Forum Settings
Forums

Does MAL work with VPN software on? Can I use Pocket MAL Client and be logged on on the PC at the same time?

New
Feb 11, 2016 10:23 AM
Sep 2014
A message just popped up when i opened MAL in my browser after using a VPN telling me I had been banned from MAL, and I then turned off my VPN and it all worked with no hassle. Has this happened to anyone else?

Another question, I just downloaded "Pocket MAL Client" for my android tablet, can i be logged in on both my tablet and personal computer? Does the official MAL website support the "Pocket MAL Client?

Thanks in Advance
Feb 11, 2016 10:26 AM

Dec 2012
Yes that ban message happen often to me or anybody else who access the site from a vpn or a proxy. There are some dynamic IP that are banned. If you need to use the site while being on a vpn, just keep connecting and disconnecting from the VPN until it has an IP that is not banned on MAL.

Don't know about your second question.
Feb 11, 2016 10:27 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
CreativeComplex said:
Another question, I just downloaded "Pocket MAL Client" for my android tablet, can i be logged in on both my tablet and personal computer? Does the official MAL website support the "Pocket MAL Client?

Yes. Yes/maybe?.

More topics from this board

» MAL Export

Devileeee - Sep 25, 2023

3 by zororo12 »»
Today, 3:52 AM

» Problem with API OAuth2 Authentication Login

bidgetfoss_4000 - Today

0 by bidgetfoss_4000 »»
Today, 3:44 AM

» Question about parental consent

AverageRiceFan - Apr 16

1 by CareBear »»
Today, 2:55 AM

» On my profile I got the wrong number of total episodes/total time

GamiKhan - Yesterday

2 by GamiKhan »»
Yesterday, 2:58 PM

Sticky: » Advertisement Complaint Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - May 22, 2016

464 by traed »»
Yesterday, 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.