Forums
New
Feb 12, 2016 5:20 AM

Dec 2013

apparently in the shonen jump mag and someone saw it and took a picture
it's only a matter of time..
Feb 12, 2016 5:22 AM

Jul 2013
should this make me excited? well it does anyway.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Feb 12, 2016 8:13 AM
Sep 2015
its going to be scribble art work when he comes back

just watch and that is if he comes back.
Feb 12, 2016 8:16 AM

Jan 2013
Im eagerly waiting the day Togashi makes his grand return and go on hiatus again after three or so chapters
Feb 12, 2016 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
He's just draw it to give false hope

2016-02-04 already passed
Feb 12, 2016 10:25 AM

Jan 2012
looks like an autograph
you sound poor
Feb 12, 2016 12:13 PM

Oct 2013
You poor souls, I pity you hxh fans.
Feb 12, 2016 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
HiatusXHiatus said:
He's just draw it to give false hope

2016-02-04 already passed

That's the day when he drew it not the day he said it will come back.

It does seem like just an autograph and not something published in a magazine.
Feb 12, 2016 1:05 PM

Jan 2012
Keep teasing us , just hand the manga to another mangaka since you have no respect for ur fans.

Feb 12, 2016 4:44 PM

Sep 2015
YES!!!!!!

I see the potential for another 148 episodes in this one drawing!!!!!!

And I could have sworn that Gon's ears were never that big.

Rarity is Best Pony!
Feb 12, 2016 4:51 PM

Jan 2009
so any news if Togashi health problems particularly his back problems are ok now?
Feb 12, 2016 4:55 PM

Jan 2012
j0x said:
so any news if Togashi health problems particularly his back problems are ok now?

I have never heard of this b4 , all i know he is playing Dragon quest.

Feb 12, 2016 5:52 PM

Jan 2009
Feb 12, 2016 6:19 PM

Oct 2013

Lol for some reason, I feel its a lie.
Feb 12, 2016 7:09 PM

Jul 2013
keragamming said:

as a "20" year old male i dont think you understand the severity of any back/spine issues (espically those that require surgery) let alone considering he works alone on a weekly series and is 50ish? years old
Feb 12, 2016 7:25 PM

Oct 2013
StefanHere said:
keragamming said:

as a "20" year old male i dont think you understand the severity of any back/spine issues (espically those that require surgery) let alone considering he works alone on a weekly series and is 50ish? years old

Yea, I know all of that. I still feel he is lying. You guys are ready to defend him in a heart beat, when there is a chance he could be lying. You guys are too gullible.

The fact that he is known to go on hiatus should be a redflag for anyone, and that's where all my doubts come from. He probably had the back pain, but he got better a month later, bit since he is the author that's known for going on hiatus often, he probably use that excuse to remain on hiatus as long as he feel like.

Togashi will probably return one day and release a couple of chapters, then he will go on hiatus again and say that his hands hurt. Rinse and repeat.
keragammingFeb 12, 2016 7:34 PM
Feb 12, 2016 7:32 PM

Jan 2009
keragamming said:
StefanHere said:

Yea, I know all of that. I still feel he is lying. You guys are ready to defend him in a heart beat, when there is a chance he could be lying. You guys are too gullible.

its not about being gullible at all, this are official statements to the reason of the hiatus, its better than believing on some meme or conspiracy that he is lazy and playing Dragon Quest, if he is just really lazy and playing Dragon Quest instead then that will be a big news already but its not its just a meme and joke at this point

im not even a hardcore HxH fan but i know when to give a benefit of the doubt when it comes to news like this
Feb 12, 2016 7:39 PM

Oct 2013
j0x said:
keragamming said:

its not about being gullible at all, this are official statements to the reason of the hiatus, its better than believing on some meme or conspiracy that he is lazy and playing Dragon Quest, if he is just really lazy and playing Dragon Quest instead then that will be a big news already but its not its just a meme and joke at this point

im not even a hardcore HxH fan but i know when to give a benefit of the doubt when it comes to news like this

Read my edited post. The fact that he is known to go on hiatus often is what makes me doubt him. I think this is the first time he has ever gave a explanation to why he is going on hiatus.

