Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 14, 2016 10:01 AM

Feb 2015
Just to let you guys have a glimpse of what I'm trying to say, how many of you love(d) or hate(d) FMA:B? In my opinion I finid FMA:B a waste of my time, I think the story as far as where I left it sucks and unthinkably stupid. Of course I tried to re-watched it from the beginning again to see what will happen, and guess what... I dropped it where I exactly dropped it years back.
So I'm quite curious, isn't it a bit exaggerated how FMA:B is a "masterpiece"? or what the "majority" thinks about it, or is it just me who thinks that FMA:B is just don't really deserve what the "majority" thinks about it?
TyrelFeb 14, 2016 1:56 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 14, 2016 10:04 AM

Jul 2015
I didn't like FMAB but I don't think I would have made a thread about it .Are you salty because of the praise it receives ?I understand saltiness .

Also this is in the wrong forum .

Happy valentines day right back at you .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Feb 14, 2016 10:06 AM

Sep 2015
y u do dis, OP?

I liked it, that's it.

Btw, in which episode do you dropped it?
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Feb 14, 2016 10:12 AM

Jul 2013
I like FMAB, is one of my favs animes and I liked practically everything about it. If you don't like it, is fine, for taste there are colors.
Feb 14, 2016 10:12 AM

Feb 2015
SodiumChloride said:
I didn't like FMAB but I don't think I would have made a thread about it .Are you salty because of the praise it receives ?I understand saltiness .

I really don't care about the glory FMA:B receives since I don't benefit from it. I'm merely curious at how many users don't like FMA:B and how many does.
What do you mean this is in the wrong forum?
-Senpai- said:
y u do dis, OP?

I liked it, that's it.

Btw, in which episode do you dropped it?

I dropped it in EP015-016.
Is there a significance about it?
You like FMA:B, good for you bro.
Feb 14, 2016 10:14 AM

Aug 2015
Do you feel like I care that you think FMA:B sucks?
Feb 14, 2016 10:15 AM

Feb 2015
Nagirah said:
Wow, you didn't like a popular anime, you must be a special snowflake. Look at the anime's stats page if you're interested in what people think about it. It's pretty obvious though considering it's #1 on MAL and how a vast majority likes it, I don't think it's exaggerated at all. Your single opinion doesn't change that.

Well, I'm well aware that my single opinion doesn't change how FMA:B will be viewed from the each people's perspective.
So, I'll ask you, what does #1 mean to you?
Feb 14, 2016 10:15 AM

Feb 2015
Maverik said:
Do you feel like I care that you think FMA:B sucks?
Do you think I care about you, no I don't. So F*ck off.
Feb 14, 2016 10:16 AM

Jul 2014
FMA > FMA:B
That's all I'm going to say

Aug 2015
Can I say that it couldn't get me hooked to watch it yet. But I will watch it eventually , someday.

Don't believe in MAL rankings. You'll only feel betrayed later
Z-DanteFeb 14, 2016 10:19 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I love FMAB, I hope FMAB would give me chocolate in this Valentine Day

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 14, 2016 10:17 AM

Dec 2015
Wow, you dropped that very quick. I wonder what makes you think it's such a bad series.
Feb 14, 2016 10:18 AM

Feb 2015
holysauron said:
Wow, you dropped that very quick. I wonder what makes you think it's such a bad series.

Yeah me either. I've re-watched it 3 times from the course now, and the pattern is just always the same.
Feb 14, 2016 10:19 AM

May 2015
I didn't love it, but it was entertaining enough.
Feb 14, 2016 10:20 AM

May 2013
Didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. I liked it, but the it didn't live up to the expectations I had for it, so I was rather disappointed to be honest :/
Feb 14, 2016 10:21 AM

May 2014
Fox_123 said:
So I'm quite curious, isn't it a bit exaggerated how FMA:B is a "masterpiece"?
Well it is to you so this question is redundant
Taking from what your profile states, you should never look to other people to prove your own opinion because it won't be your own anymore
or what the "majority" thinks about it, or is it just me who thinks that FMA:B is just don't really deserve what the "majority" thinks about it?
No you're not special; lots of people also think FMAB wasn't anything close to a masterpiece and you don't need to make a forum thread to prove it to yourself
LittleGaoFeb 14, 2016 10:25 AM
Feb 14, 2016 10:21 AM

Oct 2014
Fmab is amazing and you all should feel bad for desliking this incredible masterpiece
Feb 14, 2016 10:22 AM

Jul 2015
Z-Dante said:
Can I say that it couldn't get me hooked to watch it yet. But I will watch it eventually , someday.

