Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2010 4:54 PM

Aug 2009
Feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in the club...
Come and join us!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 2, 2010 6:28 PM
Jul 2009
Hi,

=> Feel free to call me Paigy for short. I like historial romance and read alot of manga that I can get my hands on. But nowadays I rarely read as much as I used to. I like watching anime too, but not as much as reading manga. (Nowadays I'm really slow on ctaching up to read anything, but I find my own time to do it anyway)

+> I draw__________write fictional srories about fictional romance and fantasy action characters_________I sometimes like to write poems too, but I don't like to write poems when I don't feel anything. (To me, the words of the poems are only meant to be shout from the bottom of the heart)_______

=>Oh and maybe I talk/write/type too much but if you're reading this, then I'm gald it wasn't a waste to tpye too much.

-paigy_loli

EDIT: um...now that I looked at it, it isn't that long........
paigy_loliJan 2, 2010 6:33 PM
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Jan 2, 2010 8:17 PM

Apr 2009
Heiia~

Nickname is shyLey. You can call me shy for short or if you want something cuter to call me, sure^^
Hmm... I don't really know what to type though. Let's see... my birthday is on the 17th of October. It's the "sweetest day". Glad I'm born on that day^^

I mostly do stuff I want. lol. Yeah, I admit. I'm spoiled but I'm not a brat. I want the world to revolve around me. Hey, that's what everybody wants, right? xD
Jan 3, 2010 8:31 AM

Feb 2009
Hello!
I'm Finarien, but for short just call me Fin.
I also prefer manga over anime lately just like paigy. I love romance, historical, fantasy (or even supernatural) mangas, i like reading smut if it's good. I love stories which have strong heroines, who are not whiny and can stand up for themselves, and can act in the different sitations.
Even books I love the ones which have a fighting, strong willed woman in it. I guess I admire these kind of people.

I live in hungary and I attend to an university where I learn management and economics. If you add these two things together you will know that I'm a serious someone who sometimes forgets how to enjoy life.
I'm generally a nice and honest person, but I tend to have my bad days when I'm simply depressed and in a bad mood. Although I won't show any sign of this for everyone else.:PP But when I'm in a bad mood I tend to be lazy and a bit slower in every aspect of my life.XD

Hmmm I guess this was more than enough about me. I also think that this will be a loong post, but maybe I will also be suprised if it won't turn out to be that long.xD
Jan 4, 2010 12:40 PM

Aug 2009
Let's see... where should I begin?

I definitely prefer reading manga than watching anime, but I still like to watch some shows from time to time. I prefer stories that are long (30+ chapters), that way I get "submerged" into reading. Every once and awhile when time is short I'll read one-shots or ones that are 4-10 chapters.

I like smutty romances, but if I had to choose that or a romance that ends with a kiss at the end of a long story (in most cases) I would choose the kiss at the end. I enjoy reading the build-up (as long as it doesn't drag on too long).

Outside of anime and manga... I'm majoring in Culinary Arts - cooking/baking/pastry. I spend a lot of time with my family. I love to shop and I love to write (I currently have a story that I'm working on.... slowly hehe).

At the moment classes aren't starting for another two weeks so I'm on here a lot (meaning 1/3 of the night) just enjoying my vacation before life gets hectic again.

Ok, I think I've said enough...

AyaSeiranFeb 22, 2010 8:27 PM
Come and join us!

Jan 5, 2010 3:32 PM

Dec 2007
My name's inmyopinion, but you can call me imo for short. IMO also happens to stand for something I'm really proud of --- the International Mathematical Olympiad. Although I'm not a part of it, I truly am a math nerd. Well, one that loves MANGA.

I read too much manga and normally do not like ones that are too long (i.e., more than 40 chapters). Romance and shoujo are my most preferred and I especially love stories where childhood friends get together. The cuter and sweeter, the better.
Jan 8, 2010 8:25 PM

Feb 2009
I AM THE Spazticfool!...I Dance Around Mexican Hats with my little busters Grungy Hamster, Sniper Spider, and Revengeful Lobster...:)...and I always manage to have a Swinging Belleville Rendezvous...:)...I am an anime/manga FREAK and a HUGE FANGIRL...that does NOT mean that I don't have a social life...:)...It means that instead of sports and movie stars I enjoy art, a good story, and BANGIN characters...:)...I like the anti-hero and look forward to the love scenes...:)...

I am also a THEATER and CHORUS nerd and I love Tchaikovsky...:)...yeah...anything else you want to know about me look at my profile or ask me...:)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member Cards ( 1 2 )

AyaSeiran - Jan 1, 2010

92 by taikiX5 »»
Jun 11, 2013 1:07 AM

» Choice Fighter: Rin Okumura

removed-user - May 2, 2011

2 by paigy_loli »»
Jun 2, 2011 7:47 AM

» Choice Fighter: Zero Kiryuu

removed-user - Apr 25, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
May 2, 2011 8:12 AM

» Choice Fighter: Sebastian Michaelis

removed-user - Apr 16, 2011

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 17, 2011 4:05 AM

» Choice Fighter: Shana

removed-user - Apr 10, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Apr 15, 2011 4:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.