If this was the case for oda for eg, I dont think anyone would doubt it, but looking at Togashi track record and how he treats his fans. You cant blame people for doubting him, even when he is telling a truth. that's why I said hxh fans are gullible.
Feb 12, 2016 7:43 PM

Jul 2013
keragamming said:
StefanHere said:

Ok i understand where your coming from, there's a chance that party's involved might just want to save face which seems very common in Japan

but then it's his story as the majority people here haven't bought the manga forget that he did 175 YYH chapters before HxH but still proclaim the Dragon Quest meme
it's kind of like the same morons complain that George RR Martin is going to die before he finish's ASOIF
Feb 12, 2016 7:44 PM

Jan 2009
keragamming said:
j0x said:

Read my edited post. The fact that he is known to go on hiatus often is what makes me doubt him. I think this is the first time he has ever gave a explanation to why he is going on hiatus.

If this was the case for oda for eg, I dont think anyone would doubt it, but looking at Togashi track record and how he treats his fans. You cant blame people for doubting him, even when he is telling a truth. that's why I said hxh fans are gullible.

understandable, but i will still give it a benefit of the doubt knowing that lower back pain can be chronic and long lasting and even for life

i will believe all the meme and lazy joke if its really confirmed but at the moment i will not be so sure about those
Feb 12, 2016 7:57 PM

Oct 2013
@StefanHere I think the samething was happening with yuyuhakushoo as well with the hiatus, I heard that he got tired of the series and just end it. The anime had to have a original ending.

@j0x I don't care about the dragonquest meme, if he didn't go on hiatus so often then these meme would not be circling around the net right now. And as I said before, I think this is the first time he has ever gave a explanation on to why he is going on hiatus, while the other time he just goes on hiatus without giving any explanation for his fans.

If I was a huge hxh fan, I would hope that he is lying about the backpain. Because if he is telling the truth, there is a chance the series will never continue.
Feb 12, 2016 8:07 PM

Jan 2009
keragamming said:

If I was a huge hxh fan, I would hope that he is lying about the backpain. Because if he is telling the truth, there is a chance the series will never continue.

personally there is no point deluding myself, i rather hear the truth even if it means this manga gets cancelled
Feb 12, 2016 8:28 PM

Sep 2013
keragamming said:
I think the samething was happening with yuyuhakushoo as well with the hiatus, I heard that he got tired of the series and just end it. The anime had to have a original ending.

He got fed up with the way the editors were treating him and just ended it (I think he also wrote an angry statement).
Shueisha lost a huge series and have been taking care of their authors better ever since.
Togashi ended the tyranny on authors :'(
Feb 12, 2016 9:37 PM

Oct 2013
ichii_1 said:
keragamming said:
I think the samething was happening with yuyuhakushoo as well with the hiatus, I heard that he got tired of the series and just end it. The anime had to have a original ending.

He got fed up with the way the editors were treating him and just ended it (I think he also wrote an angry statement).
Shueisha lost a huge series and have been taking care of their authors better ever since.
Togashi ended the tyranny on authors :'(

OK, thanks for the clarification.
Feb 13, 2016 9:56 AM

Dec 2012
j0x said:

My exact sentiments. I hate the togashi dragon quest meme so much..

You would think people who are big fan of his work HxH, would at least have some respect for him. But all I see all over anime forums is people insulting Togashi.
Feb 13, 2016 10:08 AM

Jan 2012
j0x said:
its better than believing on some meme or conspiracy that he is lazy and playing Dragon Quest,

i think he said himself he is going to play Dragon Quest

Hunter x Hunter Staff Going On Hiatus to Play Every Dragon Quest Game

https://twitter.com/animemaru/status/515637632580460544

well if he is really sick , hope he get well

Feb 13, 2016 1:45 PM

Jan 2009
AllenVonStein said:
j0x said:
its better than believing on some meme or conspiracy that he is lazy and playing Dragon Quest,

i think he said himself he is going to play Dragon Quest

Hunter x Hunter Staff Going On Hiatus to Play Every Dragon Quest Game

https://twitter.com/animemaru/status/515637632580460544

well if he is really sick , hope he get well

you get your news on a joking site?

proof
Anime Maru is a a satirical publication. Nothing on this site should be interpreted as factual nor as a claim to fact. http://www.animemaru.com/about/
Feb 13, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2012
@j0x tbh i didn't know it was a joke site , my bad

but second picture is from an accurate site

Feb 23, 2016 12:52 AM
Jun 2010
It's an autograph, my friend got me an autograph from Gon's voice actor before and it was on the same type of board.

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.