Don't believe in MAL rankings. You'll only feel betrayed later

Just watch it now .You'll probably love it .

Fox_123 said:
SodiumChloride said:

I really don't care about the glory FMA:B receives since I don't benefit from it. I'm merely curious at how many users don't like FMA:B and how many does.
What do you mean this is in the wrong forum?

There's a forum for specific anime series .It's under Series Discussions .Look up FMAB and then post your thread there .You could report your thread to a mod and ask for this thread to be moved too .
Feb 14, 2016 10:23 AM

Oct 2014
Star_Slayer said:
FMA > FMA:B
That's all I'm going to say

The beggining of fma is better but when the story becames anime original it becomes a mess
Feb 14, 2016 10:24 AM

Oct 2014
I thought FMA was a great anime. I haven't seen FMAB yet but I will sometime in the future.
Feb 14, 2016 10:24 AM

Feb 2015
Nagirah said:
but it has so many episodes that nobody who isn't interested in it will bother watching it and lowering it's score.

Mhhhh... Now we're talking about the length of the anime... So you think FMA:B as a very efficient anime due to the fact that the length of the anime is worth to say what the anime needs to say?
I know that a lot of users just happily rating other animes to low due to the fact that"they just don't like it" well, those users needs to be sucked in the black hole.
What does LOGTH means?
Feb 14, 2016 10:26 AM

Apr 2014
Like, like.
I wish we had more shounen of this size.
Feb 14, 2016 10:27 AM

Feb 2015
LittleGao said:
Fox_123 said:
So I'm quite curious, isn't it a bit exaggerated how FMA:B is a "masterpiece"?
Taking from what your profile states, you should never look to other people to prove your own opinion because it won't be your own anymore
or what the "majority" thinks about it, or is it just me who thinks that FMA:B is just don't really deserve what the "majority" thinks about it?
No you're not special; lots of people also think FMAB wasn't anything close to a masterpiece and you don't need to make a forum thread to prove it to yourself

So let me ask you, what is your thesis sir? I actually don't follow what you're trying to say.
Feb 14, 2016 10:29 AM

May 2014
Fox_123 said:
LittleGao said:

So let me ask you, what is your thesis sir? I actually don't follow what you're trying to say.
You shouldn't look to other people to validate your own opinion and you don't need to ask the community something that you should already know
Feb 14, 2016 10:29 AM

Dec 2015
Omygah someone doesn't like fma:b?
I am so shocked, nobody has ever said this.

Do you dislike sword art online as well?!?!?!
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 14, 2016 10:31 AM

Feb 2015
SodiumChloride said:

There's a forum for specific anime series .It's under Series Discussions .Look up FMAB and then post your thread there .You could report your thread to a mod and ask for this thread to be moved too .

Ohhh, so there's a specific forum for this type of thing. Well I'll just calmly wait to see who's going to-
I'm just here patiently waiting. :D
Feb 14, 2016 10:33 AM

Feb 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:

Mhhh... I don't like SAO nor dislike it; just neutral, I can see the potential of SAO and where did that potential go to waste.
Feb 14, 2016 10:33 AM
Jan 2013
It was gud
not great, not bad... just... gud

Fox_123 said:
Good day everyone, and have a nice and warm Valentines Day to everyone.
You know, I wasn't going to hate on you till you reminded me it was Valentine's day
Well
Screw you, you suck.
gone bai bai
Feb 14, 2016 10:35 AM

May 2015
FMA 2003 > FMA:B. FMA 03 is 10/10. FMAB is 9.99/10

If you haven't watched FMA 03 before FMA:B you're dead to me.

It's praised by everyone since it does basically everything right unless you're someone who has seen and read FMA 03 and the original FMA manga. You're not really far enough into it to make any judgements though.

I'm not going to be salty that you don't like my favorite anime.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Feb 14, 2016 10:35 AM

Feb 2015
Mkim said:

Fox_123 said:
Good day everyone, and have a nice and warm Valentines Day to everyone.
You know, I wasn't going to hate on you till you reminded me it was Valentine's day
Well
Screw you, you suck.

