal is such an idiot. I guess the massacre at Alnus Hill (I'm pretty confident he's at least heard of it if Pina did) and the personal ass beating he received by Kuribayashi hasn't gotten him or his "generals" to realize that the vastly superior Japanese army has technology far beyond anything the Empire has and should not be pissed off.

Yandere Rory is terrifying

That duel was amazing but then fucker just had to try to kill Leiei.

Dec 4, 2023 6:59 AM

Nov 2023
I feel bad for Rerei. What a bad sister, but I am just like her fr!
Dec 6, 2023 3:56 PM

Dec 2022
Some poor family lost their house over a bowl of soup and Arpeggio's wounded ego. This is one tough world, lol.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 25, 3:18 AM

Feb 2022
Sherry-san knows how to talk like that for a kid huh? Ngl, she's an intelligent one.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

56 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 18, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

159 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.