Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 15, 2016 9:51 PM

Feb 2016
I am currently watching FMA:B. Does anyone know what episode it gets good on? I'm on episode 10 at the moment. Thanks ~Esdeath

Throughout my life, the moments
and people who define me...
They have all been illuminated by
sparks.

Feb 15, 2016 9:57 PM

Sep 2015
Wrong board...

I watched Brotherhood a long time ago, so if you could refresh my memory...what has happened until ep 10? (I don't want to spoil you anything)
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Feb 15, 2016 10:04 PM

Oct 2014
I've heard that the first 12 episodes are just meant as recap for what happened in the original. Apparently it's pretty rushed so they can get to the new stuff, but they try to make it at least somewhat watchable for people who have neglected to watch the original. I can see that you haven't watched the original, but I'd still say that episode 13 would be the point where it would start "getting good".
Feb 15, 2016 10:45 PM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion

Erm...If you don't like it yet, I don't think you'd be impressed by anything further along. I'm not sure there's a point where FMA:B becomes "good," more so it's fairly consistent in quality throughout. Perhaps further along where more characters are introduced? Hard to say.
Feb 15, 2016 11:27 PM

Apr 2015
Thats pretty hard to say, it got better for me after around ep 40
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2016 6:16 AM

Feb 2016
Shocked said:

Erm...If you don't like it yet, I don't think you'd be impressed by anything further along. I'm not sure there's a point where FMA:B becomes "good," more so it's fairly consistent in quality throughout. Perhaps further along where more characters are introduced? Hard to say.

The thing is, is I like it. Not as much as I liked Berserk when I started Berserk but I like FMA. But it seems like its starting off slow.

sparks.

Feb 16, 2016 7:26 AM

Jan 2010
LV_Esdeath said:
Shocked said:

The thing is, is I like it. Not as much as I liked Berserk when I started Berserk but I like FMA. But it seems like its starting off slow.

It actually starts off quite fast, rushing through most of the FMA (2003) content before getting into the portion of the manga the first series left off on. For example, one of the events that took 25 episodes in the first series to get to happens 10 episodes into Brotherhood. Certain events were even skipped over in Brotherhood, getting straight into the meat of its content.

But yeah, I'm still not sure where it might be considered good.
Feb 16, 2016 7:43 AM

Feb 2016
Shocked said:
LV_Esdeath said:

It actually starts off quite fast, rushing through most of the FMA (2003) content before getting into the portion of the manga the first series left off on. For example, one of the events that took 25 episodes in the first series to get to happens 10 episodes into Brotherhood. Certain events were even skipped over in Brotherhood, getting straight into the meat of its content.

But yeah, I'm still not sure where it might be considered good.

Okay . I'll just give it sometime

sparks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.