Lol. So in where area do I suck? Is it bad greeting all to have a nice Valentines Day?
Valentines Day is not just about couple having a hot s*x. Dude spend some quality time with your family.
Feb 14, 2016 10:37 AM

Feb 2015
RainyRai said:

It's praised by everyone since it does basically everything right unless you're someone who has seen and read FMA 03 and the original FMA manga. You're not really far enough into it to make any judgements though.

Ohhh that's a very outstanding information you have there, I just don't get what you're trying to point out; "FMA 03" or something that doesn't mean anything to me, please be more specific.
Feb 14, 2016 10:37 AM

May 2015
I believe Brotherhood to be one of the VERY few shows being extremely well constructed on both a simpler, story beats/character development level, and a subtler, more nuanced, thematic level.
A decent movie comparison would be the Matrix, or Pan's Labyrinth.
That's why it's able to garner praise from both the mainstream and the nieche, sensation-seeking audiences. You can find great action and cool twists, with an extra sprinkle of philosophy and actual human depth thrown in the mix. Also remember it adapts one the most well-known mangas around.

I personally find it darn good, but nothing spectacular. Can totally see why it's the undisputed king as of now. Too bad you didn't like it :(
Feb 14, 2016 10:39 AM
Jan 2013
Fox_123 said:
Mkim said:

Well
Screw you, you suck.

Lol. So in where area do I suck? Is it bad greeting all to have a nice Valentines Day?
Valentines Day is not just about couple having a hot s*x. Dude spend some quality time with your family.
You suck for reminding me of my lack of girlfriend.
I spend lotsa time with mi parents already, but kinda I don't think any of them would be girlfriend material if y'know what I'm sayin
gone bai bai
Feb 14, 2016 10:40 AM

Feb 2015
LittleGao said:
You shouldn't look to other people to validate your own opinion and you don't need to ask the community something that you should already know

I'm merely making a "poll" or discussion. Do you get what I'm trying to say?
Feb 14, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:

No sane person could hate the unparalleled brilliance that is SAO. Objectively the best thing ever as it sits at the zenith of human achievement, surpassing trivial things such as scientific advancements, democracy etc

Although... i might be wrong now that i think about it XD
Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier
Feb 14, 2016 10:42 AM

Feb 2015
Mkim said:
I spend lotsa time with mi parents already, but kinda I don't think any of them would be girlfriend material if y'know what I'm sayin

Dude control your carnal desires... I also have no GF, but I'm merely reminding everyone that there's a lot of way to celebrate Valentines Day, and sorry if I didn't make that specific enough
I'll edit it right away.
Feb 14, 2016 10:43 AM

May 2015
Fox_123 said:
RainyRai said:

Ohhh that's a very outstanding information you have there, I just don't get what you're trying to point out; "FMA 03" or something that doesn't mean anything to me, please be more specific.

FMA 03= Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 which is how people refer to the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime that aired in 2003-2004, so they don't get it mixed up with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood the remake.

I'm saying 2 things.
1. Watch FMA 03
2. FMA:B is considered a masterpiece because of it's very broad appeal and the fact that it does everything right unless you are someone that has read the source material and seen the alternate version.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Feb 14, 2016 10:44 AM

Aug 2015
Personally, I loved FMA: B. I found it far better than the original adaptation, and was extremely satisfied by the ending. Art is subjective, and nothing can please everyone.
Feb 14, 2016 10:48 AM

Jul 2015
RainyRai said:
Fox_123 said:

FMA 03= Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 which is how people refer to the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime that aired in 2003-2004, so they don't get it mixed up with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood the remake.

I'm saying 2 things.
1. Watch FMA 03
2. FMA:B is considered a masterpiece because of it's very broad appeal and the fact that it does everything right unless you are someone that has read the source material and seen the alternate version.

I've only read the manga .What did FMAB do wrong ?
Feb 14, 2016 10:49 AM

Feb 2015
RainyRai said:

I'm saying 2 things.
1. Watch FMA 03

Ohhh a good information indeed. I'll look it up and download and watch the original if I have a time, I have made my monthly anime so I couldn't fit it right away, I'm thinking summer might be the right time to watch it with Evangelion.
Thanks for the information sir. I deeply appreciate it.
Feb 14, 2016 10:49 AM
Jan 2013
Fox_123 said:
Mkim said:

Dude control your carnal desires... I also have no GF, but I'm merely reminding everyone that there's a lot of way to celebrate Valentines Day, and sorry if I didn't make that specific enough
I'll edit it right away.
What you mean carnal desires?

What I'm tryin to say is that my parents are people who I let's say... Play golf with while singing country road as we make smores around a campfire
A girlfriend would me more like, holding hands as we skip down the street while watching Titanic sharing a carbonated drink on the same cup with two straws. (´▽`ʃƪ)

Also nice edit, you turned your thread into a blog
gone bai bai
Feb 14, 2016 10:50 AM

Sep 2013
Looking back on it, it's a great series but not something to get crazy over like this
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_TNX9vDX--/1370399486553203559.jpg
Feb 14, 2016 10:51 AM

Oct 2014
SodiumChloride said:
RainyRai said:

I'm saying 2 things.
1. Watch FMA 03

I've only read the manga .What did FMAB do wrong ?
Here's a video explaining everything that FMA did better than FMAB
Feb 14, 2016 10:52 AM

Feb 2015
Mkim said:
Fox_123 said:

I'll edit it right away.

What I'm tryin to say is that my parents are people who I let's say... Play golf with while singing country road as we make smores around a campfire
A girlfriend would me more like, holding hands as we skip down the street while watching Titanic sharing a carbonated drink on the same cup with two straws. (´▽`ʃƪ)

And then after watching Titanic, going to the action will be the last task, Am I wrong? And that's where Carnal Desires takes place. :)
A camp fire. All I could think is me puking while getting in the location. :( :(
Feb 14, 2016 10:53 AM
Feb 2014
haven't yet watched any fma, just doesn't take my priority dunno why its so popular will see when I watch it I guess
Feb 14, 2016 10:53 AM

Feb 2015
ichii_1 said:
Looking back on it, it's a great series but not something to get crazy over like this
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_TNX9vDX--/1370399486553203559.jpg

Dude that's something quite curious. What anime is that, School Love Live! or whatever it is...
Feb 14, 2016 10:54 AM

Feb 2015
projectfear22 said:
haven't yet watched any fma, just doesn't take my priority dunno why its so popular will see when I watch it I guess

I'm also thinking the same thing.
Someone said the "chronological" order of FMA. I suggest you follow it to get the grasp of the story(I'm assuming)
Feb 14, 2016 10:55 AM

Jun 2015
It IS a masterpiece. Personal feelings anyone might have for it are irrelevant.

I don't like One Piece. Still I can recognize it is well written most of the time.

Maybe you don't like the whole alchemy thing. Maybe you don't like the characters. And so on. But it is still well written. Very well written.
So, it can be considered a masterpiece.

You don't really have to follow the masses.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Feb 14, 2016 10:56 AM

Feb 2016
The first 10-15 episodes are badly done because they wanted to rush that specific introduction content just so they could follow a different path than original FMA

The anime is the best shonen ever made imo, the only thing that i HIGHLY disliked about it was the horrible comedy( mocking Ed's height multiple times per episode, etc.)

All in all, i loved the anime
Feb 14, 2016 10:56 AM
Jan 2013
Fox_123 said:
Mkim said:

And then after watching Titanic, going to the action will be the last task, Am I wrong? And that's where Carnal Desires takes place. :)
A camp fire. All I could think is me puking while getting in the location. :( :(
I dunno mang, I never even started the first task, so I dunno whats the last task is (◑_◑) It's like... Too far away to consider it
Wot? Are you... Are you alergic to fire? to burning wood? to camps?
gone bai bai
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ahenshihael - Jun 21, 2009

175 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 15, 8:13 PM

» Is FMAB worth watching after FMA?

xXCaptainJXx - Apr 6

38 by aleinam »»
Apr 15, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Jan 17, 2010

207 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 14, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jun 7, 2009

343 by Nicolay18 »»
Apr 13, 1:34 AM

» Why doesn’t Lust show more lust? ( 1 2 )

lordJahoo - Apr 2

50 by Skylar-whoo »»
Apr 11, 6:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.